Riti's World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh mommy!" she euphorically yells, "I want your cunny, dear mommy!"

The masturbating teenager teases and plays the hot pussy faster. A left hand continues to pinch and rub the dark erect nipples. A firm ass bounces and arches all over the sheets.

Riti's head flops from shoulder to shoulder. The young body was afire with passion. Her black hair waves wildly as the climax captures the sexual hazed girl's body.

"Yes! Yesss! Yessssssss!" she audaciously screamed in pleasure.

The young lusting body quivers and shakes to the self induced climax. A final loud groan is given. Riti melts into the damp sheets. Soon sleep captures the sexy teenage body.

What she didn't know what a naked mother and uncle had witnessed the masturbation session. They heard the words. They saw the nubile body shake with lust for them.

"See," Harem said, kissing a brown neck, "I said she was ready."

"Yes," Riana agrees hotly leaning onto the firm large chest, "Yes, my little girl is ready to become a woman." She asks with eyes closed, "Are we going to take that precious cunny now?"

"No," he huskily says caressing a rounded fleshy orb, "We will do it tomorrow when we go out to the countryside." He adds hotly, "To our old love site."

"God forgive me," Riana groans running a hand down a muscular leg, "I am turned on by thinking of my daughter's pussy."

"Tomorrow you can have it." He turns his sister around. "But it'll be sloppy seconds."

They kiss deeply. Brother and sister runs hands over the other's naked body. They press closer together.

"Tonight," Harem states breaking the kiss, "I am going to love that pussy that brought that little bitch into this world."

The taboo lovers move back to the bedroom. They would be sleeping together after the next love session. There was no need to hide the relationship now.

"Riti," she heard, "Wake up, baby," A soft hand was caressing a slender thigh. "We got plans for today."

The teenager opens eyes to see her mother sitting on the bed. A warm palm is moving up and down a young upper leg and thigh. A motherly smile was given.

The touch feels nice. The small arms stretch to awaken a sleepy body. She smiles back.

Riti then realizes she was naked. After the masturbation session she had fell to sleep immediately. It was her parent's hand that was feeling so good!

"Oh!" she squeals sitting up.

Riana noticed the small, young breasts jiggle nicely with the sudden movement. Her daughter smelled of sex. It was a pleasant odor.

"There's no rush, baby," the hot mother calms, "I just wanted you to wake up an' start preparing for our trip together.

Riti's nude body was close to her parent's scanty clad body. She could feel the heat from the mature woman. The lusting teenager suddenly felt moisture between a set of young legs.

Riana's hand comes to rest on her daughter's thigh. There is a strong desire to move on into between the girl's legs. But she would wait. Harem was going to take Riti's cherry today.

"I have an idea," Riana says standing up, "Why don't we do like we use to an' shower together?"

"We haven't done that since I was twelve, mother," the surprised girl reminds.

"So?" the sexy mother quips pulling off the nightie top, "I think it would be fun!" The now naked Riana justifies, "Besides, I need a good back scrubbin'."

Riti stares at the mature naked body of her parent. She had seen it a thousand times before. Yet, now, it seemed different.

After watching her mother getting fucked last night, it could no longer be viewed innocently. This body was a sexual machine of beauty. Riti felt stirring between her legs. She wanted to touch this beautiful, mature woman in ways a daughter should never want to.

"Come on, baby," Riana says holding out a hand, "Let's shower together like we used to."

As she bent forward, a set of rounded breasts bounce with the movement. Riti saw the fleshy orbs as very enticing. Again, the desire to touch and even kiss this older body was strong.

She accepts the hand. Riti is lifted off the bed. They move hand-in-hand toward the shower stall.

"I think this will be fun," Riana notes turning on the stray, "I always remember how much enjoyment we had gotten out of these showerin' together."

She steps into the stall. The warm water rains off her. Riana turns and with open arms invites her slightly shy daughter in.

"Come on, baby," she coaxes, "Let's momma wash you like the pretty little girl your are."

Rivers of water roll down the sexy body. They move between and over a set of perfect titties. The streams rush down a flat abdomen and into a dark patch of hair.

The follicles glisten from the water. The little rivers run over a set of pussy lips and the slit separating them. It was such a beautiful sight for the young lusting daughter to witness.

"My god, child," Riana awes, still holding out inviting arms, "You've ripen into such a gorgeous vision, my daughter."

Riti steps into the shower. The rain camouflages a very wet pussy. She is at-lost at how turned on her parent's body was making her.

Riana immediately soaps her daughter. Loving hands massages the warm, tender skin. Fingers caress gently every part of the girl's youthful body.

Riti found her mother's touch exciting. After the night before there was no desire to see this dark hair vixen as taboo. The lusting teenager wanted to badly to kiss her parent deeply.

Riti could feel herself getting hotter as the mature hands works over her tits and ass. Her mother had touched her there before when they showered together. Yet this time it was so different. It was so erotic. She gave a silent gasp feeling a finger press deep in between the small asscheeks.

"It's my turn to wash you, mother," Riti quickly volunteers turning around to face her.

She quickly soaps Riana up. Her hands move over a set of smooth shoulders. They drop down over a set of firm fleshy orbs. Two are nipples are brushed over slightly.

"You have such a beautiful body, mother," Riti admires palming soap over a flat abdomen.

"You body has developed so well, baby," Riana responds moving hands over the two dark teenage nipples.

"Omi," the hot daughter sighs, "Oh my, my."

A pair of young hands moves back up to the mature breasts. Two thumbs rub the erect nipples.

"My goodness," Riana groans, "This is becomin' such a nice shower."

The two women continue to massage the other's nipples. Mother and daughter stare into the other's eyes. They move closer together.

"You guys about done in there?" Harem's voice calls breaking the trance.

The startled pair pulls apart suddenly. Uncomfortable glances are given. Both knew what was about to happen. A silent agreement came that the shower was over.

"We'll be out in just a few minutes, Harem!" Riana shouts, "Start puttin' everything in the car, baby!"

Both quickly exit the stall. Towels are jerked off a nearby rack. The sexy bodies are scrubbed dry.

"Do'ya want me to dry your back, baby?" Riana offers.

The still hot girl looks at her parent's sexy body. She thinks 'yes' but sighs.

"No mother," she reluctantly refuse, "I think it is better we dry ourselves off."

"Perhaps your right on that, baby," Riana agrees staring differently at the teenager's body.

They separate and go into the respective bedrooms. Riti searches through the clothing. She decides on wearing a loose silk shirt and jogging shorts. It was too warm for underclothes this day.

About an hour later, the trio was in the van and on the way for a countryside drive. Riti was told they were going to visit a place that her mother and uncle often went to. It was remote and beautiful. The girl would love it.

Riana said she would drive. Harem said he would ride in the back with his lovely niece. The handsome relative slides in next to the sexy niece.

To Riti's surprise, Harem sits very close to her. Their hips rubbed tightly. He places an arm around a set of small shoulders.

The three of them were in a merry mood. They chatted about friends, family and the wedding. They talked about the future and how it would be nice all stayed in touch.

As they drove out of town, Riti couldn't keep the memories from last night out of her young mind. She kept seeing her older relatives in different sexual positions. The images only made a young cunt wet.

"Harem," Riana says, "I think it is time to tell Riti what we know."

"You sure?" he asks, "You think she's ready?"

"After last night," the sexy mother chuckles, "you ask that?"

"Of course you're right," Harem responds as his arm tightens around the young niece.

"What are you two talkin' about?" Riti puzzles.

Leaning closer to the pretty teenager, the handsome uncle reveals, "I've never seen such a beautiful act of masturbation as you did last night."

"Omigod!" she aghast, "You saw me!"

"Yes I did," he divulges more, "As well as you watchin' me and your mother."

"You saw that too!?" Riti cringes, then stutters, "I ---, I'm----, Oh jezzus! I'm so sorry."

"For what?" he eases, "You were so beautiful. I think it was a gorgeous sight watchin' you cum."

The wide-eyed Riti looks at her uncle then at her mother driving. She sees in the rear view mirror's reflection an approving expression. Last night was such a shock. This was even more surprising!

"Mother," she asks still stunned, "You knew?"

"Yes," Riana answers, "An' I also watched you cum."

The taken aback teenage was feeling scandalized. It was enough that she had seen her mother and uncle committing forebidden acts. But that they knew she was watching was totality unbelievable.

With that the handsome uncle slowly pulls Riti next to his body. A hand is place on a small knee. He smiles fatherly.

"You mother an' I have been lovers for years," Harem confesses, "The reason we separated so many years back was we didn't want you to discover what how we felt."

Riti felt the hand move upward on her leg. It made a young heart race. Excitement was building in her.

"We love each other," Riana says from the driver's seat, "An' nothing would make us prouder than if you wish to be part of our special love.

"You mean that, mother?" the turned on teenager questions as the hand cups a warm crotch.

"Yes we do, baby," she answers then adds, "In fact I mean it so much that I wish your uncle be the first to make you feel like a woman."

Riti looks into the dark eyes of her uncle. His hand is massaging a damp pussy. The lusting teenager is weak to her older relatives' desires. They are her wants as well.

"I mean it when I said your masturbation was a very beautiful act." He request as a finger traces a set of pussy lips, "In fact, I would like to see you do it again now."

The nipples on behind a tight silk blouse pressed against the material. Her breaths quicken. Riti's heart felt as it was going to jump out of her body.

"Mother," she huskily asks, "Do you want me to play with myself for Uncle Harem?"

"I want you to fuck your uncle," Riana hotly encouraged, "Just like I do."

Harem leans closer to Riti. They engage in a deep kiss. His hand squeezes the taboo pussy. A set of small hips arches into the gasping hand.

"Remove my shorts, uncle," she hotly request breaking the kiss.

Harem sits down between the lovely brown legs. The tight garment is pull pass a set of slender hips and to the floor. The turned on uncle sighs at the beautiful sight of a dark haired virgin pussy.

Riti places his hands on top of the tanned, hot thighs. She is excited at the show that is about to be given.

"My pussy is expose to Uncle Harem, mother," the hot teenager reports.

"Is it a beautiful vision, brother?" Riana quizzes.

"A magnificent sight, dear sister," Harem tells licking lips, "You daughter's cunt is even more beautiful up close."

"I bet it is," the sexy mother agrees

Riti feels a young pussy dampen even more. With a deep inhale an engorged clit is capture between an index and middle finger. The tip of a right index finger to teased the sensitive flesh. The digit rotates slowly, gradually increasing speed until the finger was twirling full tilt.

"Watch me, dear uncle," She whines, "Watch this girl's cunt go wet with love juices!"

Riti jerks the clitoral head furiously. Holding it securely between the restrictive digits, the love button protrudes further outward. It forms a define little cap.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" She euphorically yells, "I'm showin' off to my hot uncle!"

A firm ass bounce and jerk all over the seat. Riti's head flops from shoulder to shoulder. A long, raven mane waves wildly as the climax captures the sexual hazed niece's body.

"Yes! Yesss! Yessssssss!" She audaciously screams in pleasure.

She went limp. After a few seconds she looked at her uncle with sparkling browns eyes. She smiles and blows him a kiss.

"That has to be one of the most beautiful things I've ever witnessed," Harem whispered, "Where the hell did'ya learn that??"

"Practice, practice, practice." Riti pants, "I've always wanted to do that for some special guy." She smiles down at Harem. "You, my uncle, are a very special man."

"You'll be doing that for your mother," Riana urges looking into the rear view mirror, "Aren't ya, little girl."

"Oh yes, my beautiful mother," Riti hotly promises, "I certainly will an' more."

The sexy niece's wet and juicy cunt was inches from his mouth. Harem couldn't wait any longer to taste the love nectar. A pair of strong thumbs opens the pussy lips lovingly.

"Oh sweet god!" Riti groans feeling a tongue on the virgin pussy.

Harem licks and sucks on the opening. An anxious tongue and teeth play with the already sensitive clit. The uncle nibbles on the forbidden pussy.

Riti is fast becoming lost in the new sensations. She wishes to give him the best tasting cunt ever. The sex-hazed niece wants to be sexually exhausted before the afternoon was over.

"Let me help," Riti offers.

A pair of hands moves to the glistening pussy. A set of small fingers spread the lips open. He is given a clear shot to the deepest aspects of the hot cunt.

Harem then placed a warm tongue on the quivering cunt lips. It licks and swirls in as deep as possible. Slender hips were gyrating with the movements.

"Damn!" she puzzles aimlessly, "Why did I wait so long to feel this wonderful tongue of my uncle?"

"Yes, baby," Riana huskily agrees, "My brother has a marvelous tongue." The turned on mother hotly predicts, "Your cock gonna love your niece's cunt, Harem. I'm bettin' she's gonna be a great piece of ass!"

"Just like you, sis?" the sex driven brother quizzes momentarily breaking the loving on the virgin cunt.

"Like mother; like daughter," Riana quips in a giggle.

Without warning, Harem slips a thick middle finger up a hot asshole. It is drove it deep. The invading digit quickly rotates it inside the colon.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" His niece squeals, "That's somethin' different!"

"Just wait until you feel my cock there, baby," the lust filled uncle brags, "Your mother loves a good ass bangin'!"

"Ohhhh!" Riti groans, "Ohmygod! My uncle's finger-fuckin' me!"

The pleasures were beyond description. Her hymen hadn't been touched yet and she was about to give up a first piece of ass to a pleasure making tongue. A young cunt was flowing. The tight ass was moving to keep up the probing finger. Riti pushes down on the back of his neck.

"I'm cumming!" she screams, "I'm givin' up a piece o' ass to my lovin' uncle!" She wails, "Eeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiyyyyyyyeeee!"

The lustfilled girl climaxes in a series of pulsating moves. Riti goes limp. Eyes closed. She lay motionless on the car seat.

No, baby," Harem says sitting back on the seat, "We're just beginin'," he predicts dropping a pair of short and underpants.

An eight-inch cock springs to life. Riti sees the wonderful tool that her mother had made love to last night up close and personal. It was such a beautiful vision watching it pulsate so slowly.

"Now, girl," the lustfilled uncle orders, "Mount me now."

Riti sit up and straddles Harem. The only remaining piece of clothing, a silk shirt is pulled off and tossed onto the floor next to them. She was totality naked.

It was a titillating sensation for the turned on teenager. She was riding in the back of a van, butt naked with a wet pussy inches from her uncle's big dick. It was more erotic than the girl ever fantasized about.

Harem enjoys the wonderful sight. His niece was one hot vision. From a set of young perky tits, down a slender, firm body and to the dark haired pink pussy, it was a sexy, nubile and beautiful body in his grip.

Riti felt a hard prick being guided between her legs. She slowly lowers on him. Both give wide-eyed stares as the pleasure builds.

"Oh shit!" she gasps, "This feels so good!"

"Omigod," he gasps, "You've got a hot cunny!"

This was teenager's first penetration. But she knew a perfect dick was doing it. Riti lifts up on a set of tan arms and rocks backwards over the hard, erect rod. A wet virginal pussy goes down over the mature rigid cock head.

Harem feels the heat emanating from raven-haired cunt as it slides in. The tightness reveals the newness. The sides start sealing around the inserted cock.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!" Riti squeals feeling the hymen melt with the penetration

It seemed to go forever as all of Harem's eight inches eases into Riti's virgin pussy. The young body shivers with the new sensations. She starts to hump up and down, starting the movements when it was all the way in.

"Tell me you're gonna be magnificent piece o' ass, baby," Harem hotly moans.

"I'm gonna be a magnificent piece of ass, Uncle," Riti groans in compliance.

Riana expounds proudly, watching her daughter's naked back humping in the rear view mirror, "Oh she's gotta have a cunt men will die for!"

The mature cock pushes upward. It goes deeper into Riti's cunt. Her young body quavers with the exciting new pleasures.

"Oh sweet God!" Riti moans loudly, "I'm losin' my cherry to my uncle!"

"Oh, baby," Harem, groans, "I'm so proud of you lettin' me break in your cunt," He huskily express, "I'm gonna make you the happiest girl on this planet!"

"I'm sure your gonna, Uncle Harem," Riti says pushing deeper onto the hard shaft. "It hurts an' feel so good at the same time!" she wails sexily feeling the pulsating rod.

"Yes, baby," Riana hotly promises, "It will feel much better after a couple of good fucks!"

Harem stares at his niece's body with sex hazed eyes. The cute titties bounce evenly. Slender legs presses against his. She was becoming one gorgeous piece of ass!

"I'm gonna fuck you up the wall!" the sex hazed uncle hisses lustfully pulling the small hips down hard.

"Ohhhh, Ahhhh, Uuuuggggghhhhh" she moans as the freshly deflowered pussy becomes more adjusted to the mature cock.

Riti relishes the sensation. She holds a tight ass in place. She pauses to get used to the his size. This wasn't the time to become raw. The hot teenager wants this to go all day long.

"Do' ya like this feeling, Uncle Harem?" she coos, "Even if it's your niece?"

"Very much so," he sighs in a sexual haze and then adds louder, "Especially knowin' it is you!"

He starts to move up and down slowly in the youthful cunt. It was tight as expected. His size made it feel even tighter.

"You've got too many clothes on, uncle!" Riti says suddenly pulling off a polo shirt.

She presses the rounded titties against his broad chest. Harem could feel Riti's belly against his. It felt good.

"Yes!" Riti moans louder, "Fuck me, uncle! Make me a woman today!"

Riti rubs a pink clit on the mature crotch. She was being control my sensations never felt before. Ripples of pleasure raced up a young body.

Soon, the cadence accelerates. She could feel Harem slide his hands down her thighs. He moves down knees and grabbed her calves.