Rita Ch. 02-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers

Diana started to beg, "I can't take it. Stop."

"You know the alternative," Nick said. That silenced her. Derek kept on penetrating to her. He was almost totally in.

Diana broke. "Please. It hurts too much. You can have my daughter..."

"Mother, no," Rita pleaded.

"I'm sorry, Rita. I can't stand the pain." Rita felt desperate. Her mother had betrayed her. Rita knew how it felt to have a penis in her butt. It hurt, but still, she was her mother. Rita's staring eyes made Diana to feel so ashamed. She started to sob.

"And they say mothers will do anything for their children," Nick laughed. "Sorry, Diana. Derek is already inside of you. He will finish his job. Maybe you can suck him hard after that and then let him use your daughter's pussy. For now, keep on eating it. If I won't see her to orgasm, Derek will fuck her until she comes."

Diana pressed her head down and pushed her tongue out. She felt Derek pulling out and then pushing back. Diana's tears flowed on her daughter's sex. Derek grabbed her hips and begun slowly to fuck her anal hole. It felt so tight and good on his organ. He couldn't keep the slow pace. His fucking became more intense. Soon he couldn't care how it felt for Diana. He rammed in so hard his loins smashed against her ass. Diana was in agony. She tried to move her ass along Derek's movements to ease the pain, but Derek tightened his grip and kept Diana immobilized. The smashes of his loins echoed in Diana's and Rita's ears. Once again he rammed in with full force and then exploded into her butt. Another huge orgasm.

He finally pulled out. He had missed the scream of Rita, while she had had an orgasm too. All three were panting. Derek saw how his sperm leaked out from Diana's hole.

"That was an excellent show and I have it recorded, great," Nick commented.

"When this will end?" Derek dared to ask.

"You are done. My driver will take you back home. I understand you may want to report to the police. I advise you to think twice before doing it. I will deliver the material to my customer, but I will have a copy. Think how it will affect to your further life, if distributed to your relatives, employers, fellow workers. Easiest thing for you is just leave and keep your mouth shut."

Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers
12