Risky Public Play in New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phantom's right hand gathered their combined wetness and held it in front of her mouth. Her eyes barely saw but her senses knew. Her mouth opened, shocking her. She was not a slut. He brought their wetness to her lips; she licked and wanted it all. When her mouth sucked his fingers deep, he thrust very hard and his cock buried to the hilt in her body.

He pushed painfully against her cervix and her clit ground into the table. His next thrust was smooth, maddening and carried her climax beyond thought. Again he filled his fingers with their combined pheromones and wiped them into her mouth forcibly.

The consuming pleasure of madness set in. For the first time in her life she screamed and screamed again when she felt his thick cock throb and felt pulses of his cum squirt against the mouth of her womb. She could not inhale, only climax, fly higher and feel spiraling pleasure. Blackness surrounded her. It was warm, comforting, completing and safe darkness. She gave into it and it consumed her.

Eleven hours, later, Paula awoke to a note beside her head on her pillow.

"Paula,

Your body is magic. I would like to ask you out on a real date. Put a "Yes" or a "No" sign in your patio window. Our date will be unusual. You will have to trust me, even more than last night. You are not expected at work today because of food poisoning. My body still feels the magical touch of yours."

Paula dipped her fingers deep into her cunt. It was tender but they felt good in her stretched opening. She was disappointed. He had worn a condom.

Day after day, Dirk watched her patio window. There was no message for five days. Finally, there was a single piece of typing paper taped to the window early Thursday morning, "Yes."

That evening, Paula had another note under her door when she arrived home.

"Tomorrow night at eight, be outside your apartment. Wear your white boots and your lovely coat. Bring nothing else. You'll be back in time to go for work Monday."

Paula could not sleep all night. She could not risk so much. In the morning she left two sheets of typing paper on her slider: "Can't" "Afraid"

That night another note awaited her.

"Paula,

I truly understand. I'm risking a lot also. I was hoping your strength could make up for my fears. You are beautiful and special. Someday, you'll find a strong man to protect you and then I think you might be one of the few women who is special enough for a complicated man to build a wonderful trusting relationship with."

After three weeks, Dirk took a ten day trip so he would quit looking for messages on Paula's door. There was no message the day he returned or the next morning. However, Scott met him when he came out of the building and showed him a cell phone camera picture of three signs, "When?" "Where?" "I want to try."

When Paula returned home from work that night, she was only a few days from having to leave New York. She had a message, "Was gone for a while. Depressed. Gave up on you. Eight p.m. Friday, same deal."

Paula needed to be packing. The weekend was the worst time for her to be away. The landlord and her parents were helping her move; her friends were giving her a going away party. Everyone would be angry and inconvenienced; they had sacrificed to help her. She had never been so irresponsible but she had to know. She posted a note.

"Coat is ready."

At eight a limo picked Paula up on Friday. The driver offered nothing. He drove her to a private airport and escorted her to a Lear Jet Bombardier BD-700. She slept until the plane touched down. Another limo whisked her away.

A familiar looking, ruggedly, handsome man in his mid-thirties greeted her for breakfast at the obviously cleared restaurant. Things began to click in her mind. She remembered the big red "T" on a white background encircled in red that was on the tail of the plane.

She had avidly read every scandal sheet for six months about the horribly deviant Dirk Toller. Now she was having breakfast with him, somewhere. She believed somewhere in the warm Mediterranean.

By the end of breakfast, Dirk knew, so he asked her, "You have figured out who I am, haven't you?"

"Yes."

"The tabloids had a field day, adding fantasies to what my old girlfriend gave them. Are you afraid of me?"

Paula seriously considered that question. It was well timed. "No, we've gone beyond that. I do question how wild you can get."

"How deviant, you mean?"

She stayed quiet.

"If I told you I am the reincarnation of the Marquis de Sade you would believe that. If I told you that you have already seen most of my deviance, you would not believe that. I cannot win with any answer. Let me show you my little part of this country and my home here. Let's have a nice day and evening dining and enjoying each other's real side. Tomorrow, we'll get you flown home in time for work Monday. Just two favors............"

With a sly smile he pushed a package toward her. She asked, "What?"

"First, please don't take the story of our weekend to the tabloids."

Paula did not answer but she was shocked that he would think she would betray even a stranger like that.

"Second, open your coat for me."

The restaurant was empty, yet the blazing sun, brightly lit every nook and cranny. On every empty table, the silverware sparkled, the plates glistened like mirrors and the white table cloths seemed to be voyeurs urging her to open her coat. Her now identified phantom had never seen her body in the sunlight.

She wanted to show it to him, to the table cloths and to every eye in the country. Paula let her coat drop from her shoulders. Dirk's eyes consumed, licked and made love to every inch of her. He motioned for her to turn around. She could feel his tongue on her back as she twirled around for the man who sat six feet away.

He motioned slightly. Two pretty, totally nude women materialized, scooped up his package and escorted her away. The sexy nymphs freely touched her as they removed her high winter boots and dressed her in sheer, expensive underwear, a designer summer dress and beautiful summer sandals that laced up her calves.

Paula had never been touched by a woman. Already, she was standing back in front of Dirk. He was praising her beauty and telling her what he had planned to show her. While he talked, she remembered that both women had fingered her, rubbed her nipples and kissed her on the lips. She had already cum for her first time of the day, for her first time outside the USA and for her first time on a woman's fingers.

For hours, Dirk walked her through town, talking and shopping, down from the restaurant through beautiful vineyards, to a river. Finally, he found and opened a basket. They drank wine, danced in the sand below a hill of grape vines, ate cheese, bread dipped in olive oil and waited for a small boat to pick them up.

On the boat, in a private room with windows open to the world, he licked her to orgasm until they had to scurry off the boat and into a small town for more shopping. Truthfully, they played, chasing each other in the park and teasing with vendors. Everything that caught her eye, he bought for her.

By eight p.m., she was exhausted. A car was waiting to rush them to a large sprawling home. She bathed but was starving. Dirk had a wonderful picnic set up in front of a warm fire on the softest black fur rug she had ever felt. Full, exhausted, she listened to his stories and went to sleep, feeling safe in his arms.

Early the next morning, Dirk awoke her with kisses. Again they dined on the fur. Slowly, ever so slowly, he removed all her clothing and his too. He pulled her to him. He waited. Paula guided his beautiful uncircumcised naked slightly upturned cock between her legs. It stretched her but slid smoothly inside until their pubic bones crushed into each other. Her short thrust raked his hard shaft across her clit. Slowly her mind was drifting away.

From far away, he talked to her, "Paula, I have enjoyed your company. You have to leave soon because of the time differences. You will be home in time for work tomorrow. You have heard so many lies about me. I will answer truthfully any question you have for me."

On and on he talked but her ears and mind had shut down. Only her short thrusts had meaning. Only her clit mattered. Once then twice she came.

Pleadingly she heard his pained words, "I want to cum inside you but there is so much we have not learned about each other. Please, Paula, take me out of your body and finish me before I fill you."

She kept up her rocking motion until he groaned. Slowly she lifted off him and slid back until her hands could guide his throbbing wet cock to her mouth. She wanted to do this. Never before had she wanted this. Oral sex had been a duty to be performed with a handkerchief handy.

She watched his eyes, his belly tighten and she felt his cock dance in her mouth. His hips lifted as she sucked at the big helmet. Her fingers kept her own excitement racing. When her next orgasm hit, the most important thing in the world was swallowing Dirk's cum. In the midst of her climax, she marveled that his cum was not bitter or lumpy. She sucked harder and swallowed faster. Still some seeped out the corner of her mouth and ran down her chin.

Paula felt each contraction of his body and pulled the last of his cum from his shaft and swallowed it. She felt her power over him. Lovingly, Dirk pulled her up to him, kissed her and pulled the fur rug up to wipe her chin. Then he just held her, obviously not wanting to let her go.

Cruel reality came back to her first, "Did you force your former girlfriend to do all those crazy things?"

"I've never forced any woman to do anything more than I have forced you. Chloe liked girls and wanted them in our bed. She liked to hurt some of them. Somehow, those traits became mine in the tabloids."

Conversation and believing were slow while Paula dressed. Finally she looked about and asked, "My coat and my boots?"

"I honestly don't know where they are right now. I'll have them over-nighted to you." He pulled the crumpled, cum stained fur from the floor. "This is really a coat. Take this, so you will not be cold. It is yours now. Sorry, it has our cum on it. I put cleaning cost in the pocket as usual."

Paula rushed to get to the limo. She barely took time to tell Dirk, "Goodbye." He looked so sad like he wanted her to ask to stay.

Two days later, Paula's coat and boots arrived. She decided to take the new coat Dirk had given her to the cleaners. Mr. Chan's eyes lit up and he rushed to get his wife. They talked rapidly in Mandarin and then he suggested, "Ms. Thompson, we are not comfortable cleaning this coat for you. Please, will you take it to the Cowit's on Madison?"

Paula's eyes were truly shocked, "Why can't you do it?"

"Do you know what this is?"

"It is a fake fur coat."

"This is a Russian Sable made of the finest pelts designed by Dennis Brasso. I don't think finding matching pelts could be done in today's world. But if you could find the furs, this coat would cost more than a new Ferrari."

In her rush, Paula had not opened the envelope in her coat's pocket. She did now. It contained two $500 bills and a penciled note, "Please stay a while longer in New York. It is the most exciting city in the world. I would love to show it to you, if you don't mind cameras shoved in your face and people thinking you are as deviant as their wildest fantasies. Might be best not to wear this fur, the PETA people would love to throw something on it and have my name in headlines with yours."

Cowit's offered her $160,000 cash for the fur before cleaning it. Never had she been so confused. When she hesitated the offer went to $180,000 and then $200,000. Paula agreed and immediately had seller's remorse. How would she tell Dirk? Still, he had given it to her.

Mystery hid her identity for two months of whirlwind enjoyment of New York. Her friends all kept her secret.

The tabloids could not crack who she was. There were hundreds of stories from a princess to a filthy, nasty, diseased, deviant hooker.

Coming out of a theater one night, Dirk's old betraying girlfriend threw gasoline on Paula and tossed a lit lighter on her. The flames exploded and Dirk threw his top coat and himself on her, smothering the flames before one could touch her. He was not so lucky. His hands, hair, right eyebrow and right cheek were burned and his pants were smoldering when the fire was put out.

The picture on the front page of the same yellow rag news paper that ruined his reputation was gruesome. Still smoldering and burnt, he was waving the first ambulance carrying Paula away. The picture prompted investigations into his old girlfriend's personality and the real Dirk Toller.

The tabloids researched and researched and then their headline was, "Sorry Dirk." Dirk granted one interview with the contracted stipulation that if Paula's name was divulged in any way it would be an immediate payment to her of ten million dollars.

Paula had been rushed home to her parents after the incident and protected around the clock from kidnappers and reporters. Competing tabloids tried to get his employees, his doorman, his maids, people who knew him in any capacity to lie about the deviant Dirk Toller.

His former girlfriend was shown with all her mental weaknesses and usury nature. Toller Inc. was even in the business papers as a well run employee friendly company.

Paula was totally isolated and protected. She received one message from him, "Sorry, this is the last thing I wanted for you. Have a great life, you made mine special until I hurt you."

Each night her body, her mind and her soul ached for her phantom. She had never been to his house in New York and did not know how to contact him without the press knowing.

After two months she contacted her old landlord. Her apartment was still for rent. The day after she signed the lease, she taped a printer paper note on the sliding door, "Coat is ready."

12