Rights and Wrongs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,845 Followers

"Do it!" I broke our kiss long enough to demand, "Let me have it all!"

Ben's eyes widened in seeming surprise but he didn't argue for a second. Instead his pace, already frantic, increased until his belly was slapping mine loudly with every thrust. "Ma," he started to say, over and over, "Ma, I'm going to cum!"

"I know. Do it!" I bucked and thrust back at him faster, matching his fever, "I want it, I want it, I want it. I want your cum deep in me, Ben, I need it!"

He gasped so loud, his body stiffening. With a cry of "Oh, ma!" he thrust so hard and deep. And exploded deep inside me.

As his cum spurted so hard inside me, every last vestige of control left me and my belly muscles tightened and pulsed. "Fuck, oh fuck, Ben. Oh yes, yes, ygh, yow. Oh FUCK YES!"

Our bodies locked so tightly together as wave after wave of climax pulsed through me, a tsunami of feeling that wiped every thought from my mind except its own screaming pleasure. I've cum before in multiple waves, but never like that. I grasped my son tight, felt every inch of his penetration of me, his cum soaking my insides and I bucked and bucked and bucked. I howled and held him tight, yowled and swore how much I loved him. I lost all control and I loved every second in ways that I could never properly describe.

*****

Ben was still deep inside me when my senses started to return to something like normal and just that realisation sent another, far more gentle, pulse of climax through my already strained belly.

"Well," I panted after a delightful minute or so, "that was all rather unexpected."

Ben looked down at me and nodded, "Er... yeah."

"And, I might add, a very good fuck."

He snorted a laugh, "Ma!"

"What? You don't think it was?"

"Of course but... you swore!"

I shrugged, "Just being honest – that was an incredible fuck."

"Yeah, that's true. And it was love-making too."

"Fucking good love-making," I told him.

He snorted another laugh, "Yeah."

"Between you and me," I told him, "I find the language goes with the territory for me. And given that you still have your hard cock inside me – inside your mother's pussy, okay? – I feel it's appropriate. So, a very good fuck, love-making or not."

"Agreed, but you're not pushing me away," he said.

I shrugged, "Don't feel like it. You object?"

"Oh jeez, no! I love it, love being here..."

"With your cock buried in my pussy?"

He look shocked for a second, then grinned, "Yeah, with my cock buried in your..."

"Pussy? Or would you prefer me to say 'wet pussy'? I can hardly blame you for saying it. Say 'your cunt' if you want."

The shock in his eyes passed faster, "Your gorgeous wet pussy is fine, ma."

"Keep complimenting me. See where it can get you?"

"You mean if I call you gorgeous again I might get to... fuck you again?"

I stared up into his eyes. My mind was under control again, but my emotions were entirely new to me, "I don't think it will ever be as good as this time again, but... I don't think I will ever be able to deny you another try."

"Another try?"

"Another fuck," I said softly. I felt a stirring from him inside me, "And to judge by the feeling I just had, I think you might like to try again almost right away."

"One condition."

I raised an eyebrow, "Condition?"

Ben nodded, smiled, "Just the one. I want to kiss you again."

I laughed, "Here am I, legs spread, my son's cock – my son's cum – deep inside my pussy, and he wants a kiss?"

The humour faded from his features, "Yeah."

I didn't even want to resist. I reached behind his neck and pulled his head down to mine. The kiss was gentle at first, loving and meaningful. Inside me, Ben's cock stiffened quickly and I knew the power of love for what it truly was. I increased the pressure on my son's lips and allowed mine to part a little. The tips of our tongues met and as they started to entwine so his hips and mine started to move oh so gently.

I could have stopped everything after the fuck – not before, I admit – but for all Ben's claim that we had been making love, that was not strictly, completely, true for me. I had lost control and needed, wanted the fucking. But now... now was different. This was a surrender of a totally different sort. This was me accepting my son's cock, accepting and returning his love. This was an entirely different act and for me, it was even more shocking than what had come before. Lust or not earlier, this was love pure and simple – but on a dimensional plane I hadn't even realised existed.

I kissed my son with a gentle, complete desire, even as out hips rocked softly together. I helped pace and place his thrusts with my hands on his hips, helping him also with the depth of his penetrations, guiding him to withdraw from me almost completely before letting him slide deep back inside me.

We spoke quietly, words of desire and words of love, punctuated by kisses deep and loving. At some point we exchanged positions so that I could ride my boy, carefully controlling how deep his thrusts reached; my pussy, my insides more to the point, becoming a little sore from our exertions. But that didn't stop me from rising towards another set of firework-powered climaxes, my squeals of delight bringing forth another gush of my son's cum deep inside me.

We were not even close to being sated, I guess, but we were exhausted – by the unexpectedness of both the events and the exercise. Sweat slicked every inch of our naked flesh and we slid together, entwined, into a sleep both deep and needed.

*****

I came awake slowly with just one word ringing through my mind: Wrong.

At the very beginning I linked the word with the fact that I was coming awake on my sofa rather than my bed. It wasn't long before I realised that my body was nestled against someone else's form, quickly followed by the fact that the pair of us were completely naked. These things were all wrong – or at least, very much out of the ordinary. But then the real wrong hit me. The other naked form belonged to my son, Ben. In a fraction of a second the events of the previous night came crashing back into my sleepy mind. So very wrong in so many ways.

Unlike the countless stories I had read or hear of, my son was not rigid, displaying 'morning wood'. Instead, his penis was little more than halfway hard, but still impressively adult-looking. And to make that summary was, of course, so very wrong of me. But I looked.

I was beside him, my back to the cushions, effectively trapped between his cock and a softness from which I couldn't escape without sliding across his still-sleeping form. I couldn't help but look even while I knew it was wrong.

Memories of the intense climaxes I had shared with my son clamoured through my clearing brain, and I almost whimpered at those memories. Wrong, but unavoidable if I were to be honest with myself. I looked down at my own nakedness, my breasts touching Ben's side, my groin pressed against his hip. It was totally wrong. But...

I was trying to work out how I might slip unnoticed from the sofa when his eyes flickered open, and I smiled. Wrong, but I smiled.

"Hey," I said, "Good morning."

He blinked a few times and turned to look at me, "Ma... not a dream?"

"I guess not. Wrong, but not a dream."

Ben seemed to come fully awake in an instant, something I hadn't witnessed since he was so much younger, "We're naked! I... we..."

"Made love. Fucked. I know."

He twisted to face me, looking down the length of our bodies before drawing me into a tight embrace. "I never said, never got a chance, I guess, but... you are so gorgeous."

"Ben... that's lovely but this is all wrong. All of it."

"We're holding each other. We're naked. We... last night..."

"I know!" But it doesn't make it not wrong." I was right, of course, but I couldn't seem to move. "If anyone ever knew..."

"Ma, no one is going to! I swear on everything, this is just you and me, just our thing."

"It was just our thing, okay? Last night."

Ben shook his head slowly and my heart leapt into my throat. "It'll never be enough for me," he said softly.

'Wrong, wrong, wrong,' my logic circuits supplied even as I allowed him to hold me tighter, even as I let my body acknowledge the inner arousal that was building rapidly. "I... Ben... I never meant things to go this far... but..."

"But?"

"But we can't turn the clocks back, can we? So..." I eased myself as far back as I could, "So why don't we just accept that things went way too far. And," I added quickly to stop my son's mouth turning down in despair any further, "why don't we just accept that we might as well find out just how much we can enjoy each other?"

He went still as his mind calculated all of the meanings behind my words. Then he moved, tentatively, closer and licked his lips. "I can kiss you again?"

"Yes."

He kissed me softly then broke away a fraction, "And touch you again?"

"Yes."

Ben's right hand cupped my left breast, squeezing so softly, "And..." he slid on top of me, his hardness now evident, "And..."

"And fuck again, yes."

He paused above me, staring down with eyes that sparkled, "Fuck and make love?"

"Yes and yes." I reached between us and grasped his rigid cock – for the first time – drawing him towards my suddenly very moist, very warm pussy. "Starting right now!"

I groaned loud and clear into the early morning light as Ben's cock touched my wetness, pushed my lips apart, pushed my labia wide and slid softly and slowly into me. "Oh, Ben, that feels so good. So fucking good!"

He nodded, grunted a laugh as he pushed fully home, "Oh this is beyond fantastic. You... your pussy... oh yes!"

"This," I told him between moans, "is so very wrong."

"I know," he managed, his rhythm settling into deep thrusts, his cock moving sweetly and freely, tight inside my gently squeezing centre, "Wrong, but so perfect."

"You're a bad, bad boy!"

"And you're a bad, bad mother. But, ma?"

"Yeah? Oh yes?"

"You're a million times as good as you are bad. And one fantastic fuck!"

I bucked my hips to meet his thrusts as his speed increased, "So fuck me good and hard, son, enjoy your bad mummy's pussy. And while you're busy fucking me, making me even more bad, why not suck on mummy's tits, huh?"

His head dropped immediately, his mouth closing over my left nipple, sucking hard, nipping gently. "Oh, Ben! Bite, pull!"

He bit harder, his cock starting to slam into me at the same time and I let myself groan and wail at the wrongness, the rightness. "Oh Ben, this is so wrong. So wrong for you to have that hard dick of yours pounding away inside me, inside your mummy's pussy, her cunt." I wailed louder as his pace increased, his mouth moving to my right breast and his hands now pawing at every inch of me he could touch, "You like the wrongness of fucking me? Like the thought that you are going to – oh fuck yes – you're going to fill my cunt with your hot cum? Unh yes! Getting faster and harder, getting more desperate to be so wrong?" I was bucking faster and faster as Ben's movements became more and more frantic, "I love your cock in me, Ben, love you fucking me so hard, love your mouth on my tits, love that you are going to fill me, love this is so wrong, love, love... oh fuck I'm losing it. Oh god, oh fuck... oh, oh, unh, oh, unh, oh, OH! You're going to make me... you're making me... oh Ben!" I wailed, yowled, "Ben! Fill me! Cum in me! Cum in mummy's cunt!"

I let out a scream of delight as I felt the first gush deep inside me. I yelled as loud as I could, screaming Ben's name as my own orgasm ripped through me, my hips rising more than a foot from the sofa as my belly tightened in a series of pulsating spasms, my arms holding my son deep inside me.

My mind shorted out as my ears started to ring and my sight was criss-crossed with a million starry stripes of ecstasy.

I remember collapsing back onto the sofa's cushions, remember a word or two coming from my son – 'fucking beautiful', 'so cute', 'tight pussy', 'always'. I gasped and panted, held him so tight, knew that it was all so wrong and yet all so perfect.

And then he started again – minutes later maybe, but it seemed like it was without a break. And I loved it. His cock started to rock backwards and forwards inside me, and then we kissed.

And kissed.

And fucked, made love.

Wrong, huh?

*****

Breakfast that Sunday was a slice of toast and a coffee. And a long talk.

There were many mentions of the word 'wrong', many promises of no one else ever learning of that wrongness, the occasional 'complaint' that I still had someone's cum leaking down my thighs, and many promises that life would be a lot different now.

Oh, and a very gentle session of love-making – I was too sore by then to fuck – somewhere between the second and third mugs of coffee.

I learned that Ben was a lot more like his father than even I had realised. I learned that he got highly aroused by the thought of his partner taking chances with their dress when others – strangers –might see them. And that he wasn't just enjoying a passing – but wild – fantasy or fling. My boy meant this.

I learned to realise that Ben would only be at home another three months before he needed to go off to his university – and that three months could be a very long, wonderful time if I allowed myself to relax into things. I think I believed I could last the course.

*****

It's five months later now and Ben is at university. Me? I lasted the course. Wrong or no wrong. And I have a burning desire to tell you all about it. I'd better get writing, hadn't I?

GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,845 Followers