All Comments on 'Right Time, Wrong Room'

by Nemasis Enforcer

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
tdelain69tdelain69about 20 years ago
MMM Good

I wish I had a sister that would do this for me. Now just get their mom involved with them in the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great story

Would like to read more instalments on this story. Get rid of the boyfriend, maybe get mom involved

possably some of the girls invited to the birthday party.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good plot but --

Needs better proofreading or someone who can spell or knows the difference between "your" and "you're", for example

Nightowl20Nightowl20almost 20 years ago
Great Story has right idea

Get a few [or all] of the girls involed in the frivolities.

And give Sean another inch to "interest" them all. And mom might need help without dad for so long. Definitely get rid of the boyfriend. Tracy sounds like she will do that.

RUSTYSKINSRUSTYSKINSover 19 years ago
good story...

Just needs more sex...and a little sooner. This site is for Erotic Writing, correct. Well lets get it on and the pun. and grammar are fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Pretty hot!

I thought this story was pretty hot! I agree that we needed more sex earlier in the story and that the mom should get involved as well but hell all in all it was great. Got me excited!!

Sylar_Stories_IncSylar_Stories_Incalmost 17 years ago
What Happened?

The story was amazing, one of the best i've ever read, can't wait for more chapters of this story. What i was wondering though was when she came in an told sean her boyfriend billy was having sex with jacqui in seans bedroom to me that'd make me get up and kick the sh*t out of billy and throw him out of the house and jacqui too, Yet he and her suddenly forgot about everyone including their mother being at the party and her boyfriend in sean's room. That one bit of the story came close to ruining it but it was still an amazing story and a really good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Tracy Vs Sean

This Shit goes in

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good but....

Loved the story, very erotic but.... The spelling mistakes were a real turn off. Father not farther and sensing not sencing. Sorry they just really annoyed me. Good story though

topacetopaceabout 12 years ago
Could have been better...

This could have been better. Spelling mistakes were a small problem, but the main thing that turned me off was the ass fucking before the brother could blow his load into the sister's pussy. I like to recall this famous saying when writing these types of stories (or any story that is for a mature audience only), "If you're going to beyond the line, you might as well go all the way!"

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
Another Good Job

Gave you five as usual but not much into anal or huge tits.I am an old southern boy just glad your not one of those with a fetish for writing about white men being cuckolded by blacks.I never owned a slave and if I did it would be a white one don't feel the need to be beat up by a story.

DYNO224DYNO224over 8 years ago
Why

Why is it always some disgusting E cup bovine it ruins the story for me.Soon as the milk cow enters the story I stop reading.If it's more than A, C cup its to damn much

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I have read numerous comments

concerning your lack of ability and refusal to do any type of re-editing and spell checking of your work. As these individuals have made it known, you need serious help. If you are not too lazy, download, install and use the program from this site: https://www.online-spellcheck.com/ . It contains both spell checking and incorrect grammar use notification functions. I have never read anyone's articles where your has been misused for you're so many times as in your works. This is not the only mistake in this article but only one of many. I agree hiding behind nationality differences is a joke. The majority of your mistakes is due to your refusal to re-edit your work. Submitting a lot of works does not make you and author, particularly when those works are filled with needless mistakes. This is a link to free word processing programs, check for one with built-in spell check and grammar if you are too lazy to use the link above. https://www.lifewire.com/free-word-processors-1356338 . You may again complain about too many negative complaints but laziness removes that argument. As a previous reader commented if you spent more time correcting a work before submitting it and less time trying to see how many works you could submit you would not look as weak or as immature. As he or she stated quality supersedes quantity unless in a communist environment.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Both Sean and Tracy.

Up until Tracy grabbed Seans cock and put it to her asshole I thought Tracy was somewhat a virtuous good girl,but I won't refer to her as a whore or slut for having anal sex,more as an adventurous young woman who ROCKED her Brothers World,and also getting Justice against Billy for his sorry ass ways.

Now for Tracy and Sean I am unsure what will happen but I think they should talk and let their feelings out and hopefully Sean and Tracy can tell each other how much they love one another.

As for Billy and maybe Jaqui that both Sean and Tracy should go to Seans room and beat the shit out of both Sean and Jaqui,namely gender specific beatings and throw them out of the house.Lastly both Tracy and Sean should come out as Boyfriend and Girlfriend to Mom and everyone and be open about their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Editing!

Don't thank your editor too much, misspelled words, and misused words, were very distracting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Dumped on E cup breast

OMG a fucking dairy cow. GROSS. get a breast reduction to save you constantly aching back. ANOTHER WHORE WRITER 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quit when a 27 yr old man was dating a 14yr old girl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous