Riya and Rudra Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had stabbed through my heart, my lips trembled as sobs tore through my heart.

"Take her now," ma shouted and immediately Rudra came to stand between her and me.

"It's too late ma, she's already four months pregnant." His voice twisted with inner turmoil.

"Then take her out of my sight, I curse the day she was born." Ma and Rudra disappeared behind the door. I could hear him console ma in the corridor. I felt alone again. All alone in the world. Rudra had let her believe I was a prostitute. My heart wrenched. I felt a stab of pain in my stomach and I buckled.

"My own flesh and blood." I heard ma scream in the corridor and my ears prickled. What was she talking about? "Rudra do you remember when I first gave her up. I cried for days, it felt like I had cut my heart out. Then when I got her back again I thanked God for saving her from that dreadful accident. But for what. So she could stab me with a knife in return and besmirch my name."

I shuddered as the implication of what she was saying dawned upon me. Rudra was my brother and he had known it all along. "Do you know about inbreeding?" My mind began to circle and I closed my eyes. My hand traced the baby growing inside me and every piece fell into the puzzle. That is why he didn't want ma to know, I understood now. She would never be able to withstand the shock of it or the implications thereof.

My hand felt our illegitimate heir, our inbred baby. The act spelt notoriety, perversion, taboo, incest and something stirred in my groin. Did I still want the baby? Yes, I did. Did it matter that Rudra was my own brother? It did, but there was a part of me that craved him and that had never loved him like a brother, and could never now. We'd have to leave for certain. No one could ever find out. It would be our secret.

Outside I heard Rudra telling ma that he would take me away until the delivery.

--------------------------------------------------

I snuggled before the fire letting my mind drift from one memory to another. I was nine months pregnant and on a maternity leave from the Univ. We had married in a local church a few days after our arrival. Here we did not have to hide from anyone, of course that didn't include our letting the secret out of the bag either. My mind drifted back home, to ma. She had spoken to me once or twice since then and only when I had been hospitalized in a critical condition. I still couldn't live with the way I had hurt mother.

Both Rudra and I felt guilty of that, but I guess his explanation of why this happened did make sense. He had never got the chance to bond with me like a sibling. I had been given up for adoption to my parents, Rudra's paternal aunt and uncle as a newborn. When I had been brought back after the accident at the age of seven my brother saw only a girl and not a sister. He sniggered saying he wasn't used to girls roaming half naked in the house giving out banshee calls. He fell in love he said not with a sister but a girl.

I was due in a week and my lungs hyperventilated every time I walked about carrying my bulge. An ultra sound had revealed that I was carrying twins. Yukti and Vansh were coming into the world together. So I was left with no other alternative but to relax all the time by the fire. I had molded Rudra to agree over a home delivery. Any how I had kept my fingers crossed. Would we allow our children to live like we did? Yes, if they wanted to. But of course as parents we would warn them of the consequences. Inbreeding caused genetic disorders in second generation siblings.They could always adopt.

"Rudra," I called out. I'm horny." I shifted the covers off my heavily pregnant body. Lifted my skirts and spread my legs. He came by my side and sat between my legs, his eyes roving hungrily over what he saw. It had been almost a month since we had last fucked to our hearts content. So right now he pleasured his senses with the thought that this was his pregnant sister, with massive jugs of milk, carrying his frolicsome twins and still horny for more. His head disappeared between my thighs and I cooed my pleasure.

12