Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I am. The state of Nevada has been under drought conditions for some time and one of the rules is "save water, shower with a friend". Any objections?"

"Absolutely not. Go get the car and I'll check out the bathroom."

Jeff opened the garage door and drove the car in, closing the door behind him. He lifted her suitcase from the trunk and his small case as well and carried them into the bedroom. Diane found towels, soap, and shampoo in the bathroom and was waiting for him in the doorway wearing only a smile.

Jeff quickly disrobed and walked up to her.

"After you, madam, I love watching your ass."

"Was that watching or washing?"

"Actually, both." Jeff replied, turning on the water to the shower. He let it run a moment so it was warm, then stepped back to allow her to enter. He stepped in behind her as she moved forward under the spray.

Jeff took the soap and applied it to the wash cloth and began to wash her back. Diane oohed and aahed as he tended to her, especially when his hand went between her legs and slid along her pussy lips.

"Turn around." He commanded. "I need to wash your front as well."

Diane immediately complied and grabbed the soap to begin washing him at the same time. They gently washed each other's chests and necks, then Jeff slid his hand down to her pussy. Rubbing her nether lips and continuing to her asshole, Diane closed her eyes and leaned into him, moaning slightly.

Jeff dropped the wash cloth and slipped his right hand around behind her, then between her legs. At first he just rubbed her asshole with the pad of his thumb. When she didn't object, he pushed the edge of his thumb into her tight hole. Diane moaned as she felt this new intruder. She wasn't sure she really wanted him to penetrate her ass but so far it felt pretty good.

Jeff moved two fingers thru her pussy lips and inserted them into her pussy. At the same time, he pushed the first part of his thumb into her tight asshole. Diane arched her back and grabbed onto him tightly as she moaned her acceptance of his advances. Jeff held her tightly in his other arm, keeping her from falling over.

He moved his left hand up and grasped her nipple, pinching it between his thumb and forefinger. She moaned loudly again and pressed her body harder against him. Keeping the pressure on her nipple, Jeff began moving his other hand so that both his fingers and his thumb stroked her holes. Faster and deeper he punished her pussy and her asshole generating louder and louder moans from her.

"Jeff, I'm cumming, Oh, God, Yes, I'm cumming!"

Diane stiffened in his embrace and held her breath for a long moment until the peak of her orgasm had passed. Finally she exhaled and slumped exhausted in his arms. Jeff gently withdrew his fingers and his thumb from her orifices, accompanied by more moans from her.

"OHhhh, noooooo, don't take them out, ohhhhhh."

When she opened her eyes, she turned sideways to kiss him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Thank you, Jeff, that was marvelous. Give me a minute to recover and I'll wash you."

"Take all the time you want, Diane, I'm not going anywhere."

Diane grabbed the soap and began to wash his cock, noting that it jumped when she touched it. She gently washed his cock and his balls including the area under his balls all the way back to his asshole. Jeff didn't seem to mind her touch at all, she noticed, and took the next step. She actually touched his asshole, a first for her, and was pleased to hear him moan as she did so.

Since her nails were short, Diane began to push her thumb into his asshole as she stroked his cock with her other hand. In no time at all, Jeff's cock was rock hard and pulsating. She quickly realized that he wouldn't last long and picked up the action.

"I'm about to cum, Diane."

"So cum, Jeff, I'll catch all of it."

She steered him towards the water and washed the tip of his cock, then placed it in her mouth. She didn't stop stroking his shaft or his asshole all the while and almost immediately she noticed that the head of his cock grew bigger, a sure sign that he was about to cum.

Diane braced herself for the rush of his cum and she got it. Bam! He fired the first blast into her mouth and she swallowed it quickly. Bam! A second blast filled her mouth again and she squeezed his cock harder to push his cum out of him and into her.

The third time he shot there was very little cum. She had done a good job of getting it all and she was pleased with herself. As his cock began to shrink, she stood up and kissed him on the mouth.

"I really like this saving water idea. Thanks for telling me about it."

"You're welcome. The water's starting to get cold. Let's get out and dress for dinner, ok?"

"Yessir, that's way to cold for fun."

They toweled off and walked into the bedroom where Jeff had put their suitcases. As they were opening their respective cases, the doorbell rang.

"Stay here a second. If it's Bob, you should know he's blind so you won't have to dress. I'll take a peek to see if there's anyone with him."

Jeff sneaked into the kitchen from where he could see through the pane of the front door. Bob was standing there, about to put his key in the door. He was alone so Jeff decided to test Diane.

"He's alone and he's coming in. Just stay naked and come with me."

Diane's worried look let him to kiss her and whisper in her ear.

"It's ok. If you just shake his hand, he'll never know you're naked. If you're brave enough, you could give him a hug. He hasn't had a hug from a naked woman in about 25 years. It would be a real thrill for him but it's your call. Just watch out for his fingers as he tends to pinch."

They walked out of the bedroom, both naked and holding hands, and Jeff called to Bob."

"Hey, blind man, what are you doing to my dog?"

"Jeff! I was just checking to see if you made it."

Jeff went forward and hugged his friend.

"Are you naked? Did I interrupt something?"

"Yes, I'm naked and no you didn't interrupt anything. We just finished our shower. Bob, I'd like you to meet a friend of mine. This is Diane Foster. She came here with me and Sam."

Bob politely held out his hand, waiting for Diane to take it. She took his hand in hers and moved a step closer.

"Hello, Bob, I'm pleased to meet you. Do I get a hug as well?"

"Of course, Diane, any friend of Jeff's is a friend of mine. Come here, girl."

Diane stepped up and wrapped her arms around his neck. Bob wrapped his arms around her and quickly realized that she, too, was naked. He began to caress her back and moved his hands downward towards her ass.

"No pinching, Bob, I've been warned about you."

Jeff could see the grin on Bob's face as he let his hands caress her ass, then come back up to her sides.

Yes, you can touch my chest, if you're careful."

Bob brought his hands up and cupped her breasts gently. Jeff thought he was going to cry as he lightly massaged her breasts. After a moment, Diane stepped back, releasing him and taking his hands away from her.

"Thank you a thousand times, Diane. I'll never forget how you feel. Jeff, how did you get such a fine woman? And a dog, too. You are a lucky bastard."

Jeff took Bob by the hand and led him to a seat.

"Have a seat while we get dressed, then we can take you back home. I promised Diane a quiet dinner in a casino our first night but we can get together tomorrow, if that's ok with you."

"That would be fine. I'd like some time to talk to both of you as well so we'll plan on dinner tomorrow night. I"m sure my wife, Darlene, will be pleased. Just one thing, Diane, please wear some clothes when you meet her, she's not blind."

They all laughed at Bob's comment, then went to dress. After they were dressed, Jeff let Sam out into the back yard and gave him some water. Then Diane and Jeff walked Bob the three doors down the block to his own house, stopping in to greet Darlene and introduce Diane to her.

After dinner and a little gambling, they returned to the house, took care of Sam, then began to cuddle on the couch. As they kissed and caressed each other, Diane slid down the couch, ending up on her back with Jeff on top of her.

"We really should take some of these clothes off, you know. This is one of my better skirts."

"I think we can handle that, Princess. Let's head for the bedroom and undress on the way."

"I'll get naked if you will. I like it when you're naked."

"You're a nut. You look a whole lot better naked than I do."

"That depends on who's doing the looking. Move it, Sonny, I like my men naked."

"Yes, Ma'am, naked is good."

When they reached the bedroom, they were both naked and fell into each others arms on the bed. They kissed and cuddled, with Jeff slipping his leg between hers. His cock slid thru the crack of her pussy as they held each other and Diane moaned her approval of his actions.

He moved her onto her back and lifted her legs over his shoulders. As he bent forward, his cock touched the opening of her pussy and she moaned at the contact.

"Push it in, Jeff, I've waited all week for you to shove that big thing into my pussy. Do it now."

Obeying her request, Jeff pushed his cock into her waiting pussy. After he inserted the head, he stopped to let her get used to him. A moment later, she was urging him on.

"Now, Jeff, give it all to me. Stuff my pussy with that fat cock. I want to feel it coming out my throat! Come on, Jeff, give it all to me."

Jeff shoved his hips forward until their pubic hairs were meshed together.

"Oh, God, it's so big it hurts."

"Should I stop?"

"God, no, fuck me with that thing. Hurt me, kill me, just keep fucking me. Come on, Jeff, I want it all."

Jeff began moving in and out of her hot chamber. With each thrust, Diane shoved her hips upwards to impale herself on his hot rod. Her grunts got louder as she neared her climax and Jeff kept pumping his cock as deeply as he could into the prone woman.

"Now! Now! I'm cumming! Oh, Jeff, fuck me! fuckkkk meeeeee!"

With a supreme effort of will, Jeff continued to fuck the screaming woman withot cumming himself. when she started to slow down, he also slowed down, gasping for breath. When he could breathe easily again, he spoke to her.

"Roll over on your hands and knees, Diane."

"Yes, yes, oh, puppy dogs, Oh yes, I love that!"

Diane quickly moved to her hands and knees with a pillow under her head. Jeff moved behind her and knelt between her legs. He aimed his cock at her pussy and slammed it home.

"Aaaaaahhhhh! Soooo Biiiiiiggggggg! It hurts!"

Jeff pulled almost all the way out and slammed deep into her waiting pussy again.

"Yes, yes, like that, keep fucking me, oh, it hurts soooooo gooodddd!"

Jeff started slamming himself into her as hard and as fast as he could. Diane reached under her body and began pinching her clit in an effort to reach another orgasm. In minutes, they were both about to climax when Diane screamed again.

"Yeessss, Yeeeessssss, I'm cummmiinnnnnggg ahhhhhh!"

Her pussy muscles gripped his cock so hard he couldn't move and when her hot juices splashed over his cock, he lost it and sprayed his cum deep into her pussy. They both froze in that position for a long moment until Diane finally dropped onto the bed. Jeff's wilted cock slipped out of her pussy and he slipped to the side instead of falling on top of her.

He reached out with his arm and pulled her into his embrace. Diane turned her body and melted into his chest. They were both breathing hard after their exertion but they held each other close. Finally, Jeff spoke.

"Welcome home, Princess."

"Thank you, My Prince, I'll never forget this night."