Road Trip Rogue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, I realized that particular moment was a crossroads in my life. Had I managed it right, we would have gotten past that evening with only a little personal embarrassment shared between us. Instead, I slowly slid my hands off her waist to gently cup her silky, soft butt.

Sharon did not move and neither did I. We must've spent a full minute with her pressed against my twitching penis and with my hands cupping that sweet ass. Finally, Sharon subtly wiggled her butt against my throbbing dick. I responded by leaning my face into her hair and inhaling its intoxicating scent. Sharon remained very still. She may have been having second thoughts but she did not object as I began to gently caress her ass.

We stayed locked in this situation for what seemed like minutes. The only movement was my hands on her butt. The thought eventually occurred to me that maybe I was taking advantage of an accidental situation and she was struggling with how to stop me. I felt guilty and slowed my hand movements almost to a stop. Sharon again moved her ass up against my dick. It was a very slight motion, but there was no mistaking her signal to continue.

With that encouragement I firmly and slowly clamped my legs together around her tender thigh.

She groaned softly and responded by squeezing her naked thighs together hard around my leg and pressing her plainly damp panties onto my bare skin.

Instantly, I was going out of my mind with lust. At the same time I was scared shitless of being discovered. But in the front seat my wife was engaged in a lively political conversation with Robert and the couple next to us was fast asleep.

With the coast clear, I gripped Sharon's hip bones and lifted my knee firmly up to press against her wet vagina. Sharon just pushed her soft butt harder against my erection.

I grunted a little too loudly. Robert leaned over so he could see us in the rearview mirror causing my blood pressure to spike.

"You okay, Dave?" he asked.

"Yeah, Sharon just butted me. It's no big deal."

Robert sat back and continued driving without comment. I glanced to the right and was relieved to see Ozzie and Paula were passed out with their mouths open and eyes closed.

Sharon twisted and leaned back into me, placing her lips on my earlobe, "You'll go to hell for that comment." She stayed there breathing into my ear and slowly began a gentle rocking motion. She rotated her pelvis to first press her groin against my leg and then rub her butt against my cock.

I impulsively grabbed the back hem of Sharon's dress and pulled it out from under her. Suddenly there was no dress between us, just my shorts and her thin panties. The sudden move surprised Sharon and she stopped undulating in order to scan the car. Her dress was draped over both our laps and covered what was going on underneath.

Sharon breathlessly waited to find out what I had in mind. I slid my hands under the dress and encountered cool smooth skin along the outside of her hips and thighs, interrupted only by panty briefs. I could feel her skin tremble with anticipation and indecision.

I gently ran my hands down the outside of her legs to her knees. The feel of her skin was luxurious. She stayed frozen in position as I then allowed my hands to come around her knees and move up the inside of her thighs. Sharon stopped me. She knew where I was headed and did not want my hands on her wet vagina.

Apparently I had to be content with simply caressing the outside of her legs and her butt. That must have been what she wanted because she resumed her hot rhythmic pelvis grinding.

I began to explore the fringes of her panties across her belly. Her stomach flinched and she hesitated, and then resumed her movements. But when I moved my hands lower across the front of her panties she slammed her hands over mine. She had stopped my advances from two different directions. No pussy for me.

Eventually Sharon slowed down in order to reach back and to the best of her ability caress my hips and torso. I was already bare-chested so the skin to skin contact felt pretty damn good.

What happened next was probably an accident. I really believe Sharon only intended to caress my stomach muscles and maybe even pass her hand across the front of my shorts. But what she found was my naked penis protruding above the waist band.

I inhaled sharply.

Sharon froze with the realization of what she had discovered, but she did not move her hand away. With tantalizing slowness she wrapped her hand around my sensitive cock, prompting a groan to escape from my lips.

At this point I need to say something about my penis and my decision-making. The instant my dick feels female skin of any kind it seems to assume a personality of its own. Somehow it has great influence with me, and it really does not care very much about consequences. In other words, I may not have made the wisest decisions that night.

Sharon kept a light but determined grip on my penis as I frantically unzipped my shorts to give her better access. She ran her fingertips up and down the full length of my cock and played briefly with my balls. She leaned back into my chest and whispered, "She's right, you do have a large cock."

Our breathing was getting ragged but through a haze of desire I began to understand that Sharon had a very tender lovemaking style. She was not stroking, she was caressing. Her fingertips feathered up and down the length of my cock.

It was hard for me to control myself. Her gentle exploratory touch on my dick felt like static electricity. Without a thought for anyone else in the car I reached around and got a firm grip of her braless round tits through her dress. She continued to run her fingers along my sensitive member. I decided to give her the best access possible so I lowered my shorts to my ankles.

Sharon whimpered an objection to what I was doing. But she never let go of my dick. My hands were up under her dress and I grabbed the waistband of her panties and jerked them down.

"Oh, shit," she gasped, but Ellen and Robert were apparently too absorbed in music and watching the road to hear her.

Sharon could have snatched her panties back when they were at mid-thigh. Instead she simply pressed her knees together. She did not keep me from rolling her underwear completely down. Sharon lifted her legs as I pulled the panties over her shoes and stuffed them in the pocket of my shorts.

When I straightened up I centered her in my lap. Still under the cover of her dress, we were completely naked and pressed against each other from ankle to rib cage with my straining dick trapped between her ass and my stomach. Sharon's breathing was shallow and rapid; not out of fear but from anticipation.

12