All Comments on 'Rights and Wrongs Ch. 01'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedalmost 11 years ago
* * * * *

I just Love, True Love..

SchakaSchakaalmost 11 years ago
Excellent..

Story telling!

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

does he get knocked up or does her sister find out?

oldnornryoldnornryalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

So realistic, it makes me want to believe its a true story. Good job!

Morlan502Morlan502almost 11 years ago
Fantasy or fact, it was hot!

I do hope that there will be more chapters. I know the title has Ch. 01, but many a tale here has died without a following Ch. 02 or more. And as a previous commenter said, it is exciting to let the imagination wander, and that this is a true story; it was so much fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This story is at least 6 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
As alway, erotic and enjoyable

I admit it, I have a particular fondness for mom-son stories told from the mother's POV and you continue to demonstrate a real flair for this genre. A worthy addition to your previous works - good interplay between the mom and son, with just the right amount of tension and build-up. Thanks for your hard work. Already looking forward to your next submission.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 11 years ago
Achingly good writing

Thank you. Five from me, and I seldom award five.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAylealmost 11 years ago
Loved your writing here

Very erotic, believable, well-written, and hot - boner-inducing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a terrific story!

"Ma" strikes me as the basic, fundamental name a boy has for his beloved mother. I love it when a boy yells "Ma!" as he's blowing his young balls up his mother's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
.you write very good

that was wonderfully arousing all the way through the story. holding me in a passion rarely experienced in these stories. your wonderful

peebudypeebudyalmost 11 years ago
well done!

loved the long, slow build up bringing them ever so close to crossing the uncrossable line.

and then when they crossed it, pure lust and emotion jumped off the page.

well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Erotic

Amazing piece of writing. A real turn on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh My,

Georgie girl. Nicely done.

AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 11 years ago
Bravo!

Delightful story with a sinfully slow buildup and a very erotic climax! Looking anxiously towards Chapter 2!

Mark737Mark737almost 11 years ago
Wow!

Anything I say would just be repeating what has already been posted by others. It was believable. No exaggerated body dimensions; huge breasts or baseballs bats for cocks. You left that to out imagination. Except for her breasts. Which I love small ones like that. It had the desired effect on me!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

The storyline and the pace of the story was awesome, and the eventual sex between mom and son was so loving and erotic.

It seemed that there were more between them, than just lust and raw sex, as it seemed to be a real deep love.

I am surprised that mom could last five months without taking a long weekend and visiting her young stud lover and becoming reacquainted with him.

I was so wanting mom five months later, to be standing naked in front of her bedroom mirror rubbing her swollen belly that was getting bigger every day from the baby her son has given her..

This is just a very wonderful story that is well written and edited.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Feeling at home

I enjoyed the story and made me remember when I was with my son.

I enjoyed the way the Mom tested her son , With mine we were swimming in the pool and things slipped and showed more then the breasts. We still share our pleasure . As I said it reminded me of the good times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bravo !!!!!!

You and he nailed it ! Thanks for the notice of this posting. Whatever happened to a break in the term?

Thanks Don

venus_canvenus_canalmost 11 years ago
Just awesome

You have expressed the feelings so well that I feel that I am just repeating what others have said already. Sinfully Looking forward to the next parts

Venus

luv2tasteluv2tastealmost 11 years ago
Wow!

This was a thinking persons story. I love how you took the premiss and ran with it from shy to brazen. From indecisive to totally focused. Nice tension. I also liked the believability the tale carried with it. I really can't wait to see where this goes. Wonderful job!

drmac100drmac100almost 11 years ago
Very good.

Nice and easy story about true love. Good luck with the contest.

Starting a serries I hope, can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

I'd love to read a story about a 60ish mom & a 40ish son realizing they lusted for each other since ...who finally get together sexually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great job. You had a nice set-up and good storyline. This was much better then most stories, where both partners are more then willing to go at it. It's more erotic when one or both have a little reluctance. And I'm always a fan of the mother's perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
next part

any news when the next part comes out? i rly liked this story!

DonGraham333DonGraham333almost 11 years ago
Best of this catagory that I have read.

I don't normally read this category, but this story is well drafted and was almost believable. The first one I have enjoyed, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You tell a great story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please get to work on the next chapter, this story could get really hot. Mom and Son that's all they need , Please don't add any outsiders. Please keep this a PURE incest story....................Thanks for a great read 30

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lovely Story

I love the way you show your characters and have lovely conversations.

Mary

larrydownunderlarrydownunderover 10 years ago
LOved it

Oh god yes another great story with depth and not just wham bam. Had me so hard reading it. Keep up the great work

navelmannavelmanover 10 years ago
superb

wooow wat an absolute beauty nothing sexier than a slow build up and a powerful exploding climax to a mom son episode im ur fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The perfect ending

A PREGNANCY

ForbiddenTemptationForbiddenTemptationabout 10 years ago
Love this.

This is how incest erotica is written well. The mental side of this genre is even more important than the physical. A good story tells us about how the characters are thinking. The guilt, the taboo, the thrill, the danger. Characters that fall into incest are doing something extremely powerful but it's also complicated. The feelings are not simple. As good as it feels there is supposed to be elements of guilt and doubt. They are supposed to look over their shoulders and be worried about getting caught.

That is why I love this chapter and this entire series. This author does an excellent job of exploring the mental side of this which makes for very stimulating reading.

clive2007clive2007almost 9 years ago
*****

First rate. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best

This is some of the best writing I have ever read in any category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my goodness

I read your stories in the order they appear on your submissions page. Not by date. Just when I think your stories couldn't get any better, I come across this story. What a great story by a wonderful author. Your ability to tell a story is unsurpassed. Thank you very much for writing this.

Warren

nitejazznitejazzover 7 years ago
Wow, just wow

I generally don't get into this kind of story, but this is really hot. The writing is some of the best I've seen on literotica and story is very good. I'm a fan of yours.

advent62advent62about 7 years ago
Killer incest

Wow smooth story line. It came as if u writing directly from your experienced memory lane. No modesty. Sheer honesty n truth n belivable conflict of mind. Enjoyed reading. Keep writing. Waiting to read balance chapters.

Darla7000Darla7000over 6 years ago
So wonderfully written !

Loved how you told how her mind was working to rationalize her ultimate desire.Sometimes enough "wrongs" can indeed make things "right", Right ?

This was the first story of yours that I've read and there's no question but that I'm now going to read them all and I think I will also visit Amazon.

Thank you for several cums tonight and I suspect many more to come.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
Such a tender story of love

So erotic and well written. Mom took right approach to everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank You for this Delicious Treat!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES