Rhiana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress took a thin Levnet cord from the console and expertly clipped it to the tiny socket at the base of her skull. She rewound the scene to the beginning and set the recorder to play the sensations back via the Levnet cord. She then set the machine down and lay back in the couch, quiet moans already escaping her lips as she experienced what she had done to her slave over the last few hours.

Rhiana awoke lazily in the warmth of the thick duvet, stirring slowly and reaching out in the great expanse of Mistress’s bed. The first thing she was aware of was the buzzing of her caged sex, somehow contrasting between acute sensitivity and complete numbness. Gradually she became aware of her surroundings, realising where she was. She sat up slowly and instantly felt the now familiar feeling of the Flexilon pants around her waist, caging the ferocious inferno within.

In the dim early morning light Rhiana could make out the shape of Mistress, lying on her side on the big soft couch, head back against the rest, knees pulled upwards towards her chest, sound asleep. A Levnet cord trailed over her naked form and into a console on the desk; Rhiana stood and walked over to Mistress, gently unclipped the terminal and stashed it tidily back in the console. She bent over Mistress, gazing through the grey darkness at her closed eyes, her sharp cheeks, her lips, slightly curved upwards at the edges. Goosebumps briefly appeared on Mistress’s arm where Rhiana’s breath flowed; the slave turned back to the bed and pulled off the duvet, throwing it over her Mistress and tucking her into its warmth before kissing her gently on the lips. Rhiana then stood and lifted the mattress, curling up on the couch at Mistress’s feet in the position of a true submissive, resting her head on Mistress’s buttocks and falling asleep again almost instantly.

Several hours later, Rhiana woke again, her cheek warm and moist where it had lain against her Mistress. Slowly she replayed their coupling in the shower, feeling herself become moist from the memory of Mistress’s agonising massage that had lasted… Rhiana held the thought for a moment, trying to piece together from little snatches of unclouded thought just how long she and Mistress must have been under the water. It seemed like both days and minutes, all at the same time.

Eventually Rhiana’s painstaking mental timeline reached its end, the end that she already knew and already longed to forget; the memory that had finally given her in to submission. Mistress had let Rhiana go after letting her build for what must have been two hours or more, and her desire, her lust been so great that she had violently lost control and lost consciousness, almost at the same time. What she had experienced immediately prior to that heart-racing blackness was not an orgasm – almost totally the opposite – an emptiness, loneliness and complete oneness, overwhelming her in ascending waves just like a powerful orgasm would. And although it was not what her body yearned for, it was, in some bizarre and chilling way, just as satisfying.

Rhiana shifted her head on her pillow, remembering with sudden heart-filling happiness that her pillow was her Mistress, the only person in the galaxy who could stimulate her sexually. How she loved this woman, breathing quietly here underneath her, the woman who had taken her in and given her everything she needed and not a drop more, except her unconditional love. Gone already was the anger, hatred and fear that Rhiana had experienced only the previous day, somehow replaced by a deep, total love. Her legs still quivered when she remembered her enforced chastity, and her pussy still ached whenever she moved, but somehow her mere physical self became unimportant, all that mattered any more was Mistress.

Slowly Rhiana tilted her head to brush her lips against Mistress’s skin, leaving a soft kiss where they touched. She adjusted her position so that her mouth began a trail down Mistress’s buttocks, moving slowly towards the place that they longed to be. As she moved Rhiana reached up and lifted Mistress’s leg, gently so as not to wake her, and moved upwards between the woman’s legs, planting gentle kisses on her thighs and mons. Rhiana felt her own clit begin to buzz with sexual excitement despite her efforts to ignore it; tingling, throbbing, trying ever harder to get her attention. In her mind she argued with it, telling it to leave her alone, let her please Mistress without its constant background hum, but still it was there, insistently teasing her mind.

Eventually Rhiana’s almost random pattern of kisses dropped into Mistress’s closed lips where they stayed for a moment, moving ever so slightly as Rhiana moistened her tongue. Slowly her lips parted to allow the little pink nub to stretch forth, nudging Mistress’s lips aside and tasting the arousal beyond. In her sleep Mistress sighed gently as Rhiana pushed herself in deeper, taking big long slow strokes of her Mistress’s sex.

Gradually Mistress’s sighs became louder, begging Rhiana’s clit to stand further to attention, and every breath from her lover seemed to draw more moisture into her own sex. Her own excitement overcame her desire not to wake Mistress. Rhiana pushed her tongue deep inside, pulling it all the way up to rest on her clit before withdrawing and beginning again. Rhiana barely noticed when Mistress’s hands slowly entangled with her hair and began massaging her scalp in time with her strokes.

Mistress’s sighs became low moans as she slowly woke to Rhiana’s soft tongue. Rhiana took this as a cue to change her technique; she repositioned her mouth over Mistress’s clit and took it inside herself, lapping at it slowly with her tongue while her fingers found Mistress’s moist slit. She slid her index finger inside gently, making Mistress gasp and grip Rhiana’s scalp firmly for a moment.

Rhiana twirled her finger slowly inside Mistress while she sucked on her throbbing clit, imagining how good it must feel. Losing herself to her imagination Rhiana began to devour Mistress, sucking hard on her clit then licking it furiously, wriggling her finger inside her all the time. Mistress’s moans became gasps and then squeals as Rhiana pushed in another finger and then another, stretching her lips very slightly around her small hand.

Mistress’s mound rubbed into Rhiana’s face as she sucked and licked the throbbing clit in her mouth, feeling with every stroke as Mistress’s pussy tightened slightly harder. Mistress’s taste was like honey to her mouth, but Rhiana longed for the sweeter taste that would come with Mistress’s release, the taste that signalled she had reached her peak of excitement.

Rhiana lapped at Mistress’s clit, wriggling her fingers furiously, listening intently to the squeals and feeling the fingers in her hair, urging Mistress onwards with her tongue and fingers, until Mistress’s breath caught in her throat and her fingers gripped Rhiana’s head firmly.

Rhiana lifted her head slowly, still licking moisture from her lips and Mistress’s, to stare up into her lover’s eyes that gazed distantly back down. Slowly she crawled up her Mistress’s body to lay atop her, kissing her, caressing her, worshipping her as she only wished she could be worshipped herself, but worshipping her all the more because of it.

***

Rhiana sat on her bed, leaning against the padded headboard, staring wide-eyed at the magazine page displayed on her portable console. As she became more and more lost into the story her awareness of her surroundings began to diminish, until the playful laughs of her two younger sisters in the garden outside were nothing more than distant yelps and giggles far beyond her mind’s interest. The story was taking her in, absorbing her, controlling her, doing things to her. Curiosity had drawn her to the page and now the story wouldn’t let her go, instead playing with her mind and doing things to her body that she thought she could only do herself.

As her eyes scanned fixedly across the page her left hand began to move, up over her white T-shirt and across her breasts, rubbing them gently, pressing them and squeezing them, massaging her now sensitive skin. Never before had she realised what an effect erotic prose would have on her, and now she was helpless but to obey her body’s fierce desire.

Every movement of her hand sent waves of near-orgasmic energy coursing through her body, more powerful than she had ever felt before. She realised she hadn’t even unclipped her bra, let alone allow her hands to wander lower than her navel, yet already she felt on the verge of an impossibly powerful climax. Rhiana propped the console on her knees as she reached behind her back with both hands to unfasten her bra. She deftly shifted it out of the way, slipping her left hand underneath her T-shirt to continue her massaging closer to her skin as her eyes found her position in the story and proceeded reading.

Already small moans were escaping her lips as she felt an orgasmic wave prepare to wash over her, realising that she could not hold back, not to finish the story, not even long enough to slip her other hand into her shorts. She gripped the console firmly as her breath drew in sharply and her eyes closed.

A quiet yet startling click indicated the bedroom door opening; Rhiana’s hand whipped out from under her T-shirt in a shocked blur, catching the underside of the console and toppling it from her other tensed hand to fall face-down on the bedroom floor.

“What’re you up to?” A calm voice asked, its body stepping into the room laden with freshly laundered clothes. “You’re all red in the face!”

“Just reading, Mom.” Rhiana replied, not daring move, let alone retrieve the console.

“Oh, I see.” Her mother replied as she set the clothes down onto a chair. “Make sure these get hung up this time, you can’t go to work with a creased blouse.” Rhiana mumbled a quiet reply. Her mother turned from the chair, walked across the room to where the console lay on the floor and picked it up. Rhiana froze, staring at the console, wishing so hard to be elsewhere before her mother turned it over and read the article on the screen. “Well, be careful, these things are expensive.” She placed the console on Rhiana’s lap without turning it over, and turned to leave the room.

Rhiana lifted the console from her lap once the door had clicked shut, wishing she had a lock on her door. It was bad enough that she had been interrupted, and worse that she had been just about to have the best orgasm she had ever experienced; now her clit was throbbing in time with her rosy cheeks, urging her to continue reading the story. She sighed, turned over the console and picked up her place.

Shortly her hand found its way under her waistband and through her light triangle of fluffy hair towards her throbbing sex, every millimetre sending waves of anticipation into her mind. She was sure that she would come the instant she touched her clit, yet was adamant she would make it last as long as she could, although she knew that wasn’t going to be very long.

Rhiana’s fingers closed over her lips, running over them to feel how moist they were already. She didn’t ever remember being this wet before without having touched herself; she was positively dripping with desire. Slowly she parted her lips and let two fingers slide into her wet pussy as her eyes scanned the text on the page.

Stroking herself as slowly as she could bare, Rhiana worked herself up to near-orgasmic state faster than ever before. Within less than a minute she was gasping for breath, slowing her strokes almost to a stop to prevent from falling over the precipice of ecstasy. After less than thirty seconds Rhiana could bare the tension no more; she dropped the console to her bed and slid her other hand into her shorts to give a few final flicks over her clit, which she knew would be just enough to finish herself off. Her hand was halfway under her waistband when the door clicked again and one of her sisters came running, laughing into the room.

“Rhiana, come and play hide and seek with us!” The little girl shouted, jumping up onto Rhiana’s bed. Rhiana drew her knees up to her chest, taking her clean hand from her shorts and trying to conceal the other from her sister’s view. She knew her fingers would be glistening with moisture having just come from inside her dripping sex; she kept her fingers under her waistband to prevent her sister from seeing.

“Not now, Lisa, I’m busy.” Rhiana squeaked, her throat tight with arousal and embarrassment.

“Oh, you’re always busy! Come now! Jo is already hiding!”

“Not now, I have to finish this assignment. It’s important. Go look for Jo.”

“Oh, you’re boring!” Lisa pouted, sticking her bottom lip out at Rhiana before jumping up and running out of the room, leaving the door open.

Rhiana grunted a moan of frustration and anger, standing up and stalking across the room, quickly drying her fingers on her T-shirt as she went to shut the door. As she was about to hit the button Rhiana noticed the bathroom at the end of the hall, its soft creamy light suddenly very inviting, and the only lockable room in the house. Rhiana began to step nervously towards it, knowing deep in her mind that inside that room was where she would finally shed the cage of frustration that imprisoned her. Her body became overwhelmed again by a wave of orgasmic anticipation, making her increase her pace to a near-jog.

A noise behind made Rhiana turn, to see her two sisters running across the corridor and into their room. When she looked back the bathroom door had silently shut itself; the button was at arms reach now but indicating that the door was locked.

Rhiana stopped dead in her tracks, suddenly more frustrated and angry but also afraid, for her mother would be downstairs and her sisters in their room. Who was in the bathroom? A voice from the stairwell behind made Rhiana turn again, this time in sudden fear.

“Rhiana, have you still got that console? I need those addresses you’ve stored for me.” Rhiana’s mother called as she stepped out of the stairwell and across the corridor into Rhiana’s room, not noticing the girl stood rock still by the bathroom door.

Sudden recollection brought Rhiana to a run as she realised the console was still on her bed, still switched on, still displaying the erotic story. ‘I HATE this!’ Rhiana screamed to herself in her mind. ‘All I want to do is get off! Now I’m going to get found out!’ She twisted around into her bedroom just as her mother lifted turned the console over, curiously scanning the page contents. In a pulsing daze Rhiana reached forth and

RHIANA, DO NOT WAKE UP.

Rhiana sat bolt upright, throwing the thick duvet to her feet and gasping heavily. For a few seconds her skin burned in the wintry night air, making her feel claustrophobic in the pitch-blackness. Slowly she felt herself cool to the air and her skin was suddenly a maze of goose-bumps; she began to shiver. Rhiana pulled back the duvet and prepared to settle back down when Mistress turned beside her and sat up, cradling her gently.

“Oh poor Slave, another nightmare?” She whispered quietly into Rhiana’s ear.

“Yes Mistress.” Rhiana replied, afraid that Mistress would soon tire of her midnight interruptions. It was the third time in as many days now.

“What was it this time?”

“I don’t know, I can hardly remember it.” Rhiana lied, afraid that Mistress would tease her in one way or another if she knew what the dream had been about. “It was just a normal nightmare, and then…” She paused, unable to bring herself to tell Mistress about the voice.

“Then what?” Mistress eventually asked.

“Nothing. It was just a nightmare.” Rhiana replied, wrapping her arms around Mistress and settling back into the pillow. They lay there for several minutes as Rhiana’s breathing calmed down and she replayed the last part of the dream to herself.

It was just a normal tortured horny dream, like she’d had several times in her free life and quite a lot since Mistress had encased her in her fabric prison. A dream of a different reality, where her parents were still alive and she had not been enslaved, a perfect dream, bar its embarrassing end. But it had been interrupted by something else, a voice whose words seem to appear in her mind without ever reaching her ears, and it had been so unnatural, so terrifying and above all so real that she had woken up in a panic. And as she recalled again, it was the third time in three nights that she had heard those words (or seen them, or felt them, or whatever it was) – do not wake up.

“Mistress?” Rhiana eventually said when her heart rate had stabilised to something near normal for a tortured, sex-starved slave.

“Yes, Slave?” Mistress replied, gently kissing Rhiana on the lips in between speaking.

“Do you think I’m going crazy?”

“Why ever would you be going crazy, my sweet?”

“I haven’t… You haven’t… You haven’t let me come in nearly eight months and I think I’m going mad because of it.”

“Oh, Slave, that’s impossible.” Mistress replied, cradling Rhiana’s head into her chest and stroking her hair. “It’s just a bad dream. Now try to get some sleep, I’ll want to make love in the morning.”

Rhiana’s shoulders sagged in disappointment and sorrow as she snuggled into Mistress’s breasts, already feeling excited that she would be tasting them in a few hours. Her pussy was throbbing after her dream and she could feel her moisture seeping around the leg bands of her pants. She knew sleep would not come easy for her now.

***

Life with Mistress never seemed to settle into a routine that Rhiana could follow. Mistress never seemed to tire of finding new ways of tormenting Rhiana’s mind and body. Sometimes she tied the slave down and massaged every part of her body save the parts that itched, or sent her on an errand and then played with the console that excited Rhiana’s body so much she couldn’t stand straight. Sometimes she played endlessly with a small dummy that could transmit sensations into Rhiana’s mind through her slave-box, which could reduce the girl to a whimpering heap on the pavement while she attempted to fetch groceries that were neither urgently required nor undeliverable on the weekly wagon.

Without a doubt Mistress’s favourite pastime involved tying Rhiana and stripping her to her skin, then rubbing her sex in agonising slowness for hours and hours until eventually she passed out from exhaustion. The sleep that followed was a dark silence so complete that Rhiana felt cleansed and relieved by it, like the hour of half-sleep she had always had after a late-night orgasm. She always awoke indescribably horny yet more refreshed than ever before, bursting with energy and love for Mistress, and a desire to dive straight into her work so that she could forget her burning sex for a few hours.

Those mornings were the most agonising and yet the most appreciated, as if being teased to breaking point was almost as satisfying as a night of orgasmic pleasure itself. Rhiana looked forward to those extended pleasure sessions more than anything else, and when the time came she would step willingly into her bonds with a kiss and a smile for her beloved Mistress. They were usually about four to five days apart, close enough that she remembered the last clearly enough to dread it, far enough apart for her to burn for another, and so irregular the she could not accurately predict when the next would occur, adding to the torment. Sometimes Mistress would leave Rhiana’s body alone completely between sessions, giving her nothing more than a kiss on the cheek and a warm embrace before they slept each night.

These periods of total chastity were welcomed but also frustrating in some way. After three or four days of this Rhiana found herself becoming moody and depressed, which was welcome in itself because it was a recognisable emotion instead of the dizzy light-headedness she felt around Mistress after being teased to begging point and beyond.

1...34567...11