Ritual of Confession Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pair of black silhouettes moved together towards the right edge of the curtain. First I saw Sister Beth come out. Then my sister emerged, completely naked. My throat suddenly went dry as I examined her anatomy for the first time, devoid of all clothing.

Having already been given the chance to appreciate the shape and form of her curves, I quickly studied the definition of her soft, graceful muscles. My eyes went straight to her torso. Her small pink nipples were very erect, each surrounded by her inch-wide areolas, which contrasted beautifully with her pale skin. Her skin seemed soft and delicate, with hardly a blemish.

But there was one area my eyes could not ignore any longer. It was a part of the female anatomy that never ceased to pique my intrigue. Her pubic region was now bare and uncovered before me. Covered by a thick patch of dark curly hair, it brought much attention to itself on my sister's otherwise hairless body.

There she was, completely exposed. She had to know a part of me was enjoying seeing her in this situation and there was nothing she could do about it. Her face was flushed. Try as she might to hide it, her embarrassment was quite apparent.

Sister Beth led Lucy to the sink on the other side of the basin. Her eyes stared straight forward, as if trying to hide from acknowledging her father and little brother's presence. Once she was in front of the small sink, Lucy instinctively leaned over and splashed the running water over her face vigorously with both hands. She proceeded to quickly wash off her eye shadow and lipstick.

"Let nothing of your body be hidden as you present yourself to the Lord." said Sister Beth.

When her face was rid of all cosmetics, Sister Ruth offered Lucy a soft white towel to dry off. My sister took the towel, patted her face quickly, and returned it to the nun. She walked away as Sister Beth placed a hand on Lucy's shoulder and said,

"You are now completely naked and ready to bare your sins to the Lord. Kneel down and confess your sins, my child. May you receive your penance."

The nun pointed her in the direction of the wooden kneeler underneath a small rectangular steel grill in the corner of the room. My sister bowed her head and walked solemnly towards it. She made the sign of the cross with her hands and knelt down. A panel on the other side of the steel grill opened, but not enough to see the priest on the other side. From where we were made to stand, we were not able to see him or hear what he and Lucy were whispering.

This didn't matter, as my attention was now focused on my sister's tight, round backside, now jutting out from her kneeling position. From this vantage point, we could all see the plump outer lips of her vulva poking out from between her thighs, protected by the dark curls of her lustrous pubic hair.

At this point, my penis was fully erect, straining against the front of my church dress pants. Luckily both my parents and the two nuns were giving the ritual their full attention. Otherwise I would be quite embarrassed to have to explain my unholy bodily reactions.

My parents and I continued to stand side by side in a row with our hands folded in front. While my sister confessed her sins, the nuns kneeled on the floor before the cross on the wall and prayed silently as I leered on towards my sister's utter nakedness.

After several minutes, my sister again made the sign of the cross with her hands and stood up from the kneeler as the panel in the wall closed. The kneeler made a short creaking sound when she rose, indicating to the nuns that she was ready to complete the ritual. She stood before us all again. Sister Beth approached her.

"Have you received your penance, my child?" The nun asked.

"Yes." replied my sister in a low, shaky voice. "The Lord wishes my entire body be washed thoroughly of my transgressions. May my beloved family bear witness as I rid myself of sin."

"In the name of the Lord." Both nuns responded.

Sister Beth took my sister's left hand and led her into the sparkling basin of water in the center of the room. Lucy slowly descended the three large porcelain steps into the basin. Her right hand held onto a brass banister for support. Her feet and most of her calves were now submerged as she positioned herself in the center of the basin. Her body was now even closer to my parents and me. She faced us directly, while never looking any of us in the eye.

Her face still blushed out of sheer humiliation. She stood with her shoulders back, spine straight, and arms at her sides. I assumed that this posture was taught in order to prevent her from covering herself with her hands. I could tell though, especially now, that she desperately wanted to.

Sister Ruth brought the small tray of towels, along with the bronze ladle and two vials of yellowish liquid, near the gold tiled rim of the basin. Sister Beth took her place behind Lucy and leaned forward from outside the pool of water.

She took the bronze ladle from the tray and took a scoopful of water from the basin near my sister's knees. The ladle was carefully raised above my sister's head. Lucy raised her head a bit and shut her eyes tightly. Ever so slowly the water was poured, soaking Lucy's hair and running down her back and bum.

The sound of the water echoed loudly off the marble walls of the chamber as it splashed off of Lucy's body and back into the basin. My sister opened her eyes and bowed her head forward. The nun again bent down and took another scoopful of water and repeated the motion, this time pouring the water over her smooth shoulders and down the front of her naked body, ensuring my sister was entirely soaked.

Her long dark hair was now flat against the sides of her head and clung to the skin of her breasts. The water travelled down her front swiftly, highlighting her every curve. It flowed through her dense pubic bush and down her milky white thighs and legs. Her dark curls of pubic hair, which once stood up and away from her mound, were now pointing downwards and dripping.

Sister Ruth was positioned in front of Lucy but still on the basins' border. She took one of the vials off the tray and poured a generous amount of the yellowish gooey liquid into the palm of her right hand. She gave the rest of the vial to Sister Beth, and lathered the liquid between her palms. As Sister Beth did the same, Sister Ruth reached out. My sister instinctively raised her chin, allowing the nun access to her neck.

Using both hands, Sister Ruth started to rub the yellow soap oil into Lucy's neck and chest with quick downward strokes. She then gently repositioned the wet strands of hair that clung to Lucy's chest over to the sides of her shoulders, leaving her breasts fully exposed. Sister Ruth proceeded to rub both of Lucy's breasts simultaneously in a circular motion using the whole of her hands.

The utter softness of Lucy's breasts was most evident at this point as the nun's hands lifted them, parted them, and let them bounce. They slipped through her fingers and back to their natural stance over and over. Sister Ruth continued with Lucy's belly and navel. Sister Beth massaged the oil into Lucy's shoulders, arms, hands, and back from behind. The lather of the oil was eventually spread thinly across her entire upper body.

Sister Ruth again took the vial of oil off the tray and deposited another generous amount into her cupped hand. She then knelt down along the basin rim and tapped Lucy on her inner left thigh, indicating for her to separate her legs. Lucy complied reluctantly, allowing the nun access to her bare womanhood. Sister Ruth proceeded to wash Lucy's vulva with her fingertips, palm facing upward.

She started slowly and sensually, massaging the soap deep between my sister's dark, hairy lips. A small concentration of foam slowly became richer and richer in the area directly under and above my sister's mound. Lucy closed her eyes as her breathing suddenly became heavier. The nun's stroking became consistently more vigorous. She occasionally looked up at my sister's face.

A soft whisper of a moan occasionally escaped my sister's lips and resonated lightly throughout the walls of the chamber. Meanwhile, Sister Beth had finished with Lucy's back and started to wash her buttocks. Her fingers slipped sideways through the division of her butt cheeks, causing another patch of foam to form between her legs. She then proceeded to wash both the front and back of her legs with long, slow strokes.

Lucy's entire body was now covered in the lathered oil. Her chin pointed upwards and her chest was thrust out. Her mouth opened a little. It was obvious she was trying as best she could to restrain herself from moaning, but only managed to silence her voice to a light echoing whimper.

Lucy's panting became more rapid and out of control, and her body began to shudder involuntarily. Something was building up inside of her. She tried her best to contain it but to no avail. I watched on.

After a few moments of this spectacle, Lucy winced and her breathing suddenly stopped. Her fists clenched and her body froze. Sister Ruth rigorously continued stroking her between her legs.

I stared intently, waiting to see what was going to happen next as my erection was now pulsating hard with anticipation. In a few seconds, Lucy involuntarily let out a series of loud moans which sounded of pure and utter ecstasy. Her outcries of pleasure travelled loudly throughout the chamber.

Lucy's moans began to subside after a few seconds as her breathing started to slowly return to normal. She slowly opened her eyes and took a moment to compose herself as the chamber started to regain its former silence. Sister Ruth gradually slowed the pace of her strokes.

She eventually took her hand away from Lucy's crotch and gave Sister Beth a slight nod. Sister Beth took the bronze ladle again and rinsed Lucy's body of the residual lather. Her entire body now shined. Every detail of her naked body was defined. Sister Beth returned the ladle to the tray and grabbed one of the white towels.

As we were always taught that touching our 'private parts' was utterly sinful, I didn't quite understand what Lucy had just experienced. I could only ascertain that the innocent stroking of her womanhood during its cleansing was unavoidably blissful. I also knew that talking about it outside these walls later would probably get me into trouble. So, I just continued to focus on the matters at hand.

Sister Ruth gently placed her hands on Lucy's bare shoulders and pressed firmly, indicating for her to turn around. Lucy did so and took Sister Beth's hand with her right hand. She supported herself on the brass banister with her left. She climbed up the three porcelain steps and out of the basin, standing with her back and bare bottom facing us.

Sister Ruth walked around and approached Lucy. She took another towel from the tray. Lucy bowed her head forward. Sister Beth rubbed the towel firmly and swiftly through Lucy's wet scalp. The long, wet strands of Lucy's hair bounced up and down at the sides of her face as Sister Beth vigorously dried off her head.

Sister Ruth started to dry off the back of Lucy's body. She quickly rubbed the towel firm against Lucy's skin. She started at the top of her shoulders. She then went down and across her back, between her buttocks, down her legs, and finally crouched down to finish at her heels.

When Sister Beth was satisfied with the condition of Lucy's hair, she proceeded to work on drying off the entirety of her front side with the same haste as Sister Ruth. They made quick work of it. Soon Lucy was completely dry, with the exception of her damp hair. Both nuns returned the towels to the tray and stood before Lucy again.

"My child," Sister Beth said, "you are now as pure as the day you came into the world. Cover your nakedness and go in peace, never to give into temptation again. Amen."

"Amen." My parents repeated. The word echoed off the marble walls.

Lucy went behind the white silk screen to get herself dressed. The two nuns stood by ready to assist her. My parents unfolded their hands, which had been clasped the entire time, and relaxed their posture. I took this as permission to do the same. My mother gave me a quick glance to make sure I was okay. She looked somewhat concerned for a reason I did not comprehend. My father looked at me as well, only he was giving me a quick hint of a smirk.

My parents quickly turned around and faced the entrance to the chamber. Luckily, they did not notice my erection which had been throbbing the entire time. Only now did it begin to soften. They then spent the time silently staring at a small angel statue on the back of the confessional door. I followed suit as we all waited for Lucy to get dressed. I took the opportunity to reflect upon what I had just witnessed.

With the blushing in her face, and her inability to look any of us in the eye the entire time, it was apparent that my sister was quite embarrassed by what just happened. And I think I could understand why. I too would be devoted to complete the ritual of course, but only to make my parents proud and to absolve myself of the sins I had just confessed. But at the same time, the whole experience would have made me very uncomfortable to say the least.

The idea of having my entire bare body, which was to be kept hidden and private from my beloved family, put on display in front of them, was mortifying, especially because I would have to face them every day. All while two strange nuns washed every inch of my most intimate areas like I was a helpless child. Having my body reacting against my will to whatever they chose to do with it. I really don't know how my sister managed it all.

In a way, I realized it all added to the beauty of the Ritual. My sister did not refuse to endure this humiliating experience even though she knew both her father and little brother would be observing from a close distance away. Though overcome with embarrassment, she allowed us all to witness her in this most private and vulnerable state, giving up her modesty completely to show she had nothing to hide from the Lord.

It was a testament to her unyielding faith. In a way I admired her. I knew without a doubt my parents did as well. For that, I decided to just do what my father told me to do earlier that afternoon -- observe and respect the beauty of the Ritual of Confession. I would not ever mention it outside these church walls. Even my peers from school would never hear about it from me. I would try my best to preserve its sanctity while never forgetting my own selfish reasons for enjoying it.

After all, this ritual was to be the only time I was given the chance to see any woman under these circumstances. I could not help but enjoy it, even if I was somewhat ashamed. I knew for a fact I would feel the same way the first Thursday of every May from now on. I just had to accept it and keep it to myself.

Lucy eventually came out from behind the silk curtain, along with the two nuns. As we heard her approach us from behind, my parents turned around to acknowledge her. I did the same. She wore a sheer white satin gown which hung from her shoulders. It extended down just below her crotch and covered only the front and back of her torso. The sides of the gown were open, leaving the sides of her body uncovered. I could see she had nothing on underneath the sheet.

I just noticed now that her clothes and other belongings were still piled neatly under the porcelain sink. I had assumed the ceremony was over until I saw Lucy wearing the ritualistic coverings.

Her eyes never left the ground as she walked past me and my father and took her place beside my mother. As she walked by, the pleasant scent of lavender filled my nostrils, along with the faint hint of something I could not distinguish. No doubt this was the aroma of the soap oil used during the ceremony. They all crossed their hands in front again, so I did the same.

My mother took a few steps forward. The two nuns gathered by her sides. All three stood at the basin, just as they did when the ceremony began for Lucy. Sister Beth broke the silence of the chamber and spoke.

"My child, why do you stand before the Lord today?"

"To ask His forgiveness for the sins I am about to confess." My mother responded confidently.

"Then," said Sister Beth, "it is now time to bare your entire body in front of the Lord. Your body will be stripped completely naked, so that you may prove to the Lord you have nothing to hide in His presence."

I felt my penis begin to throb once again as the nuns led my mother behind the white silk screen.

To be continued...

Ritual of Confession - Part 2

As the Ritual repeated itself before me, I was given a chance to focus even more on the ceremony.

The silhouette of my mother's profile stood between shadows of the two nuns. Each nun faced my mother, and the disrobing began. The nun behind my mother quickly pulled the zipper on the back of Mother's dress down to the middle of her back. It made the same buzzing sound as Lucy's skirt just moments before. The flaps of the dress fell open and apart.

The nun in front pulled the bottom of the dress up passed her waist, over her breasts, and then up over her head. The dress was twisted side to side to get it passed each set of curves. The black silhouette of Mother's thin arms was outstretched over her head as the dress was slipped all the way off.

For some reason, this made me think about my grandmother undressing my mother decades ago in a similar manner. I'm not sure why, but at this moment I again became vividly aware of the beauty of the Ritual.

I knew it was just a matter of time before her jewelry, hosiery and underwear were taken from her. She would be led from the privacy of the silk curtain and forced to present herself to both her husband and children, with absolutely nothing to preserve her modesty. My penis filled with blood more quickly then when I was watching my sister. The anticipation was overwhelming.

Shortly thereafter my mother traversed the chamber towards the sink to wash off her makeup. As she leaned over, I took note of the differences between her naked body and that which was presented by my sister moments prior.

As stated before, she was slightly taller than Lucy, making her legs and torso more elongated. Her breasts were a little larger than Lucy's while maintaining the same pear-like shape. Her areolas were also a little larger but had the same circular shape. Both my heart and penis started to throb faster as I was treated to the wonderful view of another woman's pubic bush. It was just as full and dark as Lucy's.

Aside from my mother's body having about a quarter inch more fat and slightly fuller hips, bum and breasts, she and my sister looked very similar. My sister's graceful features paired with my mother's time-tested beauty made them equally beautiful in their own way.

Once her makeup was scrubbed off, Sister Beth announced my mothers' nakedness vocally, and directed her to the kneeler in the corner to receive her penance. After taking the time to confess her sins, she stood again and faced us. She proclaimed the Lord's wishes to have her body washed before her beloved family. She was led into the basin.

As with Lucy, careful attention was paid to washing every part of my mother's body. When she was completely covered with a thin lather of the soap oil, Sister Ruth lightly tapped the inside of my mother's thigh. I knew very well what was coming next.

Unlike Lucy, my mother instantly parted her legs without hesitation. She pushed her pelvis slightly forward, as if offering her exposed womanhood to the nun. Sister Ruth proceeded to rub the soap slowly between the lips of my mother's vulva.