Rider Ch. 18-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

But just as my tongue began to tire, she reached down and finally pushed me away. 'Enough my darling, that's more than enough.' she gasped before limply collapsing.

We lay quietly side by side, each drifting in their own pleasure sated haze, only very slowly recovering from the draining forces we'd experienced. 'No man has ever done that, I mean not then, not after coming inside me.' she finally said in a low, confidential voice.

'You didn't mind, did you?'

'Mind? You were wonderful darling! And I liked what you said too, about my pussy being adorable. That was nice.'

'And it was true, I do think it's adorable, and beautiful. Like the rest of you.' I added, rolling over to give her a kiss.

'Well just keep thinking, and saying those kind of things please. I've not been very used to hearing them before, but I like it, a lot. But now hadn't we better be making a move? We'll both need a quick shower after all that or we'll stink the car out.'

'Yes, true enough.' I replied, suddenly remembering the showers I had shared with Mandy. But there was time enough for Ros and I to do things like that when we got home to my place, so I agreed when she said. 'You have yours first, I'll fix things in here before having mine.'

We left not long after that but as we were heading back for the car I spotted a florist shop on the opposite side of the road. 'I'll just nip over there, send some flowers to Moira. It the least we can do to thank her for her hospitality.' I said.

'Now that is a good idea Rob, she'll love you for that.'

Then, having arranged for an extra large bouquet to be delivered the following morning we set off again and several hours later arrived at what was to become 'our place', and started our new life together.

Late the following week I took a phone call early one evening, it was Mandy. She said she hadn't been able to call before because of the risk of being overheard, but that as she was phoning from her friend Sandra's house and her parents were out, so we could talk safely. Then, after a fairly brief exchange she asked if Ros was there, and when I said she was, asked to speak to her.

I handed the phone over and sat listening to a pretty monosyllabic half of a conversation that seemed to be mainly comprised of Ros answering Mandy's questions. Then Ros burst out laughing and when I gave her a questioning look she covered the hand-set and said. 'It is all right for Mandy to visit, isn't it?'

I nodded and Ros gave me a broad grin before returning to finish the conversation with Mandy.

'What was that all about?' I asked when she had hung up.

'I think you might need a drink darling. And I'd better make sure you get plenty of red meat during the next couple of weeks.' she said before succumbing to another burst of laughter.

I sat waiting for an explanation but had to restrain my curiosity until she'd regained her composure. 'There's some sort of music extravaganza on in town, a competition between schools. Mandy's in it so she'll be here for the week-end. And so is her friend Sandra.

So, each girl has told her parents she's staying with relatives of the other, which they can get away with because so far they've always managed to keep their parents from actually meeting. Don't ask me how they've done that in a small town like ours, but apparently they have. So they're both going to stay here.' she said, unable to prevent another burst of laughter before adding. 'Mandy says that will give you a full set!'

'A full set?'

'It seems that now that I'm no longer there Mandy felt it was safe to finally tell Sandra all about us, and I mean all.' she added meaningfully, before continuing. 'Well Sandra's not simply envious of Mandy's exploits, she's covetous - and just as adventurous. Now Sandra's a red-head - so, if you think you'll be able to cope with it, you'll have a full set - a blonde, a brunette, and a red-head!'

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND

IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE

PLEASE DO YOUR BIT AND VOTE!!!

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers