Riding (with) a Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his boxer down, his cock popped free, hard as a rock and pointing directly at me, in all it's glory. I came as soon as it popped into view, hard at first, and then harder again, making me double over in pleasure. "Ah, fuck, oh.... Fuck..... Oh shit, that felt good..." I groaned

He came to me and I leaned forward and he held me in his arms, and placed gentle kisses on my neck. I lifted my head and smiled, "I told you I'm a crazy one... And now it's your turn..."

With that he crawled up on to the bed with me. I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around his cock. I savored my first taste of his pre-cum. I crawled to the edge of the bed and hopped off -- he looked disappointed at first, but I quickly re-assured him by patting the edge of the bed and I told him to slide over. He got the idea immediately.

I pulled his suit jacket that he had carefully put over the chair and carelessly threw it onto Cher's bed. I turned the chair, straddled the seat back with my legs, and sat backwards in it. Next, I rolled it forward between his legs where his cock was waving in my face -- without a second to pause, I opened my mouth and took him deeply into my throat. "Oh my god that feels good." I heard him mumble as he leaned back on his hands to enjoy.

I pulled off of him for a second, and asked him teasingly, "Does you wife suck you off Garry?"

"Yes." I heard him answer... as I deep throated him once again. I sucked him hard and deep and he thrust back into my mouth every time I pulled back. He was mouth fucking me, and I loved the feel of it.

I lifted my mouth free for a second, "Does she swallow Garry?"

"No, not usually..."

I buried my mouth on his cock again swirling my tongue around his member -- I milked his cock with my hand and then went deep once again. Over and over, I repeated it, going deeper, sucking licking enjoying this new found toy.

I pulled off, as I felt him getting close, throatily I told him, "Mmmmm, she doesn't know what she's missing then... I love cum... Now give it to me..." I demanded. And I dove deep again.

I could hear him grunting in pleasure as he felt my mouth envelop him...

A few seconds later a hot jet of cum shot into my mouth just as I closed my lips over him once again. He filled my mouth completely, and even as I swallowed, I felt more spurting into me. Shot after delicious shot squirted into my mouth and what I couldn't fit, I let trickle down my chin.

I milked his cock hard, until the sperm diminished and he writhed in ecstasy as my tongue licked his now extremely sensitive cock.

I let go finally, and while he watched, I used my fingers to wipe the leakage from my chin and I then sucked them clean.

"Oh, my god Katie, that was amazing, I've never had a blow job like that -- ever."

He leaned over and lifted me up out of the chair. I was surprised as he kissed me full on the lips even though a little of his cum was still smeared a little on my face and lips. I realized with a little surprise this was our first actual kiss.

Finally he broke the kiss and shuffled himself over in the narrow twin bed to make room for me. I crawled up and into his waiting arms.

As I lay down beside him, I glanced at the wall clock -- it was only 8 o'clock. Still plenty of time for a fuck before 9...

I felt his hands begin to roam over me, exploring my body. He shifted lower in the bed, sliding his body down kissing his way down my neck, across my breasts, just as Cheryl has done so many times before. I rolled to my back and spread my legs, and hoped he wasn't afraid to enjoy me completely -- he wasn't.

His kisses trailed lower past my navel, and finally to my smooth mound. "Mmmm, shaved clean, just like I like it..." I heard him say seconds before his tongue touched my clit.

The next ten minutes became a blur of emotions as he expertly brought me to one orgasm after another -- my body trembling in delicious ecstasy... He piled on climax, after climax, until I couldn't stand it any longer -- I was crying out loud for him to keep going, and at the same time begging him to stop...

Finally, I came like I have never before, my body bucked and thrashed madly -- I literally saw stars in my closed eyes... and I finally felt him begin to let me down from this unbelievable plateau of lust.

He crawled up between my legs his lips trailing kisses up, just the way he had on the way down -- until I felt the tip of his hard cock brush my pussy.

I opened myself, and thrust against his entrance. I was so wet, he slid in easily. He thrust himself hard against me, burying himself deep into my cunt. This was what I had been wanting ever since mid afternoon -- and now he was giving it to me... I lay back and enjoyed the ride... He lifted my ass slightly into the air, and then lifted his body off of min -- kneeling now, he thrust himself as deep as his cock would go -- I welcomed his thrusts with pushes of my own -- groaning with pleasure as he slammed himself deep into my cunt.

"Cum in me Garry," I whispered to him, "cum in me deep and hard."

He found a faster rhythm now, slamming into me, grinding, and then pulling almost out completely before sliding his cock back in deep. I felt every delicious stroke, ever nerve I had tingled in anticipation of his cum.

"Fuck me Garry, fuck me hard, fuck me like the slut I am..." I urged him...

He ground himself hard into me over and over and over... Just when I though I couldn't take another stroke I felt him pause for second and the redouble his effort... I knew what was coming and pushed harder against him...

Suddenly, he let loose a cry and shuddered, and I felt his cum deep within my cunt. He pushed harder again and grunted and another stream let loose into me...

His spasms slowly subsided and he began to relax, as did I...

He pulled out of me and dropped to the bed beside me, and I curled against his sweaty flesh... We kissed again -- this time lightly -- almost as friends might.

"Oh, you know how to really satisfy a girl, don't you... Your wife is a lucky woman!" I laughed.

"He propped himself on an elbow and looked at me and said very seriously, "No, I'm a very lucky guy. And to think I almost turned you down, what a fool I was being."

I giggled, and propped myself up as well, "I've never been with a married man before -- but it doesn't matter to me, if you are -- you are a wonderful lover. Seriously though, does your wife know how good you are in bed, do you do what you did for me, to her too?" "Yes, she knows, and yes, I do," he smiled, "I was being honest when I told you I've never screwed around. And I'm happy with her too -- but after this, I just don't know what to do next."

I smiled and kissed him gently, "That's easy then, go get cleaned up -- use my towel, the guy's showers are upstairs on the next floor up -- and then go home to your wife. I got what I wanted, you got to live out a fantasy, screwing a cute co-ed, and we both move on happy with ourselves"

He smiled back, "Easy to say, I'm not sure easy to do -- I like you Katie, and you are wickedly good in bed. I do want to see you again -- I know where you live, I'd just like to do this again -- differently though -- will you? See me again, that is, will you?"

Alarm bells were ringing like crazy, but as usual I ignored them, "Yes, I will, that is, if you still want to after the guilt kicks in..."

"I hate to screw and run, but I need to, I'm sorry..." he mumbled.

"It's okay Garry, go ahead -- I get it, you're married..." I laughed.

He crawled up out of the bed, and for a second I watched him go. His cock was still wet and slick from our lovemaking, and I couldn't help wishing I had licked it clean.

As he started to slip on his boxers, I realized this would not do, "Wait, for just a second, Garry. He paused and I crawled off the bed and grabbed a tissue from the box on the computer desk. Clean yourself up before you pull them on, your wife will know in a second if she finds them in the wash."

He paused, nodded, and said laughing "Thanks, I told you I'm new at this..."

"And I told you, It's okay..." I smiled reassuringly back at him.

Partially dressed in his trousers and shirt he grabbed my towel and shampoo and headed out of the room. Meanwhile I crawled back onto my bed. He was back in less than ten minutes, and quickly began to dress trying to get going -- I could see he worried though -- I figured he was still trying to figure out how to explain his lateness to his wife.

"Garry, stop at a pub, and have a beer on your way home -- tell her you stopped for a drink, this is your first time, she'll never suspect a thing."

"I already thought of that, but it's okay -- I think I might just tell her I worked late instead... I've got a confession to make, the reason I was taking the bus is because I lost my driver's license almost 6 months ago -- impaired driving after a dinner meeting. I think I'd rather tell her I worked late, without the drinking part."

He dashed out a number on a piece of paper, "It's my cell number -- call me during the day, but never in the evening."

I smiled, and said, "I know, I know, already, now get going -- but before you do, write this down," and I gave him my cell number in return, "call me anytime, but only if you are sure..."

With that, he left closing the door gently behind him.

I lay back on the bed, thoroughly satisfied with myself -- I crumpled the paper with his number on it in the palm of my hand and tossed it towards the trash. 'If we get together again,' I thought to myself, 'it will be because he wants to, not because I chased down a married man.'

I spread my legs as I lay back and touched myself lightly, Cheryl would be home very soon -- I had barely gotten the thought out, when I heard her key in the door. I didn't bother to close my legs -- I couldn't wait to tell her about my day...

She walked in to the room looking a little tired. The shocked look registering on her face as she saw me lying, legs spread and my finger on my clit was priceless! "Jeez, Katie, what if I'd had someone with me..." she laughed.

I giggled "Then they'd be very, very surprised, I would guess." My fingers continued toying with my clit... "But not half as surprised as you're going to be when I tell you about my day, Cher, my love."

And I then proceeded to shock her a second time with my tale of lust...

12