Ringside Seats Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have been waiting months to do that," Vicky said with a shiny face. Then she cooed, as Deborah's talented mouth did something pleasant to her.

"My turn," Jeanna said, sliding her head down until it was next to her girlfriend's, pushing Vicky's head out of the way so she could start licking Tiffany's wet twat. Tiffany, tired of being just a spectator, pulled Jeanna's hips over until the two were locked face-to-crotch, and she put her own tongue and lips to work. She had only her own experience and Deborah's expert teachings to go on, but Jeanna definitely was reacting favorably. Jeanna had a nice firm set of butt cheeks that Tiffany was happy to feel. She appreciated a tight tush, and grabbed that particular one tightly. This caused Jeanna to push that pretty pussy harder against Tiffany's face, so everybody won.

"Damn it!" Vicky said, gnawing gently on her own hand. She had been eaten by a couple of guys before and then there was Jeanna, but none of them were able to do what Deborah was doing. The former porn star had fingers from both hands buried in Vicky's tight snatch, probing and stretching. That professional tongue was reaching places no one ever had before. "Jeanna, she's so fuckin' good!" Her eyes were already wide open as she reached her second orgasm in record time. "I'm gonna cuuuuuum!"

Deborah concentrated on pumping very fast with one hand in order to achieve maximum spray. 'You can take the starlet out of porn, but you can't take the porn out of the starlet,' she thought, thoroughly enjoying herself. And when Vicky started to squirt for the second time, Deborah got drenched. And Vicky's entire body was in on the act, shivering as if she were cold. But being cold wasn't the girl's problem. She had reached boiling again.

"Sweet . . . oh that was sweet," Vicky said.

"My sentiments exactly," was Deborah's reply.

Both Jeanna and Tiffany were taking their time. Jeanna's hands were on Tiffany's tits, cupping them. Tiffany was using her hands in her attempt to bring release to her companion. But it was Jeanna who was first to get her friend off. And when Tiffany came, there were a lot of muscles that started to strain. Jeanna's mouth was completely buried in the powerful woman's box when she climaxed, and Jeanna found herself lapping cum like a madwoman. She didn't mind though. After having been with Vicky as many times as she had, this was a relatively easy stream to get ahead of. But she didn't have much time to relish her narrow victory, because Tiffany was in the process of polishing her off. And that woman had a death-grip on Jeanna's ass! 'If I ever want a slightly rougher tumble, I think I may have found the woman to do it with!' she thought as she came onto Tiffany's face.

The three women who had recently climaxed all lay on the ground, panting for breath. Then Tiffany got up and crawled over to where Deborah was licking her lips, finishing off the last of Vicky's expenditure.

"Sorry," Tiffany said sheepishly. "No one's . . . helped you out yet."

Deb grinned. "Sweetie, I enjoy the giving more than most. But if you really want to make it up to me, you could take me into the bedroom and . . ." She was cut off as Tiffany stood up and picked Deborah up.

"I think I'll be taking this woman to the bedroom if anyone wants to join us."

"Cool," said Vicky. "I wanna see the bedroom. And have more sex."

"That last part goes without question," Jeanna said, wrapping her arms around Vicky and squeezing her ass. Vicky wrapped her legs around Jeanna and kissed her, making the more experienced girl carry them both in pursuit of Tiffany. When the kiss broke, she put Vicky down and they both stared at the muscular woman carrying Deborah into the house. "God she has a nice ass!"

"Oh yeah," Vicky agreed. "But I like yours too!" she said, almost desperately. She had a burning need to remind Jeanna who her number-one girl was.

"It's okay," Jeanna said, kissing the other girl a little more gently. She knew Vicky was a bit insecure, but she didn't need to be.

When they got inside, they found that Deborah had dumped a pile of toys onto the center of the bed.

"Oh goody!" Vicky gushed. "It's like Christmas for horny people!"

The other three girls were laughing. Then Deborah grabbed a harness and began fastening it around Tiffany's crotch.

"I need my jackhammer," she said, sliding the dildo into place. "Can you give it to me?" she asked.

Tiffany picked Deborah up and plunged her down onto the fake cock, grabbing her ass as she began to pound up into the woman.

"I knew you wouldn't disappoint me," Deb said. Vicky and Jeanna stood behind Deborah, sucking on her neck and ears as Tiffany continued her vertical fucking. Soon, both women's hands found their way to Deborah's enormous chest. Tiffany motioned Vicky to come closer and whispered in her ear. Vicky smiled and went to get something off the bed. What, Deborah couldn't tell. Then she felt Tiffany moving forward and lower Deb towards the bed. As her ass got closer to the sheets, she felt something pressing against her asshole.

"She found the other one," Deborah moaned happily as the strap-on worn by Vicky slid into her anal cavity. Soon, the toy was all the way in, and Tiffany pushed Deb back until her shoulders were resting on Vicky's tits. For Vicky, it was a little uncomfortable, but she had a feeling it would be fun. Deb spread her legs as wide as she could so that Tiffany could build up a head of steam as she started moving those powerful hips. With a fake cock in her cunt and another in her ass, it was close to Deborah's idea of heaven. Only one other thing would make it better. "Jeanna," she started, " would you mind giving me some of that sugar?"

Jeanna stood on the bed and lowered her body until her pussy met Deb's face. "I've got to see if she's as good as . . . oh my . . ." Deborah's tongue had already begun its dance, scooping up Jeanna's cleft in slow, deliberate motions. Jeanna didn't know how long she'd be able to support her own wait if Deborah kept doing what she was doing.

"Fuck me!" Deborah growled. "Harder! Damn it, give it to me!"

"She's quite a sweet talker, isn't she?" Jeanna asked before moaning her contentment.

Vicky was thrusting with her hips as much as possible with a woman on top of her. Jeanna had introduced her to strap-on loving, but this was the first time she had ass-fucked anyone, and she was hoping she was doing it right. But Deborah didn't seem to be complaining. She had her arms around the woman's body while she pinched Deb's nipples and played with her boobs. "How's the head?" she asked.

"She's fucking incredible!" Jeanna replied, grinding her dripping sex against Deborah's face as that tongue slid inside her.

Tiffany wasn't much for small talk. She preferred to concentrate on business, and her hips were moving at the speed of light. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh was rhythmic. She reached down and rubbed Deborah's clitoral hood lightly as she hammered her pussy (not so lightly).

Even with two women fucking her brains out, Deborah scored the next little victory. She was sucking on Jeanna's inner labia when that woman began to cum. 'I still got it!' she thought exuberantly. While not nearly as wet as Vicky, it was still a delightfully juicy orgasm, and Deborah's face was once again covered in cum.

Deborah pulled Tiffany's head down closer so she could kiss the powerful woman with Jeanna's fluid still on her lips. At that moment, it was Deborah's turn to achieve release.

"Damn, I'm stuck," said Vicky, who was unable to move her toy after Deborah's sphincter sealed up.

Tiffany stayed buried in her lover until the ravages of ecstasy finally wore off.

"Okay, that was good," Deborah moaned as Tiffany lifted her up so Vicky could slide out from under her. Jeanna pulled her girlfriend over so the two of them could make out. "Okay," Deb said to Tiffany, "you can put me down now."

Tiffany just smiled and picked the woman up until they were vertical again. And as her hips began to move, Deborah realized that her lover wasn't done with her. Not by a long shot.

Vicky and Jeanna were impressed by Tiffany's stamina. She fucked Deborah to another orgasm while standing, then put the former porn star back on the bed to get fucked some more. Jeanna and Vicky both lent a hand, or rather a tongue, as they descended on every available part of Deb's paradise. One girl would tongue Deb's clit while the other would lick those succulent lips as they strove to capture the plastic invader. Between the three of them, they helped Deborah reach the promised land one more time. Tiffany felt Deborah's cunt dripping onto her hips, and the wetness temporarily increased the 'smacking' sound as she fucked her friend gently while she recovered. Deborah reached out and clung to Tiffany's chest.

"How can anyone be so much a woman and still be twice the man of most men I know?" she gasped.

"She's something isn't she?" Vicky said, standing up so she could nibble on Tiffany's neck.

"I told you that you were hot," Jeanna said to the muscular woman.

Tiffany smiled. But there was something bothering her. It was what Deborah had said about "most men" she knew. Deborah was married. To a man. Tiffany wasn't sure if she had been harboring some desire that Deborah would fall madly in love with her and leave John or what, but she realized that Deborah wasn't hers . . . and Tiffany doubted she ever would be. At least, not in the way Tiffany needed. And Vicky and Jeanna had each other.

"No deep thoughts tonight," Deborah said, kissing Tiffany. "Just come to bed. For tonight, I'll make you forget all your worries," she added. Tiffany smiled, and Deborah proved to be a woman of her word.

------------- ----------------------

To be continued . . .