All Comments on 'Road Trip Pt. 02'

by TLCgiver

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It is a good story so far

I am really enjoying this story and can not wait until you post the future chapters of this story. Thank you for such a delightful read.

d2talld2tallabout 10 years ago
Great Story!

Don't stop, keep them coming. Can't wait to read more.

elrayo41elrayo41about 10 years ago
CLASSIC TALE, EXCEPTIONAL NARRATION

CONGRATULATIONS! You have spun a classic tale of a hero's search for the golden grail and you have done it in superb fashion. JIM was searching for a sense of attachment that would complement his spiritual and emotion integrity. Summer is the embodiment of what he was looking for in all the other women he tasted. Jim is now connected to the future exactly as he longed to be. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not like any other

this is truly one of those stories that gets you and wont let go untill youve finished reading it , even if it is 4 am !!!! well written

NSSurferNSSurferabout 10 years ago
Too Much Like Another Story

I have read the same story here about 2 years ago titled "Road Trip Starts in New England" Don't remember who wrote it but it is pretty much the same premiss. Hitting every state although I didn't completely read the first part names are similar enough to trigger the thought

TLCgiverTLCgiverabout 10 years agoAuthor
True

A shorter version of this was published by the author on this site a couple of years ago. This version is a complete rewrite with only the rudiments of the plot remaining the same. Jim et. al. are now more thoughtful characters and we get a much deeper look inside their thinking and motivations. Nearly 200,000 people read the earlier version. If this repost of the rewritten version offense any of them, please accept my apologies, and enjoy this deeper story. RRD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Memories and more

This was a good rewrite.

I also noticed the while Romantic1 was listed as a single man over 18, TLCGiver is listed as a couple (man and woman) over 60. I'm assuming Romantic1 found a woman to be his wife/lover/life partner and that she has helped him edit this rewrite of his original story.

Also a few details in the first are missing that I'm missing. For instance the first time the Grand Merriner trick of jetting the liquor into someone else's mouth was taught to Jim in the second Florida location with "The Extended Family" of his army buddy's widow Karen Price and how he was able to overcome being with a woman who shared the same first name as his dearly departed wife Karen. Also in Mississippi, the woman he had sex with provided an albi, because that is about the time they finished making love.

Still a great story, just missing a bit of the details that is missing from the first iteration.

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodover 7 years ago
Great Concept for these stories

This could have been a very interesting book. I love the concept but I was cheering for him to stay with the country music after part 02. I cant wait to finish the ride. Please continue to write in this style.

Woodbgood

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"I Will Always Love You"...

Personally, as a country boy, I would have referred to Ms. Parton's rendition, either the original, or the re-recorded version for Best Little Whorehouse... Never did like Ms. Houston's voice that much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dolly Parton made it famous first

Whitney killed it when she remade it for the movie, Dolly put a lot more emotion and feeling into it long before the 90s. I wish you (as a reported Country Music fan in the story) would have mentioned it as Dolly's song, not Whitney's, like a true country music fan would have.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i'm really enjoying

the ride. what a great well-written sexy erotic upbeat story. its a pleasure to read. thanks!!! TLCgiver - you should write another story. i'd love to read it. 5 stars!

argeelogargeelogabout 5 years ago
Part 2 outstanding

Again great. Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

bigreddog543bigreddog543almost 5 years ago

well written, but just too unbelievable for my taste. Then was a tv show about a guy on a bike---then came Branson?---and also Kung fu where Caine saved the day every week; real life is much more boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very well written and edited - but ....

Part One was well-written and within the bounds of possibility, but this Part Two episode smacks very much of Forrest Gump. The author tries way too hard to find a vehicle to carry the frequent graphic sex scenes and as a result the whole work becomes a travesty.

I will not be reading the additional parts - the story is becoming way too predictable and stale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really enjoying so far, as I am a fan of Steve Wallace, but where were Karen’s ashes placed in Mississippi? I will keep reading and perhaps Jim makes a return trip . At least I hope that he does, otherwise story has a hole in it!

CannaBusCannaBusover 1 year ago

A beautiful story. I don't want it to end.

MarkT63MarkT6312 months ago

Did wife cheat while married???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous