All Comments on 'Rising Ch. 11'

by Crouching_Buddha

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
NeorotoxinNeorotoxinabout 17 years ago
Excellent, well worth the wait.

I am very pleased with this chapter, and with all of the others as well. I am quite happy that you continued with this story. I look forward eagerly to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good Stuff

If you become like so many others and leave the story unfinished some day, I will track you down and force you to finish. Don't ever stop ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good job!

Your characters are excellent, and your story is a true pleasure to read. Keep going with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please continue!

I love this story, and want to know how it ends!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A fantastic story. Wish it would resume.

I have to say, I am truly sad to see that this little gem go. This story ranks among my all-time favorites on this site, with characters that are lovable and well-written and sex scenes that are all the better for the slow build up to them. I forgot about it for awhile, only to stumble upon it the other day and read it from beginning to end in a couple of sittings. I hope to see the completion of this story one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So Sad

Anyone else think its sad that this wonderful story and experience stopped here. Truly a sad thing that the author no longer writes on Lit. *sigh* Some day he might come back and finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hmmm...

...another vanishing recreational writer.

Too bad...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Stuff

I loved this entire series. Are you ever going to continue it? Please?!

vixen1485vixen1485over 12 years ago
...

Don't stop! Please continue the story!

daftjanedaftjaneover 12 years ago
what next?

Please finish this story. I am begging you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fantastic

I'm sad to see how long ago this was posted. I love the story in general and hope you decide to pick it back up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excelent Story

Have to agree with the previous posts please pick this back up it is a most excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More, please!

This is excellent- truly excellent! I am anxious for more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous