Road Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However several times someone suggested a change and for a night or an afternoon we would all swap partners and enjoy the delights of someone else's company for a time before returning to our 'usual' arrangements. Thus every few days I fucked Dana and Brittany while the other guys both got their licks into Mary Beth's cunt. It sure seemed to make us a close-knit team.

When our new instructions arrived by e-mail, we found we had to drive several hundred miles to an Arizona Indian reservation, where we would learn some new skills. We were paired, by the host, into teacher-student pairs: Brittany and me, Jeremy and Dana, and Doyle and Mary Beth. The couples could choose the role of each player so Dana, Mary Beth and I were teachers while the others were students. While the students waited with the RV in a remote campsite, the teachers were taken to the tribal council area of the reservation.

In part one we were given instruction in bending a long steel rod by placing it against the neck of two people and trusting each other as they walked toward each other. Amazingly the steel bent double without piercing the flesh of either participant. In part two we were required to contemplate our lives and describe to the others some obstacle that had become an 'imaginary wall' that we had to overcome to continue growing as a person. With the imaginary wall "demolished" by revealing it, we were able to walk barefoot across a stretch of burning coals in a fire pit as the third part of the assignment.

To complete the mission, the teachers had to go back to the camp and instruct their students in the three trust situations and get the students to complete the same tasks. If we won, we would get a check for $12,000 to split and move on to the final mission. At the campfire, the three of us described what was to be done but the three students were very skeptical, especially Brittany. I convinced Brittany to stand with me and hold the steel rod at her throat, assuring her that I would not hurt her. Finally she took a slow step toward me and amazed herself when the rod began to bend. Her confidence grew as she kept moving until the rod was bent so closely that I could hug her to me. After that the other two performed the task easily.

Describing and convincing the students to participate in the imaginary wall project was difficult. I took Brittany aside and explained to her how I used to be deathly afraid of all females, especially the good looking ones. I could not speak coherently around one, let alone act calmly and rationally. Finally with a little push from Mary Beth, I realized that all people are basically alike and that if I acted like myself and someone didn't like me, that was okay and I didn't need to be accepted by everyone on the planet to be okay with myself.

That let me deal with women in a much easier fashion, more relaxed and confident. And it resulted in making a lot more friends than I had previously. After that, we sat together and Brittany began to talk about her childhood, growing up in a home where her step-father seemed to hate having her around and blamed her for everything that went wrong. Her mother ignored it, probably because she was afraid to say anything. She talked for a half-hour, finally coming to the conclusion that, now that she was on her own, it didn't matter what her step-father had done to her before and she was not going to let him rule her life anymore.

When we met back at the campfire, the teachers prepared the coals and showed the students how to walk across them barefoot. Brittany wanted to be the first student to do it and she was great. The others completed the task quickly and the mission was done. We had earned the right to attempt one last mission for the grand prize.

However we would not receive instructions for four more days so we had time to kill. We decided to drive to Williams, Arizona and take a trip into the Grand Canyon on our way to the park in southern California where the last mission would play out.

We had a great few days and still arrived the night before our next mission. We decided to have a campfire and enjoy the great outdoors one last time since our whole project would end with the mission the following day. The evening turned out to be absolutely perfect.

The next morning we reported to the mission area to find a strange contraption set up. While there were trees around, it was not in the trees but rather four utility type poles that had been set up with two at one area and two at another. About twenty feet off the ground, two ropes had been strung between two distant poles, forming parallel lines. Between the two ropes, several planks have been attached at irregular intervals as if for a rope bridge with steps missing. Several feet above the bridge is a cable from which hang short ropes above the bridge.

Above the entire contraption was a crane from which hung two lightweight cables. We were given harnesses and soon figured that the cables and harnesses were our safety system in case we fell.

The host and hostess explained that the bridge and ropes had been arranged so that crossing the bridge would require teamwork. We were assigned teams of Doyle and Brittany, Jeremy and Dana, and Mary Beth and me. We have exactly 30 minutes for all three teams to cross from the starting point to the end platform of the bridge. If we did, there were six new cars awaiting us. If we failed, we got nothing.

Doyle was adamant that he knew how to do it and demanded to go first. He and Brittany took their places on the starting end and stepped off when the timer started. They managed to get to the third plank when Brittany took a misstep and Doyle failed to catch her, sending both of them off the bridge.

Jeremy wanted to go next so he and Dana clambered up. They got as far as the second rope, where Jeremy reached for the rope, slipped and fell, ending their attempt.

As we watched Jeremy and Dana, I told Mary Beth that I thought we could do it and explained each step of my plan. She grinned and squeezed my hand in agreement. We climbed up to the starting point.

One at a time with Mary Beth starting, we moved to the first plank, trying to keep the ropes steady. I reached the first hand rope without having to stretch and pulled it down so Mary Beth and I could both hold it. There was only one plank missing in the next gap so stepping carefully, we both managed to stand on that next plank and keep holding the first rope.

It was a good stretch to the next hand rope. With the previous rope in my left hand, I stretched out and grabbed the next one with my right hand while Mary Beth held onto the belt of my harness. She grabbed the rope and swung herself to the next plank, where she grabbed an overhead rope. I caught the rope she released as it swung back and quickly swung myself to the same step she was on.

That left us with the last and widest gap to cross. This time, I clasped Mary Beth's belt while she put one foot on my knee and pushed off toward the next hand rope. She barely caught it but tightened her grip and pushed off my knee while I gave her a shove. She swung over the chasm and dropped to the end platform, letting the rope swing back to me. I had to catch it first time or it would have been too short but I got it, pushed up to my right, lifted my feet to swing to my left and landed on the end platform with Mary Beth grabbing my legs to keep me from falling back. We had completed the task in five minutes and 18 seconds.

The other pairs had watched our technique and followed suit. Doyle and Brittany did great until the last gap and they fell again. Jeremy and Dana tried again and were successful. When Doyle and Brittany tried for the third time, we held our collective breath but they made it ... barely. Our total time was 29 minutes and 34 seconds. We had won the cars!

Turning our RV over to the host was a difficult thing to do but we collected our gear and decided who would take which color of the identical cars. They weren't the top of the line but for us in college or just starting out in life, they beat what we had by a lot.

Mary Beth and I had similar destinations, with just the last couple hundred miles being different so we decided to caravan. Doyle was traveling the same way until he was well into Texas so he joined us as did Jeremy who would turn north at El Paso. Brittany would head northeast from Ft. Worth. Since Dana was going north immediately, we all said our good-byes to her and headed east.

After we split up on the way home, I soon lost track of everyone except Mary Beth. Our schools turned out to be a relatively short drive apart and we got together frequently once we were back in school. I met her mother and the three of us became close ... very close ... friends. We still are today, long after our respective graduation ... now that Mary Beth and her mother both live in my house in north Georgia.

I got many benefits from the Road Rules escapades. But the one I'm most grateful for is that I lost my fear of beautiful women, especially since I now live with one I consider to be one of the world's most beautiful. I think we've become a great team, all stemming from the missions we executed on that show.

I think I loved her right from the beginning, when we first met at the RV, but it sure didn't hurt when my lover urged me to let her bring her sexy mother to our bed a couple times each week. We've really become a close-knit team.

The End