Road Trip Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The eight members of the band, Tina, Terry, Ellen, Crystal, and I followed Alan through the maze of corridors under the stadium to some elevators that whisked us up to the sky boxes. A buffet table had been set up in one of them, and we filed into the attractive wood paneled room for lunch. A row of high stools sat against a counter that looked down on the field for an unparalleled view of every bit of the action. Several sexy 'stewardesses' were in the skybox to help withanythingwe needed, according to Alan. During the conversation, I learned that the skyboxes are usually corporate rentals: a twenty-year lease with thirty skybox season tickets netted the stadium forty million dollars! My jaw dropped open at the cost.

I watched as Terry and Tina got into deep conversations. Initially, I thought it was about our music and recording new tracks, but then I watched as the two started to place their hands in strategic locations as they talked in increasingly hushed tones. Tina's hand would stroke up Terry's thigh. Terry's fingers stroked up Tina's arm, wandering slightly to the sides of her full breasts. The both looked content at their interactions. Everybody seemed to be getting horny, yet there was work to be done.

We rehearsed with the band in the afternoon. We felt comfortable with the various songs we chose, started to iron out the transitions in the medley, and took a large step to getting the one I'd written ready for prime time. Alan arranged for drinks and dinner at the Four Seasons. After a long and busy afternoon, we had cocktails and ate outside on the patio at the hotel.

After dinner as we left the table, Tina pulled me aside; "Jim, I'm in that room over there just off the pool, why don't you come by in a few minutes?" This blatant offer of sex had much appeal. I now had three women who wanted 'cock time,' and I wasn't sure how to respond to Tina's offer, particularly after I knew that Crystal and she had a revealing conversation about our sexual predilections. I had started bumbling my indecisive reply when Crystal appeared at my side. She turned to Tina and said in a low voice to Tina, "Terry, Ellen, and I are having a little party after the party in our suite; I think you two would really like it. It'd give you and Jim the opportunity to get to really 'connect' with each other again - really well, plus you could share your assets in a group setting. Do you enjoy group settings?" Crystal winked at Tina.

Tina smiled and said, "Oh, this sounds like so much fun. Let's get started."

I offered my arms to Crystal and Tina. We strolled from the large patio to our suite.

* * * * *

Tina fit right in with the four of us. We started on the bed with me fucking Tina as Crystal sat on her face and got eaten. Terry and Ellen were in a sixty-nine position next to us in a way so that I could watch Terry eating Ellen's sweet pussy and get whiffs of her sexual smells. They were making all sorts of erotic slurping noises that proved to me that a lot of body fluids were involved in their good sex. Our next 'configuration' involved me deep inside Ellen as she ate Tina's cunt. Terry rammed into Crystal's pussy from behind as she unsuccessfully tried to also eat Tina's twat. Eventually, Crystal succeeded, and at one point, I could also lean over Ellen and tongue Tina's clit along with Crystal. A lot of moaning and groaning went on.

The living room had a large round table whose top rotated like a Lazy Susan. Terry and I removed the lamp, vase, and magazines from the table, and covered the table with folded blankets to make it a softer surface. Soon we had the three women on their backs on the table with their pussies at the edge. Terry and I stood a few feet apart and sank our dicks into two of the women, initially Crystal and Tina. After a minute, we eyeballed each other and pulled out of the women we were fucking. We rotated the table a third way around. Terry started fucking Ellen, and I sank deep into Crystal. Some giggling and then more serious moans resonated in the room. Whichever woman didn't have a cock in her pussy, started to masturbate. Soon, between the laughs and giggles, the moans started.

Another minute, and we jerked ourselves from our current fuckmates and rotated the table again. I could then fuck Ellen, and Tina became the benefactor of Terry's generous endowment. Terry and I really started to pound heavily on the women we were fucking. We went longer and shifted again. We kept up the rotation of the table for over twenty minutes. I coached Terry on how to hold off and how to manage the sensations he felt rather than climax.

Each of the women enjoyed a few orgasms as we teased them in our miniature orgy. Eventually, Terry gave me that desperate look of someone who would like to hold off, but can't manage it. He jetted his cum into Crystal's pussy, pulling out after the first blast and coating her pubes with his man juice. Crystal simultaneously frigged her own clit with her fingers, until she joined him in those instants of bliss. The two kissed frantically, betraying not only the obvious lust they felt for each other, but also the deeper feelings and emotions they felt. I felt happy for her.

I went around the table twice more, skipping Crystal. I'd decided that I wanted to fill Ellen with my liquid explosions when they came. I'd missed her, and I wanted to share an orgasm with her, but I also wanted to deliver pleasure to Tina. I started to frig Tina with several fingers, as I fucked Ellen. The friction of Ellen's vagina walls rubbed and massaged the sensitive head of my cock as I pistoned into her body. Soon enough, I reached the same point Terry had been in only moments before. I came in buckets. My first surge of cum went into Ellen's pussy and triggered her orgasm; she jerked and writhed beneath me. Tina started to cum right beside her. I pulled out of Ellen, and my second and subsequent cum surges shot across both Ellen and Tina's bodies leaving a trail of white semen from their pussies to their full breasts.

Ellen cooed at me as she came down from her peak. She started to rub my semen into her skin; however, Tina stopped her as she hopped down off the table. "I want that on my tongue, not rubbed into your skin until it disappears." Tina's tongue started lapping, pausing around Ellen's nipples to bring them to a state of high arousal. When Tina got close to Ellen's pussy, Ellen spread her legs and pulled Tina's head to her cunt. Tina's tongue went into high gear. Lapping up my cum became a secondary goal for Tina; she wanted to deliver pleasure to her new sex partner. As Tina hummed, rubbed, stroked, and jammed tongue and fingers into Ellen's cunt, Ellen groaned and jerked and writhed beneath her in heavenly responses to the attention she was receiving.

Terry and I escorted Crystal back to the bed and got on either side of her, stroking her breasts and cunt, as she rubbed and massaged our flagging cocks. When we'd hardened a bit, she alternated sucking on each of us until Tina and Ellen came over beside us. Ellen sat between me and Crystal. Tina extended a hand to Crystal's snatch, burying her fingers in the diva's hot pussy as her tongue and her other hand assaulted Ellen's twat. I had a close-up view.

Crystal started writhing from all the attention. Terry and my cock hardened back to their full and ready states, thanks to Crystal's oral talents and then the sapphic display of affection next to us. Before either of us could take further action, Crystal said to Terry and me, "I want you both ... at the same time ... one in each hole. Please, just 'do' me."

Tina and Ellen moved to an easy chair to watch us: Ellen in Tina's lap, as Tina's fingers sank into the other's cunt. A tube of Astroglide appeared, and Terry applied a generous dose to Crystal's ass. Crystal rose above Terry's rigid pole facing me, and slowly slid down his shaft, ass first. When she bottomed out, she slowly lifted and repeated the process, apparently until it became not only comfortable, but also erotically stimulating and pleasurable to her. I got a smile from her.

After two minutes of her anal fuck by Terry, I moved in front of the pair. I put one finger into Crystal's cunt as I thumbed her clit. Through the walls of her peritoneum I could feel Terry's cock slowly moving back and forth in her ass. I shifted forward and sank my cock into Crystal's pussy. Crystal squeaked in pleasure and pulled me deeper into her cunt. I started to fuck her with more deliberate strokes. Terry and I started to alternate strokes of pleasure for her.

Crystal and I kissed, our tongues running wild as they met in each other's mouth. At one point, after a particularly passionate kiss, we pulled apart and used our hands to touch each other's faces. Crystal looked at me with the most adoring eyes, and whispered, "Jim, I love you."

I nodded to her and said, "Crystal, I love you. You're the love of my life." We kissed again, almost dismissive of everything else going on around us and even the other penetration of her body by her friend, lover, agent, and sister's boyfriend. Terry turned her body slightly so his mouth could reach one of Crystal's breasts; he sucked on a tit as we kissed.

I pulled out after a couple of minutes. Ellen took my place, replacing my cock in her sister's pussy with her mouth, tongue, and fingers. Terry continued to ass fuck Crystal as she sat on his lap facing outward; Ellen ate her sister and diddled her clit.

Tina gestured for me to bring my cock fresh from Crystal's cunt to her mouth. She sucked me clean, and then gestured that I should fuck her. I did. She told me, "This time, I want your cum in me. No sharing." She paused for a moment. "James, you are one special man ... and you are a magnificent lover. Very special." Her words seemed to carry more import because of her English accent.

I focused on Tina and her pleasure. In turn, she brought me pleasure. I didn't try to prolong our lovemaking session. After Tina had her second orgasm, I waited as I felt her building up to a third. I allowed myself to build up in parallel with her, and as she started to writhe her way into her next orgasm I exploded into her pussy, pulling her with me in her cum.

Terry, Crystal, and Ellen had already collapsed in a mass of bodies. They watched with prurient interest as Tina and I had continued to completion. Now, the two of us lay beside them in repose on the bed. We looked at each other and laughed at our sexually exhausted bodies, sticky with cum, girl juice, and the sweat of hard sexual work.

Ellen said, "That was fucking fantastic, but I need to sleep. I'm exhausted. It's so late."

I glanced at the clock on the faux mantle in the room. The clock read one in the morning. I agreed with Ellen. Soon, we all made go to sleep noises.

I learned how inclusive Crystal could be in the next instant; she asked whether Tina wanted to share our bed overnight, sleeping with the two of us. I would have expected Crystal to become possessive and want me to be exclusively by her side. Instead, she wanted to be inclusive, so long as I was happy and, in this case, Tina was happy.

Tina joined us. Terry and Ellen slid away to the other bedroom. Only seconds later, everyone was asleep, and I had two nude and sexually sated hot women beside me.

* * * * *

Crystal cranked one eye open and said in a hushed voice, "What are you doing?"

I said, "I'm going for a run, and a meditation. Do you want to come?"

A long silence ensued as I laced up my running shoes. Soon, I watched the covers move and Crystal's lithe and full-breasted nude body came from under the covers. She stood beside the bed and stretched to the ceiling. I felt my penis swell with interest at her erotic body. I realized in that instant, I could never tire of her body, even as we aged.

Crystal rummaged in her suitcase and produced a jogging suit and sneakers. Just as she finished dressing Tina's head lifted slightly and she looked at us readying to go and exercise. In her strong British accent she said, "You Yanks are fucking insane." Her head fell back to the pillow, and she was gone into dreamland again.

Crystal and I started to run the perimeter of the golf course near the hotel, slowing here and there to watch as the slanted rays of the rising sun first lit a corner of some glade or reflected off the dew on a putting green. Our Nikes were wet with the morning dew.

At the edge of one beautiful pond, I took a small envelope from my pocket. I opened it and allowed a small amount of Karen's ashes to flow into the slightest of breezes. I silently thanked Karen for being who she was, and now who she was in spirit; I again had a vision of her orchestrating the new relationships I'd forged along my cross-country road trip as well as my new career path. As the ashes floated away, Crystal reached out and tenderly touched my shoulder in a supportive and loving gesture. I reached across my body with my other hand and held her hand there.

As we turned, I looked at Crystal. She had tears in her eyes. I gave her a puzzled look. She said in a halting voice, "I hope someday that you'll love me as much as you loved Karen. You are one great guy."

I pulled her to me. A ray of sunlight glistened through her gorgeous hair. I said, "Crystal, I do love you. I can't say it's more or less than I ever had with Karen, but I love you so dearly. You are my home base and my future. I want to be there for you always, and I hope you feel the same way."

We kissed. Crystal was crying and trying to smile simultaneously. She squeaked out, "I love you" through her tears and buried her face in my chest. We both cried.

Soon, we pulled ourselves together, and started walking as we held hands. Neither of us spoke, but in those seconds, I felt a new connection with Crystal that hadn't been there before. A hundred yards further on, I said softly, "This is new ... and different, isn't it?"

Crystal looked at me and smiled. She said, "Yes, different ... very different ... and very loving in a really crazy way. We're getting serious ... and I'm glad."

We walked some more, and then she pulled me into a jog and we finished our circuit of the golf links in silence and headed back to the hotel. In that silence, I felt closer to her that I'd ever felt to her before. I could tell she felt the same way.

* * * * *

The next couple of days were spent in predictable fashion. Crystal and I would get up and exercise, roust out the others, rehearse, eat, fuck, rehearse, fuck some more, eat, and then fuck some more. Tina endeared herself to all of us by being as oversexed as we were. Once, when we got back from our morning runs and an hour in the hotel's exercise room, Tina, Ellen, and Terry were going at it hot and heavy in their bedroom. We joined in after watching their erotic encounter for five minutes, and getting each other heated up after we stripped for our showers in the doorway to their bedroom.

I wondered if the 'old me' would have ever responded to such a situation or the other group activities we enjoyed. Would Karen have ever coaxed me into a group setting? Would I have been jealous or gotten my nose out of joint? Now, such situations, even seeing people I loved involved with other people, didn't upset me in the least so long as they were happy.

Regarding the concert, as long as we were in the suite or the band's practice room, I felt pretty confident about my ability to accompany Crystal, on key, and on tempo, without forgetting the words. The 'eighty thousand fan' reality still bothered me. In jest, Terry told me that the band and all of us were all in that headcount, so the numbers would only be seventy-nine-thousand-nine-hundred-something. That was supposed to make me feel better.

Sunday morning arrived, and between our fivesome orgies the day before and my worry over the concert, I didn't feel I'd gotten much sleep. The game was to start at seven-thirty that evening; thus, we'd go 'on stage' around eight-thirty.

Ellen and Crystal ran with me in the morning. After showering Tina captured Terry and me, not for sex, but to talk about my next album. I had to laugh at myself because I had misread her intentions. Crystal sat by my side and held my arm in a most loving way. I felt a lot of support and integrity around the table. We talked about a concert tour for me too; I insisted if there were going to be a tour, that Crystal had to be part of the package, and it had to take place after I'd finished my road trip in San Diego, at my sister's home. Crystal liked that idea.

Tina also talked about me appearing in a movie of some kind. I laughed aloud at the idea of being a 'Hollywood Actor,' but she seemed serious and told me we'd talk in greater depth once I got to the west coast. "By then, things will be clearer about what we want to do with you," she jested with a lewd smile that clearly showed she had some additional lascivious thoughts about my body.

After our meeting, we were standing around. I suggested to Crystal that we take a motorcycle ride. Tina lit up at those words; "Hey that gives me a great idea for your entrance into the stadium tonight. Would you two be willing to ride your motorcycle in and out of the stadium, maybe with a police escort?"

I shrugged and said, "Sure;" and checked with Crystal to be certain she agreed with my acceptance of the offer.

Tina said she'd set up the arrival, and Crystal and I left for a ride.

Just as we got situated on the motorcycle, I glanced up to see a photographer taking our picture with a telephoto lens from about sixty feet away. I mentioned it to Crystal, and so the two of us turned to him and waved. He waved back. As the camera came away from the man's face, I recognized Bart Kenesis, the paparazzo who had almost ruined us with the pictures he took in Branson.

I'd no sooner had that flash of recognition than I heard Crystal behind me say, "Hey, I'm pretty sure that's the guy that's been stalking me at home."

I stopped the engine and started to get off the bike by sliding off in front of Crystal. When I got firmly on the ground, I saw Kenesis running away from us between the parked cars in the lot. He ran into the hotel. There were too many hiding places in there to follow. I did call Terry on my cell phone and alerted him to the presence of our unwanted paparazzi member.

* * * * *

Crystal and I dressed for the concert in the hotel. She'd been told to be perky and sexy. Her answer to that mandate was a pair of Daisy Duke shorts that looked rather tattered, a red-checkered shirt at least two sizes too small, her glittery western boots she usually wore for concerts, and a western cowgirl hat. Crystal had great legs, and most of them showed; no wonder she'd been named the 'Sweetheart of America.' She looked so perky and sexy that I felt a stirring in my loins, but she always did that to me.

We rode the motorcycle from the hotel to Cowboy Stadium where Crystal's large tour bus had been parked for the past week. Tina, Terry, and Ellen were already there, along with a few aides who launched into our hairstyles and makeup.

I made the mistake of asking why there was such concern about my makeup, since we'd be over a hundred feet from the nearest fans in the stadium. Tina said, "Oh, that's so you'll show up better in the television close-ups while you're singing - and on the big projection screen in the stadium."

"WHAT TELEVISION CLOSE-UPS," I said in a much louder than normal volume. Everyone turned and looked at me with grins on their face. I had forgotten we'd be on TV. Certainly no one had mentioned any close-ups.

Tina said in her best British uppity tone, "The football game is being telecast nationwide, Silly. Plus, most of what goes out to the telly will get projected up on the large high definition projection screens that are inside the stadium. You're handsome, everybody wants to see you - up close and personal."