All Comments on 'Rhiana'

by SlaveMasterUK

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
noone269noone269over 19 years ago
Wonderful Story!

A fantastic read from start to finish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great, Simply Great

More we need more! you should continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Marvellous!

Rarely read a story which is so perfect.

It is sexy and captures the emotions and psychology marvellously, plus has a surprising ending. Usually, I don't like SF erotic stories, but this one is great. I have read a lot of bdsm chastity and denial stories, but this one was the best by now. Great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Disappointed

This story started out good and had your typical style of good flow and skilled writing technique. The main character left me disappointed at the end though. I'm surprised that she was not smart enough nor strong enough to escape her imprisonment. Going from one form of slavery to another and perpetuating a life she had endured and hated does not seem to show much in the way of character growth. Instead it's more of a tragic commentary on the petty failings of humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Interesting way of portraying how a person can become something 'other' than what they used to be by some form of Stockholm syndrome.

Then she becomes something even more 'other' in some sort of character development in which she becomes the monster she was running from. I liked that you chose to show the perspective of the warped master by not going back in time and running over scenes that already happened, but by showing the progression of events from the beginning of her new master/slave union.

Of course it's completely ironic or perhaps even absurd that (since she's the one in the position of power and can control the relationship), that she doesn't make her relationship with Connie the one that she was fantasizing about. It shows Rhiana's extreme fear and cowardice that she doesn't allow the possibility of rejection of her slave, by giving her the freedom to choose and by actually trying to court her instead of control her. Another moronic thought on Rhiana's part is that she's doing any "protecting" of her slave's "innocence" by locking her away from the evil (and now elusive) orgasm; she did, after all, stick two fingers partially into her slave.

The twist at the end wasn't too much of a surprise because it did feel logical about a chapter or two before she opened the safe. So nice full-circle there.

I find a few things really confounding: one is that Rhiana has obviously no sense of self awareness or internal reflection as she doesn't seem to even notice the complete sameness that she's paralleling with Connie from her situation (just as the original "Mistress" did with her), two is this crippling and obsessive 'need' to have an orgasm at least every four days (as much as I read smut, there's still more to life than getting-off), doesn't Rhiana have anything else within herself (especially when she was the slave) like the desire to go outside and walk around, or to read a book or learn something new? Another one is that this 18 y.o. 'innocent' would be able to understand accounting at all considering her only education seemed to be in pleasing masters.

Pretty interesting on the whole, and I'm glad you wrote it. But obviously this is why I honestly wouldn't give it 5 stars (although I did because you deserve them on this site).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

I love how this is not only excellent erotica but actually a pretty decent science fiction narrative. Turn the focus from the sex to their interactions as slave and master and I bet you could get this published in a literary magazine. Seriously nice work.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 10 years ago
Wow!

This is an awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still one of the best ever

Returning to this story yet again, it is still one of the best scifi stories ever as well as one of the besy pieces of erotica - in short, a world class piece of literature.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous