All Comments on 'Rhythm and the Blue Line Ch. 02'

by PennLady

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
nonnienonnieover 12 years ago
Awwww

I am really loving this story. Cant wait to see what happens when he comes back from his road trip LoL

elbruteelbruteover 12 years ago
Argggg!

I can't believe you just stopped it like that!!...

Anyway, story's coming along fine. I like it.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Dave

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
another great chapter

thank oyu for posting this mast excellent chapter and i can not wait for the next installment Happy Thanksgiving

mokkelkemokkelkeover 12 years ago

sublime, like everything else you share with us.

i'd love to kick her dad's butt and her brothers par evan! how stupid can they be!

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsover 12 years ago

Love it! Another great chapter. Keep up the great work.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Very poignant chapter

Ryan's dilemma feels so disheartening. Despite her family's dismissal, she is a dedicated artist. Can't help but hope that Brody will bring some well-deserved joy into her life.

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
That was

excellent,very engrossing chapter.

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
SA Penn Lady Wrote It

That says it all. Homage to one of the greats. Happy Thanksgiving; copy editing for you is something I'm very thankful for.

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966over 12 years ago
Keep it up

Penn Lady keep up the great work and can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for sharing your stories with us,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yay!

A great Thanksgiving surprise to see you had a new story up! Great characters and story.

kithara27kithara27over 12 years ago
Yay!

So happy to see you've written some new stuff. As usual I was completely engrossed in the story and I can't wait for more!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Loved it as always.

Looking forward to more. I like them both.

MugsyBMugsyBover 12 years ago
What a family.

Poor Ryan. She'll need major comfort from her fav hockey player. :)

crazycujocrazycujoover 12 years ago
i hate it

when i find a story this good, and have to wait for each installment to be published. the story is great, the characters are real, and PLEASE keep writing! thanks...

LadyFalconLadyFalconover 12 years ago
Trapazoids?! lmbo....that was funny.

I am really liking the banter back and forth in this one between Brody and Ryan. Keep up the good work and I really can't wait to see if her brother or dad get to eat their words any or are maybe put in their place by Brody? I wonder what they would think of Brody's hobby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hockey season with great hockey romance

I love your stories and Mugsyb! Also love when you write them in hockey season lol. Please write more soon I try to make each chapter last. Just bought your e book collection and loving it.

jamac1024jamac1024over 12 years ago

this early on in the story i already hate JT and ryan's dad...i mean, what kind of family is that? granted not everyone has a perfect family but to deride one's own in front of other people? it's like emotional abuse...excellent writing...i really feel ryan's pain...nice of brody to call when he did :)

lili82lili82over 12 years ago
smh!

Her dad and brother are just the biggest asshats ever! Did they really need to be so harsh? And who says that JT and Evan will make the big leagues? That is not a guarantee! Ugh, they pissed me off; so that means you're doing a great job! patiently waiting for the next chapter.

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
I have found

your stories to be very well detailed, with a lot of subtle and not so subtle clues. The trapezoid was nice. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Thsnk you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

I have read just about everything you and MugsyB has written and I must say this is turning out to be just as good if not better than your other stories I have read. The undertones and conversations are excellent and I really look forward to seeing the dad and older brother hopefully eat crow. How would the older brother react if he had a knee accident and had no hope of making the pros suddently or something along those lines. Just can;t wait for more and look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Is it wrong that I'm hoping her brother JT breaks his leg and winds up as a janitor?

Gary13Gary13over 8 years ago
Loving it

I am loving this story. *****

PurplefizzPurplefizz6 months ago

I’m with the anon re blowing a knee and ending up on minimum wage “drone work”, payback for the lost dreams being lived vicariously by the Father. Anyone ever wondering why schools try and stamp out aggressive winner/loser scenarios should read this, it’s to try prevent children developing toxic personalities like the Father. Ugh!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPennLady@PennLady
7/5/21: My story "Altering the Plans" has started posting. Content warning: this story features a main character who leaves an abusive relationship, and whose ex engages in harassment post breakup. I would characterize it, in terms of storytelling, as "mild", although I realiz...

SIMILAR Stories