All Comments on 'Right Women,Wrong Room'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

Good twist, enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Better editing, but weak plot.

When you write "Your late" you really mean "you're late". Work on a few things like that. This story went no where. He married a woman that cheated. The finding out by the husband lacked any drama or emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What was that all about?

a misogynist simpleton's fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
belongs in comedy

this had to be a comedy nodoby that writes that bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WTF

With friends like JD, he doesn't need any enemies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hey it is a mixed up world out there....

You be a traveling salesperson and see what happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What was your previous pen name?

This story has been online previously. Either you are writing under a new name or this is pure plagarism. I have not registered yet which is why the anonymous label.

TR

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More shit writing

Plagiarized from another story, which is bad form. Also, the idiot still can't tell the difference between "your" and "you're," to say nothing of "she kissed me soft" -- uh, how about "softly?"<p>I wish I could convince this moron to quit polluting the site.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I liked the different twist to the ending

A hell of a way to find out your wife is cheating on you. I thought it was really good. thanks for the post....Rich

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Nice Faiery Tale

Ok, Ok, A little bit trite, but a good read with a happy ending, and I Love Happy Endings!

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Good story, and talk about

friends in high places. JD seems to be the highest. He could have told you before you got married. But is was a nice story.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Enjoyable Misogynist Fantasy

The author's delivery is steadily improving. On the other hand, the charge of plagiarism requires chapter and verse.

Otherwise one can only say that they believe they read a story similar to this one before, but J.D. was a great idea. I was wondering about Linda after he had given her the inside dope after all he gave her the map to the mine.

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
Not plagiarized?

This is a rewrite of this author's story, I think from a couple other sites. Maybe the author will 'fess up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This writer has stories posted in another site

I didnt care for the action or the twist. Writing one story and finishing with a comical twist at the end is a couple of other writers hook. Sorry this fish dont bite that hook. But it was a good story until then. All women have a price, the question is not quality but quantity, if you had enough any woman is a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
lame

needs a lot of work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
And

As they say, life goes on, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
He deserved it

He married her after only knowing her for a few days do touch shit. Why does he consider jd a friend he offered his fiancé $2000 for a fuck she tells him she wants more but he doesn't tell him until after he made them marry. What a prick.

ts0l1983ts0l1983over 11 years ago
Spellcheck will not save you.

Your and you're are different words. Lit candles are ablaze, not a blasé.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Why would anyone plagiarize?

Why plagiarize on a free erotica outlet? Slirpuff has enough other work, there is no money, and there might only be fame for a nom de plume! Something don't fly. In any event, the story is kinda flawed...too much time between JD component and 'Bob tryst' and latter starts with a contrived problem and ends with contrived 'silence in the dark' mixup! The Puffer has done better, so stealing a bad story sounds unlikely!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
meh

problem with this one is that i just didn't care what happened. No emotional investment in the characters.

Perhaps another page or so could have ramped this one up, but as it is... meh.

keep up the good work though, 1or 2 misses in a bucket of win isn't bad!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Clever scenario. Thanks.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHO REALLY KNOWS WHAT LURKS

with our mates deciscions. TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Good Two Years

Not too much time wasted, hopefully he learned a lesson or two from the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
too pat

the ex's having a follow up relationship is almost a bad cliché as "it was only sex" I expected better.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
Not the usual result from SP.

Both relationships were a bit trite. If he only had 4-5 shows a year, why didn't he drag wife along? Nancy didn't give him a BJ until the end of the story?

Too many mechanical errors. (shutter vs. shudder, your vs. you're, etc.)

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Not this time

Sorry Steve, you blew it this time, this was, well, awful. More pathetic English skills ie

shuttered ....... as on a camera, shutter ; shuddered ....... what a person might do if scared or cold, shudder. It's not hard to spell correctly if you just take the time or use a dictionary. Apart from that even the plot wasn't too flash this time, that's usually 1 of your strong points. 2 **

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
The old GB Shaw trick...

... We have established what you are, now we're just haggling over the price. Glad that Nancy came through at the end. Classic SP story.

Dubby49Dubby49over 9 years ago
It's a myth

that ship captains can perform marriages. Some flags allow it but not the US or UK. Marriages on board ship are legal, but only if conducted by a properly licenced officiant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is he really crazy?

I mean he wasn't in Vegas where people do stupid things like get married to someone they don't know, so why did he marry the slut in the first place? And why, after just dumping one slut that he knew for about 5 seconds, would he take up with a woman that just divorced her husband for what he was doing with HIS wife? Can you say anger issues? Lately too many of your lead male characters have been dumber than rocks. And no fun to read about.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Linda's Price

J.D.'s story about Linda not going to bed for anything under $2,000 reminds me of a joke, it may actually be true, I've heard it attributed to George Bernard Shaw:

Man: "Madam, would you sleep with me for $1,000,000?"

Woman: "Yes, I would."

Man: "Would you sleep with me for $5.00?"

Woman (insulted): "What kind of a woman do you take me for?"

Man: "We've already established that, now we're just haggling over the price!"

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
You Know

I guess the cunt did him a favor, cheating on him. It saved him heartache later on if they had children. She was nothing but a whore, anyway, negotiating price. I hate cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You're wrong

Captain's, unless they're ordained, can't marry anyone. Badly done.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
THE LAST SENTENCE

is an illogical fallacy and old wifes tale, TK U MLJ LV NV

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 6 years ago
Can a Ship's Captain conduct marriages at sea?

Yes, it is legal in many countries, but not in ships registered in UK or USA, unless the ship is within the waters of countries that allow it. The problem is registration of the event in a country which permits marriages at sea or abroad. I do a lot of family history research and British marriages (as well as births and deaths) have in the past been recorded and registered with the UK, if taking place in military establishments and stations abroad. A recent upsurge in popularity for on board marriages means that since 2012 Cunard liners are now registered in the Bahamas and offer commercial marriages at sea for significantly cheaper than marriages in the UK and USA, but the marriage will be registered in the Bahamas. Anyway, good story and a nice twist by JD getting the captain to marry them fully knowing that she was a whore at the outset.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Well

she banged him BEFORE he asked her out on the first date and kept banging him. Between that and getting turned on by Jose, he should have known she was a round heeled slut. Most of the husband got screwed over stories on here are about wives they should have known better than to marry anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I don't get it

Really

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Friend

Some friend JD was,why didn't he tell him Linda wanted 2,000 dollars to sleep with him?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good story

Wasn't really expecting that, but should have known since this is LW and they are all sluts. Good story.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good

Story. There never was a doubt she would cheat, was there?

cvmawirenutcvmawirenutover 3 years ago

An easy, enjoyable read. Think the real player here was J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well ...

that was just silly.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 3 years ago

I lost 20 IQ points reading that story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Reading again, this good story about trading up.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

There coulda/shoulda been more to this story

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

And how'd she get a key to the lovers room?

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - I think all the characters are sluts.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed th story. Thanks for your writing.

Leroy371Leroy371over 1 year ago

First this are two stories. The middle part don´t fit in. The part on the boat could be longer, with Jose involved. At least writing with more passion it could be a very good story. So it is not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The number of obvious errors in tense, syntax, grammar, and spelling in this author's works is truly astonishing. I wonder if it is a matter of not caring and inattention, or something more profound, such as lack of education or not being a native English speaker. Your when it should be you're, pealed for peeled, they're for their are really basic mistakes, and seriously detract from the stories. Why go to all the time and effort to write and not bother to proofread, or ask someone else to do so?

62276227about 1 year ago
Dessert/Desert

Dessert is when you have pie or cake or a snifter of brandy after dinner.

Desert is a hot, dry place with cactus.

I've seen this mistake many times in your writing. (notice I didn't say you're writing)

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Learned from my uncle, don’t marry trade show girls. You’ve been warned.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So, destroying somebody’s ability to make a living bY anything other than prostituting herself is somehow okay? Or JD knowingly not warning him about that she might be a whore before he marries her and he still considers an asshole like that a friend? Wtf.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

loved the method of discovery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous