All Comments on 'Ritual of Confession Ch. 01-02'

by Eroes

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It is a nice story, but...

...it more properly belongs in the Exhibitionist/Voyeur category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I liked the story very much, but...?!!

Why is this story in the incest category when no such acts took place? Perhaps you intend to continue it?... The story is one of a voyeuristic nature than an incestuous one. What is your point?

boogieman10469boogieman10469almost 14 years ago
Very HOT!

Regardless of what category it should or shouldn't be in....VERY nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Spellbinding!

An excellent idea, skilfully executed. Full marks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

A unique story well told. I look for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
If only it had been that easy for me!

The boy in this story had an amazingly easy time accepting (and excusing) his newly-discovered sexuality and his need for release. Immediately, he managed to assume that all his male contemporaries were experiencing the same emotions. It wasn't that way for me! Oh no! It took me years to understand, to accept it, to excuse myself, and to stop thinking of myself as some sort of secret addict. I assumed that I was unique, and terribly flawed. Each time I "did it", I would solemnly promise myself that it was the last time. Of course, it never was.

The church "purification ceremony" is astonishingly erotic and original. It has some in common with the Jewish mikveh female bathing ceremony. I did find it hard to believe that the sister didn't offer more resistance to the brother's presence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done

5 Stars. Great read! Unique, sensual, and cliffhanger of an ending. I'd love to read a chapter 3 someday!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next

Have you thought about the next chapter of Confession? Would be interesting to involve the son, mom, daughter, and the nuns into the ritual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous