Rhiana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And following the total chastity would come a night of slow pleasure, anticipated so anxiously that Rhiana began to shake as she allowed Mistress to lock her cuffs onto the bedposts, or shower wall, or the back of the sofa. These sessions rarely lasted more than two hours before Rhiana’s body began to shiver; this was Mistress’s cue to remove her hand at last and watch as the girl before her fainted, pussy pulsating with her hips movements until she became totally still and silent.

Some days Rhiana was spared of her duties to become Mistress’s pet. She was stripped naked and fitted with chains between her wrists and ankles, and a rigid bar connecting the two chains together. This forced her to remain on all fours throughout the day; she would sit beside Mistress’s chair while she watched the holo or worked on a portable console. From time to time Mistress would stroke her pet’s head and back, play with her hair or rub her thighs and buttocks.

Sometimes these strokes closed in on Rhiana’s sex and became a tortuous massage of her puffy red lips and throbbing clit. Rhiana would lie down on her front and tuck her knees underneath her, raising her ass in the air to give Mistress better access. At this point Mistress usually withdrew her hand for a few moments and watch Rhiana’s ass bob up and down or side to side as she tried to draw attention to herself. Sometimes the stroking would continue again until Rhiana squealed with stifled delight, thrusting herself against Mistress’s rigid fingers desperately trying to push herself over the edge before she pulled away again or stroked her pet’s ass with her wet hands.

The ends of these days were welcomed when at last Rhiana’s bonds were released and she took to bed with her Mistress, not before being re-adorned with her Flexilon garments.

***

RHIANA, PLEASE REMAIN CALM. I AM PREVENTING YOU FROM WAKING.

Struggling, Rhiana paddled at the swirling purple duvet around her, desperately trying to escape from its silky embracing grasp. The more she struggled the firmer it held her, twisting and tying itself around her limbs until she was totally still, terrified, alone. She knew she should be in Mistress’s bed but the warm comfort of her lover was nowhere near. She longed for Mistress to embrace her as she had through all her other nightmares and gently wake her up.

PLEASE DO NOT STRUGGLE. YOU MUST NOT AWAKE YOUR MISTRESS.

Rhiana felt her heart jump again at the words, appearing straight into her brain like a memory of a conversation without the memory of the voice speaking it. She wondered for a moment if she should try to reply.

I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU. LISTEN TO ME AND I WILL HELP YOU ESCAPE.

“Let me go!” Rhiana screamed into the thick black nothing, hot and oppressive like the silk blanket that held her still. “I can’t move, I can’t breathe!”

RHIANA CALM DOWN, YOU ARE CHOKING YOURSELF. YOU CANNOT MOVE BECAUSE YOU ARE ASLEEP.

“Stop it! Let me go!” Rhiana screamed again, desperately trying to force herself to wake. It was bizarrely terrifying to be aware that she was dreaming, yet unable to wake herself. In an act of pummelled submission she gave in to the words and whatever mind controlled them, relaxed her limbs and took a deep breath. She waited for the words to appear again.

I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU ESCAPE FROM SLAVERY.

“Who are you?” Seemed the most important question to ask, although it had competed against ‘why’s’ and ‘how’s’ to be the first to her mind’s mouth.

MY NAME IS STETSON, I AM A ROGUE INTELLIGENCE MACHINE. I WORK FOR THE MINERVA DRAGONS.

Rhiana felt her heart leap at the words as her mind swam with their import. Intelligence machine? Minerva Dragons? They were weapon smugglers, well known around Minerva City for their underground crimes, and the illegal street-races that they funded with the proceeds. Why would they be interested in her? The voice continued:

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU SINCE YOUR DISAPPEARANCE. ONE OF MY COLLEAGES HAS BEEN VERY CONCERNED ABOUT YOU.

With a heart-swelling jolt Rhiana understood. Happily sad memories that had lain undisturbed for months began to rise in her mind, memories of colleagues, friends, and would-be lovers.

Rhiana remembered hot Saturday nights in the Three Brooks, collecting empty glasses from the dark tables in the smoking garden, hazy with raolin smoke and relaxed laughter. She remembered frequently glancing over at the big corner table by the car park fence, where Steele and his friends always sat smoking raolin and joking amongst themselves, or discussing the days events, or gazing proudly over their powerful vehicles on display behind the low railing.

From time to time, as Rhiana made passive glances in his direction, Steele would look back and Rhiana’s face would freeze, stunned like a frightened rabbit into wide-eyed terror. But these frightened moments were just as desired as the times when he was engaged in conversation, when she could gaze upon his short frame, his defined neck and sleek face, his brown eyes burning with curious intelligence. These moments were what kept her from finding work elsewhere or changing her shifts, what kept her wearing her best blouse and trousers to work and making sure her hair was washed and dried and brushed into it’s most vivid, lively pattern.

Her closest friends told her to stop trying to attract his attention and just go speak to him, find out what he was really like, find out if he was interested in her like she was in him. But every time she tried to do this he wasn’t there, or somebody stopped her before she reached his table, or she saw him talking to another girl and assumed that Steele was with her. Somehow his overconfident smile looked like it was masking a shy interior betrayed by those intense eyes, and often Rhiana wondered if he was only waiting for her to talk to him because he was unable to talk to her. Indeed, every time she moved toward his table Steele’s involvement in the group’s conversation seemed to drop, like his eyes to the tabletop as she reached down to collect the glasses. But then when her courage threatened to persuade her to talk to him, she convinced herself that it was all in her mind and he really wasn’t attracted to her at all.

Many times during her lonely walk home Rhiana heard the distant scream of Steele and his friends starting their cars, then racing out onto the streets. A few moments later her back would be showered with light from their headlamps, and then in a deafening blast they would flash past in vivid colours, reds and greens and yellows blurring together as they headed towards their homes, hyped from an evening of street-racing and relaxed from post-race raolin smoking in the Three Brooks.

Each time Rhiana wondered what it would be like to be sat in Steele’s passenger seat, her hand on his thigh as he steered the vehicle home, then kissing him before they walked to his apartment in the sweaty early-morning heat. She thought of all the love she would be prepared to share with him, all the fun they could have together, all those dry Sunday mornings tangled in his limbs as they woke together after a night of passion.

With a pang of sadness Rhiana woke from these fantasies, staring at the three sets of red tail-lights and flickering exhaust flames disappearing over the horizon, only a buzzing echo and the smell of crystal induction exhaust to remind her that Steele had just passed her by one more time.

Everybody knew that Steele and his team were somehow involved with the Minerva Dragons. Sudden joy at the revelation was overshadowed by sorrow that Rhiana had missed out, and that her slavery could have been avoided if she was in Steele’s care. Her eyes began to fill with tears that threatened to spill into her dark dream world as she thought of all the broken dreams, all the missed opportunities, and the humiliation that Steele probably knew what had happened to her.

RHIANA DO NOT BE UPSET. I CAN HELP YOU BUT YOU MUST BE PREPARED TO HELP YOURSELF.

“I don’t know what to do.” Rhiana sobbed, giving in to the wave of tears behind her eyes.

I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THROUGH YOUR SLAVE-BOX FOR SEVERAL WEEKS. I HAVE SEEN WHAT YOUR MISTRESS IS DOING TO YOU. YOUR MISTRESS IS PLAYING A GAME WITH YOUR MIND AND YOU MUST NOT LET HER WIN. SHE HAS A SERIOUS CHARACTER FLAW AND YOU MUST MAKE THAT HER DOWNFALL. FIND HER WEAKNESS AND EXPLOIT IT.

“I don’t know what that means!” She cried, so firmly stuck under a wall of sorrow that she could not see a way over.

I CAN DISABLE YOUR SLAVE-BOX FOR A SHORT TIME. WHEN YOU ARE READY, SAY “broken dreams”

Rhiana felt herself jump as she heard her own voice in her mind, speaking the machine’s code word.

DO NOT LOSE HOPE. STEELE WANTED ME TO SAY SOMETHING TO YOU.

“What?”

Steele’s voice suddenly appeared in her mind: “Every time I look at you, you’re looking back at me. Every time I smile at you, you look the other way.”

***

Rhiana slowly sat upright in bed, her skin sweaty and warm in the summer night air, but she didn’t care. After staring into space for several moments her eyes adjusted to the darkness and Mistress’s shape became clear, standing beside the bed, looking worriedly back at her. Without a word Mistress reached out and took Rhiana’s head in her hands, pulling her in to her chest and holding her their, caressing her with her fingers. Confused, sad and humiliated, and totally unable to tell Mistress about her dream, Rhiana began to cry.

The following day seemed to drag on for what felt like a lifetime. Rhiana found little comfort in the thought that she was not horny for the first time since Mistress had fitted her chastity shield. Instead she felt an immense wave of regret towering over her, ready to come crashing down at any minute and send her into a pit of despair deeper than any she had encountered in her time with Mistress. Memories of her dream haunted her all day, as did images of Steele’s laughing smile, which seemed to appear in the corner of her eye as if he had just entered the room.

Rhiana found it difficult to put her heart into her work throughout the day. Mistress responded by paying her little attention, and at bedtime Rhiana was sent to her own room for the first time since she had first slept in Mistress’s bed. She curled up on her bed and pulled the thin duvet over her skin for comfort rather than warmth, since Bliss’s long hot summer was in full heat, torching the tall dry grasses of the plains past the rear fence, outside the protection of Mistress’s garden sprinklers. Curled in an almost foetal position, hugging her knees to her chest, Rhiana wept throughout the night, longing for Mistress to forgive her distant mood and take her into her arms again, longing to please her Mistress to redeem herself.

After lying still and sobbing into her knees for several hours Rhiana felt a touch on her shoulder. She jumped, expecting to find Mistress standing silently above her, but her room was dark and empty. Gradually the touch became a caress, working slowly from her shoulder up to her face where it held against her cheek, one finger or thumb gently playing with her lips. Confused and yet too sorrowful to be afraid, Rhiana turned onto her back, looking around the emptiness for a hidden person, yet there was none.

Another hand touched Rhiana’s other shoulder and seemed to gently hold her still, yet at the same time not hindering her movement. Soft kisses appeared on her neck, moving slowly up her cheek to her lips, which she instinctively thrust forwards, trying to taste the tongue that was tasting her. She felt the tongue part her lips and push gently into her mouth, tangling with her own in a delightful ballet that made her groan for more and wish she could see her invisible lover.

The hands held her head between them, caressing her and holding her still for the hungry mouth to devour her with ever-increasing fervour, eventually dropping down over her chin and onto her chest. Rhiana gasped quietly when the hands and mouth found her breasts, massaging them and licking them, pinching and sucking and delicately biting her nipples as if her Flexilon bra had been cast aside like a silk sheet.

Rhiana’s gasps became moans as her nipples began to reach forth against her bra, pointing upwards towards the dark ceiling above. The touches on her skin alternated between slow, delicate licks and strokes, quick sharp sucks and flicks and rampant, hungry bites and full-handed grabs at her mounds. The mouth began to slide around Rhiana’s left breast, where a gentle suck became first a spot of warmth and then a point of sharp, sensual pain as she felt her skin stretch as it was sucked between nearly-closed teeth.

Eventually the mouth moved slightly lower on her breast and repeated the love-bite, while the two hands began to explore her belly and hips, again moving through her Flexilon panties as if they did not exist. Rhiana’s moans of pleasure became moans of apprehension as the mouth continued to plant love-bites down her belly towards her sex, agonising her with pain and anticipation as she waited for the mouth to reach her sex, now puffy and wet with arousal.

As the mouth reached her neat triangle of hair it’s course diverted across Rhiana’s thigh, alternating between licks and bites of her over-sensitive skin, slowly moving in a circular course that brought it up the base of her gaping pussy. Rhiana felt the warm tip of a tongue touch her gently at the base of her lips, moaning a shivery sigh as she closed her eyes and waited for it to reach upwards across her lips or into her pussy, but slowly it was withdrawn. Two fingers gripped her clit gently, sliding agonisingly across her skin to take a big fold of her throbbing skin between them. Rhiana pushed her hips forwards, begging for a firmer touch on her nub.

Without warning the fingers gripped tightly together, cruelly pinching her clit between two sharp nails and drawing a long scream that hurt Rhiana’s throat. The grip was gone as suddenly as it started, leaving Rhiana’s bud throbbing beneath its shield; Rhiana found her hands clasped together between her legs, trying to massage her bruised skin through the rigid material.

Rhiana felt herself turning over onto her front, although she was not moving. The sudden disorientation sent a wave of anxiety and nausea over her and she quickly flipped onto her front, crying in the aftershock of sudden pain, hands still pressed between her legs as she brought her knees into her chest and raised her ass in the air.

A yelp of pain left her mouth as a palm slapped hard across her buttocks, making her jump forwards and bury her face into her pillow. Her hands reached either side of her shoulders and grasped the duvet as another slap hit her ass, pulling the quilt into her as yet another blow caught her cheeks.

Slaps continued to connect with her ass and thighs, one after another, again and again until her yelps of pain were one continuous moan and tears pushed past her tightly shut eyes onto the pillow. Eventually the pain began to subside and was replaced by a constant burning, so intense that Rhiana did not realise when her beating had stopped and she was alone again in her bed. She lay there, sobbing into the pillow below her as her ass bobbed up and down and her honey trickled from her panties and down her leg, realising after some time that Mistress must have been punishing her for her inattention.

Dawn broke slowly, first light drawing long fingers across Rhiana’s bare walls. Slowly they shortened towards the window, reaching down to Rhiana’s bed where she lay staring at the ceiling, tired, drained and empty after her punishment the previous night.

Rhiana stepped out of bed and dressed for work before the house alarm rang, tiptoeing quietly downstairs to begin her chores. The long night of regret had brought with it many questions, many problems and many resolutions, but none seemed to tie up against the other. After hours of staring at the ceiling Rhiana realised that she was hurt because she had neglected her Mistress, not because she had been punished for it. She vowed in her mind that she would make it up to Mistress; in one way or another, she would give her something that she had never been given before, something that only her slave could give her. A special gift for Mistress.

Rhiana quietly prepared Mistress’s breakfast of fresh fruit salad and crisp-bread, setting it neatly on the tray then placing it in the cooler to keep it fresh. She tidied the kitchen, loading the used utensils into the washer and wiping the surfaces to a clinical cleanliness like a mechanical. As she moved her mind blurred with all the things she wanted to do to her Mistress, all the ways she could please her into forgiveness.

Eventually the kitchen was clean and Mistress would be waking or nearly awake, her beautiful form stretching gracefully under the dark silk sheets, her slender muscles tensing and relaxing like springs in a machine. This image brought Rhiana to a tip-toed run up the stairs to Mistress’s chamber, where she quietly slid the door open and peered into the shrouded half-light, gazing lustfully over her lover’s form.

Moving silently she entered the room, closed the door and walked across to stand beside Mistress’s bed, peeling off her work clothes as she walked until she was bare except for her irremovable bra and pants. Mistress stirred gracefully and turned her head towards Rhiana, smiling for an instant and then taking on a stern, angry look. For a moment Rhiana feared another beating as she realised Mistress was still angry with her, but in her submissive mind the desire to please was far greater than the fear of pain.

Rhiana knelt slowly onto Mistress’s bed and straddled her lover’s waist, gazing down into her eyes as she took Mistress’s shoulders in her hands and began to massage them. With a fierce squint Mistress turned over quickly, whipping away the silk blanket and almost knocking Rhiana off-balance until the slave steadied herself and sat back down again, this time perching herself on Mistress’s bare buttocks.

She reached forwards and again grasped Mistress’s shoulders, gripping and kneading them firmly, visualising the stress spots and working them away with her fingertips. Rhiana continued to massage Mistress’s shoulders, moving slowly up her neck to her scalp which she pushed and pulled with her soft fingers, breathing deeply with desire as she felt Mistress’s back begin to arch.

Slowly Rhiana continued down Mistress’s neck and to her shoulders, then kneading down her arms and back up again, down her back, fingers pushing out in circles and spirals that drove into pressure centres and pulled them apart, releasing the stress within. By the time Rhiana reached the gentle rise of Mistress’s buttocks she realised her hips were rocking back and forth, grinding into the backs of Mistress’s thighs and ass.

She leant down and planted a trail of kisses on her lover’s back, soft dry pecks gradually increasing to tongued pats and sensual bites on Mistress’s fleshy rear. Rhiana devoured every inch of Mistress’s ass, guiding her hands under her lover’s hips to bring them upwards until her ass was pointed at the ceiling and her glistening pussy exposed, accentuated by the creased circle of her pink hole.

Rhiana kissed this hole, gently tonguing it and savouring it’s reactive clenching on every stroke. Mistress let out tiny squeaks of surprised pleasure as Rhiana toyed with her ass, lifting her head to stare up toward the ceiling and thrusting her rear into her slave’s face. Gradually Rhiana let her tongue wander lower until it played at the base of Mistress’s lips, tasting the strong musky flavour and teasing Mistress into letting out a deep moan of desire.

Rhiana took her time, letting her tongue roam across Mistress’s lips, lapping up the moisture that betrayed her lover’s lust, gently nudging her slit with her nose, toying with Mistress in a way she had never done before. Mistress’s breath became short as her head moved back to rest on the pillow, pushing her ass further up into the air and wiggling it slightly as if she wanted more attention.

1...45678...11