Road Trip! Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put the head between the thumb and fingers of one hand," She instructed and demonstrated, "Pinch the tail part between the thumb and forefinger of your other hand."

We did as told.

"Now, twist the tail one way while twisting the head in the opposite direction, pulling on the tail as you do," the tail separating easily in our hands when we did as she showed us.

"Now, pinch the tail, cracking the shell and peel the shell off, dip the white meat into the sauce or into butter, and there you have it," popping the bit of white meat into her mouth afterwards.

"Damn, they're good," Marni declared as the three of us proceeded to demolish the tray of boiled goodness.

"Secret's in the seasonings used when they're boiled," Gayle disclosed, smiling at us.

We had no sooner finished the tray when our main courses showed up, along with another round, our third, of drinks. We chit-chatted amicably, the vibe between us comfortable, welcoming.

We were drinking our after-dinner coffees casually, letting the delicious meal settle, the conversation easy and flowing.

Turned out, Gayle was my age, twenty-eight, though she looked younger, early-twenties younger. Single, and oh, by the way, the clerking thing at the Boutique? She wasn't a clerk. She owned it...it and two others in smaller towns in the area. She was covering for a vacationing employee the night we met her.

Interesting what gets revealed when layers are peeled back.

"How long have you two been a couple?" Gayle asked as she stirred her coffee, adding cream.

Marni and I looked at each other blankly, she taking the lead to answer the question this time, the second time this week we had heard it.

"We're good friends, Gayle, but we're not a couple," Marni explained, "We've known each other a couple of years, neighbors."

Her 'look' to the two of us was clearly saying, 'who the fuck are you kidding'?

"Not a couple?...Huh, coulda' fooled me," She opined, then changing the subject by asking about what we've done since arriving, and we happily answered her, anxious to leave the 'couple thing' in our wake.

"Been thinking about you two ever since the other night when y'all came into the store," Gayle said suddenly, completely out of context to whatever we had been talking about.

"That's good, right?" I joked.

"I think it is," Her smile bright as she answered, "I'm a pretty smart chick, I think," she said further, "But, if there's one failing I have?"

We both looked to her, waiting for her answer.

"My biggest failing is that I am a sucker for good-looking women and eating their pussy," Her smile staying on her face.

"That's good, right?" Marni joked.

"Why don't you let me know what you think in a couple of hours," She replied with a tone full of promise...

"Whatd'ya think of Gayle?" I asked, naturally, as I drove us back to the duplex, Gayle following in her Mini Cooper.

"Like her frankness...doesn't seem to be much bullshit about her," Marni offered in answer.

"She throws off some serious sexual energy," I remarked further, "definitely has some sort of sexual mo-jo going on."

"Should be a fun time," Marni mused further, the veracity of a statement never more spot-on than that one.

She pulled behind us, leaving her Mini parked behind my ride, smirking a bit as she exited her car.

"Sue's place," Gayle remarked as she walked towards us, "didn't know y'all were staying here."

"Oh, you know Sue?" I asked.

"And Susan...Gulf Shores is a small town when the tourists are gone," She explained, "They've been coming to GS for so long that they're considered natives."

"We really like them, glad we were able to spend some time with them," Marni contributed to the conversation as I led the way up the stairwell from the ground floor, "They're really friendly."

"Oh, sweetie, you have no idea..." Gayle remarked from behind us, leaving the thought unfinished.

"Kick back on the porch for a bit with a drink?" I offered, Gayle's eyes locking onto a bottle of Tequila in the fridge when I opened the door to check out the liquor situation.

"Do a shot, maybe two?" Gayle countered, taking the cold cactus brew from the fridge and looking between Marni and I.

"Be right back," Marni said, "Pour us all a shot."

We, Gayle and I, waited a few minutes for Marni to rejoin us, her body pressing close to me just enough that I could feel the heat from her, just enough that I felt Ms. Kitty awaken.

Marni returned, holding a joint between her fingers, twirling it back and forth and her eyebrows raised in question.

"Oh, absolutely," was Gayle's reply, that, and a snarky grin.

The three of us sat against the house, Gayle having pulled three of the deck chairs against the siding and she taking the one in the middle. We had the porch light off, of course, the soft glow of the joint flaring in the darkness as it made its way up and down our line.

"Always liked girls?" I asked as The Stoning of Jules took effect, my voice sounding a bit sloooow.

"Can't ever remember not liking girls," Gayle answered, "Never, ever, had a 'thing' or curiosity about guys...always been about girls for me."

"How old were..." Marni started to ask.

"Freshman in High School...my best friend, on a sleep-over at her place," Gayle said, saying it as if it were a fresh memory and not one of years past.

We had finished the doobie and had just slammed our second shot, grimacing as the firery liquor traveled down our throats. Relaxing into the chair-backs, Gayle casually put a hand on each of our legs and started rubbing her fingertips up and down, languidly, with just the slightest of pressure.

Simple as it was, it was arousing.

"Safe to assume that this side is a mirror of the other side?" Gayle asked.

"Think so," Marni answered, "Haven't been inside of the Sues' place."

"Master faces the beach, porch adjacent?" Gayle probed, producing a nod from Marni, "Then, yes, its a mirror of their side."

"Think I'll go up to the Master if that's okay with y'all, ladies," Gayle announced, then standing, "Take your time, but join me when you're ready...I'll be waiting."

Then, bending to us, in turn, she kissed us, a kiss of such sensuality that I became wet instantly. With a smile to us both, she went inside, her foot-falls on the stairway that led upstairs, trailing off.

Marni and I looked to each other, both of us searching the other's face for any 'tells'.

"Are you still okay with doing this? 'Cause if you're not..." Marni began.

"I'm very much okay with this...I'm good with this, baby, looking forward to sharing this experience with you," My interruption bringing a look of relief to her face and a smile to her lips.

"Then, what say we go play?" She replied...

"Oh good, y'all didn't take long at all," Gayle cooed, "Didn't want to have to start without you," she said, teasingly.

She was already naked and laying in the bed, her head sort of propped by a couple of throw pillows, her eyes half-closed, sexually so, her body even hotter in person than her pics showed, and her pics were hot!

She turned her head between us,watching as Marni and I stripped, looking at us, taking it all in until the floor was covered with our clothes on top of hers, at the foot of the bed.

"Oh, yummy," She cooed when Marni and I joined her in bed, putting her between us, her hands on our bodies immediately and ours on hers right afterwards.

Marni leaned in and kissed Gayle, the sounds loud and wet-sounding. Lowering my head, I started to suckle her tit, flicking her hardened nipple with the tip of my tongue, the increasing loudness of their kissing fueling my lust.

Gayle was now fondling and feeling Marni's breasts with one hand as her other held my mouth against her boobs while I moved from one to the other.

Opening my eyes at some point as I sucked hungrily on her breasts, I saw that Marni was still kissing Gayle but kneeling now, her legs spread and Gayle's hand slowly rubbing Marni's pussy.

My own hand had found Gayle's shaved honey-pot right after I started sucking her tits, her labia puffy and wet. Taking my mouth from her tit with a 'popping' sound, I trailed my tongue down her body as I moved to lay between her spreading legs.

With a long, slow tongue swipe from her ass on the bed, upwards, until I felt her clit, I began my cunnilingus of Gayle.

Watching with eyes raised as she scooted down a bit, me scooting along with her, I slowly ate her ever-so-sweet-tasting pussy as she pulled Marni to sit on her face, the sight of Marni lowering her pussy to another woman's mouth to be eaten turning me on in ways I could not have ever imagined.

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm," Gayle cooed as she slowly devoured Marni's pussy as Marni moved it, in slow circles, against her mouth and tongue.

"Oooooh yeah...that's good, sugar," Gayle cooed to me when I started nibbling a bit harder, a bit more lustfully, my fire fueled by watching Marni being eaten by Gayle. She had pulled her mouth from Marni to say it but was soon back, her mouth moving slowly on Marni, her mouth producing 'wet sounds'.

It was only about three or four minutes later that Marni climaxed, her long drawn-out moan of release loud in the room. She had no sooner stopped her moans of delight when Gayle orgasmed, her hands holding onto my head as she humped against my mouth, her movements shaking the bed.

Marni had lifted herself, slowly, off of Gayle's face, collapsing onto the bed next to Gayle. Reaching to me, Gayle pulled me from between her legs as I was finishing up with one last suck of her 'little man', saying, "Your turn, Jules, your turn for a ride on Gayle's Pleasure Train."

Turning her head towards Marni, she said, "Why don't you just lay there and watch me eat your girlfriend, sweetie, let yourself get a little excited...okay?"

"'K," was Marni's sultry reply, her fingers already playing with her pussy-lips.

I knelt over her head, letting her grip my hips and pull my pussy to her mouth, her 'chewing' beginning immediately, as well as my non-sensical babbling and moans of pleasure. I was moving my pussy back and forth against her mouth and tongue, the mother of all orgasms rushing from my belly to explode.

My hands were hanging on to the headboard with a death-grip, my grinding moving the whole bed back and forth. Turning my head to look down at Marni just before I knew I would climax, her smile to me lit the fuse to the orgasm that exploded in that instant.

The three of us became a pile of panting pussies is the only way that it can be described, all of us gasping, all of us sexually satisfied.

Satisfied, but not finished.

As we gathered our strength for round two, the three of us nibbled, touched, and played with each other, indiscriminantly, unselfishly. Gayle put Marni and I sitting against the headboard, giving us head, each in turn, while fingering and playing with the other.

Marni and I kissed each other feverishly, played with each other's tits, both of us feeling the sexual delight being done to us by Gayle as we kissed, which only added fuel to our fires. As for Gayle, she eagerly serviced us repeatedly, giving us monster orgasms.

And at some point in the play, when I was going down on Gayle, Marni pulled my new Slim-Jim from my pussy, slipping it slowly into my ass, further and further until it was fully in.

Then, she turned it on.

Vibrating deliciously slow in my ass, the Slim-Jim had me moaning my pleasure as I ramped up my eating of Gayle, her moans of contentment telling me that she liked what I was doing. Just as she came, I had an orgasm, my first ever, while being fucked in the ass, and I liked it.

Before Gayle dragged her well sucked and fucked pussy from our bed at three in the morning, we had daisy-chained, used toys, took turns in 69s, all of us exchanging body fluids eagerly and lustfully.

Marni and I were laying on our sex-wrecked bed, totally spent when we heard Gayle start up her Mini and drive away. She had seen herself out, insisting that we just lay there in our 'naked splendor' is how she said it.

"Damn," I finally said, breaking the silence in the room, "That was fun, princess."

"Yeah...it was, wasn't it," Marni agreed, taking my arm and putting it around her as she snuggled her body against my own, her pussy leaving traces of nectar on my hip.

"So, it was good for you? You're okay with it all? Not angry with me or anything?" Marni asked.

"Angry with you?" I replied, "Why on earth would I be angry with you...it was a great romp in the hay, Marni, no way am I angry with you."

"And...you and me? You and me, we're still okay, right?" She probed further for assurance.

"Honey-babe, if we were any more okay, I'd have to marry your sweet ass," I replied, snuggling down against her, trying to get closer, sleep rushing to overtake us both.

Say what?...

to be continued...

12