Ringside Seats Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so sorry," Tiffany said, her heart going out to this woman. She couldn't even imagine what she would have done if it had been her father.

"It's okay. We made peace with each, which was easier for him seeing as I'd retired by then. He spent the last twenty years of his life working as a shipping clerk at an automotive plant. Not glamorous, mind you, but it was honest work and he was an honest man. We talked a lot about his wrestling days. It seems he was the eternal jobber . . . almost never won a match in his life. But most of the promoters he worked for realized the value of a man who put the product ahead of his own personal glory. He was apparently pretty popular as an underdog until he messed up his knee, because he would do whatever he could to get the crowd going. He actually became kind of famous for being a 'loser.' Then one day, he was scheduled to wrestle for a crowd of about twenty thousand at some big Lucha event down in Mexico City. This was shortly after I was born, mind you, so I don't remember it. But the promoters had a surprise for him. They had a run-in planned to promote a feud, and my dad's opponent was going to get laid out at some point when the referee wasn't looking, and Dad was going to 'accidentally' pick up the win. It was a bit farcical, but funny. When my dad got his hand raised for the very first time, the crowd supposedly went nuts!" Deborah was obviously very excited as she finished this story. "There were over twenty-thousand people on their feet, screaming my father's name. All because they appreciated what he did. I asked him if he wished he had won more matches or been more famous. He told me, 'not really.' He said it was all worth it for that one night when an opening-card wrestler got to be the star of the show."

Deborah put her hand on Tiffany's and squeezed. Tiffany found herself flushed, though she couldn't exactly say why. But Deborah wasn't quite done.

"You see, my father loved the business, and I guess that's why I love it. It was the one thing we had as a family. And he believed that any wrestler worth his, or her, salt and who loved the business deserved that one perfect moment. Even if they're never the champ or the headliner, they should be able to experience an entire arena full of people chanting your name." Deborah was sitting very close to Tiffany all of a sudden. "You deserve that chance, Tiffany. I'll do what I can to make it happen, but you have to want it." Deborah's lips were very close to Tiffany's.

The wrestler's head was buzzing like a hive of bees. She knew that something was about to happen and probably even knew what it was, but she wasn't quite able to put it to words. Deborah's face held a look that was similar to ones Tiffany had seen earlier. There was still some loneliness there, but it was mixed with something else. Longing.

Deborah was whispering by that point. "You've got to want it really badly. Do you . . . do you want it?" she asked. Then Deborah kissed Tiffany ever so softly on the lips.

There were danger signals going off in Tiffany's head that were as loud as foghorns. They were sitting at a bar at a public restaurant, and her boss's wife was kissing her. And she didn't want the kiss to stop. God, she didn't want it to stop, regardless of what her brain was trying to tell her. The kiss lasted for what seemed like an eternity. Deborah's lips were softer than any that had touched Tiffany's lips before. She was actually seeing stars by the time Deborah reluctantly pulled away.

"Wuh . . . what are you . . . were you . . . uhm, what's going on?" Tiffany was completely off-guard.

"I'm trying to seduce you," Deborah said throatily.

Tiffany was almost at a loss for what to say, so she came up with, "Is it working?"

"I don't know. That's kind of up to you now."

"Buh . . . but you're married!"

Deborah glanced down at her hands. "John and I . . . haven't been intimate in a long time. I know . . . that he has his affairs. I used to pretend that I didn't care. Finally, I actually STOPPED caring. We don't even share the same bed anymore. Our relationship is pretty much strictly business these days, and even that is strained at best."

"So why do you stay with him?"

"Business reasons mostly, but also because I'm afraid," the blonde woman said. "My life isn't much, but it's all I have. And I'm . . . I'm very lonely Tiffany. I don't want to be lonely anymore."

There were a million reasons for Tiffany Thurman to call a halt to things right then and there, ranging from the fact that this woman was married to her boss all the way to how Tiffany could POSSIBLY explain this to the seven-year-old daughter that she had to pick up sometime the next morning. But not a single one of those reasons reached the part of Tiffany's brain that made decisions. She felt Debbie gently taking her by the hand and leading her back out to the car, which Tiffany dutifully got in. Neither woman said a word all the way to the palatial estate of Mr. and Mrs. John Wells, where Tiffany was led to a luxurious bedroom that was as big as the apartment Tiffany and her daughter shared. All she could do was stand in the middle of the room and stare. Then she felt hands gently brushing her hair aside and already familiar soft lips on her neck. Her body trembled of its own volition as hot, moist breath flowed across the fine hairs on the back of the neck.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" Deborah whispered before nibbling on Tiffany's ear. She ran her hands over the wrestler's muscular shoulders. "So fit." Her hands crept around and cradled Tiffany's breasts through her tee-shirt.

"It's . . . been so long," Tiffany muttered. She knew that this was wrong, but every kiss and caress made her care less. For a moment the touching stopped. Then Deborah's arms wrapped her up again, and Tiffany felt those enormous breasts pressing warmly into her back. She had a feeling that there was nothing between those breasts and Tiffany except Tiffany's own clothing. She felt Deborah moving around until the two women face to face. 'Yep,' Tiffany thought, 'she's naked.' While not as cut as Tiffany, Deborah's body wasn't anything to laugh at. She was really quite beautiful, and her blonde hair was flowing softly over her shoulders. Those large breasts, the gift of a VERY talented plastic surgeon, were warm and inviting, with large soft nipples just begging to be suckled. The slight rounded but still taut tummy led to rounded hips, tight thighs and the most tempted piece of paradise that Tiffany had ever seen. Then Deborah kissed her again, and Tiffany's hands instinctively found their way around to warm, soft ass cheeks. Their kiss became more heated and more passionate until, at last, the broke it with two synchronized gasps.

"It has been a long time, hasn't it?" Deborah said, looking up into Tiffany's eyes. She helped pull the wrestler's shirt and sports bra off over her head, then those talented hands cupped Tiffany's tits again. This time, her tongue joined in, flicking the hard nubs before her lips encircled them. Her hands moved down and hurriedly undid Tiffany's jeans and pushed them downward. Soon, both women were nude, and hands began exploring one another's body.

Tiffany just had to sample Deborah's breasts, squeezing them and feeling their weight. Even as she bent in to kiss them, she felt a hand rubbing her crotch. Deborah was rubbing her hand in small circles over Tiffany's pussy, but never actually penetrating. "Maybe we should . . . should lie down?"

They made there way over to the king-sized bed and lay on the comforter. They began kissing again, and Tiffany's hand began to return Deborah's favor. Then both women slid fingers into each other's boxes, thrusting them deep and using them to stretch at one another's openings. Then those fingers started moving faster. The two women pressed their foreheads together and stared into the other's eyes as they hurried to bring the other woman to release.

For Deborah, it had been too long since she had been with another woman. She had truly wanted to remain faithful to her marriage for the first several years. But she needed both physical and emotional companionship, and her husband had long been neglectful in providing either. But now she had a beautiful, powerful woman in her bed that might be capable of providing both. She knew tricks about pleasing a woman that most people had never dreamed of, and she planned on using them all that very night. She let her fingers sink into Tiffany's body, probing for that special spot on the vaginal wall. With a few responding groans and years of experience she found it, and she directed her fingers to stimulate it while her thumb gently rubbed the woman's clitoral hood.

Tiffany felt woefully inadequate. She felt her fondlings were clumsy compared to her lover's more artful maneuverings, but she did the best she could. But when Deborah started nibbling on her ear again, Tiffany realized she couldn't hold out any longer. Her long dry spell was about to end in a big way.

"I'm . . . I'm . . ."

"Cumming?" Deborah said with a smile. "I'm familiar with the concept. Let it happen."

It was sort of an unnecessary suggestion, as Tiffany couldn't have stopped her climax even if she had wanted to. She held Deborah tightly against her as her first orgasm at another woman's hand in over a year rocketed through her body, annihilating all thought and reason in a blinding flash of pleasure. Her pussy desperately tried to capture Deborah's fingers, not willing to let go of those things that had brought her such pleasure.

"So," started Deborah, "you weren't kidding about how long it's been?" She lifted her fingers to her lips and sucked on the sweetly, tasting Tiffany's juices. She wanted to taste them again.

"Incredible," Tiffany said while panting. "I'd almost forgotten . . . I'm sorry I'm not quite as . . ."

"Shh," Deborah hushed, then kissed her lover again. "I used to be a professional, remember? And we've got all night, and I intend to make the most of it." She got up and spun around, moving her face between Tiffany's thighs and kissing her on her vaginal opening. She felt Tiffany returning the favor. Then she felt the woman's broad, powerful tongue sink into Deborah's box and take a long, almost excruciatingly slow lick from bottom to top. By the time that first lick was done, Deborah felt a shudder run through her body. She started lightly licking and nuzzling Tiffany's wet pussy. She would take her time, letting Tiffany bring her to orgasm so the score would be evened, then she would get down to some serious cunt licking. But she was satisfied to let Tiffany work. Tiffany had begun using her fingers as well, thrusting three of them into Deborah's box all the way up to the knuckle. She was pumping quick and hard with those fingers, using her tongue to stimulate Deborah's clitoral hood, the clitoris itself, and the sensitive stretch of skin between the pussy and the asshole. That made Deborah noticeably groan, which encouraged Tiffany to insert a single finger into from her free hand into her lover's backdoor. With fingers pumping at both entrances and a talented tongue teasing everything in the middle, Deborah found herself having an orgasm of her own. When she came, her whole body got into the act, shivering as her muscles tightened as her body moved to expel her cum from her body.

"Kind of like riding a bike, isn't it?" the blonde woman asked huskily.

Tiffany blushed. "So it wasn't too bad?"

Deborah kissed her lover on her sweet nether lips. "I'd say it was a pretty good start." Then she went back to licking and sucking, and Tiffany returned the favor. She lost track of how long they spent locked in that position, but she managed to bring her lover to orgasm two more times. Tiffany's body was covered in sweat, but Deborah could tell the girl was also becoming increasingly frustrated. She wanted to give as much pleasure as she was receiving. Little did Tiffany know how much her simply being there meant to Deborah.

"Wait right here," she said, her face shiny with her lover's expenditures. She went over to her dresser and pulled out a couple of toys. "Ever use one of these before?"

Tiffany looked at what was in the woman's hands. She knew what a butt plug was, though she had never gone that route herself. In the other hand were a strap-on harness, a seven-inch dildo and a small bottle of lubricant. "You just keep that stuff lying around?"

It was Debbie's turn to blush. "I . . . As I said earlier, I don't get much action, so I have to take care of . . . needs . . . myself." Tiffany was sitting on the edge of the bed, so Debbie sat in her lap and wrapped her legs around Tiffany's waist. Around the woman's back, Debbie applied some lube to the anal plug, then handed it to her lover. "I think you know where this goes," she said, lifting herself off of Tiffany's lap just a bit. That put her breasts in line with the woman's face, and Tiffany quickly latched her lips onto those soft nipples.

Meanwhile, Tiffany also started to push the plug slowly into Debbie's asshole. The blonde woman gasped at the beginning and the plug met with some stiff resistance. But she had done this sort of thing before, and Tiffany felt the woman's rectum beginning to relax more quickly than expected.

"Oh God, that feels good. Now for the next part . . ." She reluctantly got off of Tiffany's lap, causing the wrestler's lips to release one of her soft nipples with a distinctive "plop." She helped Tiffany into the harness and attach the dildo. Then Debbie leaned back against onto the bed and spread her legs wide. "Take me," she said, almost desperately.

Tiffany had never been big into toys before, but Deborah obviously was. The powerful woman moved in between the blonde woman's thighs and pushed the device into her lover's crevice. It was a tight squeeze, made even more pleasurable to Debbie due to the pressure exerted by the plug in her behind. Tiffany sank all the way in and came to rest directly on Debbie's body. That was when Deborah kissed her again.

"Just stay in me for a minute," the blonde woman whispered. "Hold me. Kiss me." These were all things Tiffany was more than capable of doing. She kept her hips humping a little, getting into this new sensation of filling that talented little pussy with a plastic cock. She woman-handled Deborah's titanic breasts as they kissed. Deborah was having fun giving head to Tiffany's tongue. But Deborah finally had enough of these more gentle touchings. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Tiffany reared upon her knees, grabbed Deborah's hips and went to town. The sound of her hips slapping against Debbie's ass seemed unnaturally loud, and the balls of the dildo were constantly hammering into the handle of the butt plug. The harder she fucked the blonde woman, the more Deborah liked it. And the sight of those succulent tits bouncing wildly as Tiffany drilled her was more than a little arousing to the wrestler. Deborah grabbed her own nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, pulling them outward until she gasped. This only fueled Tiffany's desire to fuck the woman's brains out. Tiffany had been with some women she considered attractive before, but none as overtly sexual as Deborah was. She lifted Deborah's hips a little farther off the mattress and proceeded to pound her even harder.

"Fuck! Oh fuck yeah!" Deborah began moaning loudly. This was something else she had missed. There was a time for making love and a time for just fucking, and Tiffany had provided her with both forms of pleasure in the same evening. She wasn't a big fan of anal sex just by itself, but having something in her bum while having her pussy filled made the pleasure much more intense. It was something she had learned doing double-penetrations scenes when she still making movies, but something John had never been willing to help her with. And the power Tiffany was showing! Within a short time, Deborah was cumming again, and the sound of her juices sloshing as Tiffany continued to fuck her was mesmerizing. But Tiffany wasn't done. As soon as Deborah's passage relaxed enough for her to move more freely, Tiffany started up again. By that point, she was bound and determined to leave Deborah completely sated.

Deborah lost track of time for a while. All she knew was the pleasure emanating from her cunt, the strong hands on her hips and the beautiful Amazonian woman who was having her way with Deborah's body. Orgasm after orgasm wracked her body. John had never cared that much if Deborah was left satisfied, but Tiffany apparently wasn't going to stop until the former porn actress was immobilized with contentment.

Finally, Deborah climaxed again, but she was too tired to do anything but lay there and let it happen. Exhausted, Tiffany collapsed on top of her, mashing their breasts together. Deborah wrapped her legs around her lover and held her tightly, kissing her on the neck, the cheek, and finally on the mouth.

"You were incredible," she whispered. Deborah wiped some of the sweat from Tiffany's brow. The powerful woman had probably overexerted herself, but Debbie vowed to make it worth the woman's effort, somewhere down the road. "Will you stay with me tonight?"

This was another one of those things that Tiffany knew she shouldn't do. But she wanted to the company more than she realized. "I . . . have to pick up Sally by ten in the morning," she said before Deborah's lips silenced her.

"I'll set the alarm for eight. That should give us enough time in the morning."

"Enough time for what?" Tiffany asked.

Deborah smiled. "It has been a long time for you hasn't it?" she asked again, then kissed Tiffany long and slow. 'Come the morning,' she thought, 'I'll show you exactly what I mean.'

------------ ----------------

The next morning . . .

------------ ----------------

Tiffany awoke with a start. "Where the hell . . ." she started. Then she remembered she wasn't in her own bed. She was in Deborah's. She was in the bed of her boss's wife, who Tiffany had sex with just the night before. Amazing . . . amazing sex. She looked around, but Debbie wasn't in the bed, nor could she spot her clothes. Then she heard someone speaking in an adjoining room. It sounded like Deborah. 'Who is she talking to?' Tiffany wondered. Then the thought of John Wells coming home early entered her mind, and she began to panic. She quietly slid out of bed and over to the door. She only heard Debbie's voice, making her realize that the woman was just probably talking on the phone.

" . . . you ass!" Deborah was saying. "You know damn well you should have told me about the change in booking! Yes, I know that part is your job, but taking care of the talent is mine. What possessed you to replace your best female performer with midgets? Midgets!?! Seriously, are you trying to drive the company under? You think the guys from the WWE are going to be fooled by your circus act? This show is just as much about evaluating the talent as the organization, so we need to put the REAL talent in the ring! Tiffany is the only girl who can make some of your personal 'acquisitions' look even halfway presentable!" There was a pause. "Fine. Sorry I yelled," Deborah added, somewhat insincerely. "Don't worry about that part. You get butts in the seats, and I'll talk to some writers about a quick and dirty story line we can work on in the next two weeks. I'll see you on Wednesday. Bye."

Tiffany hurried back to the bed, but had barely sat back down by the time Deborah came back in. Her heart was pounding at a mile a minute. Her boss's wife and last night's lover had just apparently gone to bat big time for Tiffany. It was something no one had really done for her before.

"Hey, you're awake!" Debbie observed, a smile coming to her face. Tiffany thought she looked absolutely beautiful that morning. The fact that she was still naked and her breasts were swaying in the morning sun didn't exactly hurt things at all. Tiffany wasn't sure how to react, but Deborah was. She pushed Tiffany onto her back, lay on top of her and gave her a sweet good morning kiss. "I got you back on the L.A. show," she said after a few minutes. "I would really appreciate it if you would just stay on until that. It would mean the world to me and to the other girls, even if some of them are a little too self-absorbed to notice."