Road Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said reverently, "Mary Beth, you have the most perfect ass I have ever seen. It is beautiful ... just like the rest of you."

"Nathan, do you really think so?'

"Yes, for sure!"

"Well, you've never said so. You never let me know you liked me."

"Mary Beth, I've been afraid of you since the first time I saw you."

"Why?"

"Because ... you might ... reject me and that makes me afraid ... to say anything that might ... make you think you wouldn't want to be with me. Yeah, I know, it's a stupid self-fulfilling prophesy, right?"

Mary Beth scrambled from the bench and laid herself up my form. It was either cuddle with her or let her drop on the ground. I'm not dumb ... I chose to cuddle.

I put my arms around her as her mouth sought mine and we kissed. My hands rubbed up and down and then cupped her beautiful round ass.

My cock pressed up against her and she said, "I've been wondering if you were interested in making out with me."

"Oh, baby! You just don't know how much."

"Yeah? Well, me too. Let's do it."

"Yes ... please."

She said, "Got an idea. You sit straddling the bench, okay?"

She got up and turned out the camp lantern, and I moved to the bench, kicking one leg over it. As I was settling down, she pulled my shorts down under my scrotum, revealing my whole package. Mary Beth turned and stepped over the bench the same way I had, facing away from me. She bent over, pushed back, captured my cock in her hand and guided it into her hot wet pussy as she sat down.

She leaned back against me and said "Mmmmm, good!"

I kissed the side of her face and her neck, nibbled at her ear and smelled her hair. My hands worked under her thin top and fondled her tits, which were not as big as Brittany's or Traci's but were still a good handful.

She turned her head a little and whispered, "You can do this all night if you want to."

"I'd love to," I responded, "but I don't think my third leg will let me stay like this as long as I'd like."

I flexed that muscle, feeling my shaft wander around her inner chamber and then her muscles responded in kind. From the movement of the moon, I guessed that it was nearly an hour later when I made a move, letting one hand trail down over her stomach and into the valley of her pussy, finding her clit and teasing her into an orgasm, then a second and third before she slumped forward and I rose up and began pumping her pussy from behind, pounding my crotch against her wonderful ass. Just as I started spraying her love box with my sperm, she came once more.

When we had rested a few minutes, Mary Beth got up to go in but first turned and said "Nathan, I hope this was just the first of many." Then she was gone.

Ten minutes later I tried to get to bed quietly but Traci was waiting for me. As I climbed into bed, nude as usual, she turned when her ass pressed back into my crotch and whispered "I couldn't get to sleep. I need it, honey." She massaged my balls until my cock was hard and then guided it into her slick opening. I didn't get to sleep for another forty minutes.

The next day we arrived under the time limit but within the allotted time. However the penalties that Sean accrued put us over the limit and meant that we had failed the mission. Therefore we had to vote a member off that night. Around the campfire, Sean pointed to Brittany and said he voted to evict her because of her attitude. One by one, every one else pointed to Sean and voted to evict him because of his attitude. He was given one minute to leave.

A few minutes later a replacement member walked up. He introduced himself as Jeremy, a 21 year old Midwest college student. He turned out to be very engaging, very outgoing, and a good singer. He kept us entertained many hours through the coming weeks. For his first week on the team, he was exempt from eviction.

Two days later we were given instructions to drive to a mountain cabin which was home to a climbing school. There we received our next mission, which was to climb from the 9,200 foot level to a spot over 12,000 feet high, in the process crossing crevasses on shaky aluminum ladders and rope bridges. We would rappel down an 1800 foot ice face into a fissure in the ice, traverse the fissure for 300 feet and then climb 200 feet through a natural bridge, a donut-shaped ice-covered rock formation. From there we would climb down roughly 1500 feet back to the starting point. If we did not all make it back by sundown, we would fail the mission.

I was surprised that Mary Beth had manipulated things the last few days so that she and I could take some long walks by ourselves and each time she found a spot where she let me fuck her. I could easily have fallen in love with her and for sure I was in lust with her. I began to believe maybe it was the same with her. She opened her pussy for my use and I ate it thoroughly and fucked it just as thoroughly.

Traci seemed to know what was happening between Mary Beth and I and it apparently did not sit well with her, even though I had seen her at various times screwing both Sean and Donnel. I knew also that Brittany had fucked both of the other guys although I did not know whether Mary Beth had or not. I really didn't want to know either. However, Traci began to bitch about not wanting to be on the team, wanting to go back home, being homesick for her family, and anything else that came to mind. She had gone from a very friendly person to one that got on every one's nerves and didn't seem to care. The only time she shut up was when she came to bed ... then she didn't seem to mind who was doing whom.

We started the mission at daybreak, having consumed a breakfast of energy bars and juice. We had guides to show us where to go and how to get there but no one, not even team members, was allowed to help other team members. We were each outfitted with a pair of crampons for our feet and one ice axe. During the whole mission we were roped together for safety but there was a hundred feet of rope between team members so it was only a last ditch measure.

The initial 3000 foot climb went well, although there were some shaky times on the two ladder bridges and the very unstable rope bridge but we made it without anyone falling off completely. The rappel was actually a series of steps where we used the crampons and axe to descend the first 1500 feet and then we made a series of four rappels of about 75 feet each to get into the fissure. Everyone made the traverse just fine until Donnel tried it and he nearly got stuck in some of the tighter spaces. He wasted quite a bit of time though trying to get through them.

The climb out of the fissure to the natural bridge proved to be the biggest challenge. First Jeremy climbed up, managing to push and pull himself up with no real problems and once out of the fissure the climb was a snap. Having seen the way, Mary Beth and Brittany followed in succession, making it with no problems. Traci really struggled with the climb out of the fissure and nearly didn't make it but after lots of struggles finally pulled herself up and disappeared over the top.

Donnel was next, leaving me to bring up the rear with still over an hour to complete the mission successfully. Over and over he thrust his axe into the overhead ice and moved up a few inches only to come back down a few seconds later. The hosts announced when we only had 30 minutes and he was still in the same position. He made one more attempt and failed and then spent the remainder of the time tuning out the exhortation of the team and just standing with his axe in the ice. Only when time was called and I could push from below and others pulled from above did we get Donnel out. It was a sad procession back to the RV.

At the camp, Traci and I voted to evict Donnel for causing us to fail on the mission. However the others all voted to evict Traci for her change in attitude and lack of desire to be on the team. Sadly I bid farewell to my bedmate before she walked off the mountain.

A few minutes later, a new member walked into the circle of light around the campfire. She was wearing low-rider jeans and a short tank top that left at least eight inches of bare midriff, including a very impressively shaped abdomen. It looked like if she inhaled, she just might be naked. She introduced herself as Dana, a 20 year old blonde Californian who was a junior at Berkeley. She hugged everyone and said she was happy to be part of the team. As it turned out, not everyone on the team was happy to see her.

I was mildly surprised that, when Dana asked where to stow her things, Brittany showed her to the front overhead. When we went to bed later, Mary Beth had taken Traci's place in my bed. She came to bed in her underwear but we soon had it off her and were clenched in a tight embrace. For the first time, I fucked her in bed missionary style although the pace was exceeding slow to keep from rocking the RV. It took longer but we both got great satisfaction from it. Mary Beth even bit a hole in her lower lip when she came the fourth time.

For two days, we went up the mountain for pleasure skiing and snow boarding. We had a great time, with lots of laughing and talking and teasing everyone. It was the first time to ski for both Donnel and Dana but we had enough experience to give them all the help they needed. There were enough side trips, both on the mountain and down at the warmer camp site, that there was all kinds of hanky-panky going on. Both Jeremy and I serviced all three of the girls but they complained that Donnel had a little dong and didn't really show much interest in sex anyway; they began to wonder if he was gay but he never said anything to Jeremy or me.

Dana was a really hot little number with the biggest boobs of the group. The second day she was with us, she and I had skied ahead of the group and she executed a sharp U-turn in front of me, causing us to make contact and go tumbling down the hill a little way. We wound up sliding into a dry hole at the bottom of a big evergreen tree, completely out of sight of everyone and everything. Dana was laying across my body and she turned and first thing I knew we were lip-locked.

Pulling a few Velcro tabs, her exposed pussy settled over my exposed erection and she rode me like a professional cowgirl. I worked my hands into her snowsuit and played with her ample tits while she rocked on my implement. The cold of the nearby snow did not affect my pleasure in the least as her velvety smooth cunt moved up and down my rock-hard flagpole until she had cum twice and I spilled my seed into her hot twat. My legs were still shaky as we skied down to the lodge without further incident. However I still thought Mary Beth's pussy was the best there was.

The following morning we had instructions to travel to a spot in New Mexico to participate in solving a puzzle. Everyone was assigned a specific specialty and we were given a week to bone up on the specialties. My specialty was compass and map reading. Donnel was the riddle master, Brittany was the languages expert, Jeremy was the code breaker. Mary Beth and Dana had their unique assignments as well. We were fighting to solve the puzzle before a three hour time limit expired and each specialist had to solve his/her part without the help of any other team mates but all team mates had to follow the whole puzzle and cross the finish line together to complete the mission.

We were given directions to the first clue, about 300 yards down the mountainside through some moderate undergrowth. There we found a board with six lines of instructions, one in each of the six languages Brittany was given to study. I thought she had spent a lot of time studying the books she had been given but she struggled with the clue, going from French to Spanish to German to Italian before feeling confident that the clue said "Down to Road and South."

We took off through the underbrush heading downhill and about half a mile down found the service road. Checking my compass, we turned right to go south and followed the road a little over a mile before we found the next clue box where another road from above quartered into the service road. The clue had a list of words and two possible categories. Donnel, who had done absolutely no studying in the last week, studied the choices and picked one which sent us up to the RV to determine if it was the right choice.

The RV was up the diagonal road almost two miles at a fairly steep grade. We tried to run but Donnel just couldn't keep up and the group had to keep stopping to let him catch up. It took us 45 minutes to cover the two miles only to find that Donnel had picked the wrong clue. We had to go back down the hill to pick the other clue, which then sent us in the opposite direction to the next station. By the time we crossed the finish line, we were more than an hour behind schedule because of Donnel's error and slow progress.

At the campfire that evening, the five of us all voted to evict Donnel and he walked away, not really unhappy for being kicked off the team. We were joined in a few minutes by a tall lanky kid named Doyle, a 21 year old Texan who had just graduated from veterinary school at A&M. He had a wry sense of humor that made everything he said seem funny. He had us all laughing before he even sat down.

When it came time to go to bed, Doyle asked the girls up front if it wouldn't be nice to break things up and let him sleep on the longer front overhead bunk, since he was taller. Jeremy agreed, asking Brittany to share his single side bunk. Dana said that she would like to stay in the overhead ... with Doyle.

That changed the whole dynamic in the RV. With three couples sleeping together, nobody thought anything about the van rocking and it frequently did. Dana even managed to get on top of Doyle in the shallow confines of the overhead bunk. Most of the time Jeremy and Brittany screwed doggy style on their sides while I rode Mary Beth's saddle almost every night with the freedom to use any position we chose. It was agreed that twice a week for the rest of the mission, each of the girls would move to another bunk for a night.

After the big puzzle fiasco, we had five days and nights to test the new arrangement before we had to move to a new venue. I felt some pangs of jealousy when Doyle or Jeremy were fucking Mary Beth but that didn't keep me from loving every second I was screwing Dana or Brittany. I loved fucking all three women and each of them had something that was a little unique about their love-making that made it special.

I think I was the slowest fucker in the bunch because my partner and I were almost always the last to finish. The girls said I had more stamina than the other guys and because of that they all had one or two more orgasms with me than with the other guys and that was a plus. It sure kept me in high pussy.

On the sixth day we received instructions to travel about 600 miles to Zion National Park. Once there we were met by the host and hostess and last year's winning team. In this mission we were going to play against another team instead of the clock.

At 9 AM two days later, we met with the host and hostess and our opponents in the park. We were introduced to a Fillipino warrior with tattoos all over his body. He was an expert in body tattoos and their meaning. He would be the judge of the first part of the competition.

We had paints in four colors: green, black, blue, and red. We were to design a series of tattoos for each team member and then explain their meaning at the judging. Our show piece tattoo was to be Mary Beth, who would be covered from head to toe. The other girls convinced her to take off her bikini top and let us put on the non-permanent ink tattoos all over her body. A little reluctantly she allowed us to paint her all over, right down into her bikini bottoms and completely covering her buttocks.

The design took advantage of her body contours and we felt good about the result. Everyone else had a little more normal design so that when we went to the judging, everyone was pretty well covered in the paints. Although it was make-believe, we had developed a story about how the islands were formed and changed over the years and then came up with tattoos to convey that story.

The other team was overwhelmed when Mary Beth removed a scarf she used to hide her upper half and revealed her bare breasts painted into the design of a fierce Filipino battle and the signs of a victory, right down to her exposed buttocks. She even pushed her bikini bottom down dangerously low to show everything. The other team had done a good job too but couldn't match Mary Beth's scenario and the judge awarded us the win. One down and two more competitions to go.

After the challenge was over, we had the rest of the afternoon free. Most of my team went into town to check out the action. I had not slept well the prior night and begged off to catch up on some sleep. As they were leaving, I went into the RV and sacked out. I was almost out when the door to the RV opened and Trista, a 24 year old dark haired beauty from last year's team walked in. She said she needed to get some sleep too and said that she knew our accommodations were more comfortable than theirs so she asked if I would mind if she slept with me. I smiled and said that I wouldn't mind.

Trista pulled off her top revealing a nice large set of jugs, then dropped her shorts to show a completely shaven pussy with an even tan all over. I held up the sheet and she climbed in beside me, just as naked as me. With less than a minute's work with her hand, my penis was rock hard and she climbed on top of me, easing herself down around its hardness. She lay on my chest and we kissed for several long minutes while my cock flexed like crazy inside her pussy. Then she started to rock her ass around in no particular pattern and we both got hotter. By the time she had been riding me just a few minutes, I forgot all about being tired.

While Trista concentrated on moving my cock in her pussy, my hands were feeling up her shapely buttocks, then her heavy tits, then back again. For several seconds, I helped her move her ass, then squeezed her hooters and pursued her tongue. She was moving in such slow motion that it was taking forever but it was a delicious forever. Finally she sucked in her breath, rolled back her eyes and quaked through an orgasm. When it had passed, she lowered herself to my body and just lay there spent.

I rolled us over without taking my cock out of her and slowly I started stroking my grateful tool into her hot cunt. After several minutes, she started using her legs to change the feelings coming from our coupling by changing ever so slightly the way we met at the bottom of each stroke. Thirty minutes later, when my balls emptied with great delight into her sloppy slick cunt, she had already cum four more times and was wearing the most lopsided smile I'd seen in a while. We fell asleep in each other's arms but were awake in time to fuck once more before the crowd straggled home at 2 o'clock in the morning.

The following morning the other team left for the Denver airport where they would disband and return to their separate homes. Trista had promised to stay in touch when I got back to school, although I suspected our age difference would soon cause her to loose interest.

We had three days to camp in the park, take hikes, and fuck while we waited for our next mission and instructions for travel. Mary Beth had returned to my bed with no mention of Trista, although I'm sure she saw the huge cum stain on the sheets. Even at that, there didn't seem to be any jealousy among the team members, at least not as it had evolved, because everyone knew that Mary Beth and I were a couple just as Doyle and Dana were a couple and Jeremy and Brittany were a couple.