All Comments on 'Ride on the Wild Side'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Loved it

I loved Emily's slow character development. I can't wait for a sequel when Dee and her friends go rescue Rachel and Donna

Crew CutCrew Cutabout 20 years ago
Fabulous story

Gripping from start to finish. Great plot and character development. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Sure...

...the story line is familiar, one of Ms. Thomas' favorites, but she always gets the most out of it. Even for those who don't like "butch with strap-on rescues/seduces poor, abused femme girl" stories, one cannot deny Ms. Thomas' wonderful story-telling ability. She gives us nearly perfect prose.

And yes, the story of Rachel and Donna's rescue would be greatly welcome. So many possibilities. Please write it for us, Colleen!

Hernes SonHernes Sonabout 20 years ago
Well worth the wait!

As always, Colleen, your work was well worth the wait. I'm always looking for your submissions when I come online, and always will be.

ladymerieladymerieabout 20 years ago
great story

I really enjoyed it. I word love to read part to. When all the lovely biker ladies teach emily's friends a few things.

Thank You

jefferson7jefferson7about 20 years ago
New Old Story

Sure, there are only a few basic plots we can all identify with;the heroic rescue is one. The art lies in telling the story in a believable and honest setting. This one works! In spades! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Shamelessly and Tritely Romantic, but Great!

The writing is very good (as always from Colleen), the development smooth and the sex scenes nicely done. Not rushed. Nice ending. I loved reading it.

If there's a Part 2, that'd be fantastic of course, but the current ending seems just so logical and clear that I wouldn't mind if there weren't a follow-on.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Another CT Masterpiece.

Always expect the best from you, and you always deliver. Perfectly crafted, compelling stories and characters, rich plot, and all the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Story Line

Ignore the moron who said it was typical lez crap... when you think about it, most everything there is to write about, has been written, however you find ways to put nice twists and new meanings to them all. Turning even a "common" story line, into a great story! Please keep it up... thank you again!

lucky-E-levenlucky-E-levenabout 20 years ago
Hmm....You kick ass!

How is it that people can't just enjoy a fantastically written story? I loved the wind whipping over my body, the vibrations running up through my twitchy sex, the conundrum of giving over, the safety found there. Who gives a damn if it's been done before. It's never been done quite like this and I'll be back to read it again, no doubt. Sequel, shmequel... It stands alone and rocks.

~lucky

minsueminsueabout 20 years ago
You're da best, sexy lady

I'll never tire of your words.

- Mindy

PCharmingPCharmingabout 20 years ago
Perfection

Lil Bit,

Your stories never cease to amaze me in how wonderfully they are put together. You work truly is incredible.

*HUGS*

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEabout 20 years ago
Hooray!!!!!!

Another Colly (soon to be) classic. I was excited at the mention of my home town in there too. Romance and ass kicking, a very daring piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Happy and content

Colly's stories, as always please while not being fluff. I loved the lead up, the way Colly took time to make her characters a bit more than the normal 2D ones most stores seem to feature. Thankfully, it's a bonus to be found in all of Colly's stories :) Most importantly, while the story was hot, it also roused high emotion in me, especially when Emily was helped in the club and then when Dee came to get her.

Keep them coming, Colly :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Another Great One

Wow, another great story. I love how you take the time for an actual story to develope. It's not just all about sex and its not fast. You are truely talented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great!

Great job CT! I love all your writings. I think you are a very talented woman. Few and far between can I find an author that actually develops a good plot with believable characters. I always feel like I am viewing each scene right before my eyes. Keep up the good work hun!

Ms MMs Mabout 20 years ago
TRULY DELIGHTFUL

I'm not a long story reader, but you my dear...held me captive through the entire story!!! It's envigorating to read something so realistic. Please....NEVER stop writting love!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
HOT RIDER

Can't remember if I've read your stories before, but I really liked this one...I liked the story line which gave a context to the sexual byplay that was very nice & sexy...Terrific!!

neonlyteneonlytealmost 20 years ago
Biker Passion

Beautifully written story Colly. Great build up and extremely well written as usual. It really is good to read an erotic writer who can build a plot line through the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
bravo

This story was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
BILLIANT!

Amazing piece of writing, i loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
well done

well written believable story excuse me while I go wash up...LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!!!

Colleen-

That was great! You really know how to get a girl going...

-Talie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Really,

another great story by you. I wish they didn't end most of the time. Your stories all make me do the same thing though; bring my fists up and then down and say YES! Really dorky, i know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
That was... probably the best I've read in years.

Def going to bookmark this one... I hope you publish your work 'cause I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great!

and I am happily married to a man but the way you spin a tale is amazing even more than the sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More, please!

Keep up the great work! I hope there will be a Chapter 2 soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another Part

Freakin love this story. You should write another part for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To Anon Who Wants A Part 2

Darling Colleen passed a way a few years back. <3

MarshallaMarshallaover 6 years ago
Yeah, just do not mess with prior(and current) military ...

... or a pissed off lez biker. They will seriously fuck you up! 'Specially when you deserve it as much as those three pukes did.

But it ain't even for Keith, yet. Karma's a real bitch, too.

Wait'll he does his first prison stint.

Loved the story, btw. ;-)

MarshallaMarshallaabout 5 years ago
Tendering an apology ...

... for my comment on "Lez Bikers".

I realized that it could seem offensive to some people, and I assure you, that was not my intent. Just a way of saying it, and I should've known better, having actually known some, a long time ago.

RocketMan12RocketMan12over 1 year ago

What is with the dildos. There should be more mutual fucking.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy3 months ago

Men, ok not in general, but enough out beating women, drinking, taking drugs, killing, fighting , just name it ….. Sickness and those are no news, happens since the humans learned to move on two legs and still happen and will be happen and the most sickening outcome of all, WAR

And i thought we human are able to learn from our past, our failures ….. bullshit

✨✨✨✨✨🌸☘️ I know you will receive the message CT Namaste

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous