All Comments on 'Road to Nowhere'

by Baudie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
GentleVikingGentleVikingover 12 years ago
A bit of a hurried end

Nice story and all, but I think a golden opportunity has been missed for a truly great story if it had been continued with more about how she faired with work, how they got his dad invention marketed and them coming together and creating a life in the sticks. Easily another five pages if not more.

Re_viewRe_viewover 12 years ago
@GentleViking

Why has the opportunity been missed?

There is everything in place for a second installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
way too long

3pages to get to a fuck is way too long. the mini breakdown and the rest could have been condensed to one page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Nice story and a proper base for a follow-up but....shouldn't it be Camaro instead of Camero?

Please write more; it's refreshing to read without cringing at mistakes (besides the Camaro thing, of course).

ChuckWhoopeeChuckWhoopeeover 12 years ago
Nice!

I disgree with the earlier comment that 3 pages to sex is too slow a pace.

Oww man... you desparate or somethin'?

I'd like the story to develop further, it feels truncated.

Keep going!

/Chuck

mtoldman33mtoldman33over 12 years ago
Enjoyable!

It was a very good read. I would enjoy another chapter or two.

JPBVJPBVover 9 years ago
incomplete

You look laid the groundwork then stopped prematurely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need an editor

So he/she ca straighten the tenses and remove all the typos. Also, it is kind of disappointing when a car is the main attraction in the story and the name is not written correctly.

stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

Liked it as a 1st chapter ... even with the accidental phrase repeats ... now you need to shift to 2nd and then 3rd !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need another chapter, where Pam comes back with a bundle and says, hi daddy. Then she stays where she belongs- with her baby's father and her loving husband, in NOWHERE, making herself happy with a loving family and mechanic husband!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story! I stumbled across this gem, and read this with great interest! You DO need more chapters -- Ted seems a little rough on the outside, but turn out to be a great man with Pam. She needs this very kind of bread from her work life, and to fit into Ted's life. I do imagine him with a country boy look -- a good muscular chest with a nice spread of sexy chest hair made just for Pam's caress and maybe tongue! Great reading!

anchorman021anchorman02125 days ago

great story! needs more chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous