Sin and Desire

Story Info
Teenager gets seduced while her father can only watch.
10k words
4.38
211.4k
453

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It involves elements of alcohol and consent. All characters are at the legal age of 18 or older.

*

Cheers and applause resonated in the large town hall. The crowd consisted mostly of teenagers and their parents. They had their attention focused on the girl who stood by the podium, the eighteen-year-old who had just shared her positive thoughts towards abstinence until marriage. Her name was Ashley.

It was, of course, a highly contested and often debated topic. Modern life was fast-paced. The whole idea of chastity, or saving yourself for marriage, was a dying concept. Which was precisely why Ashley sought to spread her views, so that perhaps it may inspire others as well. So for the past week, she mingled with friends at a Catholic youth conference. On this last day, she had finally gathered enough courage to give a speech of her own. It warmed her heart to see all the support she received among her likewise-minded friends.

"Thank you," she spoke into the microphone. Her voice had a nervous tremble. It may not be possible to convince everyone across the world of her views, but as long as she felt like she improved the life of even one person, it was all she needed to be happy.

There was one more person standing close to the podium. He was also clapping in approval of her nicely delivered speech. It was her father, and he was a large part of the reason why she turned out to be this way. After all, his wife -- Ashley's mother -- was the most religious person he had ever known. Which is to say, she didn't preach or force her views on others when she was still alive, but instead she had a certain calmness and peacefulness about her. It was what he had fallen in love with.

It was only natural that he instilled the same sense of purpose in their daughter, especially as single-father. He wished for nothing more than for his daughter to grow into as much of a positive influence as his wife used to be.

As part of that, he didn't mind the occasional trip to seminars such as this one. If anything, it was mesmerizing to have moments like these. He enjoyed seeing his daughter there by the podium, with her flowing long blonde hair cascading nearly down to her waist. She looked angelic in front of this crowd, with virtues that reflected her appearance. He couldn't be any prouder.

His eyes shifted from his daughter, towards a large analog clock that hung on a nearby wall. He realized they had spent more time inside the town hall than he anticipated. Their flight back home was due very soon, and if they missed it, then the costs would no longer be covered by the sponsors of the event.

Fortunately they managed to say their farewells relatively quickly, and were in a car to the airport soon after.

Ashley enjoyed the scenery that unfolded in front of her. She peered out the car window, and watched snowflakes falling from the sky. At first they were so scarce that she almost missed it entirely, but as the minutes passed, more and more descended from above. It was beautiful. The cityscape transformed into something new, as layers upon layers of snow turned everything pure white.

Once they arrived at the airport, another surprise caught them off-guard.

"Cancelled?" Ashley stood with her father by the check-in. She stared at the monitor that was meant to tell them to which terminal they were meant to go, but instead, it simply displayed that single word.

"Cancelled, yeah," her father confirmed with his own eyes. "Snowstorm in the forecast, and they didn't want to take any chances. I don't know. Looks like we could have stayed at the conference a good while longer." He uttered a low chuckle, and gave Ashley a reassuring pat on the shoulder. "Still, I'm not entirely sure what to do now. It's a little late to find a hotel here."

"A hotel?" Ashley repeated. "But I..." she began mumbling as her gaze dropped to the ground. "I was looking forward to hanging out with some friends today. There's this new mall which opened up, and-"

"I know, it's not what we planned," he interrupted. This turn of events quickly turned out to be more of a problem than he thought. "More importantly, we don't really have a place to sleep. Besides, until when is the flight cancelled anyway?"

"...'till tomorrow," an unknown third voice spoke up.

Ashley raised her eyes back up to see a stranger approaching. At first glance, she could already tell this man was a bit of a mess. He was overweight and out of breath. It also looked like he hadn't shaved in a day or two, there was a distinct stubble on his face.

She was no stranger to being out of breath, considering she was an advocate for fitness in her group of friends. The gym was a place she visited at least twice a week for the sake of cardio. It took her by surprise to hear someone breathing so raggedly without actively walking on a treadmill. Naturally she didn't mention any of her thoughts -- she was well aware it would be rude to do so.

"Oh?" her father replied to the man. "I'm Richard," he added before reaching out for a handshake. "Pleasure to meet you, but you're not working here, are you?"

"Jack, and nahh, I ain't." They paused briefly to shake hands. "I suppose I'm in the same spot as you two are, stood in that very same place a couple minutes ago."

Richard nodded, though he couldn't hide a frown. This was bad news, they were stranded in the wrong city and driving home by taxi would cost a fortune. He also couldn't just stay in place and force his daughter to sleep on a cold airport bench. That simply wasn't an option. She deserved only the best, he thought to himself.

"It's a shame you folks arrived when you did," Jack said. "If you had been a little earlier, there were still some vouchers they handed out. You know, for a stay at one of the hotels here at the airport, free of charge, because of the inconvenience. They got so desperate, they even gave out vouchers for a two-bedroom suite. I got real lucky there," the man gloated happily.

"Two bedrooms?" Ashley repeated his words with a raised brow. There was a brief silence as the three of them figured out the obvious solution.

"Oh!" Jack spoke up. "Of course, and you've got nowhere to go. We could just split the bedrooms. I'll take one," he said before looking back at Richard and the cute teenager by the man's side. "And you and your girlfriend could take the other room, I don't mind. I just hope the walls are soundproof," he winked with a lecherous grin.

It took Richard a moment to comprehend both of those statements.

"What—no, no you misunderstood! Oh god, no it's... she's my daughter. It's my mistake for not introducing her. Ashley and I visited a seminar nearby and it finished and...well, here we are."

The sheltered teenager in the meantime stared at the ground with wide open eyes. It was an attempt to hide her shame and embarrassment. She never even had a boyfriend, which made that misunderstanding so much more uncomfortable. It was humiliating that someone would mistake her and her dad for a couple.

"Ah," Jack replied thoughtfully. He took another close look at Ashley, and this time his eyes lingered on her longer than before. It surprised him that such a pretty girl wasn't accompanied by a boyfriend, or even a husband. She had a beautiful face, and seemed to have curves in all the right places. It was a shame she wasn't alone. It would be difficult to make a move on her right in front of her father.

"Alright, then. Should we get going?"

True to his word, the hotel was directly connected to the airport and easily accessible. The three of them first made a stop by an adjacent restaurant however. It was there while sharing a meal, that they learned more about their new friend, Jack.

He explained that he was booked for the same flight because he was from the same city as them. In fact, his house was located just a few minutes down the road from where they lived. It immediately gave them a bit of a connection, and made Jack feel like less of a stranger.

Richard in particular was pleased. It did not feel like he had to be wary of this man's intentions. He always kept an eye on the guys who interacted with his daughter. She had a dozen admirers at school. It made sense for him to keep her away from anyone who might try to seduce her. Once she was a little older, he figured, that's when she may commit to a relationship and get married. Such a patient way of life had worked splendidly for himself and his wife, it would certainly work just as well for his daughter.

Jack, however, spent most of his time eyeing the nubile teenager. Her outfit was modest and plain. A white business shirt, with a cute jacket. Both of those were a good attempt at concealing the girl's ample chest, but it was impossible to hide completely. Jack had seen plenty of breasts in his time, and just as many women who tried their hardest to hide their blessing. It was futile, but admirable. In his mind it was clear what she was doing. She was playing hard to get.

"So, how about a drink?" Jack suggested.

"I don't know, it's been a while since I've had any alcohol. And Ashley is obviously too young." Richard glanced back at his daughter, who seemed slightly upset at the remark. There had been plenty of occasions, such as birthdays or New Year's parties, when she had a drink. It was obvious that she didn't want to simply sit there and watch, while they had all the fun.

"Just one glass, dad? I didn't get to spend the evening with my friends, so you could treat it like...a gift? To make up for an evening that didn't go as planned, right?" She tried her best to convince him with sweet words. They were both aware that if she didn't get what she wanted, she would simply continue asking, until eventually he would submit.

She was still a teenager at heart, Richard knew that well enough. "All right, I guess we could have a drink." He didn't feel like he had much of a choice -- after all, he didn't want to sound like an overly protective father in front of their new friend. This was an opportunity to make a positive first impression.

"Yes!!!" Ashley exclaimed before catching herself with a rapidly growing blush on her cheeks. "I mean, that's nice. Thanks dad!" She was truly precious. Her happy smile was all he needed, to know he made the right choice.

The three of them ordered light drinks at first, just a glass of wine to get started. Then they discovered the cocktail menu. Jack insisted on trying those. It was after the first round of these when Richard more firmly insisted that Ashley should take it easy, since even he felt the alcohol impacting him. So it was just the men who ordered another round.

Between each drink, Jack cracked jokes and told stories from when he was younger. Ashley loved hearing those -- tales of an adventurous youth. Her father didn't have many of these. It was exciting to hear about the life of someone who didn't mind taking risks here and there.

When all of them felt sufficiently drunk, stuffed with food, and ready to rest, they made their way to their hotel room. It was large, with two bedrooms connected to it. The main room also had an extremely comfortable couch facing an impressive TV setup. It clearly was a suite, they were lucky they didn't have to pay for this privilege.

"Hmm," Richard mused. "You two should choose your bedrooms. I'll sleep on the couch. It's only fair... we owe you big time, Jack. This is... well, this is so much better than anything I could have hoped for." It took quite some effort to continue speaking clearly. The booze was beginning to hit him hard. It was noticeable that he had been sober for months. He never was a big drinker, but he didn't expect to feel overwhelmed by just some wine and a few cocktails.

"No problem at all," Jack replied.

"Okay." Richard then returned his attention to his daughter, and handed his backpack to her. It contained a few emergency items such as toothbrushes, but also some spare clothes for her. "Go on, you can slip into the bedroom and get changed."

Ashley nodded, and her small hands grasped the backpack tightly before she withdrew into one of the bedrooms and closed the door behind herself. There was a distinct click, when she locked the door. She clearly didn't want to risk any unexpected visits.

At the same time, Jack was getting comfortable by the couch. There was a little mini-fridge he discovered, which contained yet more bottles of expensive alcohol. The benefits of a high class suite.

Minutes later, Ashley left the bedroom again and was confronted with the sight of two grown adults cheering and hollering at the TV screen. She had never seen her father like that. On the coffee table that was next to the couch, were bottles of what looked like...vodka? She couldn't quite tell, but it must have been the good stuff.

"You guys are having fun, huh." She approached them, and Jack was the first one to notice her.

She had changed into new clothes -- a pajama. A cute one. It was loose fitting, and had a design which included various shades of pink, with adorable motives sewn into the thick fabric. It looked innocent and comfortable. They weren't the type of clothes she would usually wear in front of a stranger, but the whole situation had been unplanned.

Jack however, was immediately thrilled by a little theory he came up with on the spot. There was a good chance that underneath those two pieces of clothing, she wore nothing else.

This was his favorite kind of evening. Good food, good drinks, and good women.

"Would you look at that!" he howled with a thoroughly amused grin. He patted the sofa cushion by his side, and gestured for her to come closer. "Come on, join us."

Ashley was taken by surprise. She had planned to go to bed after bidding everyone a good night. It wasn't part of her plan to sit down next to the intoxicated adults.

Her father, however, took the initiative and moved away from the couch to instead settle on the leather chair next to it. He wished for his daughter to have the prime spot right there in front of the TV -- after all it was massive compared to theirs at home. It was a taste of luxury and he wanted her to experience it firsthand.

It was when he lowered his full weight into the chair that he really began to feel drunk beyond the point of return. He blinked repeatedly once he noticed his vision was blurry, too. The last time this happened, was when he got blackout drunk in college.

"Uh-huh, alright," Ashley replied meekly before tip-toeing to the couch and having a seat next to Jack. She wasn't drunk, but she was certainly tipsy. So when she sat down and eased her back into the soft cushions, she felt completely at ease.

She didn't even flinch when Jack wrapped an arm around her and kept his hand on her shoulder. Little by little, he pulled her closer, until they were comfortably cuddled up. Ashley's intoxicated state allowed her to completely focus on what was ahead of her, the TV. They watched a comedy show which was more than enough to keep her attention.

Richard, in the meantime, was dozing off. Everybody has varying resistances to alcohol. Some people can easily hold their liquor, others get sleepy, and some people just can't handle it at all. Richard was part of the latter category, and vastly overestimated his ability to hold his liquor. It had gotten so terribly difficult to keep his eyes open.

He didn't have a reason to fight this drowsiness either. He was at ease, and some sleep would do him good. As soon as he closed his eyes, he was gone -- blacked out.

Minutes passed.

The next time he opened his eyes, his vision was blurry and struggled to adjust to what was happening.

He could however make out the shape of his daughter, still there on the couch. Jack sat by her side. The one thing he didn't expect to see, was that Jack's hand slipped a few inches down from Ashley's shoulder. It was nonchalantly resting on the teenager's breast, with only the thick fabric of the pajama to separate the man from her naked skin.

She looked a little uneasy, but didn't seem to make much of a deal about it.

Much like Richard, Ashley had also begun to see Jack as a neighbor and friend. This old man felt like a fatherly figure. He wasn't a threat, unlike those horny boys she kept running into at school. Whatever he was doing, he surely must have a good reason for it, she assumed.

"You like that, huh," he remarked as he began to act a little more daring. His fingers dug into the flesh of her breast, giving it a good squeeze to get a better idea of her proportions. He had been right with his previous assumption, her breasts had to be huge. They didn't match her otherwise petite frame. It began to make sense why she tried to hide them under baggy clothes.

"Uhmm...no, I don't lihh-ohh!" Her answer was interrupted by another firm squeeze. Jack enjoyed toying with her boob as much as he enjoyed toying with her. He liked prodding her for those cute reactions. She must have been raised to be incredibly shy and insecure. He became more daring after he noticed that Ashley's father was asleep -- or at least appeared to be.

"Relax. It's all good, you can be at ease with me," he whispered back to her. Jack knew she had a couple drinks, which should make it so much easier to try and seduce her. It wasn't enough to get her smashed, but given her low weight, he figured that she must still be feeling some of the effects. "Besides, it looks to me like your dad went hard on the vodka or something. He's out cold, probably sleeping for a good long while. Enough time for us to get to know each other a little better, wouldn't you agree?"

"I...yeah, okay..." she mumbled half-heartedly. She occasionally glanced down at her chest whenever his grip tightened, but before long, she learned to ignore it. They made for quite the mismatched pair. A teenaged girl who preached for abstinence just a few hours prior, and an overweight adult -- as old as her father -- who grew increasingly affectionate and touchy.

"That's better," he gently encouraged her. When it seemed like she fully accepted her predicament, he gradually took things a step further. His hand, which up to now had only fondled her breast, followed her curves further down to the hem of her pajama pants. The elastic rubber band didn't provide much resistance when he dipped his fingers underneath and slid further down.

Ashley gasped, and attempted wiggling away from his advances. It was futile, of course. His arm was still wrapped around her, even while his hand sought entry to her pants.

"Wait, nuh-," she protested. She reached down to grab his hand, but her fingers didn't even manage to fully wrap around his thick wrist. Even if she were to manage a good grip, she quickly realized that her strength was no match for his. "I don't like this, I don't think..." she mumbled.

She had been taught to be docile and polite. This was the first time that she felt a need to stand up for herself, but at the same time, it was completely against her nature. There was an inner struggle going on. Part of her wished to speak up and stand her ground, but another part wished to avoid conflict entirely.

"How do you know you don't like it?" Jack replied with a wicked smile. "Has anyone touched you there before?" Every word he spoke engulfed Ashley with the pungent scent of alcohol. His breath was full of it, so it came as even more of a surprise that he seemed so sober, and sure of himself. His confidence oozed from every action he took.

"Well, no..." she whispered with her gaze lowered to the side. She could feel his warm fingers brushing down her hips, and then going inwards to rub her inner thigh. They were thick, masculine fingers, which felt so very much unlike her own. It was an entirely new experience to have someone touching her, and in particular, touching her there. So close to the spot she treasured most.