Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Jeff, you had me scared for a minute. I thought you were going to dump me when we got to where ever it is we're going."

"Not hardly, Diane, not by a long shot."

"Whew! So no, I haven't given any thought to those kinds of things. I suppose I should. I bank with Chase and I have online access so that shouldn't be a problem, should it? I saw the printer in your trunk so I presume there is a computer somewhere, right?"

"Yes, I have a laptop that I use and I also bank with Chase. All you'll have to do is change your billing address so the credit people know you're now a resident of Nevada. Are there any other things you should look after?"

"Yes, actually. As I mentioned, I lost my job about three months ago and I'm collecting unemployment from the State of Illinois. I'll have to do something about that as well."

"That's easy. They have a website so we can handle that on line as well. What about changing your address? Do you want people to know that you've moved or not?"

"I'm not sure. My exboyfriend, the one who dumped me at the rest stop, could cause some trouble if he found out where I was but there are people, like my daughters, that I would like to continue to get mail from so I guess I"ll have to change my address formally."

"Fine. Don't worry about your ex. If he shows show up, I'll handle him. Calming folks down is my specialty."

"I thought it was just the opposite, Jeff."

"Only in special cases, Diane. Let's order dinner first and then we can organize dessert."

"Oooooh, I like the sound of that. What kind of dessert did you have in mind, Jeff?"

"For starters, you, naked and tied to the bed!"

"Oh, my, I had to ask, didn't I. I'm not sure I can eat now that I know what dessert is!"

"Sorry, little girl, dinner first, then dessert. We have almost all night, except for handling Sam's needs."

After dinner, they walked hand in hand towards their room. As they walked, Diane made sure to keep in contact with her body, swinging her ass to bump into Jeff. Several times, they stopped in the hallway to kiss passionately. When Jeff opened the door, Sam quickly jumped to greet them.

"Jeff, can I have a shower before we start. I would like to be squeaky clean for you."

"Ok, but just this once since I have to walk Sam. From now on, I'll have you just as you are, ok?"

"Yes, dear, just as I am. Thank you."

Jeff took Sam for his walk and deliberately took a long time so as not to rush her. He knocked when they got back and she quickly answered the door. She was dressed in one of his shirts that barely covered her ass and quickly kissed him as the door was closing.

His hands quickly found her ass cheeks and began to massage them, pressing her close to him at the same time. As they kissed, he began to move her backwards towards the bed. When her knees hit the edge of the bed, Jeff pushed her lightly backward, then watched her fall onto the bed.

"This bed doesn't have a headboard so we'll have to tie you up on the honor system."

"What's the honor system?"

"Turn around so your head is near the wall. Now place your hands over your head with the palms flat against the wall. Ok, you're hands are now tied to the bed and you can't move them no matter what I do, understand?"

"Yes sir, I understand."

"Allright, move your hands and take that shirt off. I don't want to cut it off you, which is what I would have to do if you were really tied up. I like that shirt."

Diane sat up and pulled the shirt over her head, throwing it to the side. Jeff could only stare in awe at her form! Her tits were small but high on her chest. Her nipples stood out proudly, like little pencil erasers. Her waist curved inward before flaring back out to her hips. Her legs were perfect, and the small tuft of red hair above her pussy lips proved she was a natural redhead. On top of all that, she sat there grinning from ear to ear.

He went to his suitcase and pulled out a white tee shirt. He climbed on the bed to her side and placed the shirt across her eyes, tying it behind her head.

"Ooooh, how wonderful! A blindfold! Oh, Jeff, thank you!"

"Lay down and put your hands back on the wall, Diane. You are now tied and cannot remove your hands from the wall no matter what I do to you, Understand?"

"Yes sir, no matter what you do to me. Ooooh!"

Jeff quickly stripped and began his torture. First, he took the edge of one of the fake flowers that was in the room and began to lightly caress her. As he moved closer and closer to her waiting pussy, she moaned and began to close her legs.

"Keep you legs spread, Diane, or I'll have to tie them as well!"

"Yes, yes, ok, I'll keep them open. Oh, it's so hard."

Again he caressed her thighs, this time passing over her pussy lips. Diane shuddered and moaned as the feather light touch electrified her pussy. Jeff could see the juices beginning to drip from her. He moved upward to her belly and breasts, keeping the touch feather light on her skin. Diane was breathing hard through her mouth.

After circling her face, he retraced his steps down her body. There was a light sheen of sweat on her belly, he noticed, and a slow smile spread across his face. When he got to her pussy, he pressed the flower to her lips. Diane moaned aloud and began to beg.

"Please, Jeff, please fuck me. I want you so bad."

"All in good time, Diane, all in good time."

He began to kiss her, starting from her knees and working up the insides of her thighs. He could feel her shudder as he approached her steaming pussy. With just the edge of his tongue, he licked her pussy from bottom to top, ending with a light flick of his tongue across her already distended clit.

Diane moaned loudly and raised her hips off the bed in an attempt to capture his tongue. Although she kept her hands against the wall, as instructed, her body was gyrating wildly under his touch.

Jeff kissed her belly and then clamped his mouth down on her right breast. Diane arched her back to feed more of her breast into his mouth. He licked and sucked the hard nipple for several minutes then turned his attention to the other breast. Diane was going crazy under this onslaught.

"Down, girl, keep your heels on the bed or I'll have to tie them down. Easy. that's better."

"Oh, Jeff, please fuck me now, please, please. It's so hard to lay still. I can't wait any longer, I need you inside me now!"

"Soon, Diane, very soon. Just a little more torture."

Jeff climbed between her outstretched legs and she felt his knees against her thighs. She spread her legs a little wider, expecting him to lay on her hips and enter her. He stopped and began to twist and tease her nipples with both of his hands. Diane moaned again.

"No, no, fuck me. Put that cock inside me. Now! Now!"

Jeff lowered himself and put the edge of his tongue against her pussy lips.

"Give it to me, you bastard, push it in!"

"Soon, Diane, very soon."

"Damn you, Jeff Chandler, fuck me now! You bastard, fuck me deep, fuck me hard, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Jeff shoved his tongue forward, lapping at her pussy lips from bottom to top."

"Like that, Diane, is that what you wanted?"

"Oh, God, you're teasing me!"

He whispered to her between licks of his tongue.

"Is this what you want, Diane? Is it? You kept me at bay this morning, remember? Answer me, Diane."

"Yes, damn you, yes, please, fuck me with that fat cock. Please, Jeff, please!"

Jeff slid two fingers into her dripping pussy and began to lick her clit. Slowly at first, then faster and harder.

"Yes, yes, fuck, fuck, Oh, God, fuck me, fuck me."

Jeff began stroking his fingers in and out of her hot pussy rapidly. Suddenly, he slowed down, causing Diane to protest loudly.

"No, no, don't slow donw, you bastard, fuck me hard."

After six strokes, Jeff resumed his prevous tempo. As Diane's moans increased, he changed his actions yet again. This time, he added yet another finger to his routine.

"What are you doing? Shove it in there! I want to feel it deep inside me, you bastard, fuck me hard!"

While Jeff continued to thrust three fingers into her pussy he added a fourth finger to press into her ass. Then he used his thumb to press and rub her clit. Diane went wild.

"Yes, yes,like that, fuck, fuck, yes, oh, God, yes.! I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'mmmmmmmmm cummmminnnnnnggggg."

Diane tightened every muscle in her body, raising herself off the bed so that only her heels and her head still touched it. Her pussy muscles tightened so much that Jeff couldn't move his fingers inside the screaming woman. She held this position for several long moments before dropping, exhausted, back onto the bed.

Jeff removed his fingers from her orifices and moved up her body. Diane grabbed his shoulders and hugged him tightly to her, forgetting that she was "tied" to the wall. For his part, Jeff didn't mind either. When her breathing returned to almost normal, they looked at each other and kissed warmly.

Jeff looked deeply into her eyes when the kiss ended.

"I think we're even now, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, Jeff, that was incredible. I've never cum so hard in my life and I still haven't been properly fucked."

"I'm saving that for a homecoming present, Diane. We'll be home tomorrow, if all goes well, and then we'll celebrate the end of our journey."

"Oh, Jeff, that sounds marvelous. Home is such a wonderful word. How long will it take to get there?"

"About six hours, I think. My house is south of town so even after we get to Vegas it will take about another hour thru traffic. Sleep now, sweetheart, we'll try to get an early start in the morning."

"Goodnight, Jeff, and thank you again for a wonderful evening."

"My pleasure, Diane. Pleasant dreams."

Jeff rolled off her and turned away. Diane waited a few moments, then rolled against him, draping her right arm across his waist with her fingers just inches from his now limp cock. She knew she could get a rise out of him in the morning and she was already thinking about how to wake him up.

The next morning, Jeff was the first to wake up. He saw that Diane was resting on her back with her hips just touching his. He turned on his side and slipped his right arm under her neck and extended it around her shoulder. In this position, he could reach either of her nipples with his fingers. Adjusting his cock so it rested on her thigh, he grasped her right nipple with his right hand and her left nipple with his left hand.

Gently rolling her nipples between his thumbs and fore- fingers, he watched her face as she began to react to his stimulation. As he rolled her nipples, she began to moan without opening her eyes.

"Oh, Jeff, that's feels so marvelous. Harder, baby, pinch them harder. Yes, that's it. Oh, Jeff."

She reached down with her left hand and grasped his already hard cock, squeezing it with her fingers. At her touch, he pinched her nipples harder and she again reacted positively.

When she grabbed at his right arm, Jeff moved his left hand down to the cleft between her legs. Diane moved her legs apart to allow him access to her most sensitive clit. Jeff slid his fingers thru her pussy lips, getting them wet, then began to put gentle pressure on her clit with his now wet fingers.

Diane moaned aloud when he began to press on and rotate her clit. Somehow, he knew just how to manipulate her clit and she was moaning loudly now, on her way to a magnificent orgasm.

"Yes, Jeffy, that's it, rub my clit like that. Oh, yes, harder, baby, faster, yes, yes, yes. Oh, Jeff, I"m going to cum. Yes, here it comes, OH, OH, Yeeeesssssss! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh."

As her orgasm began to peak, Diane held his right arm in a death grip. Surprisingly, she spared his cock but it too was locked in her tight fingers. She arched her back and almost stopped breathing as he took her to new heights of ecstacy. She screamed just as she peaked and almost wrenched his cock off his body.

It took her a few minutes to climb down from her high and loosen her grip on his various body parts. When she could breath without gasping, she turned to Jeff and kissed him deeply.

"Oh, Jeff, that was mind boggling. Now it's my turn to take care of you. Let me sit on you, Jeff, please. I need to give you as good as you gave me. Please, Jeff, please."

"Climb on, Princess, I can't resist an offer like that."

Diane raised herself up without losing her grip on his cock. She moved her leg over his body and sat up on her knees with his cock just touching the entrance to her pussy. She moved down just a bit and felt the head of his cock invade her pussy lips.

"Oh, God, this is going to hurt. I don't know if I can handle this, Jeff, but I sure want to try."

"I'm not that big, Diane, I'm sure you can handle it. Just sit down, baby, let it slide in slowly."

"Oh, it's big! You liar, it's splitting me! Oh, Jeff, it's so hot, so big, oh, it feels so good. Oh, damn, you're filling me. Oh, my God!"

Diane slowly sat down, inch by inch, and finally had his entire cock inside her hot, wet pussy. With her eyes closed, she began to rock back and forth as Jeff grabbed her tits and began to pinch her nipples. Her face was a mask of pure lust and Jeff thought she never looked more beautiful.

She swayed back and forth, side to side, moving his cock around inside her pussy, feeling it hit her insides in different places as she arched her back then leaned forward. She began to moan and seemed about to lose her balance so Jeff moved his hands down to her waist to assist her balance.

Suddenly, Diane stiffened, arching her back, her eyes closed, her mouth open in a silent scream. At the same time, Jeff felt her hot juices pouring over his cock and did his best not to cum just yet. He almost made it until she seemed to cum once again.

His cock poured his cum deep into her hot pussy. In response, Diane cried out and began to fall down on top of him. Jeff held her and slowly let her fall to his chest. For a moment, he was sure she had passed out, then he felt her start to breathe again. He wrapped his arms around her, feeling her rib cage expand and contract as she breathed.

Diane began to kiss his shoulder, then his neck, and finally his mouth. It was a long, slow, tender, kiss. She felt his cock starting to slip out of her pussy and she pulled her legs together to keep in inside of her but to no avail. Finally, she rested her torso on her elbows and looked Jeff in the eye.

"Jeff Chandler, I love you. No man has ever taken me to places like you have today. I've never passed out from having an orgasm like I did today. You are so expert at taking care of me that I'm never going to let you go. I love you."

"Wow! And I thought tonight would be the celebration. I think we just moved it up. I love you too, Diane. For a whole bunch of reasons including your sexual prowess. No woman has ever taken care of me the way you have these last three days. I think I'll keep you around as well."

They kissed again and Jeff held Diane on top of him until Sam voiced his opinion of the situation.

"Alright, we'll get up. We need to move on to Vegas anyway."

Jeff rolled Diane off of him and went to where his clothes were on the chair. Diane followed him with her eyes and couldn't hide the grin spreading across her face. She stretched and yawned just as Jeff pulled his pants up.

"So, unless I'm playing with your body, you're bored, is that it?

"No, of course not, silly. I just feel so wonderful I can't stand it. You're the one who made me feel this way so my disposition is all your fault."

"I'll take that as a compliment, Princess. Sam and I will be back shortly. If you can get dressed, I'll take you out for breakfast when we come back."

"Deal."

After breakfast, the happy trio headed south out of St. George, traveling thru some beautiful country. By midafternoon, Jeff began to watch the horizon closely. As they topped a rise in the road, he suddenly pulled over to the side.

"You said you've never been to Las Vegas, right?"

"Right. I've always wanted to come here but every time I made plans to go, something got in the way. This time it was your cock, I think."

"Don't let that stop you. Look there, that's Las Vegas. It doesn't look like much from here in the daylignt because the magic happens after sundown. Do you see that tall tower with the round thing at the top?"

"Yes, is that a casino?"

"That's the Stratosphere and yes it is a casino as well as a restaurant, shops, and rides at the top of the structure. It marks the north end of the new strip. The other tall structure you see just to the left is Wynn Tower, then Trump Tower, then the Eifel Tower of the Paris Casino, across the street from the Bellagio."

"As I said, after sundown when all the places are lit up, it looks like an adult fairyland. All the building you see across the valley are regular homes with a mansion thrown in here and there for good measure. Most of the residents are middle class Americans working for a living, raising their familiies, like any other city. It just so happens that gambling and tourism is the main business in the valley."

"How do they handle all the prostituion if there are so many families?"

"Prostituion is legal in Nevada except in Clark County, which is Las Vegas. Outside of Clark County there are legal brothels with guards and rules and medical conditions to separate them from the general population. Of course, there are free-lance women like any other city but most of the kids that grow up here aren't exposed to that part of life here until they're old enough to handle it."

"So where is your house? Can we see it from here?"

"Not really. It's on the far side of the valley from where we are. You can follow the interstate as it goes around downtown, past the strip, then south to California. We need to follow it to the other side of the city, then turn right for about two miles. It's in an quiet neighborhood, meaning no children. My house is just inside the front gate and across the street from the pool."

"Sounds great! Let's go. I can't wait so see it."

A little over two hours later, Jeff pulled up to the gate of his subdivision and keyed a code into the gate-pad. The gate slowly slid open and he drove thru, turned right, then left into the first driveway.

"The garage door opener should be inside on the kitchen table. My friend Bob lives just over there in the corner house. He's been watching the place for me after my tenant moved out. Come on, Diane, let's inspect our new home."

When Jeff opened his door, Sam eagerly leapt out and began sniffing the ground. Jeff and Diane walked to the front door and he used his key to unlock it. He called to Sam and the three of them entered. Jeff found a note from Bob and two garage door openers on the kitchen table.

Diane walked thru the house and came back to him in the kitchen.

"Jeff, it's lovely. Two bedrooms, plenty of closet space, a living room, kitchen, and a patio. It's just the right size for two people and a dog."

"I thought so too, Diane, that's why I bought it when it came on the market a few years ago. The back yard has a privacy fence so we can let Sam out whenever he wants out without having to take him on a leash. Also, a couple of miles from here is a dog park where he can socialize with other dogs."

Diane flung her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. when the kiss ended, she just stood there holding him with her body pressed against him. Jeff wrapped his arms around her and let her stay in that position as long as she wanted.

"Let's get the car in the garage and unpack. I'll call Bob to let him know we're here but we can see him tomorrow. After we shower, I'll take you out to a casino for dinner and a little gambling before we settle down, ok?"

"Sounds wonderful. Jeff, you just said " after we shower". Are you planning to join me?"