All Comments on 'Rialto Fatale Ch. 01'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I love it!!!

MaximguyMaximguyabout 11 years ago
Great.

Misclicked a 3 instead of a 4. Guess l have to vote anon to even that out. Love Finalstand's work. Good characters and stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I liked your 'voice,' when telling this story.

What a nice change of pace, except that Mark comes across as being a little too detached from an emotional standpoint. Hope there's a part 2.

Sidney43Sidney43about 11 years ago

Interesting story line, but I think her being on the mountain in close proximity to the murder scene and being about the right age was a bit too obvious. She would have been a suspect to any normal FBI agent and her connections to Denver found out. But, those issues aside, looking forward to the rest of the story.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
Well written

there are many times I have had that tickle that there was something I was missing that would solve the puzzle I was working on.

William_LinesWilliam_Linesalmost 11 years ago
Chapter 2?

Is there going to be a Chapter 2 to this story in our future?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Charming!

Perhaps a bit obvious, but elegantly done...

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 7 years ago
This has an interesting plot

It is interesting what one finds when scouring profiles in search of something new to read. Who would have thought this jewel was in this massive list of your stories. The only two qualms I have with the story are firstly that the audience so easily are shared with who the killer is, and secondly that we didn't really get to experience any of the elements that broadened them from their first meeting to the love they felt for one another. Other than that it was a good read and a good plot for a continuation.

-J

JonDM78JonDM78about 5 years ago
Such a good start

I think this is a very interesting premise for a story. While it's been a long time since this part came out, I still hope the inspiration for continuing this will come. Thank you all you do for us. You have us spoiled by your amazing stories and I hope that you are able to keep on doing so for a long time into the future.

FinalStandFinalStandabout 5 years agoAuthor
JonDM78 ...

Thank you. This story has so many ways to go and I never got to most of them. Chapter Two is about 2,000 words - two unconnected scenes basically - and I haven't worked on the story in years. I'll take a look none the less and see what, if anything, pops.

Take care,

James aka FinalStand

LukoSavageLukoSavageover 2 years ago

Having found out that senor FinalStand has a podcast makes me happy as hell, and I hope that at some point in the future we’ll see him pick up his works once more, and most certainly for this one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...