Riches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I see your point I guess I have a decision to make.'

'Don't do this because you feel you have to, do it because you want to. Do you like her, I know you just met but what does your gut tell you?'

'She's someone who made a mistake and needs a second chance.'

'Good now go talk to her tell her what you want and how you want to proceed and be as honest as possible, women like that.' I slowly got up and walked to the kitchen. Samantha was busy cleaning up and was getting ready to set out the dishes.

'We need to talk and before you say anything let me finish. Betty has brought up a few important things and I realized that in order for us to proceed we need to be on the same page. I'm sure she told you about my past, she's told me on more than one occasion to move on but I've been afraid of getting hurt again. I suppose its time I really left my past and moved on, and if our meeting was a window into the future so be it. I guess what I'm trying to say is if you want to you are welcome to stay…'

In a flash she was in my arms and hugging me. Then she started crying, 'You have no idea what that means to me and if you feel like I'm imposing on you just tell and I'll back off okay.' Wow that was easier than I had thought and it felt good getting that off my chest.

'You see a little honesty goes a long way with us women,' Betty said from the door, and I could see she had tears in her eyes so I went to her and hugged her to. 'Okay lets eat I'm famished,' to which we all laughed. And just like that it was settled. Dinner with Betty became a ritual for us as she became a frequent house guest, not that she wasn't before, but she considered my house cold and preferred me to visit her instead. But now she had a reason to visit. I finally got my car back which was a relief because this gave me more mobility.

We also seemed to get more visitors, mostly the neighbor wives most of whom I had never spoken to, but they all seemed to be drawn to Samantha. She had a quality that seemed to draw people to her. This was good because I knew she wouldn't be bored during the day and once in a while they took her out shopping. One thing that concerned me was her background, I wasn't sure if they really knew who she was or they just didn't care but that was soon settled.

One day I came home from work and the women had decided to throw a baby shower for her even though she was about a month and a half off. One of them brought up Samantha's family background and Betty, being who she is, told her that Samantha was staying with me because she had been kicked out. I expected there to be a whole bunch of follow up questions but none were asked. Just like that the issue was settled and from what I understand never brought up again.

One thing that we hadn't done was have sex. I know we slept in the same bed most nights but I'd been hurt before and this time I was going to take it slow. Sam, to her credit, didn't pressure me. One thing that I didn't know I was doing until she brought it up was how I would caress her belly every time we sat together. It was more a subconscious act than anything else because every time we sat on the couch she would snuggle up to me and I would wrap my arms around her and rest them on her belly.

She loved to sit between my legs, lean on my chest and I would wrap my arms resting them on her belly after dinner and I would start caressing her belly without thinking about it, so she asked me one day what prompted me to do that. I couldn't answer her because I didn't know I was doing it until she brought it up. She also enjoyed it when I massaged lotion on her belly and one day asked me to do the same to her boobs. This took me by complete surprise so half jokingly I asked if I could do her whole body if she would strip naked.

I didn't expect her to do it but she stood up with my help and took off her sleeping gown. Now it was my turn to look stupid. I stood there staring at her boobs which I realized was the first time I had seen them without any bra. She had large light brown aureoles topped of by nice long nipples. 'What are you waiting for? You asked me to strip so I did.' I just nodded and proceeded to massage her front side from the neck all the way down to her legs.

I tried to avoid her pussy but she took my hand and gently placed it on her mound. 'It's okay I want you to do it.' I didn't need any more prompting because by now I had a very stiff erection. This gave me a chance to study her pussy. She had a very prominent clit which seemed to poke out of its sheath and her pussy lips were puffy and large. As I continued to massage her she started moaning and every now and then would tremble a bit which told me she was having mini orgasms.

I would insert a finger once in a while and she would push down on it, and after stimulating her for quite a while she suddenly sat up and looked at me, 'please make love to me Dan I know I told you I wouldn't push, don't worry I can have sex up until I give birth; at least that's what the doc told me.' I was hesitant and she saw this. 'It's okay we don't have to rush just hold me and we can go from there.'

She helped me take off my boxers and we both lay down with her back to me in a spoon fashion. For me it felt like I was having sex for the first time. I lifted her leg so that I could have access to her pussy and slowly inserted my dick in her very wet pussy. She let out an audible sigh and relaxed into me. I pumped slowly, I guess I was afraid I would hurt the baby, and she would meet my strokes.

Her pussy was tight and her muscles were doing wonders to my dick. Before long I was emptying my huge load, I guess three years without sex can do that to a man, and she also came and her whole body shook. I didn't pull out and her pussy muscles continued contracting around my dick and wouldn't you know it I was still hard and ready to go again. So I just continued pumping and this time we both lasted a bit longer. I caressed her belly and kissed the back of her neck as I pumped and this worked her up quite a bit.

I felt her approaching her climax and to heighten it I took a nipple and tweaked it. That did it because she let out a huge moan and she shook so hard she almost pushed me out of her pussy. I continued pumping until I came then she also came again. Wow I really did need this. 'You have no idea how much I needed that,' she said after recovering, 'I love you Dan, I know we are taking this slow but that's how I feel.'

'I love you to Sam; you know this changes everything now.'

'Is that such a bad thing? We both get to start over, how many people do you know who are lucky enough to get a second chance at love?' She was right but one thing still concerned me; her family.

'I know your family cut you off, but what if they come after you I don't know if I would handle loosing you.'

'I'm 23 years old, I'm not that little girl anymore and if I have to I'll sue them.'

'You do know your dad is buddies with the local judge and police chief.'

'I know but with you, Betty and the other neighborhood wives am sure we can take them,' she added with a bit of humor, 'besides why are we talking about my other family, I have a new one and this time I know you mean it when you say you love me and that's all that I care about I'm happy here and I'm here to stay. I know you would never bring this up but don't worry about providing for us because Betty promised to help me get a job through her temp agency after the baby is born.'

'Let me ask you, why don't you want to know the sex of the baby?'

'I want it to be a surprise, I know that's not an excuse but I like not knowing it adds to the mystery and this way I, I mean we, get to choose both boy and girl names.'

'What do you mean?'

'I would like you to adopt him or her. You don't have to answer me right away I know you had a painful experience and I'll understand if you choose not to.' Who was I kidding how could I turn that down.

'I'll do it, and before you tell me not to rush into it, I wanted to have kids but it didn't happen, then you came along and changed everything. I'd be honored to be the dad, well actually step-dad.'

'No way you'll be daddy I don't care what anyone says,' she said and then started crying. Her body shook from sobbing and I just held her. We slept peacefully that night and when I got home from work the next day, it seemed like all the neighborhood wives were in my house. Betty as usual was there and she had a stupid grin on her face when she saw me.

'Well it's about time daddy showed up,' she said which made them all laughed. I squeezed my way into the kitchen where Sam was busy making sandwiches for the ladies. 'What did you do?' I asked a bit bewildered.

'Actually I only told Betty and Laura, then well you know Betty she couldn't keep her mouth shut about such a thing,' she answered a bit embarrassed. I was still concerned about her family. Legally they couldn't force her to move back, but if her dad followed up on his threat, he could make life very difficult for us. A few weeks later we enrolled in Lamaze classes and I didn't know what to expect. I always thought it would be just breathing exercises and learning how to keep her clam while she gave birth.

But boy was I wrong. We had to watch birthing videos, just in case you've never watched one make sure you are strong enough to handle the screams because after a while it does get to you. The fun part was being shown how to stimulate the breasts so that she could start lactating. They suggested using a breast pump or massaging them. This was a no-brainer for me as I'd been massaging her boobs for a while now. I don't know who was more nervous as the due date approached.

We got a few false alarms and each time we would go back home disappointed. Her hormones were acting up more and more, which was normal for a pregnant woman, and her cravings were driving me insane. I consoled myself with the knowledge that this would be over soon and I mean soon. Then one day I got a page at work that my girlfriend was at the hospital. I'm not sure how I got to the hospital, but I did and Betty was there holding her hand as she screamed after a contraction.

'It's about time you got here; I don't think I can handle my hand being squeezed anymore.' As soon as I took Sam's hand she let out a blood curling scream and squeezed the hell out of my hand. Now I understood what Betty was talking about, she cursed, screamed, cried and laughed all in the space of a few minutes. Labor lasted a good five hours, and thanks to Betty, who caught it all on tape, Sam delivered a beautiful baby girl. I cut the cord with shaky hands and we both cried and hugged.

Despite the fun we had in choosing a name for the baby, we still hadn't decided on one. She turned to me after the baby was handed to us and said, 'I want to name her after your mum.' This took me by complete surprise because we'd never talked about naming the baby after any relative. You see my parents died when I was 20 years old in a car crush and I guess one day I figured I would name my kids after them but this took me by surprise.

'Okay,' I answered after recovering.

'Then well name her Lillian Rose Hill, you like it?'

'I love it, I'm sure your grandma and my mum would love it if they were here.' I saw tears well up in her eye and we shared a deep passionate kiss. The nurse took the baby to the nursery which left just the two of us. I slid next to her and held her as she fell asleep from the exhaustion. I later called work and was given a week off to take care of things. I know that wasn't enough time but my boss was doing me a favor because we were approaching inventory time and he needed every one of us to be there.

A couple of days later Sam and Lilly were discharged and when we got home it seemed like the whole neighborhood had shown up to welcome the baby. Betty as usual was there and thanks to her, the nursery had been completed just in time for the arrival. Lilly had her mum's eyes and looks and everyone who held her seemed to fall in love with her. But we knew the hard part was yet to come. The first few days were okay because she would sleep almost all night but by the time I went back to work things got a bit hectic.

The midnight feedings, and on top of everything I had to keep an eye on Sam because some women go into depression after child birth. Fortunately for me Betty was would pop in during the day to check on them and every few days I would take Sam and Lilly on short walks around the neighborhood. Our sex life naturally took a hit but I understood that, one thing though she still let me do was massage her boobs which had grown a size larger since child birth but I wasn't complaining.

Once in a while she let me suckle them which usually made her cum but we still couldn't have sex. Another thing about her was she was inexperienced when it came to sex, something which I never really asked because due to her pregnancy, I was cautious about how we had sex. But now after giving birth, like a typical guy, the possibilities were endless. Then one night after nursing Lilly, she gave me the good news; she'd been cleared by the doctor to have sex again. This was music to my ears.

She had bought a sexy see through black negligee which she wore and to say my dick ached would be an understatement.

'I see you still like my body even though I still haven't lost some pregnancy fat.'

'No honey you look beautiful, now come here before I jump.'

'Before we begin I'd like to tell you something and please don't laugh.'

'What's wrong?'

'It's just that I'm … well inexperienced,' she finally said and bowed her head.

'Honey I don't care, okay, I still love you and if I have to I'll teach you everything I know, well the little I know,' I added with a laugh which seemed to reassure her. I slowly caressed her face moving my hand down and tweaking a nipple which made her moan. The material felt good against her skin and when I got to her upper thighs I slowly lifted the negligee over her head and dropped it on the floor.

I inhaled her scent and she smelled clean, I took a nipple in my mouth and slowly suckled which elicited a moan and then her body shook. She then pushed me on my back and straddled me something we'd never done before. She gently lowered herself and her pussy welcomed me once again after almost two month. The feeling was exquisite and unfortunately I came almost instantly.

'Wow you really did miss me,' she said with a giggle.

'That was a trial run, now for the fun part,' I added then laid her on her back. I slowly entered her because I was still hard and her pussy muscles contracted around my cock slowly massaging it. I picked up the pace slowly and pretty soon she was having orgasm after orgasm and by the time I came I had stopped counting and we were covered in sweat. I collapsed on her and she cuddled me. I don't know how long we were in this post coital bliss before were brought to reality by Lilly.

'I guess she's up for another feeding,' Sam said and left to take care of her. After that we would sneak an intimate moment whenever we got the chance which wasn't much but it was always fun. Slowly things started get back to normal, less midnight feedings and we had started weaning Lilly. We even discussed Sam getting a job and hopefully none of her family bumping into her. Things were looking up, I was able to buy a used car for Sam that way she didn't have to worry about emergencies and then our little fairy tale was shattered so to speak.

I came home one day and found Betty holding Lilly. This in itself wasn't strange because she was a frequent visitor, but when I entered the bedroom to change I found Sam crying on the bed. This really freaked me out.

'What's wrong honey?' I asked, she didn't answer me for a long time and then she shoved an envelope at me. The return address on the envelope was a Rose Locke, at first it didn't sink in then it hit me. How did she find out? What if her dad knew about us? I slowly took out the note and started reading.

Dear Sammy,

I'm so sorry for what my so called son did to you had I known I would have offered you a place to stay. They led me to believe that you had found a job in Europe but when you didn't write for almost a year I got suspicious and confronted them. Would you believe it, they still stuck to their story and for a long time I thought I had done something to offend you. A few months ago I was diagnosed with a brain tumor the doctors tell me it's not life threatening but I think they are lying. I'm sure you are wondering why I'm telling you this or how I found you. First of all I don't want you to feel pity I'm old and I guess my days are numbered but enough about self pity. As for how I found you, the local hospitals list recent births and just by shear luck I happened to come across your name. Congratulations on a healthy baby girl, I just wish I was there for you and the baby but I can't change the past. At the bottom is my private cell phone number feel free to call me and if you chose not to I'll understand. Take care sweetie and I hope you have a happy life.

Love,

Nana Rose.

By the time I finished reading it I was also teary eyed. 'You need to call her,' I said while turning to face her. 'Or if you want I could do it for you.'

'No that's okay; I just wish it was under different circumstances.'

'Tell you what, why don't you arrange a meeting so that the two Roses can finally meet,' I suggested.

'You know what I'm going to do it right now,' she said while picking up the phone and dialing the number. 'Hello Nana, it's me Sammy.' I left the room to give her some privacy and the spoke for what seemed like hours. Betty stayed for dinner and as usual wanted the whole scoop. That weekend we were meeting Nana Rose at a local restaurant and I was still worried about her dad. Sam as usual tried to reassure me that no one else would know because the rest of the family didn't pay too much attention to her anymore.

The weekend arrived and we got ready to meet her grandma. I didn't know what to expect and when we entered the restaurant we were shown to a back room which I knew was for high paying customers. It's good to rich. The last time I had seen Rose was about a decade earlier and when I laid eyes on her again, she was a totally different person. She looked old and tired, my guess was the chemo they were giving her, and had a slight stoop which made her look even older and frail.

They hugged for a very long time and it seemed she didn't want to let go of Sam. Then she approached me and hugged me and that's when I saw the tears in her eyes.

'Thank you for taking care of my Sammy,' she finally said then kissed me on the cheek. Then she turned to little Lilly and picked her up from her carrier. 'Finally I get to meet my great grand child, that makes me feel really old,' she added with a laugh. That seemed to break the tension and we sat down to eat. Due to the chemo treatments, she didn't have much of an appetite so she opted to hold Lilly as we talked and ate. She told us how everything was going to hell in the Locke mansion and she was thinking of moving to the Caribbean.

We also learnt that Sam's mum had been checked into a rehab center a few weeks back which cause quite a stir in their social circle. By the time we parted we agreed to meet again at our place and decided to make it a common occurrence. I guess it was a matter of time before Sam's dad found us and this time I really didn't know what to expect. For some reason he came to where I worked and demanded an audience with me.

'So, you are the night in shining armor who took my slut daughter in? What do you want?'

'I don't understand.'

'Don't play games with me, how much do you want?' Was he kidding me?

'Listen I don't want your money we get by okay without your money. Why did you come here? I thought you didn't want your daughter?'