Riti's World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harem lay down behind Riti. His hands spread a set of small ass cheeks. A hard cock enters the tight anus.

"Fucks my ass deep, dear uncle," the sandwiched Riti groans, "Oh momma! Please eat my pussy. Put that tongue oh-so deep!"

Harem holds slender hips tighter as a stiff cock re-enters a young ass. Riana's two fingers capture an engorge clit. A warm tongue laps hungrily at the wet cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhh Uncle Harem!" Riti groans louder, "Oh sweet fuck!" She squirms from the double loving uncontrollably. "Fuck my ass! Shove it in deep! Harder!" she pants. "Oh you wonderful bitch!" the sex-hazed daughter shouts, "You like fucking your little girl! Doncha?"

Riti could feel Riana's arms go around both her and Harem's hips. The feel of the uncle's humping butt excites her even more. The butt fucking has become inhibited. The taboo tongue goes deeper into the young pussy.

"Oh Uncle Harem! Oh momma!" Riti shrieks, "I'm cummin'! I'm cummin' hard!"

The teenager's body jerks and contorts as a powerful climax captures her body. The mother's tongue and uncle's dick are bringing on an unequal orgasm. It is pleasure extreme.

Shrieks turn into an insane continuous scream as her body tonics. The uncle's cum exploding into her ass and the mother's tongue going deep into a quavering pussy brings more intense sensation. Riti is feeling a stronger multi-climax.

Harem holds her tightly onto the young body until it stops shaking. Riti feels the large cock pull out. She happily leans back onto the big chest.

Riana crawls up her body. Her arms go around both Riti and Harem. She hugs them both.

Riti is no longer an innocent virgin Indian girl. She is now experienced hottie with all sexual desires open to explore. She snuggles between the two mature bodies.

"I love you both so much," she coos.

"We both love you, too, baby," Riana responds softly.

The forebidden trio cuddles on the warm afternoon grass naked. Soon they fall into a brief sleep. Later the sexual adventure will continue. They were once again a fun threesome.