Road Trip! Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doesn't surprise me that she did," Marni said to me as I dried myself, "Just before I came upstairs to get the Tequila? Maggie was playing 'footsies' with me."

"Really? Whatd'ya do?" I asked as I slipped my 'kick-back' gym shorts on as she applied a bit of gloss to her lips in the mirror.

"Do? I flirted back...played footsies with her," Marni answered with a chuckle, "C'mon Jules, you can't tell me that getting hit on by a stranger doesn't give your ego a bit of a stroking."

Well, she was right about that, wasn't she?

I was about to slip on a tee, when she stopped me, saying, "Wear that cut-off tee, the one with the vee."

"Won't leave much to the imagination if I wear that one," I replied, "especially since I'm not planning on wearing a bra."

"Yeah, I know," She replied with a devilish grin in the mirror to me...

Toni and Maggie knocked on our door about ten minutes after we had finished dressing and just as Marni finished rolling the last of two doobies.

Marni was also wearing shorts and her gauzy, peasant blouse, the outline of her breasts and nipples 'almost' able to be seen, her look in that blouse, for me, a turn-on.

"Here," Marni said as she handed one of the doobies to Toni, "You and Jules share this one...Maggie and I will work on the other one," smiling to our guests while saying it.

"Want to step out onto your balcony with me to smoke?" Toni asked me, "Don't want to have too much smoke in your room," she said in explanation.

Maggie and Marni had already lit theirs, passing it back and forth, a bit of eye flirtations going on, I could see, especially from Maggie.

Joining Toni on the balcony, she lit ours and took a long pull, holding it in while she passed it to me.

"I'm a bit of a light-weight with weed," I said to her as she was slowly releasing the smoke from her mouth, watching me, leaning on the railing near me.

"'S'okay...do what you're comfortable with, sweetie," She replied smilingly, turning to face me as I took a hit.

We were silent for quite a while, staring at the stars shining in the cloudless night sky, slowly getting wasted, at least, I was.

"Problem with smoke for me," Toni said casually while turning back to face me, sorta' moving closer to me at the same time, "is that it makes me incredibly horny."

"Yeah, me too," I replied with a voice that clearly showed that The Stoning of Jules had begun and me, oblivious to the fact that she was now standing next to me at the corner of the railing, almost as if I was 'trapped' by her presence.

"Not a bad thing though, is it pretty lady?" Toni said in response, her smile to me showing that she, too, had a buzz going on, her fingers moving my hair from the side of my face, brushing it back behind my ear.

Caressing the back of my neck with her hand, she pulled me to her and kissed me, surprising me, but I did nothing to stop her from doing so. No, instead, I responded, opening my mouth to allow her tongue to slip inside, closing my eyes as I enjoyed the sensual kiss.

I opened my eyes, paranoid all of a sudden that Marni would see us kissing and that it'd piss her off, glancing to the sofa of our suite when I did so. Marni and Maggie were also kissing, Marni holding the still-burning doobie between the fingers of her hand, Maggie's hand sorta' hovering over Marni's boob, her fingers lightly tweaking Marni's nipple through the thin material.

"Mmmmm...that feels nice," Toni said softly when her hand slid under my half-tee and found my braless tits, her lips barely touching mine.

"It does," I agreed, "but, we'd better stop before we do something we might regret," I answered softly but doing nothing to stop her from feeling me up, her hand caressing my boobs freely.

"Oh, I wouldn't regret a thing, cutie," Toni said in response, "Sure you want me to stop?" saying it teasingly, her hand now squeezing my boob lustfully.

"Yeah, you'd better..." I answered, half of me wanting her to stop, the other half of me wanting her not to.

"Okay, babe..." She replied, but giving my hard nipple a final tweak before doing so,"But...since we both staying at the Bellagio, maybe the four of us could arrange a little play-time while we're there?"

"Yeah, maybe we could," I said, glancing into the room just as Marni and Maggie broke their kiss off, both smiling at each other, saying something but, of course, I couldn't hear what it was they were saying.

The one thing about that moment that I do remember, however, is that I was anxious for Maggie and Toni to leave so that I could take Marni to bed and fuck her brains out.

"Hey you two, get your butts back in here," Maggie's voice called out to us.

"Marni and I want to run something by you two," She continued after Toni and I came inside, "Since we both staying at the Bellagio, we talked about the four of us meeting for drinks tomorrow night, maybe around eleven'ish? Does that work with you two?"

Toni and I exchanged a look, both nodding in affirmation, "Oh, Toni? I told Marni that we could share some of your weed, up in our room, afterwards...that's okay, isn't it?" Maggie said in an afterthought.

"Not only okay but its right...share and share alike, I always say," Toni commented with a stoned grin.

"I'm talking about sharing your weed, you twit," Maggie chided, her sexual innuendo impossible to miss.

"Oh...sure, that too," Toni replied grinning like the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland...

Marni turned around after she slipped the 'Do Not Disturb' placard on the outside doorknob, locking the door behind her, her eyes lasering into mine as she slowly walked towards me .

"I let Toni kiss me," I said softly, backing up towards our bedroom, slowly removing my crop-top at the same time then tossing it to the floor, "she got me hot."

Walking as if being pulled by an invisible string attached to my body, Marni removed her own blouse, her fingers reaching for the snaps of her shorts, both of us still staring hard at the other.

"Maggie and I kissed too," She answered with her voice soft and sultry, her hand kneading one of her breasts, squeezing tightly, pulling on her hard nipple with her fingers.

"I let her feel me up...let her play with my tits," I parried while sliding my shorts down my legs, the lips of my snatch glistening with wetness, "I didn't even try to stop her...it felt good...thought you should know."

She gently pushed on me, sitting me on the edge of our bed and stood before me, fondling her breasts, both of them now, with both of her hands. Guiding a breast towards my face, she pushed her tit against my mouth, gasping when I sucked her nipple into my mouth, my teeth softly nibbling and biting on it.

"Bite me...harder...harder, uuhhhhhhhh...like that...I let...oooooh...let Maggie feel me...aaahhhh...too," She gasped, her fingers digging into my scalp as she held my head in her hands.

I sucked and chewed on Marni's titties, my lust for her immeasurable, my sexual excitement off the charts. I remember having mind-flashes of Toni kissing me and feeling me up, of sitting on Gayle's face while Marni watched us, back in Gulf Shores, visions of Maggie eating Marni while I fucked her in the ass with a dildo as she did.

It was incredibly erotic, for me.

Marni pushed me onto my back as she pulled her tit from my mouth, her nipple wet, her aureole showing the imprints of my teeth. She slowly knee-walked until her pussy was over my head, her scent sending flashes of heat to my pussy.

Reaching with my fingers, I peeled her lips apart, they being slick with love-juice, speading her vagina's walls apart, my tongue straining to reach her as she lowered herself to me.

I think I better understand, now, how it feels for a guy when he slides his cock into a pussy, though it can't possibly feel any better than it did to me when my tongue snaked into her wet, hot cunt.

"My ass, baby, finger my ass," She cried out to me as she began moving her pussy in slow circles on my face as I ate and tongued her.

Spreading her cheeks with my hands, as she lifted slightly, without a second thought or hesitation, I pushed a 'social' finger deep into her asshole, to my last knuckle, biting her clit gently at the same time.

"Aaaaaaah, Sweet Jesus....aaaaaaah...fuccckkkkk, fffuuuuuuck me..." She cried aloud as she mashed her pussy hard against my cunnilingus, "Oh Jules, oh Jules...oh sweet God, baby, I'm cumming...Oh...My...God.", her body quaking and shaking as she spewed non-sensical babble from her mouth

She fell forward onto the bed when the last quake of orgasm ended, her pussy laying against my face, her legs straight back, hanging off of the bed. Her scent was intoxicating, the smell of her climax raised my lust level beyond belief.

"Give me a minute, babe...I need to catch my breath...but when I do, I am going to send you to the moon, I promise," Marni gasped as I slid from under her, laying next to her on the bed.

"Always worth waiting for," I cooed while moving her sex-sweating hair from her neck with my fingers.

"Be right back, baby...got to pee," Marni said as she rolled off the bed. I closed my eyes, and played with my very horny pussy with my fingers while I waited for her to return.

Feeling her weight on the bed, I turned towards her, opening my eyes and saw her kneeling on the bed, her legs spread apart. In her hand, she had our Gulf Shores-purchsed toy, Thick-Dick, pushing its tip into her pussy slowly, closing her eyes as it spread her apart with its thick body.

"Ummph," She squealed when she had accepted all of its nine inches, smiling as she did it. She then pulled it from her snatch, slowly, the toy glistening with her juices.

Laying on her side, she lowered her head and, using the fingers of one hand, she peeled my pussy-lips apart, revealing my swollen 'little man'. Lowering her mouth to my clit as her other hand slid Thick-Dick into my pussy, she started nibbling.

Chewing on my clit with her mouth and teeth, she fucked me hard and deep using 'our' toy. My train was leaving the station when she turned the vibrator's motor on, bringing a cry of joy from me that seem to echo in our room.

Goddamn, I love this woman!! I screamed in my head at the moment of climax, my vocal screams of orgasm surely being heard by others through the opened balcony doors.

I love this woman? Did I just say that?

Yes, yes I did...

to be continued...

12