Ringworld 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled me up by my cock and led me to Cara's bedroom, giving me one of the little blue tablets.

"What are these?" I asked opening up a bottle of yellow ones.

"Ecstasy," she said delightedly. "Are you allergic to it?"

"Not that I know of," I replied, clicking what the name meant.

"Come on, we'll take some of that too." She said taking the bottle from me and shaking two out.

Next stop was the mini bar where she selected a bottle of champagne and then to her bedroom. She poured us a good measure and proposed a toast to the pills, we swallowed them down and then she reached her hand and led a very willing slave to the bed.

We kissed and I began to fondle her breasts through the fabric of her top. We struggled it off, her bra too so I could kiss and play with them in complete freedom. I had her moaning before I slid my hand down over her belly and under her skirt.

"Take it off," she begged, lifting he arse clear.

As I searched her waistband she reached and did it herself, the loose skirt slid up and I pulled it up over her stomach before reaching back down and sliding her thong over to free her pussy. My fingers felt the slickness of it, skimming over the little folds and bumps as I brushed them up and down.

Still nibbling on a nipple I stretched and slipped a finger into her, laying my palm over her lips and just reaching her clit. I jiggled it slowly. Rolling my hand as I finger fucked her. As she grew wetter and her moaning started I slipped a second finger in and pushed my curled fingers to find her G spot, she jerked, screamed and shuddered when I found it and started to rub it and massage her clit at the same time.

She came, her tunnel gripping my fingers as her hot juices gushed out and her body turned and twisted pulling her nipple from my mouth. She pulled me up and kissed me even as she gasped for breath and her body still shivered.

She held me tight, worrying me with my weight pressed on her as her lungs struggled. I brought myself to my elbows athwart her, grasping her shoulders as she recovered, she drew me down to kiss me again, this time with more passionate, her tongue in my mouth wrestling mine.

She let the kiss fade, giving me a peck or two before lying back.

"That's another first," she murmured.

"Um?"

"The first time I've squirted," she said softly, pulling me down to kiss again.

It was a quick kiss and then her hand was snaking down to encircle my throbbing cock.

"Lie down, I'm going to suck you off now."

I turned on my back as she stripped her skirt and thong off then got to her knees, as she bent to start I turned and took her arm. "Let's sixty nine."

She shuffle around and straddle me.

"Mind you don't drown if I squirt again."

"I'll drink every drop," I replied.

She gave a giggle as she settled on me and I took her hips. I felt her hands on my thigh as she leant forward, then a delicious lick as the flat of her tongue caressed my head. I bent my head up and licked my way down the tail of her hairy heart and into the centre of her waiting lips.

Her technique was magic, her tongue giving a growing pleasure that made it hard to concentrate on licking her back and I pressed in to start on her nub, already proud of its hood, a hard little rod in the softness around it.

A hand slipped from my thigh and gripped my shaft, she began to bob, rocking her pussy as well. I stuck my tongue firmly on her clit and went with her, bringing my hands to caress and massage her breasts as they jiggled between us.

She came first, persevering with her hand as she sank to lie on me.

"I'm cumming," I warned her and she bent my cock over to take the head and sallow my seed. I twisted my hips to follow, bringing my thigh up to keep her head on it as she gulped, letting her body slide to the bed as I ducked my head out from between her legs.

My cock stayed hard and she kept sucking and licking, I curled slightly and stretched a hand down to fondle a breast, pinching and pulling on her nipple till she finally turned on her back and sighed.

"No flood this time," I said with a smile as she raised her head to look at me.

"Except for your cum," she said licking her lips.

I rolled to my back and turned around, coming to lie beside her, taking her in my arms.

She hugged me back. "Shall we have more champagne?"

"Wasn't my cum enough?" I asked as she rolled to the edge of the bed.

She sat on the side of the bed and twisted to reach back and grab my cock. "You got some more for me?" she joked.

I laughed. "Champagne it is then."

I rolled to the edge and sat, cock sticking proudly up, while she poured. I caressed her fingers as I took the glass, sipping on it as I looked at her over the top of the rim at her.

"What?" she asked, her eyes sparkling.

"Nothing."

"You were staring at me, have I got cum on my chin or something?"

"No, I was thinking how beautiful you look, how natural with no makeup or pretences."

I'm sure there was a tinge of a blush as she took a drink to hide it.

She looked down at my cock. "Shall we have a proper fuck next?"

I held up my glass. "Before I get brewers droop."

There was a flash of emotion across her face and I remembered Bryon, I suddenly felt guilty for my careless joke. Impulsively I reached out and circled her neck to draw her to me, bringing our lips together, saying sorry with a kiss.

The kiss got passionate, I felt awkward holding my drink at arm's length but became enthralled enough when she reached under my arm and ran her fingers up my back to press my head to hers. I held the glass carefully and slipped my arm around her back, pressing her in with my wrist.

When we broke the kiss I gulped down the champagne and set the glass down, she put hers on the bedside cupboard and we grabbed at each other and fell to the bed kissing. I could feel my cock throbbing as the kiss got passionate and reached for a breast to start the seduction.

When my mouth moved to her breast I moved my hand down to stroke her pubes and trace a finger around the heart shape, giving a little wiggle when I passed over its tail. She reached out for my cock and I rose to my knees and turned sideways on, giving her easy access under me as I went for the far nipple.

I slipped my finger to her nub and circled it, sliding around and over it as she started moaning. The moment felt so intimate my heart welled up and I needed, wanted to make love so much. I swivelled and slipped a knee between her legs, supporting myself on one hand as I continued to stroke and brought the other knee over.

She bent her legs up and open as my hand switched to my cock and I began to stroke it with that, enjoying the soft feel of her skin brushing over its tip. It slipped in without a push, sliding the full length in as her tunnel stretched to take me.

I did it slow and full, enjoying the feel of it sliding in and out filling our bodies with pleasure, getting pleasure from the pleasure I was giving her, the look on her face a reward in itself.

"Harder," she urged me, her eyes alive and sparkling as she opened them to look at me.

My hips rocked faster as I sought to please her, watching as she stared to moan and groan and roll her head. She squirted again, I felt the warm fluid trickle down as she spasmed on my cock, her pelvis thrust against me as her back arched and she screamed 'Yes'.

I leant down and slipped an arm under her trembling body, pulling her close as I rolled us over to let her lay on me. I could feel her heart beating close to mine, her hot breath on my chest as her breathing eased, her soft body in my arms and my cock still hard in her.

I lay there, just happy to hold her, her weight slight on me. I was like I shared her orgasm, her ecstasy flooding and sating my body as well. My hard cock wanted to go again, throbbing and twitching inside her as we lay in the stillness.

We enjoyed our closeness for a while till she stirred. "Frank," she whispered.

"Mm."

"Nothing I just wanted to say your name."

"Happy?"

"Than I've ever been in my life."

She pushed herself up, stirring my cock lodged inside her. "Can we do round two?"

I smiled up at her which she took as a yes. She shifted her knees and began to bob.

"Slow and easy first, let's enjoy it as long as we can," I said softly.

She rode the full length, smiling at me as she did. "Like this?"

"Yes," I gasped, the thrill of it sliding in her soft warm tunnel almost overwhelming.

She speeded up as she became more aroused but by then it didn't matter; I was wallowing in pleasure and feeling the build up to my threshold, the warm tingle in my groin that preceded my coming climax.

"Ohhh," my groan was followed by my hips thrusting up as I exploded in her, thrusting as I came again and again and then I was spent. I lay there panting as she lay down and hugged me, hands around my shoulders as I reached and clasped her, holding her tight.

We lay longer, my cock still tingling inside her, her breath calming as she relaxed against me. I felt the shared warmth of our bodies touching and luxuriated in my skin pressed against hers, it felt the most perfect moment of my life.

"Frank!"

I opened my eyes to see her grinning down at me, one hand on my shoulder as she shook me.

"I don't want to move but its dinnertime and I'm feeling hungry."

I moved and felt myself hard inside her still, twitching as I became aware of it.

"Order room service," I suggested. "I can't go wandering around with a stiffy like this."

She giggled. "I'll have to get off for my pad."

"If you've had enough."

"I'll never get enough, I want to take you home as my personal sex slave."

She leant forwards and kissed me.

"I'm going to have to get off, my bladders complaining," she whispered.

I cupped her breasts as she rose again.

"Don't," she chided me. "I've got to go or I'll pee myself."

"I might be kinky that way."

She aimed a mock blow at me.

"Go on then," I said pushing her.

As she leant back I couldn't resist one last tease and pinched her nipples and let her pull them free. As I moved I felt the cover sticking to me.

"Urg," I exclaimed as she lifted off.

"What?" she asked as I felt my cock slip out.

"I need a shower."

"Wait till I've ordered and I'll join you," she said kneeling next to me and smiling.

"How about I start first and you join me, this slave can wash the mistress then." I said finishing coyly.

She was getting off the bed and giggled. "Oh." She clutched herself and ran for the bathroom.

She was sat leaning forwards, her rounded breasts resting on her forearms.

"That wasn't fair, making me laugh."

"Sorry," I smiled my apology.

I disappeared into the shower before she could reply, turning the water on and letting it wash over me, feeling the jets making my skin tingle. I washed my crotch and arse, then under my collar and started down.

"Room for one more?" she asked, popping her head around the door, looking very different with the shower cap on.

"Always room for a pretty girl."

"Flatterer," she said with a smile, squeezing an arm around me for the gel.

I brushed my arm against her breasts.

She held out the gel. "Here, wash them if you want to touch, my lover's been slobbering kisses over them all afternoon."

I took it and squeezed some in my palm. "Who can resist perfection."

She laughed as she took the gel back, straightening her shoulders and thrusting them out at me.

I washed her, gently and thoroughly, taking care not to arouse her too much.

"Isn't it funny sucking toes," she said when I lifted her foot to do it.

"Every one likes different things, it would be boring if we were all the same, vanilla sex for all."

"Yes I know, I like sucking dicks and pussies, have you got a favourite?"

"Making girls laugh and pee themselves," I retorted

"No seriously, what do you like best."

"Everything, I like everything that we do now, I've never tried anything kinky."

"The boring life of a space miner, no sex dolls for you."

I stood up and kissed her. "I prefer mine live and sexy."

I turned the water off, switching the shower to air dry us, wondering if she'd bother dressing as we were having the food brought up.

12