Ritual of Confession Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I imagined Sister Beth was now standing behind me. In my mind, her hand replaced my own as she now stroked my penis from behind. I imagined my saliva was the slippery soap oil used on my mother and sister during their cleansing. My fantasy became more convincing by the moment. It almost felt like I was dreaming. The entire church was beginning to disappear, now being replaced by an infinite sea of white mist.

The images of three anonymous women approached from out of the mist. They simultaneously started to use every part of their bodies to rub firmly against me. I was so distracted by their delightful actions that I wasn't concerned as to how they actually looked.

Two of them rubbed against my arms and the sides of my torso. The other was crouched at my feet, brushing up against my legs and thighs. It was as if they were begging me to use them however I pleased. They were offering themselves to me completely. Their six hands gently caressed my skin with their fingertips as their soft bodies continued to rub against mine.

At the same time, the other women now appeared in front of me. They began to embrace each other intimately for my sole amusement. Just as the three rubbing against me and Sister Beth behind me were pleasing me physically, they desired to please me visually. They seemed to be asking for my permission to continue as they gazed into my eyes intently. Convinced to proceed, they faced their respective partners.

Simultaneously, all the women in front of me started to kiss each other on the lips with lewd passion. Their hands fully and sensuously fondled and explored each other's bodies. They took various positions around me. Some expressed their lust while lying on their sides. Other's did it while in various standing, kneeling, and sitting positions. Some lay on top of their respective counterparts and other's straddled each other as they kissed erotically.

Their groans of bliss were loud and diverse. I was surrounded by sexual perversion and I was loving it.

The tingling at the base of my penis suddenly grew. Between my legs, I could feel my internal muscles contract tightly. Still imagining Sister Beth's hand around my shaft, my stroking was now faster than it ever was. I just knew something amazing was about to happen so long as I didn't stop what I was doing.

I was much deeper into my fantasy than ever before. Reality seemed to completely diminish. I could almost smell that same wonderful earthy musk that resided thick in the confessional chamber after the Ritual's conclusion. In my head, the sound of a somewhat familiar, loving female voice calmly echoed.

"Yes! Yes! That's it darling. Release! It's alright sweetheart. Let yourself go. Release, darling! Oh, my sweetheart! Yes!" It repeated over and over.

Without warning, the internal muscles between my legs involuntarily tightened hard, sending waves of unparalleled pleasure throughout my manhood and deep into my groin. I opened my eyes and looked down, not daring to stop what I was doing with my hand.

To my shock, a thick stream of white fluid spurted out of the tip of my penis and landed on the wood tiled floor of my room. The blissful sensations continued for a couple of seconds longer and stopped. I froze for a moment before taking a deep breath. My mind slowly returned me to my room as I waited for the beating of my heart to subside. I let my penis slowly become flaccid in my hand before I finally let it go.

My mind now basked in the afterglow of what was the most climatic sensation I had ever experienced.

I leaned over and reached towards the floor, still undressed in front of my mirror. With my fingertips, I scooped up a small sample of the white fluid my body had expelled. Feeling it between my thumb and forefinger, I recognized it's wet, sticky texture. It was the same fluid I found on the front of my pajama pants and on my bed sheets after waking up from a night of dealing with the frustration of my 'impure thoughts.'

But at this moment, I did not feel shame as I usually did when I noticed the creamy liquid. I did not feel any guilt whatsoever. My definition for the term 'impure thought' rapidly became null. The idea of hiding from my carnal desires now seemed 'impure.'

For once in my life, I enjoyed the feeling of defying the beliefs of my parents. It was my choice to do so. I was a man! I had the freedom to make choices. Whether I chose salvation or eternal damnation, it was my choice.

Deep down, I was proud of my decision. As long as I was true to myself, my decisions were no concern of anyone else. Not even my own family. The way I dealt with my feelings and emotions was normal, even if no one else understood or knew of it. Inside, I knew that this was not the last time I would explore these newfound acts of pleasure.

In the meantime, I would still go to church and say my prayers. I would still honor my family and follow the Lord's command to the best of my ability. I would still preserve the sanctity of the Ritual of Confession. I would still fear the Lord's wrath if I ever gave in to evil.

Only now, when I experienced curiosity for women I found particularly attractive, I would not treat it as evil. I would fully explore these wonderful emotions and not suppress them. Otherwise, I knew my frustration would consume me. I would not be afraid to admit my desires anymore, and when I practiced my admittance and acceptance without judgment or fear, it became my own personal 'Ritual of Confession.'