Right From the Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That last comment was a bit self-serving, and Melanie knew it. We never had a problem attracting any guy she wanted when we played around. She had kept her body in as good – if not better – shape than she was in during our college years. In college, she just kept her great figure naturally. These days, she was exercising to keep in shape, and the work paid off in a great body that was hotter than many girls half her age did. “Well, I guess there’s only one way to find out, isn’t there?” I stated.

So, at that moment, I picked up the phone and dialed Andrew and asked him to come by and “help me out” with something. I thought that there was no time like the present to test Melanie’s theory and see if we could offer some sexual healing to our friend. Melanie just smiled her coy smile when she heard me place the call.

It was early in the evening and the kids were still up when Andrew arrived a few minutes later. We set them down in front of the TV with a snack and went onto the porch to have a talk with Andrew. Most guys we meet are through mutual swinging friends and, therefore, we all have an initial understanding of why we are getting together before we even meet. So, having to start a discussion from scratch with a friend was a bit different for us. Especially with the language barrier. Andrew spoke pretty decent English, but he still had problems with many words. And innuendoes were completely lost on him. So, I decided the best approach was the direct, honest, and forthright approach. “Andrew,” I said, “Melanie and I were talking and we decided that it would be a good idea for you to have a woman. Someone you can go to bed with on a regular basis.”

“Yes, I agree that would be nice, Mike. But I do not have time to find a woman right now,” Andrew said.

“We understand that, too, Andrew. And we have already discussed that, as well. That is why we want you to take Melanie home with you tonight and make love to her at your house.” Andrew looked at me in shock as if he had not understood my words correctly. So I repeated myself, “Andrew, you can take Melanie home with you right now if you want. She will do whatever you want, just like if she was your wife for tonight.” Then I turned to Melanie and said, “I know Andrew leaves for his job very early in the morning, honey. Just come home when he leaves so you can be here when the kids wake up, OK?”

“Sure, Sweetheart!” Melanie replied sweetly.

She gave me a quick kiss goodbye, then stood and went over to Andrew and offered her hand to him. Andrew was still unsure of what he was being offered to him. So, to be certain in his own mind, Andrew asked, “Mike, are you saying I can make Melanie naked and sleep on her?”

I laughed a little and said, “Yes, Andrew! That’s exactly right! Now, go ahead and enjoy yourself. Just remember to treat her well, OK?”

“OK, Mike,” Andrew smiled broadly, “I will take her and treat her very good!” I watched as Andrew and my sexy wife walked towards Andrew’s small truck. He opened the door for her like a gentleman and helped her in. I made a mental note to myself to do that for Melanie also, the next time we went somewhere together. Then I watched them drive down the road the short distance to his house before I went inside to give our kids their baths and get them ready for bed.

Taking care of the kids helped to keep me focused on something other than what was surely taking place at that moment just down the road between Andrew and my wife. Just after getting the last of the kids settled in for the evening, the phone rang. I was surprised that it was Melanie on the other end. “So, how are things going?” I asked very matter-of-factly.

“So far, so good!” Melanie replied. “Andrew was very nervous at first, so we started by having a drink together, then we undressed each other and showered together.”

“Sounds like he’s enjoying it. Are you?” I asked.

“Oh, yes! Andrew’s got a great body and a nice hard-on. But, believe it or not, he wants to ask your permission one more time. He’s afraid that you didn’t want him to actually put his cock inside me. He’s having a hard time understanding why you would allow him to do that.”

“OK, Mel. Let me talk to him,” I said. When Andrew got on the phone, he seemed especially nervous. I just assured him that it was OK for him to make love to Melanie. In fact, I finally got explicit and told him that he should “fuck her good and hard.” He thanked me again for this favor of being with Melanie, and I told him to relax and enjoy it. Then I asked him to put Melanie back on the phone. “So, he’s a little unsure of all this, huh?” I asked.

“Well, he was before we called. I don’t know what you said to him, but he’s all over me know while we’re talking. Oh, Mike! He’s got such a nice hard physique and his got the nicest looking cock. And he’s so hard!”

“Do me a favor, honey. Just put the receiver down and let me listen to you two doing it. The kids are all in bed, now, and I want to jack off wile I listen to Andrew and you fucking, OK?” I asked.

“Sure, darling! I’m going to put it down now and fuck Andrew. You can just hang up whenever you want, and I’ll talk to you in the morning. I love you! Bye-bye.”

“Bye, honey!” I said. Then I placed the phone on hold and went into our bedroom and picked that receiver up. I hit the button for the speakerphone, and settled back onto our bed to listen as I slipped out of my own clothes. To be honest, I didn’t get the quality of sound that I had been hoping for as I strained to listen to the lovers on the other end of the line. Normally, Mel and I are very vocal in bed and she enjoys being talked to, but Andrew was very quiet. Mostly I heard moans and grunts, but it was enough to understand that Andrew was having the time of his life with my wife. Then, as if she was speaking for my benefit, I heard Melanie say, “That’s it, Andrew. Slid it up inside me, Sweetie. Stick your cock into my pussy and fuck me.” Her words were clear as a bell, and I knew that –although she was talking to Andrew – she was really addressing me. My cock began to spurt involuntarily as I came thinking about that scene.

Having had my own orgasm, I laid back and listened as Andrew and Melanie made love. After listening to 15 minutes of panting and moaning by both of them, it was obvious that he was going to be spending a long time having sex with her. So I hung up the phone and drifted off into my own, restful sleep. Once during that night I rolled over and woke up in our empty bed and wondered where Mel had gone. In my sleepy state, it took me just a few seconds before I remembered having loaned her out to Andrew for the night, then I drifted back to sleep, confident she was in good hands.

Before the sun was even up that next morning, I felt Melanie kissing me on the cheek as she undressed next to our bed to crawl in next to me. I opened my eyes to focus on her in the darkness and asked if she had enjoyed her night. She said she had, and would tell me all about it later. But she needed to try and catch a couple hours of sleep right then.

“Haven’t you had ANY sleep tonight, yet?” I asked.

“Not much!” she replied with a smile. “Andrew was really sexually frustrated and apparently really needed some relief. So he fucked me several times in the last several hours. Now I know what it’s like to feel like the EverReady bunny’s wife!” she joked.

As we talked, Mel slipped her pants and panties off, and the musky aroma of her well-used pussy filled the room. “Didn’t Andrew use a condom?” I asked.

“No, sorry. He didn’t have any around, and once we got started, I couldn’t very well ask him to go out and buy some. But I’m so close to my period, I’m sure I’m OK. And he has only been with his wife for the last few years, and he has had regular physicals for his work, so I was comfortable with it. Is it OK with you?”

“Well, I guess it’ll have to be, won’t it?” I was annoyed, but I wasn’t sure why. I guess I had a silly emotion like, “Even though I loaned Andrew my wife, he could’ve returned her to me cleaned up and in the condition I loaned him to her.” But, I decided that she wasn’t a car I had loaned to him, and that it was a silly reason to be annoyed. “Besides,” Mel reasoned with me as she slipped into bed next me, “This just means that we won’t have to worry about condoms in the future with him. We’ve already crossed that bridge.”

“So, there will be times in the future with him, huh?” I asked a bit sarcastically, as if I didn’t already know the answer to that question! But, Melanie never answered me. She had already drifted off in an exhausted sleep behind me with her arm draped over my shoulder.

That morning, I got up a little earlier and helped get our kids ready for school to allow Mel a little more of the sleep she needed – and had earned! But, after the kids had left for their bus, I had to wake her up and get her moving, too. But, she decided she was going to take a “sick day”. Suddenly, I felt flu-like symptoms coming on, too. So I decided I needed to take a sick day as well as I undressed and crawled back into our bed next to my beautiful, naked wife.

12