Rivalry in Indian Dorm Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, then Rhada breaks through my struggle each time. I feel her warm body. I feel her kisses on my lips. I feel being held. I start feeling consoled. I surrender to her. She starts eating my pussy. It makes me ashamed. And, then this good feeling rises up my spine. The pleasure dispels the shame like the sun dispels the night's shadow. The demons are scared into the corners and deep underground. I feel good in pleasure united with Rhada. That's how it also was this time. The clean white high thread count sheets felt luxurious. I started licking Rhada's labia to return the favor. Sleepiness settled in. I'd drift a sleep and jolt awake to remember to lick and suck Rhada. I'd dream and find myself suckling on her clitoris.

The slight morning light tickled my face and roused me to look around. The college girls had snuck into the shower. They had little woven baskets in their hand. A few purple flower petals were falling down on my face. It was not the morning light that had tickled me. They were showering us with flower petals. Rhada, the lucky one, had rich red rose petals falling on her butt. The butt was still near my face. She had moved a little down on my torso. We were to be in a good mood to meet the principle.

The rival college girls formed a circle around us, as we were lead back through the hallways and down the stair case. The door was large and made of dark mahogany. The door plate spelled out the principals name 'Ram Singh.' Above the name was a photo of a jolly laughing man in a suit with a tie. The dark knocking sound hinted at the depth and weight of the door: "Come in, beautifuls."

The principal's office had all the furnishings of a noble office. There was an old fashioned globe from wood, a leather coach, floor to ceiling book shelves with old books. The towering wooden desk was filled with a name plate, business card holder, pen holder, papers, and oddly a cheap plastic radio. Behind the desk sitting on a high back rest leather chair was the principal. He was wearing a suit. His hair was short to hide the receding section. Gray hair crawled over his scalp in between the still black hair. Big glasses were taken from his nose and put on the desk. The jacket of his suit was resting on the backrest.

My roommates and I were by ourselves with the principal. The rival college girls had left quickly. The principal smiled broadly at us. We were standing around a bit unsure. Was the principal in on this? Was our nakedness appropriate? Would he play with us? We had always only been played with by other college girls. Some of the awkwardness left, when the principal took of his pressed pants. Without his pants, the big white boxer shorts showed and the neat black dress socks.

"First, we shall get my dick hard."

He motioned Rhada to kneel under his desk, pull his drawers down, and take in his whole penis. Rhada kneeled in front of him. He slid to the front of the chair reclining. Rhada took his flaccid penis. Because it was soft, she could take it in her mouth completely. Her lips wrapped around his penis at the bottom of the shaft. To show off, she licked his balls with her tongue.

Sheela was asked to stand on his arm rest with her behind toward him. Her hands were resting on the table as she leaned forward. The leaning forward made her sex shine trough behind her legs. The principal took some broad licks with his whole tongue. Then, he pressed his mouth into her sex and started munching deeply. His hands pulled her hips closer.

Within a minute, the principal was standing stiff. He sent Rhada and Sheela to stand in front of the desk with us. He took off his dress shirt and undershirt. His belly was big and flaccid. The chest hairs were a few isolated white curls. The muscles on his arms and chest were sagging like an old man.

"Let's play a little game. Shall we! You all know musical chairs. It is that game, where you have to move from position to position until the music stops. The girl not having a position gets eliminated. This game is a little different. I will play music. You will jump on my lap. You will thrust your vagina on my penis. Then, you thrust your butt on my penis. After those two thrusts, you move on. The next girl gets in position. The girl on top of me, when the music stops, gets to finish me off."

The principal pressed play on the cheap plastic boom box. Marching music sounded. "Let's go ladies!" Rhada was the first to jump on his chair. Her naked feet were standing on his arm rest. She squatted down on his penis. She took his penis in her vagina and moaned as her vagina was still tight this morning. She lifted her hips to position his penis under her ass. He pushed her down. She yelped and fell a little bit back. He held her from falling hard onto the edge of the table. Rhada jumped away.

I jumped after her. I liked the idea of feeling Rhada on his penis. Our morning cuddling had been cut short. Up close, the principal was all breathy. He was heaving with excitement. His face had a double chin and squirrel cheeks. He could have stored quite a few nuts in his mouth with those extra pockets. I took him into my front. He exhaled deeply a smell of sausage and eggs waved across my face. I gave him the pooper for that, stuffing his penis into my behind. Then, I jumped off his lap.

Quickly, the game turned into a rapid chase. One of us would plop her vagina on him with a loud thud of sweaty skin hitting sweaty skin. A quick lift and second drop with another skin on skin thud. Off, we'd be. The next girl would climb him. The former girl would dash half way around the desk to wait in line again.

When I came around for the fourth time, he slapped the boom box to stop. He pulled me close. His red lips covering the gap of his mouth opened with spit spindles hanging thinly from the upper to the lower lip. He swallowed my mouth. His pelvis thrust inside of me rapidly. My legs were still squat style up, so that he penetrated me deeply. When he convulsed in orgasm and his glassy eyes looked into mine two inches away, I heard Rhada rustle his clothes in the background.

As the sated man slumped deeper into his rich leather chair, Rhada opened the window and called on us to follow her: "I got his drawers. Let's get out of here." Outside the window was a lovely vegetable garden with half ripened fruit. The glorious morning was still working on waking up the neighborhood. The thick European grass felt luxurious under my feet. Rhada was already cowering under the low white washed brick wall at the edge of the college. Her mind was action oriented looking for a way back to our school with our exposed nakedness.

She found a pile of news papers under a nearby tree. She instructed us to roll a few pages to make strings out of them. We'd wrap a plain sheet around us to cover our bodies. Then, we'd use a rolled paper sausage to tie the sheet in place. We'd wrap the top of the flat sheet around the rolled paper sausage to hide the paper sausage. In that way, we had one such piece covering our hips and another covering our breast right under the arm pits. We looked a little like Tahitian girls with grass skirts and coconut bikinis.

Back at our school, we presented the rival principal's underwear as our trophy. We had succeeded with our spy mission. The girls quickly walked us to our own principal. He quickly walked us out of our own college. He put us on the back seat of the car. We were pressed together four girls on a narrow seat bench for three. As he walked us back to the principal, we got to sit similarly pressed together on the leather coach. Our principal proudly waved the drawer in front of the rival principal's face. The rival principal gnashed his face: "Okay, you got me this time."

While we were breathless for the negotiation of the return of the drawer to happen, the principals packed out a game of Backgammon. We did not understand their complacency. The tension was clearly in the air. The dice knocked against the game box. Our principal would remind the rival principal to drink with every throw of the dice. The rival principal had already finished one and a half large plastic bottles of water. "Okay, I am ready," said the rival principal. Our principal smiled overly happy and jumped a little bit into air, when he got up with too much eagerness.

We followed the two up the stairs, along the hallway, and into the girl's shower room. Our principal took of his clothes. He waved his fist in the air and did a little Jimmy dancing in a circle. His eyes looked a little bluer. The rival principal chewed air with his teeth to work off a little bit of his unwilling energy: "Okay, old man, here comes your birthday gift."

Our principal kneeled in front of the rival principal. His outstretched arms reached back with his fingers sprayed open. He looked like a little boy running towards the beach for the first time. The rival principal unzipped his pants. He got his old penis out and started peeing at our principal. The strong volume of the one and a half water bottles from earlier unleashed.

Our principal let the mostly white stream of urine fall on his chest. Then, he doused his hair in it. He let it spray on his face. He opened his mouth. His mouth filled and the urine spilled out on the side of his lips. He gargled urine. He swallowed urine. As the last drops came out of the rival penis, his cupped hands caught them. He eagerly licked them up. Then, he rolled onto his back to roll in the puddle of pee on the floor. The rival principal shook his head and looked at us: "We are former lovers. This is what he most fondly remembers of our liaison."