Road Trip! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We shared the joint quietly, the evening air refreshing, relaxing. Small chit-chat about this and that, the vibe surrounding us pleasant, comfortable. I was just fine after two small tokes and said as much to Marni, her head nodding in agreement. Pinching off the fire to save the rest of the doobie for later in the trip, she stood and held out her hand to pull me to my feet.

I crawled under the sheets first as she went around the suite turning off lights and such, the last one being the lamp on the nightstand between the beds and then crawling under the sheets to join me in the same bed.

"Jules?"

"Uh-huh?"

"I remembered what I said last night...and I should apologize," her voice low and soothing in the darkened room.

"Apologize?"

"Uh-huh, I told you last night that we ought to go out, have a little fun and then come back to the hotel and eat pussy, didn't I?"

"Yeah...you did," I answered, a little disappointed that she seemed to be taking those words back.

"I shouldn't have said that...I shouldn't have put it that way," She added.

"Oh." I answered trying to sound nonchalant but, inside, I did feel a bit down at her expression of sorrow.

Feeling her weight shift on the bed, I turned to look towards her, the faint light from the glow of the city lights through our opened patio doors providing minimal illumination but enough to see that she was now leaning on her elbow, looking down upon me.

I felt her hand begin to run gently across my stomach, her fingertips rubbing slowly across my belly through my sleep-tee, her fingers slowly, but surely, pulling at my tee, nudging it up my legs and stomach. Leaning a bit closer, she then added, "No, what I shoud've said was 'return to the hotel and make love'," her breath searing hot as her lips neared mine.

"Marni, I..." I started to say but she interrupted me with her voice, soft and hypnotic.

"Shhhh....don't say anything, baby, you don't need to say or do anything," She whispered, her lips brushing my cheek, my ear, her fingertips slowly walking across my belly, the skin exposed by the gathered sleep-tee that was now bunched-up under my breasts, "I'm going to make love to you, Jules, I want to make love to you soooo much," her lips finding mine after saying so.

Her kiss to me was soft and warm, possibly, no, definitely, more sensual than any other I had ever had.

I responded, oh yes I did.

My breathing became deep and excited, my lips melting under hers, my mouth, opened and welcoming to her probing tongue. She had pushed my tee above my breasts as we continued to mesh our lips, her hand freely feeling and fondling me.

"Love how you kiss," She cooed as her lips and tongue traced paths across my chin and down my neck, my fingers running her Auburn tresses between them, "absolutely love it."

When her lips surrounded my hard nipple and her tongue began to slowly play across it, I thought I would climax right then and there. My breath was increasingly labored, her sucking of my tits getting me beyond excited and horny.

Skillfully, lovingly, she made love to my tits, her teeth nibbling, sending shivers down my spine from excitement. Her hand had traveled down my belly until, hooking the edge of my briefs between her thumb and forefinger, she slowly began removing them from me, all the while biting and sucking, a bit harder now, on my boobs.

"Oh, oh Marni..." I tried to say but was interrupted again when she said, "Shhhh, babe, shhhh, don't talk, you don't need to say a thing."

When I felt my panties reach my ankles, I helped remove them by hooking 'em with a toe and flinging them off, spreading my legs for her hand that was now rubbing my sex, both of my hands holding her head as her lips traveled from my wet tits, down my belly.

Oh, hell yes I knew what was coming next.

It wouldn't be the first time that I was going to be eaten but, it would be the first time that a woman was going to be doing it. But honestly? In that moment, as her lips were nearing my clitoris, my legs were speading to allow her to slide between them and I wouldn't have cared if it was a pack of she-wolves that was fixing to go down on me.

"Aaaaaaaah," I moaned aloud when she sucked my 'little man' between her lips, my hips grinding against her in response.

Oh My God, I remember thinking as she chewed and nibbled on my engorged, swollen clit, I don't know what the men in my life that had gone down on me 'thought' they were doing, but it damn sure wasn't this! No siree, Jack! It damn sure wasn't even close to this, and you could take that to the fucking bank!

"Mmmmmmmph, sweet Lord almighty...oh damn,damn,damn," that and God only knows what other babble was spewing from my mouth as I continued to grind and hump, my pleasure-meter off the charts by then.

"You taste so damn good, honey, sooooo damn good," Marni said, lifting her mouth from my pussy to say it but returning quickly to continue eating and tongue-fucking my honeypot.

She took me to the brink countless times, letting the pleasure ebb a bit, then taking me back again and again. Finally, I could stand it no longer and literally begged her to get me off, to please let me orgasm.

Oh, sweet Lord have mercy, did she ever!

One after another, after another, my orgasms seemed to roll off of an assembly line, becoming less intense with each but no less pleasurable. Finally, she backed off from sucking my clit and began placing small pecking kisses to it, to my mons, my pussy-lips, my hands still in her hair but softly caressing her head, her tresses.

I finally opened my eyes and saw her begin to rise from between my legs. Pulling her quickly to me, until her mouth was on mine, I squeezed and hugged her tightly against me as I positively tried my damnedest to push my tongue down her throat and into her stomach.

"Oh Marni, Marni," I whispered, "Oh damn girl, that was incredible, unbelievable..." I cooed into the top of her head as I kissed it repeatedly, her body snuggling, almost melting into mine as I held her.

"Yeah, baby, it was," She whispered as we traded little pecking kisses with each other.

"Let me catch my breath," I began saying, "And I'll..."

"Uh-huh, no baby, you don't have to do anything," Marni interrupted me, "Nothing...lets go to sleep, sweetie, we have a long day ahead of us."

"But...I...I mean...you...," I stammered.

"Shhhh...I got off too, sweetie, I got off when you did...we have the next two or so weeks together, there's time, baby, there's plenty of time," Marni said with finality, scooching her body down a bit but staying cuddled against me.

"G'night, babe," Marni said before kissing me goodnight.

I held her to me, taking in the faint scent of lilacs that wafted from her hair as I nuzzled my lips against the top of her head. My body became so relaxed, or maybe it was exhaustion, but whatever it was, I soon felt myself drifting into the land of Nod.

The last thing I remember before going nite-nite was the thought that quickly ran through my head, that whatever was going on between her and I on this trip?

It was becoming a game changer...

to be continued...

12