River Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With the heat of the sun on his back, he began pounding harder into her eager beaver and she thrust back hard. Shortly, while her ass was squeezed up and well off the ground, Jim slid a hand around her strained cheeks. Inching closer with each thrust, he rubbed his wet finger against her brown hole and then beyond. Ostensibly to pick up some of her luscious lubrication from her conquered cunt, he also let Lou's pumping prick rub against his well-placed finger. Lou felt the added squeeze, but didn't know it was Jim's hand he felt. Even if he had, he was too distracted and too close to climax to care.

"Still pumping his fat phallus into his wife's mouth, Jim moved his slippery finger against Jill's rear hole and rubbed across it. Each time her ass came back to earth, he pressed her dark hole relentlessly until it finally yielded. She yelped a new sound that was a mix of a gasp, grunt and moan. He twisted a finger inside to the first joint and held the pressure as Lou's dick pushed past it from the other side. Shortly, he was in to the last joint.

"By that time Lou was aware of a suddenly tighter twat and guessed what Jim was doing. The increased pressure made him groan loudly and he loved the change. He lifted Jill's legs onto his shoulders and Jim shifted his hand so the fingers not in his wife's ass were cupping Lou's balls as they bounced against his wife. He felt Lou's dick throb and pulse as he shouted and shot his hot cream into his wife. Jill felt the condom fill with each pulse and the heat against her cervix pushed her over the edge. She screamed in relief and release. Lou won't say if that was his first gay experience.

"Jim, feeling Lou pulse into his wife's cunt, grunted and filled her mouth to overflowing with his cum. They crumpled up together, cum spilling onto her tits and ignored the teens who had finally dared to get closer. While they caught their breath and came down, they were unaware of the praise from the five naked teens. Yet, they slowly became aware of ten new hands sweeping their bodies.

"Lou jumped up and peeled the condom off. He ran toward the river shouting 'Last one in can kiss my ass!' Not much of an incentive, but they all jumped in. Strangers in three groups, they splashed and swam, poked and teased until sunset. Before getting dressed, Jill pulled Lou by his dick and insisted on sucking him off. She said she'd tasted her husband and now wanted to taste him to cap off the party in her mouth. He was too thick to get into her throat, but neither had any complaints."

Bev's tits had finally escaped during the story, her top barely clingy to her waist. One hand pulling her gorgeous nipple, while the other was under her short skirt rubbing something fun. Maybe I'll relate the rest of that night another time. "Lou's river ride ended that day with three deep kisses with the women before getting dressed in his leathers and helmet and literally riding off into the sunset, back to his wife.

===========================

/\__/\
( ~ ~ )
> * < Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks....

12