Rhonda's Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhnn . . . uhnnn . . . uhn . . ." she muttered softly. "Feels so good, so fine."

I kept sliding my cock in and out of her this way, my mind leaving my body for a day trip.

Then I lifted my left leg up next to her body, so that I could get the maximum penetration. From this angle, my cock was almost pointed downward. Each stroke was making contact with her cervix. At the same time, I reached forward to cup her breasts and squeeze her nipples. Rhonda was more snorting than breathing at this point, perhaps close to the point of no return once again.

The feeling of my cock tip making contact with her cervix was intoxicating. It sent a surge of gratification through me with each collision. My body began to shudder, my lips trembling. Time to change position for my final assault before it was too late. I rolled Rhonda over.

I positioned myself between her fine legs. I was on my knees, my torso upright, as I took her ankles and held them apart. I loved the way they felt and looked. The smooth, firm texture of a woman's legs – nature's gift to men. I planted kisses along her airborne calves and feet. Rhonda looked up at me, a slight smile curling her lips. It was a look of anticipation and excitement. Quickly, I plunged my steel-hard cock into her waiting hole.

Back and forth I drove my hips, back and forth, like a woodcutter using a huge saw on a massive tree. Rhonda's big melons were bouncing up, down and all around as I held her legs and pounded her. I slid my hands down to hold her legs under her knees.

I was pistoning in and out of her like a machine, my motions mechanically rhythmic. I could have been timed by a metronome, I was so precise.

Rhonda looked at my face with her heavy, pre-orgasm eyes. "I want you to cum now, Billy. I'm going . . . to cum and I . . . want you to cum with me."

She reached up and put her hands on my chest, her thumb nails rubbing my nipples harder and harder. My eyes started to close as I let my head fall back, my orgasm beginning to hit me like a sledge hammer, sperm starting to rush up my shaft.

"Brrr . . . brrr . . ." Rhonda rambled incoherently as she lost all control, her orgasm smashing through her. She wrapped her legs around me, pulling my body as close to her as possible. We held each other tight through our orgasms, her hips bouncing up to meet mine, my sperm pumping furiously into her warm pussy.

"Oh baby . . . oh, baby doll . . . that feels so good, so intense"she cried, or was it me?

We continued to pump each other, our hands holding, our lips melting together until we both simply expelled all of our energy into each other, leaving nothing in the tanks.

We stayed that way for a few minutes, kissing gently while my cock unavoidably softened and fell out of her on its own accord. Our breathing returned to normal, the sweat drying on our foreheads. I rolled off of Rhonda at last, as we collapsed beside each other, cuddling on the bed.

"Rhonda?" I asked softly, not wanting to break her post-orgasmic high.

"Yes, Billy? What is it baby?"

"Do we have to do this gun routine every time?"

"No, Billy, no," she replied. "Next time we'll think of something new."

I would greatly appreciate your feedback. Anything from a kind word to a complete review. Writing stories takes a lot of time, effort and thought. I personally do it because I love the idea of people enjoying what I have created. So please, take a moment and say hello!

Also, please take the time to vote for the story and, if you like it, make it a 5. Thank you for reading.

12