Rings & Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bee stings. That was a good description. i felt like a crazed bee targeting my most sensitive flesh and then slamming a stinger hard, hot and fast had attacked me. If i had looked down and seen my nipples the size of lemons i wouldn't have been surprised. They felt like grapefruits ready to explode; burning and throbbing with each pounding heartbeat, like gigantic bee stings themselves.

"Ok babe, we're almost done." i felt the rings being pushed through the thick lips of my Master's pussy, and sighed with relief. That part wasn't so bad, in fact, i hadn't felt the needle at all with the rest of my body stinging so fiercely.

Then, i remembered my request. My stomach rolled at the thought of Dr. John doing whatever he planned doing so that my Master could open His property anew. i remembered clearly how it hurt when i lost my virginity. My eyes rolled back as i contemplated speaking up, telling him, "forget it!" But then, i thought of my Master, and how it would please Him. It would show Him that i truly am His. Master knew nothing of my request to Dr. John, and i wondered if the Dr. would say anything.

"Alright," Dr. John sighed, "one more thing, then we're done. Aiden, shall i continue?"

"Yes, please." my voice was more normal now, though my lip throbbed and swelled over my tongue a bit.

"Continue with what?" Master looked to Dr. John, confused. "Aren't you done? What else are you doing?" His eyebrows were raised and a frown crossed His mouth.

"Aiden, I think you should ask you Master's permission, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir, i'm sure you're right, but i wanted to surprise Him."

"What, Aiden?" Master looked sternly at me.

i felt a chill flow into my extremities then my body started shivering.

"Master, i asked Dr. John if it was possible to make me..." i paused searching for the right word... "innocent again." My eyes turned toward the floor, embarrassed that i hadn't asked my Master's permission before asking Dr. John.

"Innocent? You?" Master chuckled then He turned toward the doctor.

He looked contemplative for a second or two. "Can you?" His eyebrow raised another notch.

"Yes, virtually good as 'new', so to speak," Dr. John smiled, "and Aiden will be pleased to know it won't hurt... well not today." He winked. "There's no membrane of course, but with a little surgical glue we can almost duplicate the sensations, for both of you." He smiled proudly as if he himself had discovered the technique.

"Then do it." Master smiled at me, kissing my swollen lip gently, whispering into my mouth, "I love you, My precious pet."

"Ok, Aiden, relax." Dr. John's gloved and lubed finger slipped into me smoothly, palpating the muscles as it moved deeper exaggerating every twist and pressure. When the glove tip touched my cervix he told me to squeeze.

i did, as tightly as i could.

"Tighter, Aiden, do it again, i need to find the right spot." He closed his eyes and i felt his knuckle bending, probing.

As i squeezed it was like a hot arrow moving from my nipples through the ring in my naval down to the larger hoop just above my Master's stiffening clit. Then the arrow seemed to lay flat, brazing the fresh holes. It was a most incredible sensation; flashing neon signs coming together at my center then flowing red and hot between my legs. Dr. John's finger slid in and out quickly, twisting with each penetration and withdrawal. i cringed that i could feel my body reacting. i watched Master's face as He watched Dr. John and i could see the vein on His neck pulse.

"Ok, Aiden, now squeeze as hard as you can." He pushed up toward my belly against the muscles as i tightened, grimacing.

"Master?" my voice caught in my throat. i was horrified that my body was going to betray Him.

"Master??" Now my breath was heavy, i could feel my Master's cunt lubricating herself.

"I need her to climax, John, tell her it's ok, I have to find the correct spot or the affect won't be right, and it's different for them all." His voice was cold and clinical, and again, i felt like an animal. His finger slid and twisted in and out of me and i couldn't help wondering if he was trying to control effects on himself.

my heart pounded like a drum from my nipples straight to the core of my being and when my Master finally leaned to my face and told me to let it go, i did, explosively. His lips mashed against mine hard and as Dr. John coaxed me to climax my Master sucked the breath from me.

If i hadn't been secured i might have been tossed to the floor by the intensity of that orgasm. i vaguely remember my legs straining against the thick straps as my belly pulled between the ones around my hips and chest. i know my hips lurched. i remember that distinctly.

"Ok, great, got it." Dr. John smiled. i felt his finger press hard about halfway into me. He laid his thumb against his knuckle and slipped the gloved finger out quickly. A gush of warm satisfaction followed and coated my anus as my body continued to tremble and my belly continued to tighten.

The speculum was the only familiar feeling of the whole experience and as Dr. John spread my Master's cunt wide, i moaned. The cold metal pressed hard against my hot vulva and when he spread the instrument a new set of muscle spasms burst into motion.

"Oookayyy, now, i'm gonna scrape a ring to dry and expose the tissue."

i felt the scrape, and the quiver that followed.

"Now, stay as relaxed as you can," the speculum slid out without closing. That was something new, and i felt my Master's cunt gape open, fully stretched. "And, the glue." His voice was deep and reassuring. Dr. John worked fast dabbing four spots with the small applicator before the muscles began to contract to normal.

Master's tongue stayed in my mouth the whole time, His eyes intent on mine. i had the feeling He didn't like someone else bringing me to climax, even under the circumstances and i smiled at the jealousy in my Master's eyes.

i didn't feel the glue being applied, but i definitely felt Dr. John's finger slip into my rectum and push up toward my pubis as he pressed down just above and behind the bone in front; squeezing the walls tightly together from outside.

Another set of spasms and quivers. My Master licked the bite wound on my lip as the doctor's finger withdrew slowly.

"Ok, all done you two. Aiden, how you feel?" He pulled the glove off and tossed it in the trash as he approached my face. Master broke the kiss and leaned back, His gaze roaming down His exposed, and now decorated, pet.

"Cold, Sir, and shaky, but i think i'm ok, thank you, Sir." My voice seemed to echo from behind me somewhere, but i felt it vibrate in my throat so i knew i was speaking.

"Good. Now, you rest for a few minutes while i talk to your Master, alright?" He released all the straps and raised the lower platform of the table. My legs were still trembling as i curled up on my side and tried to relax. He covered me with a warm blanket.

i lay still, my whole body tingling as Dr. John spoke softly while my Master petted my head idly. "Wait three days before penetration and take it easy then, alright? Here's a sheet about aftercare for the piercings." i heard the paper crinkle in his grip. "Everything is fine, John, just be careful till everything is healed. You know the routine. If you have any problems or questions give me a call."

"Oh, ok. So, I can take her home now?"

"Sure, but let her rest today, the valium will make her groggy into this evening."

"Thanks Doc. You'll send the bill, right?"

"Oh yes," Dr. John chuckled, "don't worry."

Master kissed my head before He helped me sit on the edge of the table. "You alright, baby?" His voice was soothing, the look on His face one of concern and pride. The rings pressed against the table and into my flesh, but i sat still as He slipped the dress over my shoulders and buttoned it carefully down the front.

"Yes, Master." my voice cracked as tears welled up in my eyes again and i leaned against Him. my Master wrapped His arms around me firmly, holding me close, cooing into my ear that He was proud of me, and He was pleased at my request.

The thin dress scraped across my nipples, almost shocking me and when i tried to stand my legs felt like rubber.

"Here, baby," He scooped His strong arm under my knees and carried me from the room as i draped my arms around His neck, burying my face against Him, grateful for His compassion.

i could feel the skirt of my dress dangling below His arm as He carried me through the waiting room and i wondered if the people there could see the glistening rings my Master had given me.

i smiled proudly…silently.

They probably could.

12