Rising Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slipped a bit more meat into her mouth. The head of Master's cock pressed against the back of her throat, almost making her gag, yet she continued her attention. Her lips worked at his cock greedily and her tongue lathered along the rigid flesh in broad, firm strokes. Methaniel shuddered, his cock quivering in her mouth, causing her to work it in and out even more.

A thick, stickly stream of gooey pre-cum leaked from the slit in his cock head and into Ahma's sucking mouth, pooling on her delicate tongue. She slurped it down and slid her tongue happily all over the drooling head of his cock. She was stunned by how sweet the sticky stuff was and moaned in delight. She continued to slide his cock deep in her mouth, occasionally pulling all but the head out so that she could feast upon his sweet, syrupy pre-cum.

Her full lips stretched around his meat. Even her hand was becoming slick and wet from the excess saliva leaking out as she slobbered lovingly all over his shaft. It made gliding her hand up and down easier, and she jacked on his cock firmly as she suckled.

Methaniel pushed her head now, helping to fill her mouth, though he did not force his way past her lips. His touch was simply encouraging and showing her what lust she drove him to. He thrust his hips forward. Slick movements of her tongue and moans of want filled his senses. He pumped her mouth as her lips clamped down hungrily on him. The warmth of her mouth encompassed him and she slurped hard up and down his impressive length.

Methaniel grunted as he began to cum. She plunged her head down on his cock and sucked as hard as she could. His cum blasted along the back of her throat in long, sticky ropes. Ahma'w tongue slid along the cum jetting into her mouth, tasting the sweet, slightly bitter, thick jism. She swallowed several times as it boiled and spattered into her mouth and down her throat, pumping in almost faster than she could keep up with. A thin trail of the sticky goo leaked out the corner of her lips as the Master's creamy seed dribbled to an end.

He pulled back, releasing her head. Ahma swallowed once more, taking all the cum piled in her mouth down her gullet. She coughed slightly but otherwise relished the experience. She wiped the cum leaking down her chin with her fingers and licked them clean.

She came to the decision she was going to come to enjoy taking her Master's seed in this way, as well.

Methaniel smiled softly as his eyes met hers. An unspoken understanding of love and adoration passed between the couple. Ahma's lips were still wet with saliva and her enormous bosom heaved softly. He reached down with one large hand to caress her cheek.

"How would you feel about that being one of your...regular duties?" he spoke, his voice teasing and mischievous.

"I wouldn't mind at all, Master...especially if you reward me for my efforts," she replied with a soft smile, her eyes boldly devouring his form.

Methaniel chuckled, loving her spirit. "And are you ready for that reward, now?"

Ahma glanced down, shocked to find Methaniel's fat cock growing once more to a full erection, becoming more and more engorged by the moment. It throbbed and pulsed with blood and life. She nodded, the haze of lust clouding her eyes more heavily. "Yes, Master...I'd like that very much."

Methaniel gently laid Ahma upon the bed, letting her adjust her wings comfortably as he eased his oversized tunic from her body. He kissed her deeply and Ahma sighed, moaning and trembling with anticipation.

He slid downward and his mouth played sensually at the enormous, fleshy mounds of her bosom. His tongue found her nipple and lashed over it, licking and stroking the thick nub before drawing it between his lips for a heavy suckle. He tugged and pulled at the pink nipple with his lips, then lightly nibbled it with his teeth as his tongue washed around it, bathing it with warm moist saliva. His hands squeezed and kneaded at the great orbs, sinking his fingers into the pliant, plentiful flesh.

Ahma moaned thickly and squirmed at his delicious treatment. She reached down to cradle her Master's head to her aching bosom, giving herself over to the powerful sensations his mouth and hands stirred within her. His teeth nipped extra hard at her nipple, causing her to yelp softly. Yet she pressed her breasts all the more firmly and insistently into his face.

After several long, luxurious moments with his face buried in his Wingling lover's superb cleavage, Methaniel pulled back. He dragged her nipple with him, stretching the heavy bosom slightly outward before letting it bounce and jiggle back into place. He smiled down at Ahma, who spread her legs wide, revealing her juicy, beautiful cunt to his hungry eyes. Honey leaked liberally from the slightly splayed slit.

Methaniel climbed onto her, rubbing his cock briefly along her soaked gash to get the head of his shaft moist and sticky. Ahma moaned and writhed. She arched her hips upward, attempting to force his fat cock into her tunnel and end his teasing. He gazed into her eyes, smiling at the utter want and need Ahma's chocolate gaze projected. Careful not to be too entirely rough or aggressive, Methaniel thrust his cock firmly into her, stuffing her hole with meat and stretching her recently deflowered womanhood all over again.

She squealed with delight as he entered her. She still felt slightly sore, but she didn't care; she'd endure anything to experience that heavenly stretched, full feeling. All she felt was pleasure and excitement as he filled and completed her, uniting with her body. It was as it should be, she thought; he belonged inside her. She wrapped her legs boldly around him. The walls of her pussy clenched on his cock firmly.

Methaniel began to thrust into her tight hole, slowly at first, but gaining speed steadily. Her cunt eagerly accepted his invasion. It pulled at his cock, as if begging for more. The warmth of her wet core made him groan in pleasure.

Ahma cooed at the way he filled her. Her pussy juice was flooding out of her now too-full hole, dripping down her thighs and sprinkling onto Methaniel's balls. His cock was coated in the liquid mess. It made her cunt slippery, sticky, and easy to pound into.

Legs squeezing tightly at his sides, she clung to him through each thrust. Her walls milked at him. She was almost unbelievably tight. She felt wonderful, the subtle resistance of her muscled innards stretched taught around his dick like a water-logged silk glove filling him with equisite pleasure.

They fucked for an immeasurable length of time, both too focused on each other and the pleasure of their union to take any kind of notice of the outside world passing around them. Methaniel propped himself up slightly to get extra leverage to use upon her body. His dick splashed into her flooded cunt, pumping along that sweet, sensual spot near the back of her passage. Ahma let out a pleased cry as her body quivered violently in pleasure, tingles of joyous ecstasy spreading through her entire being, even down into her toes.

As he thrust into her core Ahma's moans and cries grew louder and constant, escalating into tight screams of euphoria. The way she gave voice to her pleasure was sweet music ringing in his ears.

"Do you like that?" he asked between deep, filling thrusts.

Ahma nodded enthusiastically. He smiled and shoved into her, hard, making her cry out at the wave of heightened pleasure. His cock throbbed as he slammed in and out of her smooth, silky pussy. He was less gentle now, taking her heavily and with more power though still he held back to avoid hurting her inexperienced body. Wriggling against him, Ahma arched her body. Her heavy, proud orbs were slippery with their combined sweat and slid against his chest. She pushed her cunt upward, pressing her steamy pussy into his thrusting dick, desperate to get more of him any way she possibly could. Her hungry pussy practically begged, producing obscene slurping noises for his cock.

Methaniel responded by pounding her deeply. His large hands grabbed her curving hips, holding her to him as his body pressed against hers. His cock worked in and out of her pussy furiously, ramming her womanhood over and over. The head of his cock wedged hard against the sensitive spot, the spongy, blood engorged head giving her a feeling of hot liquid arousal. Thick girl-juices flooded down her ass, sticking messily in her crack.

A loud, jagged scream ripped from Ahma's throat as heat and delight exploded through her body in a seemingly never-ending burst of intensity. Her whole being was briefly consumed. Who she was, where she was, everything but that glorious cock pounding her faded from her perception. For a time, she was simply adrift in the rapturous, never ending explosion that blessed, beloved cock granted her.

She finally collapsed, shaking at the almost painful pleasure that was slowly sliding away, giving her a sense of self back. Her muscles twitched for a few seconds as she gazed up at him. "That...was amazing..." she gasped for air.

Methaniel reached to gently wipe the sweat from her forehead as he gazed down at her, smiling. The Wingling girl's body glistened and shone alluringly, her giant breasts sweat-streaked and wet. He bent down and kissed her deeply. He thrust forward, ramming his swollen cock into her to the root. Juicy, sticky honey exploded from her suddenly packed cunt and splattered on her legs.

"Would you like more?" he breathed softly as he pulled his lips away from hers.

She gave another nod, staring into his eyes, her wide brown eyes shining softly. "That would be very nice, Master. It feels so good...you feel so wonderful. I could do this for the rest of the night and be happy."

Methaniel pulled back till only the thick, spongy head remained inside the girl's greedy little pussy before quickly, roughly ramming back in, stuffing her full in a single thrust with his thick dick. His cockhead smacked lightly against her cervix as the very last bit sank into her.

He smiled as she writhed in pleasure under him. Her heated, passionate moaning and whimpering mingled with the sloppy sucking and slurping of her hungry pussy. Ahma's moans grew even louder, filling the room again. Half the hotel could likely hear her. Methaniel grinned at that thought as his hand went to her wildly bouncing, flopping tits. He would fuck her until the other half could hear as well.

Methaniel's cock plunged deeper, harder and faster into her tight tunnel, stretching it even wider than before as his fucking grew more insistent and powerful.

She didn't seem to mind the new forcefulness of his stabbing cock. She eagerly thrust her bald cunt forward, eager to be filled. One of her delicate hands rested on her Master's broad shoulder. The other slid down to squeeze and pull on her enormous breast. It was far too large for her small hand, and the soft flesh spilled from between her fingers. She loved the excited glaze passing over her Master's eyes as she fondled her own breast.

"Tell me what you want, Ahma," Methaniel instructed between heavy pants. "Tell me exactly what you want."

"Yes, Master," she moaned, "I want you to fuck me a lot more. Your cock feels so good...I want more of it!"

Ahma cried out loudly as he thrust into her deeper still.

"Is that all?"

"Oh Master," she moaned, "I want more fucking, please."

A lustful smile spread across his face. She was quickly becoming hooked on sex. He pounded into her roughly and watched as she moaned and writhed. Her fingers found her big, thick nipples and started to pull and twist at them, making her big, heavy breasts stretch outward just like he'd done earlier. The Master reached down and pulled her legs open wider, pulling them up and holding them open.

Ahma surprised him with her flexibility, able to nearly go to a full split as he stuffed her greedy hole and stretched her wide open. She groaned and let out an even louder scream of ecstasy. She eagerly threw her legs open and took her pounding with pleasure, receiving his plunging cock and marveling at how it opened her. She could hardly believe, even now, that her little hole was able to take all of Master's impressive manhood.

He thrust over and over into her, moaning as her fluids squished and slurped at him. Her pussy tightly sucked at his cock. He filled her with his cock as she gazed up at him. She watched the pleasure gathering on his face, the tightness of his muscles as his body tensed. His dick quivered and flexed inside her as he rammed her over and over, splashing juices out of her clenching hole and coating her thighs in the honey.

"Oh, Master Merie," Ahma moaned as she gyrated her hips against him. "All I desire is you...all I want is what you're giving me...I'm so happy just like this!"

She threw her arms around his neck, hugging her body to him, smothering her breasts to his chest. Her gasps filling his ear and the exciting sounds of her cries driving him on, the Nobleman thrust deep into her, sinking into her juicy quim. Her passage milked him firmly, surprising him with a wave of rippling inner muscle. Coupled with her tightness and the flowing juices dribbling from her hole, this created a sensation that was unlike any he'd experienced. She was easily the most pleasurable woman he'd ever had.

His body tensed and he lost control, his cum bursting forth from his cock in heavy warmth. Thick, gooey ropes of his seed fired deeply into her, splashing messily along her insides. Methaniel sank his cock in to the hilt as he emptied his jism into his lover. It coated along her rippling pink tunnel, warm, sticky, thick globs that filled her deeply.

Ahma orgasmed hard at the warmth being pumped into her body, the feeling driving her over the edge. She screamed her pleasure, arching her pussy into his cock, grinding herself on his pubic bone. Her pussy filled with his thick cream as her orgasm thundered over her.

Methaniel suddenly pulled out. Her eyes widened as the last three bursts of his cum spattered and spurted messily onto her body, dashing messily on her hairless mound and then splashing in long ropes across her slender belly. It even left a single gooey streak of white across one heaving breast.

The Master let out a pleased sigh and climbed off her. Sweat gleamed on his wide, powerful chest and his eyes roamed along her spattered, wet body, watching her now cum-stained bosom rise and fall, jiggling with each heavy breath.

"What did you think about that?" he asked softly.

"That...was wonderful, Master," she sighed happily. She rolled over, pressing herself to him and nuzzling his chest with her head lovingly. "You certainly know how to please a woman."

She looked down at her body, at the smear of white gracing her pale skin, threatening to blend in with it. "I've never heard of...this before. Of a man emptying his seed onto a woman. It looks nice..."

He smiled and rubbed a few locks of sweaty chestnut hair from her face. "It looks wonderful on you, my love."

Ahma blushed softly and gazed at him. "Thank you, Master. I enjoyed myself."

"I think most of the inn knows that," he chuckled.

Ahma blushed even darker. "You think so?" she squeaked.

Methaniel smiled and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry, we'll be leaving soon. Are you hungry?"

"Yes, I am," Ahma nodded.

"I'll order some food for us. Tomorrow we'll bathe thoroughly before we set out again."

"Okay," she agreed. Her eyes twinkled playfully. "Do you think I'll have permission to use the nice bath this time?"

"Of course," Methaniel laughed Perhaps we can get in the bath together."

He rose from the bed and reached for his trousers.

Ahma's eyes lit up. "Really?"

He couldn't help but smile warmly at her. She was so lovely. "If I have my way, yes. Bathing you would be fun...and I would enjoy having a bath...somewhat different than you've given me in the past."

She sighed softly and pulled the blanket up to her chin. "I'd like that."

Methaniel smiled to himself as he tugged his shirt on. Strange things made her happy. "I'll return shortly," he told her. He bent forward to kiss her forehead.

"Rest, beloved."

Ahma drew the blankets closer and murmured loving words as he slipped away. She was looking forward to bathing her Master...her lover. She could only imagine what would happen, given the change in their relationship.

***

A stranger approached Methaniel as he headed downstairs. "Where did you get that one?"

Methaniel's hand unconsciously slid to the dagger at his side. "Excuse me? I'm afraid I'm not sure what you mean, sir."

"The whore!" The man grinned widely. "Where did you get her? How much was she? The whole place wants to know!"

Methaniel relaxed slightly and quickly lied, "I'm sorry, sir, I think that was the room next time mine. But let me know if you find out."

"Ah, my apologies," the man sighed, then grinned wider. "You'll have to get in line once we do!"

Methaniel shook his head and strode down the stairs. Most of the inn new of Ahma now, at least in a manner of speaking. He believed his lie was an effective one, and would deflect suspicion at least for a time. Still, he was uneasy; perhaps they should have tried to restrain themselves more. With the bounty still on her head, the attention did not bode well.

An enormous dish covered in an enjoyable assortments of food was balanced on his hand as he entered their room again. He smiled at Ahma, who sat up from her light nap and stretched. He beautiful wings fluttered energetically as she returned his smile, then stared hungrily at the food. Methaniel laughed softly and they began to eat. Their meal considered of two bowls of venison stew, a wedge of aged cheese to share between them, two hunks of bread, a dish of baked, diced apples, and a small jug of wine. The warm stew was the best part of the meal. The broth was thick and filling, and the meat had soaked up enough of it be tender to the point of being cut into smaller pieces with their spoons. The cheese was just a bit too sharp and biting, but was otherwise quite good. It was better when broken and eaten with the bread, which had been prepared that morning. It was no longer warm, but still fresh and good nonetheless. The apples were lightly spiced with cinnamon and something else with a gentle sweet flavor, perhaps honey or something of the sort. The wine was weak and slightly watered down, and obviously hadn't been chosen for vintage or quality. Still, it warmed their blood as the chill night crept closer, and went decently well with the cheese.

Both settled onto the bed with satisfied sighs after the food was consumed. With appetites for food and flesh both satisfied for the night, they began to settle into bed. Methaniel stripped off his gray woolen tunic and got up to place two more pieces of wood onto the fire softly burning in the hearth. He turned to find Ahma sitting primly on the bed, smiling widely at him, clad in his discarded tunic. He laughed softly and climbed into bed beside her. He bent to kiss her lips softly.

"You are amazing," he said softly.

Ahma beamed with pride and love, smiling up at him, her eyes dancing with the firelight. "Thank you, Master," she breathed.

"You don't have to call me that," he said softly as his heavy hand ran with loving gentleness through her thick chestnut hair.

"I know," Ahma said. He was surprised but pleased with her boldness. "But I like to. You are my Master...that has not changed. Our relationship has not lessened, only grown. Now you are my Master, and my lover."

"You say such things," he replied quietly. "I've never heard a woman say such things before. You are so unique, Ahma. You show yourself to be submissive yet equal to me, all at once. How is it that you could wish to be both?"

Ahma shrugged and burrowed her head into his chest, a soft smile playing across her lips. "I do not wish to be both, Master...I just am. I am happy with this."