All Comments on 'Rich Bitch'

by Jamie_in_dresses

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
jealous

great story, hope more to cum with the RB and her slave full of perversion

rdoolittlerdoolittleabout 11 years ago
One of my fantasies

I look forward to more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

he should cold cock her and get out there

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 10 years ago
More please

I think this calls for the addition one or more chapters.

joln321joln321about 10 years ago

If they put in an inside motion sensored camera because they were having trouble with their two step sons and she had it on her "cell Phone" Don't you think it would also be on her Husbands too? Rather than threaten him wouldn't it have been better to have made it sweet? Catch more flies with honey than vineger. Maybe even have the husband join in too? Maybe his wife knows about his cross dressing and the staying at the ''rich friends" house was a set up from square one. Imagine, He's eating out the woman while her husband's "doing" him and His wife comes in on them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Giving

Once a month my wife loves to dress me up . She uses and abuses me. She has some good size toys that she loves to use on me. I love her so much I don't want to stop playing these games. Her girlfriend came by last night as I was dressed in lingerie and cfm heels. I took a fucking from both of them at the direction of my wife. My ass will never be the same as her girlfriend has a strap on that felt like a ball bat. They told me I was there bitch to use and abuse . As a man I love a cock, "HERS AND HER GIRLFRIENDS"!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
only gave it a 3

I was being harsh, and I apologize, but not for the rating. The ability of any story to get the reader involved in it, is the key to a good story, and you did just that. Unfortunately you have to maintain some degree of reality in it also.

You have a beautiful wife, a very promising career, and your going to succumb to blackmail? I think not. Let the chips fall where they may, they would not live to see the sun rise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please!!!

More please!

So sexy

victory8888victory8888over 1 year ago

Just a great story wishing i was him I was dripping all through the story would enjoy a follow up on the next time she uses him

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Average story but one mean person should not dominand a different person She should be punished for her bad behavior against another human

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

Wishing she could have been more erotic than mean, but at least the story is written in a way that he has stumbled on freedom and something he desires and she softens a bit offering him something he doesn’t have. A shame it ends here, as I would have enjoyed seeing where the story went.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous