Rhiana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress sat up suddenly when Rhiana stepped off the bed, but did not try to remove her blindfold. Instead she raised her face towards the ceiling and tilted her head, as if listening or sniffing for something. Rhiana returned to sit beside Mistress with the bowl of strawberries, glistening with fresh moisture; she took a strawberry and raised it to Mistress’s lips, brushing it gently across them.

Mistress reached forwards with her mouth and took the strawberry between her teeth, biting off its tip when Rhiana refused to let it go. She watched Mistress savour its fresh taste before brushing the juicy exposed flesh against her lips again, spreading strawberry juice onto her skin. Mistress quickly reached out and bit the strawberry from Rhiana’s hands, nearly taking the slave’s fingers in the process.

Rhiana moved the breakfast tray onto the bed beside Mistress, then took up her position straddling Mistress’s hips, sitting her ass down against Mistress’s covered sex and pressing into it, forcing her legs slightly apart. She picked up another strawberry and put it into her own mouth, sucking on it, licking its tip like she would Mistress’s clit or nipples, before pulling it out and touching it against Mistress’s nose, circling her mouth widely before closing in to her lips. Mistress tried to take the strawberry but this time Rhiana pulled it away, holding Mistress back with a gentle grip on her shoulder. Mistress’s upper lip curled almost into a snarl as she lowered her head and sat back, waiting for her fruit.

Rhiana teased Mistress again with the strawberry before letting her take the entire fruit into her mouth, leaving her to chew as she picked up a slice of toast from the plate. Mistress sat forward again once she had swallowed her mouthful, waiting for more food. Rhiana responded by lowering the slice to Mistress’s open mouth, touching it gently against her bottom lip so that she could feel what it was. Mistress’s mouth changed shape as the identified the toast, reaching forwards to bite off a small mouthful then sitting back on her arms, stretched out behind her on the pillows as she chewed her mouthful.

Mistress’s expression suddenly became a frown as she swallowed. “Slave, this is raspberry. You know I hate raspberry jam!” She hissed, beginning to lean forwards towards Rhiana. The slave leant forwards into her, burying Mistress’s face between her entombed breasts as she whispered into her ear “I know. The toast is for me.”

Rhiana leant hard into Mistress, ready for an angry retaliation. She trailed her fingers quickly and gently down the insides of Mistress’s arms, reaching out as she neared Mistress’s wrists, placing her fingers over her lover’s and feeling for the loose loops of chord by each hand. Just as Mistress was about to bark an angry command she hit outwards with her elbows, knocking Mistress’s arms aside and firmly grasped Mistress’s wrists, lifting them high above the falling woman’s head.

Mistress growled angrily upwards, barking orders at Rhiana and trying to push her away, but Rhiana had her bodyweight centred over Mistress’s chest and was leaning forwards into her raised arms, easily pushing them towards the head-rails of the bed. Rhiana deftly slipped each loop of chord over a barbed spike, then quickly found the loose ends and pulled them hard, snapping Mistress’s wrists back into the rail.

Growling and thrashing, Mistress kicked off the blanket, realising that her ankles were tied loosely to the foot-rails. Rhiana stepped off the bed and took two loose ends of chord that hung from the foot of the bed, pressed her knees against the foot-rails and pulled hard, stretching Mistress’s ankles down the bed until she squealed in pain and began shifting herself snake-like down the bed.

“You’d better have a good explanation for all this!” Mistress growled, her voice a fearful mix of terror and frustrated aggression. “You’re going to suffer when I get my hands on you, I’ll have you whimpering on the floor for DAYS and you’ll be begging for my mercy if you don’t untie me right this minute! House, force blackout on Slave in thirty seconds.”

Rhiana stood back at the foot of the bed, staring up wide-eyed at the chained woman, writhing and twisting on the bed in a vain attempt to free herself. For a moment she was so afraid that she stepped to free Mistress, the woman she loved, the woman she only wanted to please. Then she remembered with a pang of mixed sadness, anger and jubilation that Mistress had shunned her, and knew that now she had the chance to change her fate. She opened her mouth to whisper two words: “Broken dreams.”

Rhiana slowly stepped around the bed, carefully moving aside the table loaded with its breakfast tray. She paused to take a sip from the jug of orange juice, savouring its cool flavour; it was usually a pleasurable treat to enjoy Mistress’s breakfast with her when she had performed well. A shiver of excitement ran down Rhiana’s spine as she wantonly strutted around Mistress’s chamber, hurling the jug to smash against the wall across the room, then clearing the shelves of ornaments with wide sweeps of her arms. Mistress stretched and twisted on the bed, struggling to free her bound arms and legs while trying to listen to what was happening around her.

Taking deep, lustful breaths, Rhiana tiptoed across the room to kneel beside Mistress’s bed, stretching her neck across the pillow until her mouth was millimetres from the struggling woman’s ear. “Now, you are going to give me access to the house computer.” Rhiana whispered, startling Mistress who visibly jumped as the first breath hit her ear.

“Never!” Mistress snapped, lashing out suddenly with bared teeth, catching Rhiana’s cheek. She yelped and jumped backwards, reached to rub her skin and pulled her fingers away to see fresh blood on their tips. “House, blackout Slave now!”

“Terminal designated SLAVE is not responding.” The house computer replied in a polite monotone, the first sound Rhiana had heard it make since she had arrived. She silently thanked Stetson, the machine that had spoken to her in her dreams; if it hadn’t been able to disable her slave-box she knew she would now be blind and deaf and numb all over, completely disorientated in her deadened state.

Rhiana narrowed her eyes as she sucked on her fingers, licking her blood from them, staring down at Mistress’s tied form with calculated coldness. Slowly she stepped up onto the bed, straddling Mistress, as she loved to do in the mornings, only this time taking Mistress’s head firmly between her hands and forcing her down into the pillow. She leant over Mistress until their mouths were inches apart, making sure her fresh breath blew across Mistress’s face slowly and deliberately. “Do you know what I’m going to do to you?” She whispered again, kissing Mistress’s lips delicately before she had a chance to reply.

Hungrily Rhiana devoured Mistress’s face with her tongue and lips, and then teeth, taking small painful nips in Mistress’s lips and cheeks that left tight red marks behind. Mistress squeaked quietly with each bite, hands tight around the head-rails and toes curled tightly inwards as her legs pulled up against their bonds.

Rhiana gradually bit her way down Mistress’s body to her breasts, firmly tweaking her peaks between thumbs and forefinger as she nipped her aureole with her teeth. Mistress’s squeaks had become cries of pain as her back arched bizarrely upwards so that her breasts were thrust into Rhiana’s face. Understanding this was a sign of pleasure as well as pain, Rhiana continued her ravishment with renewed vigour, assaulting Mistress’s helpless body with her mouth and hands and fingers. She felt her knee rising between Mistress’s outstretched legs to her wet sex, not hesitating to jam her knee into Mistress with as much force as she could muster.

Mistress responded with a deep grunt, seemingly helpless to the grinding motion of her hips against her slave’s hard violating knee, filling herself with as much pain as pleasure. Rhiana pumped against Mistress’s sex as hard as she could as she took her nipple between her teeth and nipped over and over again, gripping her other peak with her fingers and stretching it over them until Mistress wailed with pain.

Rhiana sat up suddenly, standing on the bed above her prey and staring down with cold ferocity as Mistress panted, her mouth an obscene twist of anger, pain and fear. She wanted to make her beg, make her scream like she had been made to do so many times since over the many long months that she had been enslaved by this twisted, evil woman. How good it felt now to be sat here above her, totally in control of her pain and her desire, watching the results of her pinches and strokes and bites on Mistress’s face.

Rhiana began to draw slow circles on Mistress’s belly with her fingertips, gradually working her way down towards her neat patch of pubic hair. Mistress remained still and quiet throughout, her breath now a barely audible whisper over Rhiana’s excited panting. Mistress’s mouth twitched from time to time, the only indication that Rhiana’s playful scratching was having an effect on her.

Eventually Rhiana’s fingers reached Mistress’s mound and began to stroke her hair delicately, gently pulling it and massaging the soft flesh beneath, moving lower and lower still towards her aroused lips. Mistress gave a quiet sigh as Rhiana brushed her fingernail over her clit in an unexpected deviation from her twirling massage. Her pussy lips seemed to quiver as if uncertain whether to enjoy the sensation or despise it.

Gradually Rhiana’s fingers slipped down over Mistress’s lips, rubbing them and pulling them around and around in slow sensual circles. Rhiana sensed the build of erotic energy in her mistress through the instinctive rocking of her hips, judging from their rhythm when she should let her middle finger slip quickly into Mistress’s wet pussy and pull out again to make her moan with pleasure.

Rhiana’s finger slipped in further with every stroke until she was searching around Mistress’s G-spot, rubbing the roof of her pussy while her narrow digit curled and twisted inside the bound woman. She continued the steady motions until Mistress’s moans were loud and deliberate and her mouth hung open, gaping towards the ceiling in tortured bliss.

Rhiana withdrew her glistening finger and slid it up Mistress’s lips to her clit, quickly stroking back and forth across her aroused nub in a circle that she knew would drive Mistress wild. Sure enough Mistress’s moans increased to match Rhiana’s pace and her fingers curled once more around the bed-rails, gripping hard as if she was trying to physically push herself into orgasm. Even though Rhiana hadn’t been teasing her for long it was apparent that Mistress wanted to come; Rhiana considered that perhaps it was the same psychology that made her so much more horny when she thought about her chastity shield. Or perhaps Mistress knew what was in store for her and was falling into the role of submissive faster than expected, unable to control her desires behind the blindfold and bonds.

Sitting back again, Rhiana gazed down at the moaning woman and the torment on her face caused by the premature ending of Rhiana’s blissful administrations. The tight expression formed by her lips and the harshness of her cheekbones where she was wincing underneath the blindfold made Rhiana’s breath catch for a moment, as if she would come from sheer instantaneous arousal. Never before had something turned her on as much as teasing her beloved, hated Mistress – and this was just the beginning.

Rhiana stepped over to Mistress’s cupboards and began hunting around, throwing out clothing and miscellaneous items until she found the clit buzzer that had been used on her dummy over the past two weeks. She picked it up and gazed at the wicked thing, feeling a cold chill through her fingers where it’s dull plastic touched her. She loved and hated it at the same time, hated it for hurting her so much while it pleasured her, and loving it because she could use it on her Mistress and make her cry out in pain and frustration.

Mistress jumped when the cold plastic touched her inner thigh, and moaned with despair when it started buzzing. Her lips mumbled incoherent syllables as the buzzer trailed slowly up her leg to her mound, stopping to teeter over the hood of her nub. Her mumbles became quiet “No” sounds as Rhiana guided the vibrating plastic egg down over her clit, making her back arch and push her hips forward into Rhiana’s hand.

Rhiana kept up a quick stroking rhythm over Mistress’s clit, rubbing her lips with her other hand as Mistress’s moans became louder and higher, building quickly towards a crescendo. Rhiana concentrated on that moment, listening and feeling it inside her as she judged when to leave Mistress hanging. The insistent throbbing in her own clit became almost unbearable as she slipped a finger into Mistress’s pussy, rubbing her vigorously from within until she felt Mistress tighten around her, ready to come.

In a lightning movement Rhiana pulled her hands away, looking down at the contortions of the bound woman as she twisted on the bed, desperately searching for the release that her body demanded. After several seconds of writhing she settled down, her breath shallow but steady and her body still.

“The house computer.” Rhiana said aloud, her voice harsh and firm.

“No.” Mistress replied weakly, panting for a moment from some renewed inner conflict. “Please, no…” Her voice trailed off to become a series of dejected mumbles. She arched her back again harshly as Rhiana pressed the buzzer back into her clit, grinding it firmly against Mistress’s pubic bone as she whimpered in pleasure and pain.

Again Rhiana let herself connect completely with her mistress, reaching out to feel when she was ready to explode. The build was faster this time, rolling quickly up through moans and whimpers to extended groans and gasps, then on to a few short delighted squeals followed by a long drawn out wail of disappointment as Rhiana quickly withdrew the machine. She teased Mistress again by quickly brushing the tip of the vibrator gently over her clit, drawing a squeal from her mouth each time, and slowly repeating “The house computer” after each pass.

“Please stop, I can’t bear it!” Mistress wailed, her voice trailing down to a rapid pant as Rhiana turned off the buzzer and stood up to stare coldly down at the blindfolded woman.

“The house computer.” She repeated once more, slowly pronouncing each word as she knelt on the bed and slowly crawled up towards the pillows and Mistress’s head.

“If I give you access…” Mistress began, then stopped to swallow, as if uncertain she should continue.

“Yes?” Rhiana asked inquisitively, running her fingernail slowly over Mistress’s clit.

“Will you set me free?”

“No.” She replied, stopping her strokes as quickly as she’d started them.

“Will you… Will you let me come?”

“Umm…” Rhiana paused for a moment, dragging her nails over Mistress’s nether lips and playfully pulling them open. “Yes.” She kept up her gentle scratching for a few moments longer before letting her middle finger dip lightly into Mistress, stroking the sensitive insides of her lips with the tip of her finger.

“House, reset all security codes.” Mistress said suddenly, then let out a deep sigh as the house computer responded with a vocal reply.

“Please enter master security code.”

“Suranan Winter.” Mistress whispered after a breathless pause.

“All security codes reset. All security devices disabled. Please enter new master security code.” Rhiana jumped slightly as she felt her pants and bra become slack as the computer released the security systems in the house.

“Good girl.” Rhiana replied, withdrawing her finger slowly and licking the moisture from its tip. “House, new master security code is Broken Dreams. New master security user is Slave.” She smiled when Mistress’s hips began rocking from side to side, recognising this as an instinctive way of drawing attention to her sex. She bent her head down to hover between Mistress’s quivering thighs, breathing deeply the musky scent of her arousal. She reached forth with her tongue to lick glistening moisture from Mistress’s lips, smiling again at Mistress’s instantly moaned approval.

Rhiana lapped at Mistress’s lips, listening to her prisoner moan louder with each stroke, feeling her thighs quivering harder and harder as if she was physically forcing herself toward orgasm. She reached upwards with her mouth to take Mistress’s clit in her mouth where she sucked it hard and stroked it with her tongue, coaxing wails of pleasure from the bound woman underneath her. Again she followed Mistress’s sounds and movements in her mind until she was certain Mistress was about to come; again she withdrew, sitting up and licking sweet honey from her lips as Mistress cried out in frustration, straining angrily at her bonds.

“Please Mistress, you said I could come.” Mistress spoke, her voice silky with girlish submission. Rhiana felt her heart jump at the word ‘Mistress’, suddenly aware that it was a sign that Mistress had at last completely surrendered to her.

“Quiet, slut.” Rhiana snapped, careful not to use the word ‘Slave’ lest the house computer become confused and return control to Mistress. “Pleasure me first, then I will let you come.”

RHIANA DON’T DO THIS. TAKE YOUR MISTRESS’S CAR AND ESCAPE.

Rhiana jumped at the words in her mind, at once terrified and angered that something had invaded her fun.

YOU HAVE WON RHIANA. ESCAPE NOW.

Rhiana reached up behind her head, feeling the hardness of the small black box like an ugly tumour on her skull. She gripped the two locating clips and pulled gently, feeling a slight grinding sensation in her neck as the connections freed. She stared at it for a moment while Mistress panted, obviously afraid at the sudden silence. Suddenly Rhiana launched the slave-box to the far wall where it smashed into numerous pieces and dropped fizzing into the puddle of spilt orange juice.

Rhiana straddled her prisoner, edging up towards her face and gradually sliding her slack undergarments free from her legs. She let the open folds of her wet pussy lips drag over her chin, leaving a trail of slick juice on her hostage. She felt a warm tongue dart across her lips, making her gasp in excitement, then grip hard on the bed-rails, suddenly overcome with excitement so intense that she felt her orgasm begin to build immediately; she had lost count of how many months it had been since her last orgasm. She remembered that she had only come twice in the house, once from her own administrations and again a few days later after Mistress had teased her until she cried for relief. Since then no amount of crying or begging or submission had made a difference to her plight, and now she felt her pussy contract with intense arousal, aware that she was about to be released from her prison of denial.

She held onto the rails for support, grinding her pussy down into her slave’s face, wailing with pleasure at each stroke of her lover’s tongue across her lips and clit, her back arched to give her prisoner better access to her throbbing nub. Eventually she could take no more of the slow pleasure being administered to her and she sat upright, pressing her lips down over her slave’s mouth and demanding that she lick her deeper.

Her right hand crossed her face to pull a lock of hair into her mouth before sliding quickly down her stomach to her clit, darting past quickly to wet her middle finger in her slave’s mouth. Then her moistened digit was back, touching her clit for the first time in months, stroking back and forth across it drawing yelps of agonised delight from her mouth.

Sexual build welled up inside Rhiana’s pussy faster than she could ever have imagined and within seconds her left hand was gripping her prisoner’s hair mercilessly while her finger darted over her clit, blurring in motion.