Rick and the Smutty Safari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a while the three of them just sat there, all panting, basking in (or recovering from) the afterglow of a good rowdy fuck. Eventually the two horse-women went soft, and the pony lifted herself off, her pussy gripping Rick's cock to the bitter end and parting with a wet slurp. As soon as the pony was clear, the stallion-ess unceremoniously pushed Rick off her floppy cock with a long gooey schlorp, leaving a waterfall of cum to follow in its wake. Dazed and in a puddle of mud and cum, Rick could still hear the two horses talking about him, contemplating how to use him for the next round.

"You looked like you had fun, I wanna tap that ass next."

"Fine by me, I was just wondering how much of my cock he could choke down..."

He could feel the flared tip of one of their horse-cocks rubbing over his face, poking at his lips, drooling pre over his cheek. Just then, what sounded like an angry "MOO!" came out of nowhere and he heard the pony exclaim, "Shit!", followed by the scramble of hooves away from him and the clop of a set of much heavier hooves towards him. He felt himself lifted from the mud and cradled in warm arms as something snorted angrily in his ear.

"Damn mares, you just stop horsing around on my pasture! Don't come back now y'all, ya hear?"

He was gently lowered onto what felt like a silky, heated waterbed, sinking into a comforting warmth. "Poor fellah, did those mean ol' nags play too rough?"

Something long, broad, and slick started cleaning him off, wiping away the cooling mess the horse-women had left. Its was thorough and oh-so-gentle, gliding over every inch of him in long strokes. He was turned on his belly and back again as he was bathed, and when that long, broad, slick washer wrapped around his cock and drew it into a hot, wet cave, Rick's eyes fluttered open. At first he wasn't sure hat he was seeing – just that he was pinned between two heavy pink blobs – and then it didn't matter as his poor abused pecker was getting the sucking of a lifetime. His vision cleared and he perceived an enormous breast on his lap, and what looked like a knobby beanbag under his butt. The breast had the longest, thickest nipple he had ever seen, at least 3 inches long and as thick as his ring finger, and the more he looked at what was below him, the more it looked like an udder that would be on...

A milk cow.

It's, no, her head raised off his cock with a slurp, her broad tongue trailing behind to flick his tip, making him shiver. First horse-'women', now a cow lady. He realized that he sat on her expansive udder, legs off to one side, as she sat cross-legged on the ground. Makes perfect sense. Was there a wild mushroom along the trail he didn't remember eating, maybe a toad he licked? His snarky inner monologue was abruptly interrupted by his head being crushed against a soft, warm breast. Pillowy pink flesh threatened to envelope his face and suffocate him as the cowgirl squeezed him and rocked him in her lap.

"I'm so glad you're awake darlin', I was awful worried all that rough horsing might have broken you!"

Rick pushed against the breast, his hands sinking into the wobbly flesh, getting just enough space for him to gasp for a deep breath. His fingers trapped the long nipple between them, unintentionally squeezing it. Rick observed a bead of milk forming at the tip and heard a delighted mooing from above him.

"Why, of course! You must be parched by your ordeal, please have as much as you like!"

Fresh air was suddenly replaced by a long, thick nipple being thrust into his mouth as the cowgirl cupped the back of his head and forced it to her teat. Rick dryly observed he should learn to keep his mouth shut more around here as he pushed with both hands against the globular mammary. The cowgirl seemed to interpret the pushing as kneading and squealed with pleasure as her nipple began to leak milk into Rick's mouth.

'Mmmm!'s of protest quickly turned to enjoyment as the warm, rich, slightly sweet fluid hit Rick's tongue. He had always heard that farm-fresh milk was the best, but this was incredible. He could taste faint hints of the clover and grasses that the cowgirl and eaten, and it was so creamy and full bodied that the milk he had always had from the store seemed watery by comparison.

A feeling of euphoria warmed his tired body and Rick found himself suckling on his own, his lips sealed around the nipple as his tongue massaged and coaxed more milk from the tip. His hands kneaded in earnest now, gently squeezing the wonderfully plush milk-jug pressed to his face. The cowgirl's hand gently cupped the back of his head as he nursed, guiding him to rest it against her other breast, as her other arm curled supportively around his back. Rick had almost forgotten the strange happenings that had brought him to this place, and even the raping he had just endured was becoming a dim memory.

Her milk poured into his mouth now with each suck, coating his throat and making him feel warm and loved all over. He didn't care that it seemed like her nipple was swelling in his mouth, getting even longer and thicker. Nor did he care that his seat was sprouting protrusions of its own as her udder's nipples extended and began to leak milk. The nipple in his mouth was firmer and firmer, and it became difficult to suck on it in the position he was in; an opinion apparently shared by the cowgirl as he was pulled off her nipple and held back in her arms.

"Oh! Mmmmmm, such a good calf...I might have to keep you..."

With the effects of her milk quickly fading, Rick had a second of withdraw-like urge to lunge back to her breast and drink down more of that wonderful cream, but changes happening before him made him pause and fight that urge. The cowgirl's nipples had more than doubled in size and firmed up, loosing their previously floppiness. The four nipples rising from her udder were the same size and stood erect, bobbing back and forth between his legs. All of them had copious amounts of milk oozing from their tips, which had swollen slightly and mushroomed out. Rick had an ominous feeling about this, which was only amplified by the stupid grin plastered across the cowgirl's lips.

"You drained me so good baby, but Mama's got much more for you..."

The strong cow girl lifted Rick off her lap just enough to position one long stiff nipple under his ass and brought him back down on it. Between the steady stream of milk flowing from the tip of the phallic nipple and his already stretched ass, she entered him with ease. She guided his head back down to her other breast, forcing her other nipple-cock into his mouth.

"Oooohhh yes! Work my udder baby!" The cowgirl moaned, rocking her hips and bouncing Rick on her udder, making her nipple-cock glide in and out of his well lubed ass. She was content to keep his face pressed against her breast, letting him suck on the one in his mouth, which he did partially to avoid get face-fucked again, and partially because her milk was gushing with each suck. It was still delicious, but significantly thicker, like yogurt, along with a similar saltiness and tanginess.

Cream shot up his butt and splashed back out with each bounce on her udder, and small geysers erupted from another next to his hip that he was holding onto like the horn of a saddle, his attempt to get a grip on the situation giving her a hand-job. The cowgirl started to pant and moo, her broad tongue lolling out of her mouth as she worked Rick from both ends. Her moos became more urgent and came quicker as she bounced Rick fast and faster on her udder, all but crushing his head against her breast. There was more milk coming out than Rick could swallow, and it gushed from his mouth with each pulse, dripping down his chin.

Reaching her climax, the cowgirl curled around rick tightly, squashing him between both tits and her udder as she came, all of her teats erupting simultaneously, nearly drowning him in thick creamy milk. Rick let the nipple in his mouth slide out, a stream of milk briefly dousing his face before reducing to a trickle. If the milk had a calming effect before, being soaked inside and out in it was making Rick so relaxed he was about to pass out.

He moaned as he felt a slick hand on his cock, stroking it softly with the milk as lube. The cowgirl mumbled something about her turn to milk him and maneuvered him so his cock was sandwiched between the last two 'untouched' teats of her udder, then used her oversized hands to stroke the three shafts in unison, making the two silky nipple-cocks rub and grind against Ricks prick. Even though he could barely stay awake, Rick arched his back into the cowgirl and moaned as he came, his spunk washed away in another flood of milk from the nipple-cocks beside it. With that, Rick let darkness take him again.

Eventually Rick awoke, nestled between the cow's giant soft tits and her udder, all of their distended nipples back to their slightly less obscene size and shape. The cow noticed his waking and was quick to aim a long nipple back to his lips, thrusting her breast at him insistently.

"Ah, thank you so much for the drink, but I should really be going..." Rick lamely offered while refusing the already dripping teat. He didn't really have anywhere to go, except to try and figure out how to get back to where he was before the flood, but he wasn't ready to be anyones 'baby'. He was grateful, after a fashion, for the cow saving him from those first two, and she was certainly gentler, but he just needed to get back to somewhere where everything wasn't trying to fuck him! (He never thought he would want that...)

"Awww, are you sure my sweet calf? Mama's milk is so good for you! I'll keep you safe from any rough horse-play, and you can just nurse from me all day long." She cuddled him more tightly for a moment, her hand dropping down to fondle his crotch. She wasn't holding too tightly for him to push away however, and when he pulled away from her touch (after letting himself enjoy it for just a second), she relented and let him go.

"Please, I just don't belong here. Thank you for saving me from them, but I have to get back home.." Rick spoke with sincerity, hoping her good nature wasn't a ruse. The cowgirl sighed with a sad smile and gathered him into a more friendly hug, stealing a long passionate kiss, during which her huge tongue only hungrily invaded Rick's mouth for a minute before pulling back. She chuckled at him and pushed him away with a swat as his butt.

"Ok, but don't say Mama didn't warn ya."

She waved at him coyly, and after Rick had taken a few steps away, he felt something warm splash on his back. Looking over his shoulder in alarm, he saw 'Mama' with one long nipple in hand, aimed at him and dripping. "Watch your back sugar."

Without further ado, or incident, Rick made his way into the night. As he wandered in search of normalcy, or at least shelter, he couldn't help but wonder: If that is what the cow and horses looked like here, what about the farmer's daughter?

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Is this all some crazy, deranged, fevered dream?

What else lurks in the darkness in this strange land??

Will Rick's poor ass be abused by more horny animal chick's dicks?!?

(You probably already know the answer to that one.)

Stay tuned for Chapter 2: Still waters hide stiff secrets in "The Pond"

12