Rising Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To?"

"Rajinla and the neighboring regions. In case we need to be someplace and don't know where it is."

"You were gone all this time to get a map?" Ahma asked in confusion.

Methaniel chuckled lightly. "Not quite. I was searching for information about our hunters."

"What did you find?"

"Not much," Methaniel sighed. "I think all the leads available here have been explored. I've decided the best thing to do now may be to search elsewhere. Have you heard of the Caelothlor Library?"

Ahma considered for a moment, then nodded. "Yes. Your father mentioned it a few times."

"What do you know?" Methaiel asked, smiling softly.

Ahma shrugged. "It's been around for many centuries. It's said the elves gifted the library to the first generation of Humans to settle in that region, though many races now frequent the archives, if I recall correctly. It's been growing since it was first erected. Your father said it was the most complete archive of information on the entire continent."

"Very good," Methaniel smiled, squeezing her hand. "My father taught you well."

Ahma blushed slightly. "I suppose. He wanted me to know as much about books and libraries as possible, since I was to be tending his study and he wanted his books to be as well cared for as any public establishment.

Methaniel leaned back against the headboard and smiled at her. "We'll gather supplies tomorrow and leave town the next day."

Ahma nodded, smiling widely and nuzzling into him even more closely. It came as a relief that they would be leaving the awful city. And besides, she felt a good measure of excitement at the thought of visiting Cerlothlor after hearing so much about it for all these years.

"So we won't be going to Vertu?" she asked.

"No. I think this may turn up better information," Methaniel replied.

Ahma gazed at him as they fell silent, looking upon his face. Even through the cloth of his shirt she could feel his muscles rippling and bunching powerfully.

The Master bent his head to kiss her. He pulled her close, gathering her in his arms as the kiss deepened. Ahma practically purred with approval. She savoring his. Her lips parted and the Nobleman's tongue slid into her mouth, caressing her own tongue, slipping along it and writhing with it as she sucked ever so gently. Methaniel smiled and enjoyed the taste of his young lover's mouth. His hands slide along her back, caressing, massaging. She was enfolded in his embrace.

Lowering his lips to her neck, Methaniel sucked and kissed softly at the pale, sensitive flesh. Wishing to encourage him further, the Wingling lass sent her fingers playing through his hair. His tongue slid across her flesh and he nibble gently at the nape of her neck. Ahma's body began to race with arousal. A deep wetness formed between her legs.

Methaniel drew back, kissing her lightly several more times. He gripped the sheets, pulling them back to climb into bed along with her, and then froze in surprise.

Ahma smiled shyly at him, blushing softly even as she made no movement to cover herself. Methaniel gazed upon her, naked from the waist down. The Wingling girl spread her legs open slowly, revealing her perfect cunt, her flawlessly smooth, bald mound and lips. The rose pink inner flesh already shined wetly, covered in a sticky sheen of juices. A trick of honey leaked from her hole and spread along her inner thighs.

"I thought you might like a present, Master Merie..." Ahma said as he glanced up at her. Methaniel smiled, and shifted till he crouched on the bed in front of her. Ahma's heart began to race, sure that he would soon be inside her.

But the Master surprised her by sinking down even lower. His head slid between her legs. Her body jerked in surprise as his lips wrapped around her plump, fleshy mound, and sucked at it firmly. As his lips worked on her sex she tried to relax. He sucked and slurped at her pussy firmly, aggressively. He shifted back slightly and pulled one of her thick, hairless outer folds into his mouth. He sucked at it, nibbling ever so softly, tracing the ridge of it with his tongue. Ahma writhed at the unexpected new sensations. She had never thought of this, not really, but the Master had started this and she wasn't about to deny him.

Especially when it felt so deliciously wonderful.

Methaniel lashed his tongue up and down the length of her slit, tasting her exquisite honey. He flicked his tongue over and over along her swollen pink inner flesh. His lips occasionally sucked or kissed at her folds and pulled at the soft flesh of her plump vulva. He traced circles around her swollen, throbbing clit with the tip of his tongue but avoided touching it directly, stimulating the hyper-sensitive flesh but teasingly leaving it unattended for the moment.

Ahma slowly gyrated her hips, not even thinking of what she was doing. Unbelievable sensations washed over her, similar yet so very different from the ones of last night. One hand snaked down her body to encouragingly caress and rub at the Master's hair, feeling the shaggy strands sliding between her fingers. Her other hand reached down to squeeze and lift her enormous, heavy bosom, scooping it up and pressing her fingertips to one of the orbs still covered by Methaniel's large tunic.

The Nobleman caressed and rubbed Ahma's thighs and occasionally reached down to squeeze and fondle her full sculpted ass, feeling the tight firm muscle under the soft layer of pliant skin. His tongue lashed about her pussy, sliding along the increasingly soaked flesh as he licked and nibbled. Her thighs and cunt quivered in pleasure. He smiled, swallowing a small mouthful of her sticky sweet juices. With one hand he spread her flower open, fully exposing her clit. The swollen nub popped out of its hood. Methaniel grinned, glanced up at her, then attacked.

His tongue lashed along her clit. Ahma jumped and let out a deep, quavering moan as pleasure shot through her body suddenly, sweetly, sharply. He continued to pleasure her, licking firmly and occasionally in quick, flitting licks, sometimes swiping the entire length of the flat of his tongue in a hard stroke. He wrapped his lips around the pulsing nub. He pulled at the little nerve bundle with his lips and sucked firmly. His tongue mashed at it, pushing it down and sending more and more pleasure coursing through her body.

The girl gave a buck of her hips as a powerful surge of pleasure consumed her. She moaned and then nearly screamed, pressing her pussy hard into his face and forcing her clit needingly against his prodding tongue.

"M...Master....Master Merie..." She moaned, running her tongue along her lips. She tweaked her thick stub of a nipple through her tunic, pulling at it, pinching it and making more pleasure flood over her.

Methaniel flicked his tongue rapidly along her clit as he strove to drive the girl crazy. He pulled back slightly and scooped some of her flowing cunt juice from her folds with one of his fingers. He spread it onto Ahma's throbbing clit before working his tongue along it once more. His pace picked up, his tongue lashing along her the pleasure bud harder and faster.

A massive explosion burst through her. A hard, wrenching tense of her body made her rigid with pleasure. Sunbursts flashed in her eyes and her mind, and her cunt and breasts ached with so much pleasure she thought she would never again come down from that enormous orgasmic high.

Ahma slowly sat up after her rapturous orgasm. Methaniel took her into his arms and gave her a hug, smiling down at her.

"Did you like that?"

"It was wonderful," she sighed, smiling beatifically. "I didn't know men...well...did that to women."

He smiled, caressing her hair gently. "Not all do, my love. Many find it...distasteful."

Ahma's brow furrowed as she gazed up at him. "Do you?"

Methaniel guided her hand down to his groin. Ahma gasped, her fingers instinctively curling around the fat bulge in his trousers. "Does it feel like I find it distasteful?"

"No," she breathed lustfully.

Methaniel tucked her hair behind her ears, his roughened fingertips tracing her cheek.
"I take it you know that women can do...similar things?"

Ahma froze, staring up at him. She struggled to push the memories of the abuse at the Stewards hands from her mind, but it was impossible. She'd been able, somehow, to keep from thinking of such things last night. Perhaps it was simply that the acts were different, in her mind; Master Methaniel making love to her hadn't seemed the same at all to what the Steward had subjected her to. But this...

"Yes, Master," she said softly, trying to smile. She did not want to displease him. She would pretend everything was okay, and perhaps she could make it through this thing without him noticing her uneasiness.

But it was too late for that.

"What's wrong?" Methaniel asked, his brow furrowed with concern as he gently placed his hands on her shoulders. He searched her face, alarmed by the disquiet he found there.

"Nothing, Master," Ahma said. She felt a tightness in her chest as panic settled over her. She desperately wanted to please him, and she knew such an action would do so. But she felt such a swirl of other emotions that she could hardly think straight.

What if he could tell that she had been with another man in that way? Would he be angry? Would he think her spoilt, used? Would he think she was some kind of whore? What if he no longer wanted her? She felt sickened by the fact that her mind wandered to the Steward at all. She had thought the Steward's hold over her gone. But here she was months later with the man of her dreams, the man she loved, and that vile abuser had given her pause.

She hated that fact.

"Tell me," Methaniel insisted, his voice gentle but firm.

Ahma stared into his eyes. Tears rose and spilled quietly down her cheeks. She began to softly cry.

Methaniel gathered her into his arms and onto his lap, cradling her and murmuring soft, soothing words into her ear. He rocked her back and forth like a small child as she clung to him tightly. Her crying was subdued, a slow outpour of her wounded feelings and the memories of the awful treatment she'd suffered.

"I'm sorry," she said after a moment. "Oh Master, I am so sorry..."

"What is wrong, Ahma?" Methaniel asked quietly as he caressed her soft hair. "What has upset you?"

Ahma hung her head and swallowed heavily. "You will be very upset."

"I would know what has made you cry," Methaniel replied, pulling back slightly so that he could look into her eyes. "Have I done something?"

"No," Ahma shook her head emphatically. "No, Master, it...it isn't you."

She wiped at her tears and took a deep breath, trying to gather her resolve. "I am sorry Master, I should have told you this before we became...close. I..."

Ahma faltered for a moment, sniffling as she suppressed her sorrow. Methaniel sat patiently watching her, caressing her hair with one hand as he held her close with the other.

"I have...been with a man," she confessed. "Not in the way we were last night," she added hastily at the surprise on his face. "I mean...that is...with my mouth."

Methaniel nodded slowly, watching her. By the expression on her face, he did not believe this fact was all that was responsible for her distress.

Ahma clung to him, bowing her head once more as she pressed her face to his shoulder. "The Steward, he...he blackmailed me, I suppose you would say. He told me that if I did not pleasure him, he would not feed me, nor any of the other servants. I had no choice, I could not let them starve because I was unwilling to do something distasteful. I would never have been able to live with myself. He seemed to think to fully mate with me was...dirty. He took my mouth for his pleasure."

Her tears began to flow once more, sliding down his chest. He caressed her hair, his jaw tightening. How he wished he had run the vile Steward through with his blade when he'd had the chance.

"Are you okay?" Methaniel asked at last. Ahma nodded, sniffling again. Methaniel gently cupped her chin, raising her face. He bent his head and kissed her tears, which brought a small smile to her lips.

"I love you," Methaniel said simply.

Ahma's heart leapt at his words, her ill feelings banished at such things coming from his lips. She had given her everything to him, shown her love by submitting her body to his ministrations. She had felt he thought more of their encounter than a simple night satisfying his lusts, but to hear him actually say those words...

"I love you too, Master," she smiled softly and nuzzled into him again.

"Ahma, please know that I never want you to do something you are uncomfortable with. I do not want to ever distress you. If you are ever uneasy about anything we do, tell me. I wish things between us to only be filled with happiness and pleasure."

She nodded and turned her eyes back up to his. "You aren't mad?"

He smiled softly down at her and caressed her hair. "Yes, I am. But only at the Steward. I only wish that I could fully punish him for the wrongs he did."

"He is gone now, along with the others," Ahma stated, and she suddenly realized that fact made her feel better. She did not revel in the Steward's death; she only felt sure that now he could not misuse her, and that she was beyond his influence. He would never be able to hurt her again.

"I am not unhappy with you," Methaniel said gently. "If you had been with a man in such a way by choice, I would still not be unhappy with you. I have been with women before you, and you take me as I am, do you not?"

"Yes," Ahma replied.

"Then who am I to do otherwise?"

"You are a man," Ahma pointed out.

"And you are a woman," he smiled, "And your sex does not determine whether or not it is acceptable for you to lay with someone, as far as I'm concerned. Your choices are your own."

"You are very understanding," Ahma said wonderingly.

"I try to be," Methaniel nodded. "As I said, if you had been willing, it would not have mattered, and that you weren't...well, how could I possibly hold you responsible for something you did not even want a part of?"

"You do not think I am...spoilt?"

"Ahma," Methaniel lightly traced his fingertips along her graceful jawline. "I think you are perfect. I do not think anything could spoil you in all the world. You are a precious and beautiful person, and I will not think any less of you no matter what is in your past. I love you for who you are, not who you have been."

Ahma wiped her eyes and smiled up at him. She hugged him fiercely, burying her face into his chest for a moment before rising up to press her lips to his.

"Thank you," she whispered into his kiss.

Then she pressed her body to his, deepening the kiss as she shivered at the feel of him. She slowly slithered down the length of his body, lowering herself toward his lap.

"Ahma," Methaniel said, his brow raised in worry as he placed a huge hand on her shoulder. "You don't have to. Please, don't do this simply to please me. I understand why you don't want to."

"But I do want to," Ahma said, and she knew her words were true. "I want to do this...with you."

"Are you certain?" Methaniel's voice was still edged with nervousness.

"Let me do this, Master," she whispered. "Let me see if this can be a good thing, too."

Methaniel released her shouldered and nodded slowly.

She pulled loose the ties on his pants. His cock pocked out of the fabric. It had deflated somewhat from the uneasy situation, but Ahma's attention and her kiss had already stirred it back to life. She stared at it, feeling her heart beating faster in nervousness and anticipation. She took it in her hand, wrapping her fingers as far around the incredibly thick shaft as they could go. The Master's member pulsed against her palm. It was very warm.

She moved his cock toward her face and slowly opened her lips. They shook slightly with nerves.

This wasnotthe same, she told herself.

With a deep breath Ahma lowered her head. Her lips caught slightly on his skin, so she withdrew and wet them.

The second time his cock slid into her mouth easily. She took him in, working about four inches of the pole into her mouth before it slid toward her throat. She waited for a moment, adjusting to the feel. This was different indeed. Methaniel's cock stretched her lips widely in order to fit his imposing girth, something the Steward had never been able to do. It tasted distinct and powerful, a taste that was very Human, very male, but completely unique to him.

She found, with a start, that she rather enjoyed the Master's taste. All thoughts of the Steward and such unpleasantness faded from her thoughts and she became focused on what she did here and now.

Ahma slowly began to move her head up and down his shaft. His cock felt very nice, especially going through her lips. She increased her pace a bit. She knew what he would want; if nothing else, her past experience had taught her some things. She began to make soft, sensual slurps, the noises of her efforts filling the room as she took a firm hold of the base of his cock and sucked away. She allowed herself to drool on his dick, lubricating him and moistening his meat's passage in and out of her mouth.

His taste filled her senses and the feel of his swollen cock gliding along her tongue and against her lips drove her to enjoyment. Being this close to his wonderful cock made her pussy want it even more, and she became more energetic as the moments passed. She traced her tongue around his cock while she sucked, surprising him with her skilled touch.

Methaniel responded positively, lightly putting his hand to the back of her head and holding it to his throbbing cock. His fingers massaged her scalp in slow circles, gliding through her hair reassuringly. Oddly, Ahma liked that very much; it had always been a negative motion in her past experience, but now it was loving and encouraging. She even found that she liked the way it reminded her of their now rather complicated master-servant relationship. She sighed happily and bobbed her head in deep, long strides.

The more she slurped on his cock the hornier she became. Within minutes she sucked furiously on him, moaning as her pussy put her in lustful agony. She very badly wanted a fucking, but she knew she would wait. Her Master deserved this, he deserved to see the lust he inspired in her and that he could make all her worries and pain better.

Her tongue lashed and swirled around the underside of his shaft in large circles, gliding up to caress along the swollen sides and press lovingly against the hard, thick flesh pole. Her fingers squeezed and massaged along the exposed portion of the Master's member. She occasionally gasped for a breath, but refused to release his throbbing cock from her mouth's embrace. She moaned and sighed pleasantly with each exhale.

Methaniel smiled down at his Wingling lover, caressing her soft hair and gently holding her. He relaxed and allowed her to set the pace and tempo, not wanting to push her or rush her before she had fully shown she was prepared to such things. Her energy and enthusiasm amazed him, and her eager and skilled technique made him shiver in pleasure. He hadn't expected her to so fully embrace this, especially given what had happened to her. He was pleasantly surprised, to say the least.

The Wingling girl slurped and sucked at him harder and faster. She sucked deeply, her cheeks hollowing with the force of her suction as she slurped loudly, sloppily on his cock. Saliva thickly coated his fat shaft and dripped down Ahma's plump, stretched lips, soaking them. The moaning whimpers she let out thrilled him to no end, vibrating his cock pleasantly and combining the sensation with the myriad other arousing feelings she was inducing upon him.