Road Trip '82

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned away then and she seemed to be trying to find a way to say whatever it was. "I'm a...I'm a...fraud." Her voice was barely audible. I couldn't understand what she could mean. I put my hand on her bare, shapely shoulder and gave it a little squeeze. "You might be sorry you did this, Paul."

"What the hell are you talking about? No woman has ever made me feel like that, Marnie. No woman has ever made me this hot...ever! I'd like to show you how much I mean that if you'll let me. Please let e return the favor."

That's just it, Paul." Her voice was a little bit stronger then. "No woman has ever made you feel like that." I didn't know what the fuck she was talking about, but I was determined to give as good as I'd gotten. I slid up behind her and slid my hand down her belly and under the elastic of her panties.

Suddenly I froze. I had found out what she meant. Where I'd expected to find a dripping pussy I found an erect, though thin and short, penis! My mind was in turmoil. So much so, that I didn't realize that I was squeezing and stroking it. With a groan, Marnie squirted several globs of hot semen all over herself and my hand.

I released "her" cock and sat up, staring at her smooth back. "She" was a transsexual! I didn't know what it was I was feeling right then. I was repulsed, but my cock was still hard. I unconsciously wiped the goo from my hand on the sheets between us. Then I realized Marnie was crying. Her shoulders shook with sobs and she punctuated it with an occasional sniff.

I slipped out of bed, my boxers falling unheeded to the floor. My cock bobbed in front of me as I hurried to the bathroom. I peeled a length of tissue from the roll and went back to the bedroom. I went to my knees on her side and handed her the tissue. She took it and wiped her eyes before blowing her nose. I looked at her very feminine features. It was incredible that such a face could belong to a man. But the evidence was right there in front of me.

"Th--thank you," she said. She sounded as if she had come down with a cold and she blew her nose again. Her eyes wouldn't meet mine. I lowered my head to try to see them but she evaded my gaze. I took her chin in my hand gently and forced her to look up. She kept blinking rapidly, as if she could keep to herself that way.

"I guess I should have told you at the start. Usually men somehow figure it out anyway. You were probably just too tired, though." She was making confetti out of the unused end of the tissue.

I looked away. I'd never considered having sex with another male. Oh, my friend and I had messed around a little bit when I was eight or nine, but we never really did anything. Now I'd just enjoyed the best blow job of my life -- and a man had given it to me! A man with incredibly great tits and a great ass, but it was still a man.

It had to be wrong. It had to be some kind of...perversion. But, if that were the case, why had it felt so good that I wanted her to do it again? Why was my cock still -- even then -- standing at full attention? Marnie cleared her throat. "You can still sleep here...I mean on the couch. I wouldn't blame you if you just got dressed and slept in your car. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't let you know before it went so far. I just needed to feel your arms around me. I needed to feel your hard, got cock in my hand and mouth."

Watching her as she spoke I came to a decision. I stood up and she sobbed again. She buried her face in her pillow and her crying became muffled. Instead of picking up my underwear and fleeing I simply walked around the bed and resumed my position. When I slid up against Marnie's round ass I felt the wet spot I'd left when I wiped my hand.

She stiffened until she felt my hand on her tit and my kiss on the back of her neck. Then she jumped and twisted her head and torso around to stare wide-eyed at me. "What..." she started, but I silenced her with a kiss. My tongue snaked out and explored her teeth and the inside of her cheeks. The taste was of her crying but it didn't matter. Whatever kind of creature she was, she deserved to be cared about and she deserved to be caressed.

She turned the rest of her body to me then. Her panties were still stuck down, under her balls. She had no pubic hair that I could feel. Her flaccid penis came up against my hard one. It began to stiffen again. It definitely felt weird, but I knew it was all right then. Her arms went around me and I rolled to my back, taking her with me. Her legs fell to the side so that she was straddling my hips. We kissed again and again. She rocked her cock against mine and moaned. My hands slid down her back to her ass and squeezed. She groaned.

She raised up on her arms and I pulled her up so I could suck on her tits and their thick nipples. They were real, not implants. She must have been on the hormones quite a while. I figured that was why her cock was so small. In a way, I realized that I was disappointed it wasn't bigger. Weird, eh? But that's the way it was.

I rolled us over again and moved down her body. I took her little dick into my mouth and proceeded to give my first ever blow job. I found it to be somehow liberating. I sucked and nibbled it. I sucked her small testicles into my mouth, one at a time. I licked behind her sac, just the way I love a woman to do to me. Then, deciding to go the distance, I pushed her legs apart and her knees up. It opened her to me. I licked lower. I tongued and probed her puckered ass hole. There was not one hair back there, either, for which I was glad.

"Will you fuck me, Paul?" she whispered, pulling my head tight against her anus.

"Of course I will," I said. "I'd love it." She reached into the nightstand and brought out a tube of lube and a condom. We applied them to their proper places and I pressed the slick head of my sheathed cock against her. She opened easily and I slipped into her hot channel. She sighed deeply and I slid in farther. I pulled back and pushed in all the way. Our lips met again and I began...

When the rays of the morning sun woke me I sat up and looked around. I was alone. I stumbled out of bed and headed for the bathroom. As I got close, I heard the shower running. I entered the steamy room and took a piss. I remembered seeing the seat up the night before and I smiled. I shook my head and grinned at myself. Then I slipped into the shower behind Marnie and pressed up against her back. One hand went to her tit and the other cupped her diminutive package. She turned her wet face to me and we kissed again.

I left her there that morning. She had tears in her eyes and my own heart was heavy. I couldn't stay and I couldn't take her with me. I supposed we could have made it a secret. But if she was right, and other men could tell what she was easily, I couldn't afford the scandal. She had told me that she was unwilling to have the "final cut" -- at least so far. I understood that.

I've done a lot of pondering on what happened with Marnie. I'm still not attracted to men. I have no secret desire to give a man a blow job. In the year since I met Marnie, I have dated -- and have had sex with -- three great women.

When I masturbate it is to images of women. Marnie has appeared in a couple of dreams, but in them she is totally a woman. I guess that's why I reacted the way I did when she told me her secret. I had thought her a woman. Even after she told me, I continued to think of her as a woman -- but a woman with a dick.

I doubt I'll ever tell another soul about what happened, except for writing it down anonymously this way. It's not that I am ashamed of what happened. It's just that it is something to be kept inside me, safe from the prejudices of the world. Thanks for reading and, I hope, understanding

12