Ride into the Sunset

Story Info
Big sis has her 75th birthday.
2.6k words
3.83
38.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't mind, do you," was the whisper I heard in my ear as I awoke to find big sis lying halfway across my body.

One of her hands was holding mine down on my bed as far from my body as it would go, the other was wanking hard on my penis.

"After all, it is my 75th birthday."

No I didn't mind. Just surprised to be wakened up like this in the middle of the night.

On the whole, she does not like birthdays now and I wouldn't know if she had liked them as a child, I was too busy with myself and my own friends most of the time. But this had been a good day for her. Cards from two dozen people, one nearly old enough to be our mother, others from her children and grandchildren and some from surviving former colleagues.

I had made sure there would be enough time in her schedule and hired a limo to take her on a round of flying visits to various people I had prepared to meet her. A very nice lunch for her and the limo used it's speed to bring her back to our shack in time for her to cook the evening meal she wanted to present to certain friends.

It was a very nice meal too. She is good at that. The guests left with a warm feeling still growing in their warm bellies. They also left behind a new dishwashing machine running quietly behind a closed door.

That night we had actually kissed each other in public. An innocent kiss between brother and sister. Kisses aren't always sexual, this was the sensual satisfaction of our bodies.

Darkness had fallen before we went to our own beds and before we parted to our separate rooms it was a sexual, almost a longing kiss. I pushed in against her big belly trying to get my legs against her more solid thighs, to line my penis up with the place where it often used to go. She is still growing.

So when I found her lying over my body she was holding it down quite easily. I could smell the spices from the cooking seeping out from under her arm.

"I put cream on my hands but too much came out. So I wiped it off on my vagina."

She still had plenty on her hand because it was sliding easily up and down my penis. It got longer and stiffer. Stiff enough for her to start feeding it into herself.

By now she had properly mounted me and from previous experience was gripping me tightly about my hips with her tree-trunk thighs. She obviously didn't want me to thrust up into her when she was not ready to accept it as I had often done before.

"Does that feel good," she asked, "Do you like that?"

She knew full well the effect that pushing my penis back and forth in her vulva was having on me. The electric shocks were making me wince with delight. Then she started to put it further in her. Ever so gently. She like to lean forwards over me so her tits hang down and occasionally touch my chest.

She drew my hand back in and put the middle finger almost right on her pleasure spot. She had taught me well about that spot.

"You're getting round... You're so big."

We both knew what our jobs were. Mine was to bring her off. Hers was to let me fire into her body.

Within a minute she was shouting, "Juice me! Do it now!" and lowering her hips enough to encompass the whole head.

That nearly sent me out of my brains but I concentrated on making her come. After all, it was her birthday. I tried not to come right away and succeeded. But she blew. There was nothing that could stand between her and an orgasm. I slipped in another half inch till she stopped me.

"When your penis is there it strokes me on the spot. Did you know?"

"Does it?"

"Yes. Keep it there."

Then as she cooled down, "You came."

"Did I"

"Yes. I can feel your juice. Its so much wetter in there now."

"But I didn't do anything."

"Oh yes you did." She brought up her hand.

"That's your smell! You must have come."

So I had missed my chance for it had I? She began to lie down beside me. As she sank onto the bed I tried moving my hands to find other spots which would excite her but they all seemed the same. Just a big handful of fat.

I desperately pushed one of my legs between hers before she closed them. She was 75 years old but she was not finished with. One of my hands held an ass cheek and I held tight.

We talked. All kinds of things from our parents, big brother, a bit about her ex-husband and when she came to live with me. She didn't want to say much about that but that was when we came to decide about our futures together.

She had hooked up with a few men, sometimes I had offered to be out when she wanted to bring them back and she, I think, had used the time to be alone with them, free from interruption.

Sometimes she said she wanted to see them elsewhere and I did not ask further. She was in charge of her own body and it still looked fairly presentable.

It was after one of those times when I had cleared out for her that I came back to her crying.

"I'm not old, am I? I don't look terrible do I?"

She was sobbing enough to make her face a mess. "You will look fine when you clean your eyes." Another flood of tears.

A bit roughly I pulled her towards me and for some long forgotten reason I chose to lick her face clean. She just hung on to me.

Suddenly she had grabbed me by the groin and was massaging it furiously.

"I want you in me", she said. Her voice was low and demanding. "Put it in me, now".

She had taken me by surprise again but she gave me a decent hard-on to put in her. I was worried about contraception and disease but she growled, "Don't care".

It wasn't the first time I had been in her but it was the first since she married.

The first time was when she said one of her friends was going to have me. This was on condition that I wore a mask so I could not tell night from day. At some times of year this is almost normal of course.

I didn't last long and the main thing I felt at first was the pain in the head of my penis despite the lubricated rubber sheath on it. I would have felt hopeless if I had not gone through with it so I continued.

Then there was no pain. Quite suddenly there was only want. That and the determination to thrust deeper with each stroke.

Then my whole body contracted. Everything from my toes to my fingertips to the blood in my brain was rushing down to my groin.

It went into my penis in spurts as the sperm came out, blasting into this girl's body. I could not care less who it was that my big sis had set up for me. All of her body was now my property.

She set me up again, said that now I was growing into a young man I ought to find out how a man should treat a woman. Now I don't know if it was her every time but I was learning a lot about how to make a woman happy in bed.

That was just a bit more than half a century ago. Then one day she giggled and I knew that sound. I whispered in her ear but she had already gone rigid.

I just told her that I thought she was wonderful. That didn't help her of course but it helped me to say it. I had absolutely no guilt and she had absolutely no chance to get up.

Bit by bit she relaxed until I could penetrate her easily once more.

"Let's not care if its right or wrong", and that is how we lived except for a big mistake I made with her.

We were playing together in a barn. Soon we were only wearing our skin and I took her hands and feet so that she could not move. Her vagina was open to me and I began to tease her that she was offering it to me. However much she tried she could not escape my strong arms.

Then I touched her vulva with my penis. We both knew I could thrust it in without any more trouble.

I offered to make her pregnant. She screamed at me and tried to move away but she was helpless in my arms. Once she realized her situation and that resistance was futile she pleaded with me.

I answered her by teasing her vagina open with my penis and felt her quivering inside. Like a fool I pressed home my advantage and only stopped myself in time because, if I had not withdrawn when I did I would have gone deep inside her and squirted enough to make her pregnant ten times over.

I know. I saw it hitting the back of her thighs a second after I came out of her.

For two months after that she made sure I would not have the chance to get at her alone. She had seen the vicious animal in me and knew she dare not go into it's cage unprotected.

She had other men of course. I was only a distraction and I knew it. The time came for her to marry and move away. She had children. She left me with fond memories of practicing how to use that weapon.

For a couple of decades I had a line of other people's wives and left some of their husbands to look after the extra ankle-biters.

Now I was lighter than I used to be. Big Sis was heavier and more parallel sided than she was when she had come back as an ex-wife.

Gradually my brain took stock. I had a penis that was almost hard. A warm woman in my grasp - literally, because one of my hands reached over her hips and held an ass cheek.

Quite casually I gave her the motivation to pull my penis into her. Just a little tickle in the right place and she wanted me again.

This time I helped her roll backwards a bit, onto my cupped hand. Her vulva was thrust upwards just enough and I was dragged onto her huge thigh.

I wanted to kiss her for being so obliging.

My penis slipped in, not just the head this time. I was falling into her big body, my weight aided by the weight of her other thigh. My ankle made sure it could not be lifted away.

"Do you know how tight you are?" I whispered in her ear. "Very wonderful."

I dragged myself up along her body and felt my penis slip straight in. My body told me she wanted me, all of me. She was going to get all of me.

Now the thigh she had beneath me was like a log and I was rolling off it, down into her body, up through her slippery vagina. I thrust forwards again.

"Oh!" we both said.

Why she said it is up to her. My reason was the shock of feeling her cervix run along the top of my penis.

For a millisecond I thought of stopping but there was no more time for that sort of thinking. I did hold back a little but could not stop.

She was slippery and yielding. She was mine. I moved in again.

Still I had not bottomed out. So I tried. Every thrust was more beautiful than the last. All the time the neck of her womb was bobbing about on the head of my penis.

Who knows or cares what she was shouting.

Her vagina started to close on me and I thrust harder. My head was bursting open with pent up desire when my penis burst with enough pressure to blow my hot white sperm into her uterus. Not just once, it seemed it would never stop.

She had never been so good before. Eventually I stopped to draw breath. Great gasps of it. I pulled her upper thigh below me and lay on all of her, like a dead fish for a moment till I remembered she had to breathe too, then slid off beside her.

"You are one wonderful woman. I never remember feeling you being so beautiful with me."

She didn't answer and I thought of her body. Inside she was probably throbbing like a racing engine.

"Sis, just accept that there is no-one in the world like you," and for that moment I didn't care if there was.

She didn't speak and again I thought of her vagina throbbing away. She had let a husband into it who knows how often and a few children out since she was a young woman and went away.

Why was it my penis hit her cervix so easily? The last time I hit it she was young, slim and flexible. That was the time I grabbed her ankles and lifted them up and back over her shoulders.

She was pinned down on her back by her ankles and my penis. It was so easy to thrust into her that one time.

"Gently," she said and I was gentle.

Inch by inch I lowered myself into her and when it started to feel really good the head of my penis began to touch something. It was exciting, new, another level of achievement. It felt good to me.

"Stop!" she said, and from the tone of her voice something was wrong. "Take it out."

She wanted it right out and she needed to be straight again. Then she told me it hurt her.

After a rest she wanted to do something else and we tried another of the famous and not so famous positions. Coitus or coil-us. But if she had been hurt then, what about now, she had just had a hard pounding when she was giving me such pleasure. I had a guilty feeling now as well as a slowly shrinking penis oozing onto her thigh.

I pulled her to me, though it was me who moved the most. Tomorrow morning would be just like any other, we would get up, she would walk for a mile outside, come back in to a decent warm breakfast with me and I would get on with someone's business.

Then she spoke. "I've been thinking."

Now this was a pronouncement but I listened.

"We should get married." Now this was a stunner, it was illegal for a start.

"One morning," she said, "one of us won't be here for the other and we will be lost."

I knew what she was driving at but 75 her body was far from old.

She wanted permanence in her life, something like reassurance. I tried to tell her that we were together financially and that neither of us had any intention of settling down with someone else. "No, we must. In the morning we can start looking for some way to do it."

And with that statement I felt the excitement of one of her thighs pushing it's way between mine.