Road to Nowhere

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baudie
Baudie
20 Followers

They sat exhausted on the sofa after exploring the countless "what ifs" and "maybes". Ted turned to Pam. "You know when I said it was you who was keeping me up? I didn't tell the whole truth". Pam's expression answered the unasked question. Ted pulled her to him and they melted back in a deep embrace, lips and mouths entwined and seeking.

There was no question in Pam's mind that she wanted this man, and wanted him now. Like the Camero had earlier, Ted went from purr to roar, and once again, Pam entrusted the driving to him.

Ted broke the kiss only long enough to pull his top off in a single motion. Pam unwound her arms from his waist and held them high to allow Ted to repeat the unveiling, then back around him as his arms pulled her tight. She closed her eyes and breathed him deep in her nose, trying to capture the moment; the smell, the feel, the all of this man.

His mouth insistent, his tongue tried to reach ever deeper, as if somehow they could merge in the act. Pam hardly noticed him kicking off his pajama bottoms, but there was no missing being lifted by one powerful arm as he removed her shorts with the urgency of passion.

He laid her upon the sofa, his arms still wrapped around her. Pam could feel his hardness against her belly as his mouth began ravishing her neck. Her neck arched back at the touch. Insistent lips and tongue explored and then moved down her chest, onto her breast. Her nipples hardened at the attention of his tongue and teeth; nibbling but never biting. Pam held Ted's head as he suckled her breasts as if starving. Pam understood, as she too was starving for what was to come.

Pam felt her wetness invaded by a welcome intruder as he slid two fingers into her, his thumb perched upon and caressing her clit. His fingers worked to understand every inch while Pam's hips rose to invite each delicious onslaught.

Ted's mouth again began a journey across her body, down the underside of her breast, down her stomach, pausing to tickle and tease her navel, then down, down. Ted paused, and Pam realized it was now him taking in her smell, her aromas.

The pause, the anticipation, seemed forever, until finally Ted's mouth engulfed her waiting pussy. His arm wrapped around holding her as if she weighed nothing. His fingers continued caressing and exploring, his lips and tongue relieving his thumb from duty. He sucked and licked her clit, sometimes barely hard enough to feel, with Pam pushing herself forward for more. He teased and he relished his tongue intent on knowing each and every lovely fold.

Pam reached down and tugged the arm holding her. Ted understood and laid Pam on her side and swung his body around, presenting himself for her.

Pam wrapped her fingers around Ted's swollen cock, enjoying the thickness and the warmth. His hips arched forward almost imperceptibly as began to lick and caress, then repeating, each time taking him deeper into her mouth. She loved the taste, the smell, the feel of his pulse against her tongue. With her hand she stroked him, pausing at the bottom of every stroke to caress and tease his balls with her fingers.

The entwined couple was absorbed; the normal world no longer existed. The only thing that remained was the accepting and giving of a pleasure that continued to grow and block out all else.

Their symmetric lovemaking deepened, quickened, and the urgency built to a fiery intensity. Ted again lifted Pam, this time laying her face to face beneath him. Pam closed her eyes to embrace the completeness of the moment. Ted's mouth reunited with hers, the taste of each other mingling. Ted entered her; the primal voice of ecstasy grumbled in their throats as the flesh realized that it had yearned.

Ted's thrusting was slow and controlled. Pushing deep within her each stroke was accompanied by a forward grind of his pubis upon hers, rubbing her clit in the friction between. His pace and his force built. With each thrust Pam felt herself pressed back into the sofa. Her mind momentarily flickered recollection of a push into the car seat she had felt earlier that day, then returned to a reality that she could have only imagined.

Ted's mouth never left hers, their energy continuing to build. His hand continued to explore, rolling her nipples between his fingers, or cupping her breast in the palm, sometimes caressing, sometime squeezing. Pam's hands rode upon Ted's back and bottom, pulling with each meeting of their bellies.

Finally, their faces both glowing with the flush of sex, their pace slowed, became more distinct, lingering when pressed closest. Ted pushed harder and harder and Pam's clit felt it could grow no harder, the lovely convulsions of sex began in the pit of her stomach and grew till the fire could barely be controlled. Ted stopped, then again plunged to the bottom, this time with the undeniable sound of release. The sound alone was enough to free the fire, and Pam gave her reply. Their bodies rocked with the waves of release.

Exhausted, mentally and physically, Ted and Pam fell into each others arms, nestled close. As Pam drifted toward sleep she knew that tomorrow was going to be different. A lot had changed in the course of twenty-four hours. A smile spread across her face. "Hell, I even got fucked in Fucking Nowhere" she thought, before drifting off to sleep in the arms of her lover.

Baudie
Baudie
20 Followers